Daddy Sitting at the Sex Clinic

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her cunt was as dry as a bone and Kimberley's tongue rasped against Dr. Ulrika's clit. She sucked on it gently, and as the sensitive bud came to life, Kimberley tasted the first hint of lubrication. She slid a finger in to join her tongue and wiggled it around.

Dr. Ulrika seemed to like that. She put a hand on the back of Kimberley's head and drew her in closer. Kimberley nibbled her clit gently and the doctor wriggled and moaned.

"Oh, ja, leibchen," she murmured. "Good girl. You pleasure my fotze beautifully. Don't stop. And don't forget my arschloch. I'm almost there already."

She gave a moan and jerked against Kimberley's face. The younger woman slid her wet finger out of the doctor's cunt and pushed it against her arse pucker. Gently, she pushed it in and heard Dr. Ulrika gasp with pleasure. When she was knuckle deep, she felt the doctor clamp down on her digit, quickly followed by another gasp of pleasure.

There was a shower of thick cigar ash, closely followed by a shower of thick cunt cream as Dr. Ulrika squirted copiously all over Kimberley, who lapped and swallowed most of the flow. Her thick, black hair absorbed most of the rest and the doctor raised her legs, releasing the young woman from her sticky, wet captivity.

"Up here, schnell!" barked Dr. Ulrika, and Kimberley scrambled to her feet.

"Kiss!" gasped Dr. Ulrika, removing her cigar holder from her lips to give Kimberley access to her mouth. Kimberley kissed her smokey mouth, opening her own to receive the doctor's tongue, which she sucked on. It tasted of her cigar, and Kimberley, enjoyed the subtle chocolate and plum flavours that Dr. Ulrika tasted of.

They kissed long and deep, and when the kiss was broken, both women's eyes glistened with passion.

"You did well, leibchen," smiled Dr. Ulrika, slipping her cigar holder back into her mouth and dragging heavily on it. "Send my secretary in when you go out. If I can't fuck your beautiful fotze, I'll have to make do with her old, slack one."

She picked up a thick leather strap from her desk and grinned at Kimberley.

"She will need a good dose of this on her fat arsch before she's wet enough to take my strap on!"

Kimberley smiled. Mrs. Trask, was well known throughout the clinic for her ability to take severe pain without a word of complaint. As she passed her desk, Kimberley stopped and addressed Edith Trask.

"You're wanted," she smiled. "I've given her a good licking and now she wants to fuck. She's got her tawse ready, so be prepared for a good thrashing first."

Edith got to her feet quickly, her eyes shining with anticipation.

"Oh goody," she giggled girlishly. "I was just thinking how nice a good beating would feel."

She picked up a set of nipple clamps from her desk and winked at Kimberley.

"A girl can but hope " she said with a smile, waving her fingers at Kimberley and making her way towards Dr. Ulrika's office.

"By the way, sweetie," she said, "I love your perfume! Cunt cream and cigar smoke isn't it? It suits you!"

Kimberley reported back to Marcia, who sniffed her and shook her head.

"Cunt and cigar smoke?" she said scornfully. "Didn't she fuck your arse?"

"No, Mistress," replied Kimberley. "I offered it to her, but all I got was a mouthful of German and a lecture on the difference between 'ass' and 'arse'. Then I went down on her and licked her out."

"Does her cunt taste of cigars?" Marcia asked, genuinely interested.

"I suppose it does," Kimberley replied thoughtfully. "It certainly tastes different from yours."

Marcia looked at her wife sharply.

"Oh, I didn't mean anything by that, Mistress," Kimberley said hastily. "I love the taste of your cunt. It's so sweet and juicy."

"Flatterer!" smiled Marcia. "Come here and give me a kiss. We've got time for a quick bite of lunch before the Thompson's arrive. I hope you're nice and wet? I'll want plenty of lube for my horse cock dildo."

"I think I might need some fingering, or perhaps a good licking?" Kimberley replied, fluttering her eyelashes flirtatiously at her wife.

"You're such a fucking slut!" laughed Marcia. "It's no wonder I love you so much!"

Marcia and Kimberley were sharing a post lunch pipe, smoking and fingering one another when Tricia knocked on the door and came in. She smiled at the sight of two glistening cunts, and her nipples hardened and did pokies through her crisp white blouse. As much as she loved being fucked either by a man cock or a strap on, Trisha loved to watch. Her clit tingled and she thought that Andrea would definitely be required on her knees under Trisha's desk as soon as she got back to it.

Trisha waited politely for Kimberley to get her Mistress wife off. Marcia handed her wife her pipe and smiled at Trisha.

