Daddy, Take Me Ch. 01-02

Story Info
Chloe has questions, and gets a few answers.
13.6k words
4.58
37.7k
63

Part 1 of the 32 part series

Updated 07/11/2023
Created 08/25/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Boo96
Boo96
332 Followers

Okay, for better or for worse, here's a continuation of Take Me, Tom. Yeah, I can hear a couple of groans already! God knows how this is going to work, but I hope I can hold your interest. I'm enjoying it, so... The usual thanks to Kenji for keeping me on the straight, and narrow on my punctuation. As always, any and all mistakes land on my shoulders. Comments, as always, are welcome. Thanks...The story, unless otherwise noted, is from Chloe's POV.

Daddy, Take Me

Chapter 1

Chloe, aged 33,

Remembrance of Days Past

If I remember correctly, and I'm certain I do, because there are specific occasions indelibly imprinted in our minds. I'm sitting here on the balcony of our flat, a cool, welcome breeze on my full body, and my mind wandering all over, my belly swelling with our child inside. For some reason, my mind travelled back to my birth father, Jack, and my life since Uncle Tom arrived. So many of those memories have faded now, for better or for worse. God knows why I was in such a pensive mood. Perhaps because there's a new generation being born, adding to our story, and history. Or maybe, I'm just feeling a bit sullen today because the sun isn't shining. Nonetheless...

I was still living at home, twenty, and still figuring out what I wanted my life to be. I was certain it would entail floriculture in some manner, shape or form. I was two years into my three-year horticulture course at Kew, and my life shouldn't have been better. I loved being at home with my family, and was in no hurry to move out. After all, I had two sisters to look after, and the influence of their older sibling would be welcome.

I was in the family office, now moved to the annexe, and using my dad's computer, as I had left mine at Kew. I needed to retrieve some work from the Cloud, and asked if I could borrow his, and he told me to go ahead, foolishly giving me his password. I was searching through the documents, looking for mine that I had uploaded, and saw one labelled, 'Memories--Take Me, Tom.' [Hmmm, I thought.] For all I knew, it had nothing to do with sex, but with the way I had been lately, my mind jumped to conclusions. I knew I shouldn't be invading his privacy, but...I opened the document, and began to read. I read the first chapter, my face flushed, and my imagination inflamed. I scrolled down tens of chapters 'til I came to more recent revelations. Let's be honest, no child needs to hear, much less read, of their parents' sex life, but I was intrigued. I chuckled to myself, as I scanned through a few pages, feeling more like the voyeur I knew I was. I closed down the document, a wave of guilt overcame me, and a sense that, yes, I was intruding, but I had read dad's words, private words, his private thoughts. They were extremely erotic, as my moist panties would attest to!

I had found my paper, and tried to add my notes, to no avail. My mind was wandering to places other than my horticulture study. I had always assumed that our mums and dad were extremely impassioned people but, my God! It was probably true what he wrote, but goodness! I thought that a few details should be addressed, as dad seemed to gloss over what I felt were important moments. So, that was his story, and, dear reader, this is my take.

I was still shocked that he had written about these years of his life, beginning with his unrestrained relationship with my mother, his sister. David and I had known for years about my mum and Tom's relationship. After their disclosure, just after my eighteenth birthday (Happy Birthday to ME!), unknowingly, they had given me the best present ever! I remember chuckling the night they told us, and mom getting mad at me.

As aroused as I was, when I read a small portion of dad's exposé, my mind began to wander, completely forgetting the paper I needed to annotate. I was so distracted that I quickly left the annexe, crossed the garden, ran to my parents' bedroom, and rummaged through the laundry basket, finding his work shirt from yesterday. I brought it to my face, and inhaled my daddy's musky, earthy, manly scent. I ran back into the annexe, adjusted the blinds, slipped off my t-shirt, and brought my dad's shirt around my body, slowly buttoning it up about halfway. He was either my 'dad' or 'daddy', depending on my, uh, mood. Right now, he was dad, but I was certain that would change in a few minutes.

I wasn't wearing a bra because, well, I didn't really need one, I remember giggling to myself. My Mummy Emily needed one. My Mommy Chrissie, hmm, sometimes, I guess. Me? Definitely not, but I did make up for it with my long, tight nipples. I would sometimes wear a bralette, the loose, uncupped material feeling so good against my chest. If I wanted to feel extra good, I'd wear one of my silk blouses, the soft material causing my nipples proudly stick out from under the fabric.

But I should have been doing coursework, not sitting down to masturbate!

My mind, and body wouldn't let me. I had only two options, head out for a long walk, or retreat to my bedroom, and relieve the beautifully-agonising itch that was creeping up my body. I must take after my mums because I quickly crossed the yard again, and ran upstairs to my room.

I slid my loose shorts down my lithe legs, and left them pooled on the floor. I jumped on my bed, adjusted my pillows, and needed to decide, fingers or vibrator? Hmm? Fingers. Definitely fingers. I needed a long, slow buildup for

this one.

I pulled daddy's (see how quickly things can change?) shirt around me, hugging it, as I hug him. My fingers trailed over my now-erect nipples, my fingertips just rubbing the tips. My body shook at the first, glorious twitch of my nippies. [Fuck, this is going to be a good one, I thought!] I ran little circles around them both, teasing myself by not touching them. My fingers swirled around my small mounds, my nipples becoming engorged from the thoughts rippling through my mind.

