Daddy Sitting at the Sex Clinic

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'm in!" she yelled, triumphantly. "Look everyone! I'm pegging my cuckold!"

There was another smattering of applause from the viewing gallery. Marcia smiled and started to peg her father too, sawing in and out of his arse with her huge horse cock. Richard gritted his teeth and bore the pain and the humiliation stoically.

"Slow down, Gemma," Marcia advised. "You want to stimulate his prostate slowly so that he doesn't cum too soon."

"Oh, is he going to cum?" replied Gemma. "I would prefer to keep him on the edge. I don't want him having any sexual satisfaction ever again."

"Well prostate stimulation can be used to give him what we call a ruined orgasm," Marcia explained. She continued to peg her father whilst talking.

"If you do it properly, he'll ooze his cum until his ball sac is empty, but his little cock will stay hard. He'll get no pleasure out of it and after you've finished with him, he'll still be as horny as hell. You might want to get him a chastity device. It will stop him playing with himself when you're not around to supervise him."

"That sounds like a plan," Gemma replied, slowing her pace to match that of Marcia.

They'd both been going for a couple of minutes when Marcia turned to Gemma.

"Do you want to finish pegging him before Felicity fucks you?" she asked. "It can be quite a lot of fun being arse fucked whilst your pegging your cuckold."

"Well I need to get it over with," Gemma said uncertainly. "Does it hurt, being fucked up the arse?"

"There is some discomfort initially," Marcia replied truthfully, "but that soon goes away, and having an arseful of dildo is such a thrill. I would imagine the sensation is the same when there's a man cock up there too."

"Let's do it then," Gemma grinned. She looked at Felicity shyly. "You'll be gentle with me, won't you?" she asked.

"Of course, madam," replied Felicity, waving her semi hard cock at Gemma. "I just need to get this fully hard first."

"My father will do that for you sweetie," smiled Marcia. "My mother has trained her cuckold in the art of fluffing."

"What's fluffing?" asked Gemma.

Marcia shook her head and smiled. Gemma might be a beauty, and she was well on her way to becoming a Hot Wife too, but she really was incredibly naive.

"Fluffing is when your cuckold sucks your lover's cock to get it nice and hard and ready to fuck you," Marcia explained. "You might want to mention that to your boyfriend. Vinnie you called him, didn't you?"

"Yes that's right " replied Gemma. "Vinnie loves having his cock sucked. But if I make this one suck his cock, I'll be missing out, won't I? I love the taste of Vinnie's cum."

She looked quite distraught, and Marcia giggled.

"When a cuckold fluffs, he doesn't go all the way," Marcia explained patiently. "He just gets your lover nice and hard and then you take over. You can use your mouth on him, or offer him your cunt or arse for him to fuck."

Gemma grinned and seemed satisfied with that explanation. She turned back to Felicity.

"Seeing as how you're about to take my anal cherry, why don't you introduce my cuckold to the art of fluffing?" she asked mischievously. "I'm sure Vinnie will be delighted when I tell him that my cuckold is a fluffer too!"

Felicity looked at Marcia, who gave her permission with a discrete nod of her head. Felicity swaggered over to where Alec Thompson was still being pegged by his newly crowned Hot Wife. His face was a picture of pain and humiliation. Tears and snot were much in evidence.

"Open up, cucky," grinned Felicity, and when Alec was not quick enough to obey the instruction, Gemma yanked hard on her 'reins' and as he yelled in agony, Felicity slid her semi hard cock between his lips.

"No teeth," she warned. "Just lips and tongue The sooner I'm hard, the sooner I'll be out of your mouth and up your Hot Wife's arse!"

Resigned to his role, Alec set to, sucking Felicity's cock efficiently, if not enthusiastically.

In no time at all, Felicity was rock hard. Kimberley, who had fingered herself to a mind blowing, shuddering orgasm was busy lubing Gemma's arsehole, inside and out, in preparation for her first ever arse fucking. She dawdled when her finger slipped into Gemma's arsehole and wiggled it about a bit.

"Www! That doesn't feel too bad," Gemma said, still pegging away with gusto. "I think I'm going to enjoy being arse fucked."

Kimberley looked at Marcia and they both smiled. Kimberley was a big woman, with correspondingly large fingers, but there was a world of difference between having a finger and a cock up your arse, as Gemma was about to discover!

Felicity moved into position behind Gemma.

"Hold still a minute, darling," she said softly. "Can you just spread your legs a bit wider for me please? Now pull your arse cheeks apart. Just like that. Perfect OK. If you're ready, so am I. What is it exactly that you need, my dear?"