"Thanks for waiting," she said gratefully. "Is there a problem?"

"Not really, Ms. Simpson," replied the office manager. "I was about to bring your father up to the training room. I know you said you wanted him to remain dressed, but I thought you should know that at the moment, he's dripping wet and has got cunt cream and man cum in his hair, his dress is smeared with shit and blood, and I wondered if you wanted to run the risk of soiling the floor as he's brought up from the toilets."

"Oh, fuck. The best laid plans etc," smiled Marcia, absent mindedly sucking her fingers and tasting Kimberley's delicious cunt juice. "Hose him down and dry him off then. Bring him up to the training room naked. He can put his pissy shitty dress back on when my demonstration is over."

"Perfect," smiled Trisha, casting a longing glance at Marcia and Kimberley's puffy cunts as she departed to get Richard prepared for what she suspected was a very painful, very humiliating session as his daughter's fuck boi when she demonstrated the art of pegging to Mrs. Gemma Thompson.

Marcia glanced up at the viewing gallery as Kimberley fitted the strap-on harness onto her wife. When all the buckles had been tightened to Marcia's satisfaction, Kimberley took hold of the huge horse cock dildo, and helped Marcia fit it into the harness. There was a round of applause from the viewing gallery, and Marcia bowed her head in appreciation.

There was a knock on the door, and Trisha brought a naked, shivering Richard into the training room. Marcia eyed him disdainfully.

"Where are his nipple clamps?" she demanded. "How the fuck am I going to ride him like my bitch if he hasn't got reins for me to tug on?"

Trisha brought a pair of nipple clamps out of the pocket of her dress.

"I beg your pardon, Ms. Simpson," she began, blushing a deep shade of red. "I thought that you might want to show Mrs. Thompson how to affix a set of nipple clamps. My mistake."

"Not at all, Trisha," replied Marcia. "That's an excellent suggestion. Do you have a set of clamps for Mrs. Thompson's cuckold?"

Trisha blushed again, pleased at the praise lavished on her by her boss. She handed Marcia another set of nipple clamps.

The door opened again and Felicity sashayed into the room. She wore a beautifully soft under bust corset, made of red leather. It showed her 36DD tits off to perfection, and as it finished at waist level, Felicity's long, thin cock was also visible. It wasn't hard yet, and it swung between her thighs in a most provocative manner.

"The Thompsons are here," Felicity announced. "They're undressing in the changing room. I told them that someone would be along to fetch them soon. I hope that's ok?"

"Of course it is," smiled Marcia. She looked at her office manager. "Would you do the honours please, Trisha? Leave the spare set of nipple clamps. I'll show Mrs. Thompson how to apply those when the time is right."

Trisha departed to bring the Thompsons up to the training room. She was back in a few minutes.

Gemma Thompson looked nervous. A tall, willowy figured woman, with a pleasingly pert set of tits and a neatly trimmed landing strip above her cunt, she smiled at Marcia as she led her cuckold into the room on a lead attached to a heavy duty studded slave collar.

"G...good afternoon, Ms. Simpson," she began. "Th...thank you f...for arranging this. I want to be a proper Hot Wife, and I'm told that I should peg my cuckold regularly if I'm to identify as one."

Marcia nodded."

"Our pegging sessions are very popular with new and experienced Hot Wives alike," she said. "And I understand that you need your own arse opened up too. You and your boyfriend want to do anal. Is that correct?"

"Yes, it is," replied Gemma, much more confidently. "Vinny says he wants to fuck me up the arse and watch as my cuckold cleans me out."

"That sounds like a good plan," Marcia said. "I thought we'd begin with me demonstrating how to peg a cuckold. Then you can strap on and have a go with your cuckold. And finally, Felicity here will fuck you up the arse. She's extremely experienced and after she's cum you can feed your cuckold, if you like. Or we could plug your arse and you can take Felicity's cream pie home with hou and feed him at your leisure. Maybe you could get your boyfriend to come and watch your first feeding session?"

Gemma's eyes lit up.

"What a great idea," she said, and Marcia noticed that her dark brown nipples hardened as the thought of feeding her cuckold cream pie in front of her boyfriend sank in.

"Right, lets get started then shall we?" Marcia was all business-like now. "This is my mother's cuckold," she explained, waving dismissively at Richard, who curtsied politely. Gemma giggled.

"He's your father?" she asked incredulously.

"Yes, he has that honour," replied Marcia. "My mother's away for a week's sucking and fucking with her own boyfriend. My wife and I are cuck sitting for her. I promised to peg him at least once a day, so this demonstration is quite timely. I hope you don't mind an audience? The perverts who work here at our clinic love to see demonstrations like this."

