Daddy Sitting at the Sex Clinic

Story Info
Marcia 'looks after' her father when her mother goes away.
10.5k words
3.87
21.3k
11
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
HottieOlwen
HottieOlwen
492 Followers

Reading notes:

1. I continue to collaborate with my new sissy friend Simon(e), but unlike previous works, this is a story dreamed up between us, not a re-working of an outline thought up by Simon(e)'s late owner, and my friend, Nicola.

2. It is a work of total fiction, involving several fetishes, all of which are performed by consenting adults over the age of 18.

3. All authors appreciate feedback. Please consider leaving a comment on what you have read. Thank you in anticipation from Olwen and Simon(e).

*

"Now you're sure you're comfortable with this?" Olwen asked her daughter Marcia for the fourth or fifth time.

"Mam, will you stop fussing and bugger off?" Marcia replied, gently manoeuvring her mother towards the front door, where Gareth, Olwen's lover, stood waiting patiently. He winked at Marcia gratefully. It was going to be a long drive to the hotel they'd booked to celebrate their five years together.

Olwen took Gareth's hand, but still managed to turn around to face her daughter. She opened her mouth to speak, but Marcia was too quick for her.

"Have a lovely time," she smiled. "Take plenty of photos. We can show them around the office when you come back to work. You know how the ladies like to show off how often and in how many different positions they fuck. And don't worry about this one."

She jerked her head in Richard's direction.

"I may not have a cuckold of my own, but you've taught me well enough to know how to handle submissive sissies like him. He'll be coming to the clinic with me every day, and I'll make sure the ladies use and abuse him thoroughly."

Olwen beamed with pride. Her daughter really was a chip off the old block. She followed her mother in all aspects bar for one. Marcia didn't like cock. She was a committed lesbian, and she owned, ruled and disciplined her wife, Kimberley, as harshly and as frequently as Olwen owned, ruled and disciplined her cuckold Richard.

"We'll see you at the weekend, darling," beamed Olwen, leaning in and kissing Marcia full on the mouth. She pulled away and tutted.

"Cunt breath," she said in a mock stern voice. "You've been down on Kim again, haven't you?"

"Of course I have, mam," replied Marcia brazenly. "What's the point of having a submissive slut for a wife if you can't eat her cunt when the urge strikes. I'm sure you don't stint yourself when it comes to sucking Gareth's cock "

There was no answer to that. Olwen was planning on getting her lips around Gareth's monster cock as soon as possible. She loved sucking Gareth off and having her mouth flooded with his cum. She planned on getting several mouthfuls as well as filling her cunt and her arse with cum all week long. What Marcia had said about Kimberley applied equally to Gareth. What was the point of having a young, fit lover if she didn't take every opportunity to drain his ball sac regularly?

Marcia waved goodbye as the two lovers walked hand in hand down the garden path. Olwen made no secret of the fact that she fucked men other than her husband, and she certainly didn't give a toss what the neighbours thought about her lifestyle.

Gareth helped Owen into the car, waved one last time to Marcia and drove off. Marcia shut the front door and turned to look at her father.

"Get upstairs to Olwen's bedroom," she snapped. "I may as well start as I mean to go on. It's punishment time!"

In the bedroom, Marcia made her father strip naked whilst she untied Kimberley from her spread eagle position on the king sized bed.

"I want your help in disciplining my father," she informed her wife. "You're pretty good at face sitting. Get on his face and wriggle. I'm going to beat him until he's made you cum!"

Kimberley shivered in anticipation. She smiled shyly at her Mistress Wife.

"Thank you, darling," she said in her thick as molasses Arkansas accent. "May I go pee first, please? I'm busting to go after that lovely licking you gave me earlier."

Marcia shook her head, and pointed at her father.

"He's toilet trained," she told her wife. "You may treat him to your golden rain. Just don't piss like a camel, as you usually do. I don't want the bed wet and stinking of pee."

Marcia knew exactly how she wanted everybody positioned. She made Richard lie down on his back in the middle of the huge bed. She helped Kimberley to clamber on board Richard's face and settle down with her cunt in place on his mouth.

"Stick your tongue out, toilet boi," she ordered and Kimberley gave a low moan as she felt herself penetrated by her wife's father's tongue. She wriggled to get herself more comfortable.

"Don't piss yet," Marcia warned her wife. She yanked Richard's legs upwards, tucking them under Kimberley's armpits.

"Hold him there," she instructed Kimberley. "His arse is perfectly positioned. All I have to do now is make sure that I don't hit you when I'm giving him his punishment. Lean back a bit, darling. Yes, that's right. It makes your tits stick out perfectly. Is he licking you properly? Your nipples seem to say that he is."