Gemma smiled. Trisha had prepared her for this question earlier when she and her cuckold had arrived. She needed to ask to be fucked up the arse.

"I need my arse opened up, so that my boyfriend Vinnie can have anal sex with me," she recited. "So I need to be arse fucked, please. Will you take my anal cherry?"

"With pleasure, my darling," grinned Felicity, winking at her audience. She held her cock in one hand and placed the other in the small of Gemma's back. "Her I come, my lovely. Remember to breathe. This is going to sting like fuck for a few moments."

She pushed her cock head against Gemma's virgin pucker. It opened a little way, but then stubbornly refused to accept the foreign body that was trying to penetrate it. Felicity pushed harder and got her mushroom head inside Gemma's arse.

"Ow!" grizzled Gemma. "You weren't joking! Fuck! That stings!"

"Don't clench, sweetie," muttered Felicity. "I'm going in regardless. If you clench, I'll hurt you even more. That's better," she said as she felt Gemma relax.

Felicity eased her cock past Gemma's external sphincter muscle and murmured her pleasure as she felt the young woman's arse close around her cock and grip it tightly.

"Oof! Are you all the way in?" Gemma asked anxiously. "Actually, that doesn't feel too bad. I certainly feel full. Are you going to fuck me now?"

"Oh yes," replied Felicity, reaching around to cup Gemma's pert tits and in doing so, press her own bigger tits against Gema's back.

"Nipples, darling," pleaded Gemma. "Squeeze my nipples. Vinnie always does that when he's fucking me."

Felicity did as she was told, tugging on both of Gemma's bullet hard nipples, and causing waves of pleasure to ripple through her tits.

Gemma moaned her appreciation as Felicity groped her tits and tugged on her nipples. As she began to saw in and out of Gemma's arse the Hot Wife stopped her pegging, but remained with her strap-on dildo deeply embedded in her cuckold's arse. He grunted in agony as each thrust into Gemma pushed her cock deeper into him.

Marcia was well into her rhythm by now. Coated as it was with Kimberley's cunt cream, Marcia's horse cock slid in and out of his arsehole with slick regularity. When he felt that he was on the edge Richard informed his daughter, as he had been trained to do.

Kimberley immediately checked her father-in-law's caged cock. It was leaking copiously. She whispered in her Mistress wife's ear and Marcia began to thrust into her father harder and deeper.

"There he blows!" giggled Kimberley as a thick blob of cum oozed slowly out of Richard's tiny little boi cock. Marcia was annoyed with herself. She had wanted to take her father to the edge and then pull out, keeping his balls full and tender. Now she was determined to drain him completely, and then submit him to some real abuse and humiliation for the rest of the week until her mother returned. She wanted to hand the cuckold back in as sore and frustrated condition as she possibly could.

Gemma, alerted to the fact that Richard was leaking, was determined to make her own cuckold ooze too. As Felicity continued to fuck her arsehole, the young Hot Wife co-ordinated her movements so that she was slamming into Alec as Felicity was reaming into her. The two women were performing their withdrawal stroke simultaneously too.

"Ready to take my cum, sweetie?" gasped Felicity. "Here... it... comes... Ugh!...ugh!...ugh!"

"Oh fucking hell! That feels gorgeous," Gemma gasped as Felicity emptied herself into Gemma's arse. Having cum, Felicity stopped her thrusting, but continued to manhandle (or should that read ladyboy handle?) Gemma's tits.

Gemma herself carried on with her pegging, and Trisha, who was on cock watching duty clapped her hands in delight.

"Excellent, Mrs. Thompson!" she announced. "Your cuckold is oozing! Keep going! You'll drain his balls in no time at all!"

Encouraged by this news, Gemma increased her pace, not even breaking rhythm when a by-now soft Felicity slipped out of her arsehole. She continued to peg her cuckold remorselessly until he was drained and a pool of weak, thin cum lay on the floor between his trembling legs.

"Fuck! I enjoyed that," giggled Gemma breathlessly.

"You're not finished yet, Mrs. Thompson," said Trisha, brandishing a butt plug. "This will plug your arsehole and keep your cuckold's cream pie in situ until you can feed him. I think you said you wanted to do that whilst your boyfriend watched?"

"Oh yes, of course," replied Gemma, bending over and pulling her arse cheeks apart. Trisha slipped the fat plug in easily and Gemma murmured in appreciation.

"I wish I'd known how pleasurable it is to be arse fucked," she said, turning round to look at Felicity. "Thank you so much, Felicity. You were my first, but you certainly won't be my last!" She kissed Felicity tenderly on the mouth.