She looked up at the viewing gallery as she spoke, grinning at the dozen or so men and women who were looking down. She noted with satisfaction that hands were already inside knickers and a couple of stiff cocks were being wanked slowly.

"Not at all," gushed Gemma. "The more the merrier. The thought of all these lovely people seeing me being fucked is a real turn on! I'm a bit of an exhibitionist, I'm afraid."

"No need to apologise, my dear," smiled Marcia, hefting her massive horse cock up into position. "I just have to lube this up first. My slut wife's cunt will do the job perfectly."

Marcia waddled over to where Kimberley lay on her back on a demonstration table. She opened her legs wide as Marcia approached.

"You're going to put that monster in her?" asked Gemma, looking at the horse cock dildo in amazement. "Fucking hell! Respect, girl!" she smiled at Kimberley, who blushed and thanked her.

Marcia positioned her horse cock at Kimberley's cunt lips.

"Just relax and remember to breathe," she said softly to her wife. "You've been prepared properly. I can smell your juice from here. All I need is a nice coating of cunt cream and it'll be all over. Ready?"

Kimberley smiled bravely and nodded.

"Please fuck me, Mistress," she begged. "Put your horse cock in me and fill me up and stretch me."

Marcia eased her hips forward and Kimberley's cunt opened up like a flower welcoming the morning sun. The silence in the room was palpable. You could have heard a pin drop. Gently, Marcia eased her massive horse cock into her wife, and Kimberley grimaced as her cunt stretched. But she didn't protest. She loved the sting and the humiliation of being watched as her dominant wife fucked her.

Marcia was about half way in when she stopped. She reached down and searched for Kimberley's clit with a finger and thumb. When she discovered the hard, excited little bud, she squeezed it, gently at first, but then with increasing pressure. Kimberley moaned in delight. She began to wriggle as she felt her orgasm building.

When it hit, Marcia pinched Kimberley's clit cruelly. She screamed and squirted a gush of cunt juice all over Marcia's cock and thighs. There was a smattering of applause from the viewing gallery and Gemma Thompson muttered "Fucking hell! That's awesome!"

Marcia withdrew her finger and offered it to Kimberley who sucked it gratefully. She loved tasting herself. Keeping her huge dildo inside her wife, Marcia motioned for Trisha to bring Richard closer. She turned to Gemma Thompson.

"I thought you might like to put a set of nipple clamps on your cuckold?" she smiled. "My mother and I ride this bitch like a pony whenever we peg him, and all ponies need a set of reins."

Gemma tugged her cuckold over to stand by Richard.

"I'd love that " she said. "How will I ensure that they stay on though? Once I've learned how to peg him, I want to be really rough with him, and I know Vinnie will want to fuck him as well. Vinnie loves anal."

Trisha handed a set of nipple clamps to Marcia, and a second set to Gemma.

"Just watch what Ms. Marcia does, Mrs. Thompson," she advised. "These clamps are pretty easy to apply and if put on properly, they can be tugged really hard without any danger of them coming off."

Marcia beckoned Richard forward.

"You'll need to get his nipples nice and hard," she told her fascinated client. "I usually do this."

She dipped her head and latched on to one of Richard's nipples. Then she bit down hard. Richard yelled in agony, and Trisha backhanded him across his naked arse.

"Shut the fuck up, cuckold " she snarled.

Marcia released Richard's nipple and pinched it between her finger and thumb.

"See?" she said proudly. "Nice and hard. Now what we do is this."

She clamped the spring loaded jaws onto her father's nipple and began to tighten the screw. His nipple was squashed almost flat and Marcia continued to tighten the screw until all the thread had been used and it was as tight as it could possibly go. She gave the chain a tug to test it. It didn't move and Richard groaned in agony.

Marcia handed the chain with the second nipple clamp to Mrs. Thompson.

"Your turn," she smiled. "Bite his nipple hard, then pull it out as far as you can. Slip your nipple clamp on and screw it down all the way.

Gemma Thompson did as she was instructed, and in no time at all, Richard was wearing his nipple clamps and the chain between them hung down almost to his groin.

Marcia nodded approvingly.

"Good job," she smiled, grabbing the long chain and flipping it over Richard's head so that it now resembled a set of reins ready for her to tug on when she was pegging him.

Gemma snatched up the set of nipple clamps that Trisha had given her earlier. She spun her cuckold around and bit his nipple. Like Richard before him, he howled in agony. His Hot Wife released his nipple and slapped him hard across the face.