"Yes thank you, darling," murmured Kimberley. "May I go pee now?"

"Of course, my love," smiled Marcia. "He's going to drink an awful lot of piss this week. I'm thinking of putting him on toilet duty in the clinic. Trisha will be only to happy to have another human toilet for her ladies."

Marcia picked up a thin, whippy cane. She tapped it a few times across Richard's exposed arse and then with an expert flick of the wrist she landed her first stroke. It bisected his arse cheeks perfectly, and soon a thin red weal began to appear. Marcia repeated her action, harder this time. Richard flinched and Kimberley giggled.

"He's tickling me," she told Marcia. "Hit him again, darling. I've finished my pee. Make him gasp into my cunt again."

Marcia did as her wife requested. Only this time her cane landed across Richard's balls. His shriek of pain could just about be heard as his face was covered by Kimberley's huge arse.

Marcia gave her father a dozen or so more strokes, but when she saw a thick globule of pre-cum ooze out of his locked away cock, she stopped. She didn't want to release the pressure on the cuckold's balls. They were a delightful shade of blue, and would be very tender. Marcia intended that they should remain in this condition for the whole week that her mother was away with her lover.

She motioned to Kimberley to release her father's legs and to get off his face.

"Stand in the corner, toilet boi," she commanded. "Face the wall."

As Richard did as he was told, Marcia slipped on her strap-on harness and buckled it up. She slid a large ribbed dildo into the harness and mounted her wife. Kimberley let out a sigh of pleasure as she felt Marcia's thick rubber slide into her wet cunt. She wrapped her sturdy legs around her wife and dragged her in deeper. The two women fucked one another to a mutual orgasm. What a start to a week's cuckold sitting!

Marcia and Kimberley were up early on Monday morning. They each dressed in their power suit work clothes and took Richard with them to the sex clinic that Olwen had founded nearly ten years ago

"My mother's cuckold will be here for the week " Marcia informed Trisha, the office manager. "I want him used and abused by all and sundry, please. He is to spend some time every day in the toilets. Make sure everyone knows who he is. It's not every day that the office staff get to use the managing director's cuckold as their private latrine!"

Trisha looked at Richard, who had been dressed for the office by his daughter.

"Do you want him to remain dressed, Ms. Simpson?" she asked. "Toilet males are usually kept naked. His dress will stink of piss. Some of our ladies aren't too careful where they go. The floor in the toilet is often awash."

"No, keep him dressed," Marcia replied decisively. "He can leave his dress to dry overnight and put it back on in the morning. I want him to stink by the time my mother comes home."

Trisha giggled.

"Does he do tampon removal too?" she asked mischievously. "My period started this morning. By tomorrow, my flow will be very heavy. Can I use him anyway?"

"Of course, Trisha," replied Marcia, smirking at the thought of the indignities her father was going to undergo during the week ahead. "And inform the ladies that any donations of their chocolate will be welcome too. He's trained to smear himself with any poo he's given."

"I'll take him down to the toilet straight away," said Trisha, getting up from behind her desk. "We'll go down via the typing pool, so that my girls can see the new toilet boi. Are they to be told that he's your mother's cuckold?"

"Of course," replied Marcia, picking up her mail from Trisha's desk. "What time is my first appointment this morning?"

Trisha consulted her appointment book.

"Mrs Beynon is due in at ten," she smiled. "She's getting married again next month. So she's due for a cunt tightening. Then you've got Mr and Mrs Thompson at two this afternoon. They've booked a course of pegging lessons. And Mrs Thompson has also requested anal training too. Her boyfriend thinks her arse is much too tight. So you'll need Felicity in with you for that. If Gemma Thompson needs her arsehole stretching, Felicity's just the gurl for the job!"

Marcia nodded. Felicity was a lady boy from the Philippines, whom her mother had employed just after the clinic opened. She had beautiful tits and a huge cock, which had the benefit of being fully operational whilst firing blanks when she came. Felicity was a very popular member of the clinic with clients as well as with the office staff.

Marcia and Kimberley made their way to the office they shared. Trisha took Richard off to the toilets, via the typing pool. His cock lock was extremely tight and his balls throbbed. He'd been trained by Olwen in all aspects of toilet duty, and the thought of being used by so many different women who would know exactly who he was excited him. He loved his life as a submissive cuckold.