"Just hang on a minute, if you'd be so kind " Trisha went on, releasing Alec from his position over the bench, and tugging him to his knees by the lead that was still attached to his collar.

She pulled him over until he was kneeling in front of his Hot Wife, who stood there still wearing her strap-on cock.

"Clean up time, cucky," giggled Trisha. "Suck your Hot Wife's cock to thank her for giving you such a good pegging."

Alec was completely broken by now. He bobbed his head and took Gemma's cock into his mouth and began to lick and suck it clean. Gemma looked at her cuckold tenderly.

"There's a good cuckold," she purred. "It's excellent practice for you. You'll be fluffing Vinnie from now on, and cleaning his cock up after he's fucked me. Get used to it!"

When Alec had completed his clean up, Gemma led him back to the changing room. She moved rather gingerly, but that was only to be expected from someone who had just experienced her first ever arse fucking, and who even now was wearing her first ever butt plug.

"Show's over, folks," announced Marcia pulling out of her father's arse. "Trisha, get this cuckold back down to the toilet for the rest of the afternoon, please."

Marcia looked up to the viewing gallery.

"Anyone who hasn't yet got off is welcome to use this cuckold for the rest of the day," she announced. "I'm afraid his arsehole is no use to man nor beast, but he still has a mouth and a tongue. Or if you'd prefer to piss on him, that's fine. Oh, I nearly forgot. He's trained to rim as well, so if your arsehole needs it, or you just fancy feeling his tongue up your shit chute, feel free. He'll be with us for the rest of the week."

She turned to Trisha.

"I know you're bleeding," she smiled. "You've done a remarkable job today. Can you manage to strap on? I'm going to fuck Kimberley in my office, and I wondered if you'd like a threesome? My slut of a wife loves dp, don't you darling?"

Kimberley blushed, and nodded.

"Yes, Mistress," she agreed.

Turning to Trisha, she winked at her.

"A bit of blood doesn't bother me," she confessed, " and the wet area in Mistress Marcia's office is easily hosed down if we make too much of a mess."

Trisha accepted the offer readily.

"This demonstration has left me very wet," she confessed. "I was going go sit on Andrea's face when I got back to my office but a threesome sounds delicious. And Andrea will still be there when we're finished!"

Marcia smiled and shook her head in amazemeng. Her mother had recruited the kinkiest, most perverted staff she'd ever come across. She was so glad that she'd come back home from America to work with her mother.

Later that afternoon, Marcia and Kimberley were driving back home. Richard the cuckold was safely tucked away out of sight in the boot of the car. Marcia was talking.

"We'll have a nice long soak in the bath whilst the cuckold prepares supper," she told Kimberley. "Then I want to tease and torment him for a few hours. You can cane him whilst he prepares my cunt. It's your turn to wear the strap-on tonight, isn't it?"

Kimberley nodded excitedly. How she loved Marcia and their perfect D/s lifestyle.

The rest of the week passed without incident, so that when Olwen returned from her holiday with Gareth, Marcia was able to hand her cuckold father back to her mother complete with a set of tender blue balls. Olwen kissed her husband on the cheek.

"I've missed you, cucky " she confessed, "but don't fret. Gareth will be staying the night, so you'll have plenty of chance to brush up on your fluffing and cunt worship skills. If you're a good boy, you can have a nice fresh cream pie too!"

Marcia and Kimberley burst into laughter, and Marcia told her mother,

"What is it the French say? Something like 'Plus ça change, plus c'est la même chose. The more things change, the more they stay the same'! Your cuckold doesn't need to 'brush up' on any of those skills. He's been had at work practising them all last week!"

Marcia was in her office the following Monday, chatting with her mother whilst she opened her mail. Kimberley was in position between her wife's legs under the desk, and Marcia had just got her early morning pipe going.

She clenched on it, drew gently and puffed a cloud of aromatic tobacco smoke out of her nostrils.

"That tobacco smells heavenly," Olwen remarked appreciatively. "I wouldn't mind a bowl of it myself."

"Help yourself," smiled Marcia, handing over her tobacco pouch. "Oh, excuse me a minute."

She picked up the internal phone, which had buzzed whilst she was talking.

"Yes, Trisha?" she said, her words wreathed in pipe smoke. She listened and frowned. "No, I'm not expecting a parcel " she said in a puzzled tone. She looked at her mother, who was busy stuffing the bowl of her own pipe with Marcia's tobacco.

"Mam? Are you expecting a parcel?" she asked. Olwen shook her head and busied herself with tamping down the tobacco she had just fired up. She puffed gently and exhaled a mouthful of creamy smoke.