"Shut up you fucking wimp," she said sternly. "You agreed to this. You're going to stick to our agreement, or I'll be straight on to my solicitor in the morning. Do you want a divorce?"

"No dear. Of course I don't " whimpered her cuckold. "I love you and I need you to discipline me."

When the second nipple clamp was applied, there was a hiss of agony, but nothing more than that. And there they stood. Two nipple clamped cuckolds, side by side, waiting anxiously to be pegged.

Marcia's horse cock dildo was still half way inside Kimberley's cunt. She turned to look at her office manager.

"Trisha, will you help Mrs. Thompson to strap on, please?" she asked politely.

In no time at all, Gemma Thompson was wearing a strap on harness complete with her own plastic cock, which glistened and dripped with the lube that Trisha applied when she was satisfied that the dildo was correctly positioned in the harness.. Her husband looked at her and the colour drained from his face.

"Do we have to go through with this, dear?" he asked anxiously. "That looks very big."

"Yes we do," grinned his wife. "I can't wait to peg you with this." She stroked her cock lovingly. "Can someone film this please?" she asked. "I want Vinnie to see me taking this cuckold's anal cherry. And please film me being arse fucked too."

"Everything will be recorded, Mrs. Thompson," replied Trisha. "It's all inclusive in the price you paid for this session."

"Oh goody," giggled Gemma. "Can we get started please? I can't wait to peg my cuckold and make him my bitch!"

At a signal from Marcia, Trisha led the two cuckolds over to a low bench. She bent them both over it and secured them in position using the links in the collars they were both wearing. She then put a leg spreader on each of them, so that Marcia and Gemma Thompson would have access to a pair of spread buttocks. Lastly, she made sure that each nipple clamp chain was in place, so that the two women would each have a set of 'reins' with which to hold onto whilst they were pegging.

"Ready ladies?" she asked, stepping aside and picking up a remote control to start the camera which would record the events which were about to happen.

Marcia pulled out of Kimberley with a sucking sound that resembled a wellington boot being extracted from a particularly muddy swamp. Her massive cock glistened with Kimberley's cunt cream. Marcia nodded approvingly.

"Good job, darling," she grinned. "My cock's beautifully slick. No need for any artificial lube!"

Kimberley blushed.

"Thank you Mistress," she replied. "May I get myself off watching you give his demonstration?"

"Of course you may," smiled Marcia. "It's the least you deserve after taking and preparing this cock for me."

Kimberley slid a couple of fingers into her cunt, found her clit immediately and began to rub and squeeze the excited little bud.

Marcia took Gemma Thompson's hand and together they walked across the training room until they stood behind their respective pegees.

"I'll go first," Marcia smiled, "and when I'm in, I'll talk you through the process."

Gemma smiled back gratefully, leaned over and kissed Marcia full on the mouth.

"Thank you for this " she whispered when the kiss broke. "It's so empowering. I'm so glad Vinnie persuaded me to come and have this lesson."

Marcia hefted her huge cock up, and lined it up against Richard's ruined arsehole. As she pressed the tip against his gaping hole, she felt the familiar thrill of power that always occurred when she was about to dominate a submissive. The fact that this particular submissive was her own father gave the occasion an extra frisson of excitement.

She eased her cock in, and Richard gave a gasp of agony as his arsehole gaped even wider to accommodate Marcia's horse cock. Marcia shuffled forward as the huge dildo gradually disappeared up Richard's arse. She only stopped when she was fully in and her thighs brushed up against her father's buttocks. She reached for her 'reins' and pulled on them sharply.

"Head up, cucky," she murmured. "There's another hole to fill in a minute."

She turned to look at Gemma, whose face was a picture. It was obvious that the young woman couldn't believe that Marcia's huge cock had been taken all the way in.

"Fucking hell," she murmured. "That is so hot! Is it my turn now?"

Marcia smiled.

"Yes it is," she replied. "Take your cock in one hand and line it up with your cuckold's arsehole. See his little pucker? Yes, that's it. Push your hips forward slowly and just get the tip of your cock inside him."

She leaned over to check, and gave Gemma the thumbs up.

"That's looking good," she said encouragingly. "Now push forward with your hips. You'll need to apply a bit of effort, seeing as how this is your cuckold's first time. His arsehole will naturally try to expel something that is travelling in the wrong direction. Normally, of course, things only come out of his arse. You want to push your cock up it! Gently now."

Gemma ignored that last instruction. She jerked forward violently and her dildo disappeared all the way into her cuckold's arsehole. He screeched in agony and his legs almost gave way. Luckily, the bench he was bent over saved him from falling. Gemma grabbed hold of her set of 'reins' and tugged on them cruelly.