Marcia took off her jacket and sat down behind her desk. Kimberley prepared her wife's first pipe of the morning stuffing the dainty bowl with Marcia's favourite aromatic tobacco. She passed the lady churchwarden to Marcia and watched in delight as her wife got it going. Kimberley was an occasional smoker, but seeing Marcia smoke her pipe always turned her on. She felt her clit tingle, and got on her knees and crawled into the space underneath her wife's desk.

Marcia shuffled forward on her chair and opened her legs. She never wore underwear to the office and being eaten by Kimberley first thing in the morning whilst she smoked and opened her mail was a regular occurrence. Marcia sighed with delight as she felt Kimberley's tongue lick all along her cunt slit before penetrating her and beginning to lick and suck.

There was a respectful knock on the door.

"Come," breathed Marcia, smiling at the irony. She was on the edge herself, thanks to Kim's intimate attention.

"Just to let you know that your father is safely ensconced the toilet, Ms. Simpson," Trisha informed her. "There are some males in today, so I've put him in the gender neutral toilet. I know your mother has trained him to suck cock, and some of the lads will certainly need cleaning up after they've performed."

"Excellent, Trisha. Thank you. Please make sure he's brought to the training room when Mr and Mrs Thompson arrive. I'll want to demonstrate how to peg a male, so that Gemma Thompson can practice on her husband at the same time. Let it be known that there's a pegging demonstration going on. Staff who are not busy are welcome to watch from the viewing gallery."

"Of course, Ms. Simpson," smiled Trisha, "I'll make sure there's a selection of strap-on dildos available for Mrs. Thompson. You'll use your regular horse cock, I take it?"

"My father's been pegged and man fucked so often his arsehole is completely destroyed," Marcia grinned, reaching down under her desk and pulling Kim's face even tighter into her sopping cunt. "Oh fuck! That's nice! There's nothing like an early morning tonguing to set a girl up for the day!"

Trisha smiled politely and tweaked her nipples which had suddenly hardened and were sticking out proudly through her crisp white blouse.

"I agree, Ms. Simpson," she said dreamily. "Andrea is in position under my desk as we speak. She does love to perform oral sex when my monthly comes on. She's very popular in the typing pool."

"I can imagine," replied Marcia, breathlessly. "Thank you, Trisha. Let me know when Betty Beynon arrives please. Who's down to assist me for her cunt tightening?"

"Doris, Ms. Simpson," replied Trisha, without hesitation. She really was a most efficient office manager. "This will be Mrs. Beynon's fourth cunt tightening, so I thought that Doris would ensure that she won't need to come back quite so soon."

"Fat chance of that," grinned Marcia. "Betty's boyfriend is a freak of nature. I don't do cock, as you know, but even if I did, I'd think twice about letting him put his monster in me. Betty'll be back next month despite Doris's efforts, I guarantee it."

Trisha went back to her desk, and Marcia allowed Kimberley to get to her feet. She kissed her wife, savouring the taste of herself on Kim's lips. Kimberley took the proffered pipe and had a few puffs herself. Marcia winked at her and beckoned her for another kiss.

"Thank you, darling. That was intense," she smiled. "Now then, there are some follow up letters I need to dictate. Go and get your pad. I think I'll be able to get most of them done before Doris and I have to see to Betty Beynon's cunt."

A naked Mavis Riley sat at her desk outside the gender neutral toilet. She was well in her seventies, and her sole purpose at the clinic was to ensure that staff didn't dawdle in the rest rooms for too long. Olwen kept her on at the clinic in recognition that Mavis had been an occasional lover back in the day. She looked up as two young secretaries sauntered down the corridor.

"Good morning, Alice. Good morning Trudy," Mavis greeted them with a smile. "You're both early today."

"I've just been dp'd by Johnny and David " Alice said proudly. "I've got a cuntful of cum and my arse is already leaking. I need a good clean up."

"Well you're in luck," smiled Mavis. "Ms. Marcia has brought her mother's cuckold in for the week. He's in the middle cubicle. Do you need a piss as well?"

"No thanks, Mavis" replied Alice. "Five minutes should do me. I've got to get back for Dr. Roberts' nine thirty appointment. He's breeding this morning, so I'm on fluffing duty."

Mavis nodded her understanding.

"Well off you go then dear," she smiled. "Get yourself cleaned up and don't keep Dr. Roberts waiting."

She turned to Trudy with a smile.

"What's your pleasure this morning, sweetie?" she asked Trudy with a 'come hither' look on her face.

"I'm busting for a piss" said Trudy, looking lustfully at Mavis's huge saggy tits. Mavis knew that Trudy had a thing for large mature women, and Mavis took every opportunity she could to get some action. At her age, they didn't come along very often.