"Tell Trisha to bring it in here," she said through another mouthful of smoke.

Marcia relayed the message and leaned back in her chair to await Trisha and the mysterious parcel.

"I do love this place," she smiled at her mother. "Trust you to establish a clinic for fetish lovers, perverts and kinksters," she said. "I mean, what other place of work would allow me to have my wife under my desk worshipping my cunt whilst I open the morning post?"

Olwen nodded in agreement.

"Well in the absence of my cuckold, who's gone back to his office after his week's 'holiday' here," Olwen replied, "I suppose I'll have to get someone from the typing pool for my morning cunt worship. Ah, here's Trisha. She'll know who's available. Good morning Trisha dear. Did you have a good weekend?"

"Yes, thank you, Mrs. Simpson," replied the office manager. "Imogen and I went to that new club in town. We got off with a couple of biker bitches who said they were on the prowl for lipstick lesbians. I've never been called that before! But we both had a great night. My cunt's still raw. I've told Andrea that she's excused cunt worship this morning. She's gone to see to Dr. Ulrika instead."

"Send her down to my office when Dr. Schmidt has finished with her," Olwen instructed. "My cunt's not too sore for a good licking this morning!"

Trisha smiled and promised to send her cunt loving secretary down to Olwen as soon as she returned from servicing Dr. Ulrika.

She handed the parcel that she had brought in with her to Marcia, who used her letter opener to slice through the packing tape holding the parcel together.

When she'd got one end open, she slid her hand in and brought out a smaller sealed box. Wrapped around this box was a single sheet of high quality writing paper. Marcia opened it up, and her eyes widened in surprise.

"It's from the House of Lords!" she exclaimed. She read the heading at the top of the paper out loud

"From the office of Lord Vincent of Midshire-in-the-Marsh. Oh, hang on, there's a handwritten note lower down."

She read it silently and a grin spread across her full lips.

"Well, fuck me!" she said, looking at her mother. "Who would have thought it? Lord Vincent of Midshire-in-the-Marsh is none other than Vinnie, Gemma Thompson's boyfriend!"

She burst out laughing, and bent down to speak to her wife, who was still busily tonguing her cunt from her position under the desk.

"Get up here, darling," she said. "I suspect this parcel contains something for you as well."

Kimberley scrambled inelegantly out from under her wife's desk. Her face glistened with cunt juice and her lipstick was smudged. She licked her lips and acknowledged Olwen and Trisha with a polite, unembarrassed "Good morning" before kneeling at Marcia's side and gazing up at her with undisguised adoration.

Marcia reached into the box again and pulled out a series of photographs. She looked at each one, her grin getting wider and wider as she worked her way through them before passing them on to Kimberley.

When they reached Olwen, she needed Trisha's help to identify the subjects.

"That's Gemma Thompson," she began, "and the one sucking cock is her cuckold, so I presume the third person, the one getting his cock sucked, is Vinnie, Gemma's boyfriend."

They looked at all the photos, which showed Gemma pegging Alec. Vinnie fucking both Gemma and her cuckold, Alec being fucked by Vinnie, and lastly, Gemma's cunt and arse, both leaking cum.

Olwen smiled and looked at her daughter.

"Another satisfied customer," she said proudly. "Well done, darling. I can see that it will be perfectly safe for me to go away again for a week of lovely sex with Gareth. You coped very well."

Marcia blushed with pride. She reached for the unopened box. It was addressed "To Marcia and her lovely wife, Kimberley. With grateful thanks from Gemma and Vinnie."

When she got the box open, she saw that it contained two small bags, each made out of soft, black material. One was labelled 'Marcia', the other 'Kimberley'.

Marcia handed Kimberley hers and they both opened the drawstrings and extracted what was inside. Both burst into laughter.

They had each been given a beautifully carved Meerschaum pipe. Attached to each was a hand written card. Marcia's read,

"With grateful thanks for teaching me how to peg. Happy smokes. Love Gemma X"

Kimberley had a similar card, written in a different hand. Hers read,

"To be smoked when taking a horse cock in your very pretty cunt. Thanks for lubing it so well. Love from Gemma and Vinnie. XX"

"Well it looks like I won't have to keep borrowing your pipe, Mistress," said Kimberley with a giggle, slipping the dainty stem between her lips and sucking experimentally. "I suppose I'll have to start smoking regularly now. I did enjoy being fucked with your horse cock dildo!"

Andrea, newly arrived from Dr. Schmidt's office, and now sitting patiently under Trisha's desk, awaiting her boss's return, wondered what the joke was as she heard peals of laughter coming from Ms. Marcia's office.