Trudy smiled and winked at Mavis. "Do you want to come in with me, Mavis? I know how you enjoy a bit of piss play."

Mavis hesitated. She'd been told by Trisha that Richard the cuckold was to be used as often as possible, but if he was going to be cleaning Alice up, he would be unavailable to be pissed on whilst Alice was sitting on his face.

"Oh, go on then," Mavis said, getting slowly to her feet. Her arthritis was playing up this morning. "Do you want some finger whilst you're pissing?"

Trudy beamed.

"Www! Yes please," she replied. "I need some practice pissing standing up. You can lie underneath me and finger me whilst I piss all over you. "

She slipped her sandal off and wiggled her toes at Mavis.

"In return, I'll frig your cunt with my foot. I know you like a bit of a toe job."

Mavis giggled girlishly, and Trudy took her arm and helped the old lady into the toilet.

Marcia and Doris were dictating their report on how Betty Beynon's cunt tightening procedure had gone. Thanks to a wonderful new drug that Dr. Ulrika Schmidt had developed, patients were now able to be operated on whilst remaining conscious. It reduced recovery time a great deal, and half an hour after being on the operating table, Betty had walked out of the clinic unaided, the proud owner of what Doris had described as "a cunt tighter than a mouse's ear." Betty would be back, of that there was no doubt, but now that her procedure was over, Dr. Ulrika would want details of how the operation had gone. She was keen to cut as much time as possible off each and every operation.

Kimberley typed up the report and took it up to Dr. Ulrika's office on the second floor.

"Don't dawdle up there," Marcia warned her. "I know that predatory teutonic bitch has the hots for you. If she wants to fuck you, it's arse only. I want your cunt to lube my dildo before I peg my mother's cuckold in front of Gemma Thompson."

Kimberley shuddered. She loved being fucked by her wife, but Marcia intended using her horse cock dildo to peg her father. Fuck! Her cunt was going to be sore after taking that monster!

Kimberley knocked gently on Dr. Schmidt's office door, having greeted Mrs. Trask, the doctor's secretary first. Edith Trask responded politely, but the look on her face told Kimberley that the older woman would have preferred to be going into the doctor's office herself.

"Ja. Enter," came the guttural reply, and Kimberley walked into the office that was, as usual, a fug of cigar smoke. Ulrika Schmidt smoked cigars constantly. She looked up at Kimberley and grinned.

"Hello, leibchen," she purred. "How nice you look today. Have you been fucked yet this morning?"

"Yes, doctor," replied Kimberley honestly. Marcia had strapped on and fucked them both to a gloriously messy mutual orgasm before they'd left the house that morning.

Dr. Ulrika scowled.

"You know how much I love to befreidige deine fotze, leibchen," she pouted. Kimberley blushed, but made no reply. Dr. Ulrika tutted.

"I like to pleasure your cunt," she translated, fitting another huge cigar into her elegant Meerschaum cigar holder, and lighting it carefully.

"Am I to be denied the pleasure of fucking you today?" she asked, her words wreathed in creamy cigar smoke.

"My Mistress wife has instructed me to offer my arse to you, doctor," Kimberley replied. "She has a pegging demonstration at two o'clock and she needs my cunt cream to lube her dildo. I'm sorry, but my cunt is off limits till then."

"Ach! That bitch of a wife of yours! She does not appreciate how I need to fuck. My work is vital here and fucking helps me concentrate!"

Kimberley was much too well trained to offer an opinion on Dr. Ulrika's criticism of Marcia. She fluttered her eyelashes and drawled,

"You're welcome to fuck me up the ass, doctor."

Ulrika snorted.

"Your speech is wrong. 'Ass' is a beast of burden, dummbkopf," she said pedantically. "If your American tongue can't cope with the German word 'arsch' then at least use something that everybody here in England can understand. It's 'arse'.

She dragged heavily on her cigar, and exhaled through her nostrils, making her look even more stern than her words implied. Kimberley felt her clit twitch and she squeezed her thighs together.

"You can get on your knees and lick my fotze," Dr. Ulrika grumbled, pushing her chair back and resting her legs on her desk. "Schnell! And mind you pay attention to my arschloch, my arsehole, as well! I want a nice wet cummie before I finish my cigar!"

Kimberley got on her knees and crawled between Dr. Ulrika's sturdy legs. When she was in position, the doctor rested them on Kimberley's shoulders.

"Begin!" she said in a commanding tone of voice. Kimberley dived in and licked all along the doctor's cunt slit, opening her up and drawing an "Ahhh!" of satisfaction from her other set of lips.

HottieOlwen
HottieOlwen
492 Followers