I thought of my daddy, my strong, handsome, masculine daddy. I pictured his face, his jawline, his lips. God...his fucking lips, I thought, as one hand delved into my tight, smooth panties. I snickered as my scent reached my nose. Mmmm, daddy...I need your firm fingers down...there. My fingers sloshed around my vulva, trying desperately to put off my delicious orgasm. I rubbed my nips a little harder now, the connection between them, and my pussy complete. All I needed was daddy's lips on mine. Fuck! That would do it. Just one little kiss.

My fingers slipped through my labia, delightfully sodden now, as I imagined daddy doing all the things with me that he did with my mums. I stuck two fingers deep inside me, my back arching under the sensation. Would daddy pick me up, slip my panties off and fuck me against the wall downstairs, not even waiting to pull me into his bedroom, just like he did to my mommy so long ago? My God, that first chapter in his memoir stoked my imagination. My fingers pierced my labia, as I had always hoped daddy would. I moaned a long, "Ooooooh," wishing they were his fingers. I pulled my taut nipple, my little shriek filling the room. My thumb ran over my clit, another jolt lifting my petite ass from the mattress. [Make it last, Chloe, I told myself. Make it last.] I quickly pulled my panties off, and spread my legs lewdly. [Look at me, daddy. Please. Just...just look, I thought.] I licked my finger, grasped my hard, yet pliable, nipple and pulled it, stretching the flesh, as I so enjoyed doing. I looked down at my swollen nub, wishing my daddy would open my door, and take it, suck it, lick it, even bite it; I wouldn't care.

I slid another finger in, moving them around inside me, as I imagined daddy doing. No, daddy would be tender, then rough. His proud fingers would be firm and strong, teasing his Chloe, as I was certain, only he could. My thumb began to rub my little clitty more persistently. I couldn't help myself. I could just hear my low moans. "Daddy...just...please...harder, daddy...take it, daddy. Take..." I groaned, and fucked myself with my hand, my thumb pressing down on my clit, and moving it around. I pulled my nipples harder, my breath gasping, as I imagined daddy's cock deep inside me, pleasuring me, taking me, and with a low grunt, I came, my body quivering from the force of my fingers, and my imagination. I thrust my hips onto my fingers, fill

ing my cunt with the hard flesh I so needed.

My daughterly juices flushed from my lips, running down my crevice, and coating my tight, little butthole. My sheets were soaked. My fingers drifted along my labia, still slowly stroking myself. [Damn, why was my boyfriend away this weekend? I thought.] I slowly came down from my urgent cum, rubbing my wet fingers on my breasts, coating them in the vain hope daddy would smell me. I had to talk with my mums, I just had to. They'd understand, wouldn't they, I thought? I wouldn't go behind their backs, much less overtly flirt with my daddy. This wasn't my fault, was it? It's my daddy's for being so loving, and caring...and for being my epitome of a man. I couldn't go on like this. After reading just a bit of his memoir, my mind was made up...I wanted him even more. And my mums.

My life then was a bundle of contradictions, but I kept these to myself. Why, though? Shame? Guilt? Hope, even? I was brought up by my mums and dad, to be honest, and forthright. That's how our family works, and probably why it works. I liked boys, of course, but I also loved girls. It took me a few years to discover that, but I loved the difference that each brings, and not only in the bedroom. But, I knew I was in love with my dad. Not in a schoolgirl-crush way, but really in love. God, he is always so thoughtful, perfect and, yes, forceful. My mums would help me with this. We had very few secrets in this house. They'd understand, surely.

I kept the same used, and wet panties on. Sure, they'd be uncomfortable, but they'd also be a reminder. I kept daddy's shirt on, naughtily expecting his warm smirk when he saw me. I didn't mean to tease. Really, I didn't.

My mums, and my sisters were out shopping for clothes in the January sales, an event I consciously try and avoid. Dad and David were having a last swim before he returned to Cambridge tomorrow. With a little focus, I'd be okay by the time any of them returned.

But my mind went back further to a time when, one morning, I went to the kitchen wearing one of his shirts, and a pair of fresh panties. Nothing unusual, actually, as he was living in a house with five girls, so he came to expect our various states of undress.

He wanted to know why I was wearing his shirt, then said that perhaps, I shouldn't be.

"So...should I take it off, then?" I asked, playing with a button.

Fuck! Why did I say that? I admonished myself. Behave, Chloe!

He walked toward me, but I held my ground. His fingers lightly touched the lapels, his brown eyes boring into mine. I held my breath for years, it seemed.

"I think you should...at least button it up, hmm?" he smiled, as my pussy shuddered.

"I'm...I'm sorry, daddy. Sure, yes, I'll..." and the rest of my words were lost, as I fumbled with the remaining three buttons.

"Good girl, Little One," he smiled, and, and my pussy throbbed again.

He never did ask for a further explanation of why I was wearing his shirt.

Mums and my sisters were back before I knew it, Maggie and Lily running to me as if they hadn't seen me for months. I hugged them both, and then encouraged them to show me all their new clothes. They couldn't wait to show me, holding each item up in front of them, modelling them for me. I tried to remember if I was that concerned with clothes at ten. Yeah, I probably was. I hugged my mums and offered to help get everything in, but they had everything in hand.

"What have you been up to?" Mum Emily asked.

"Just working on my paper...but I got distracted," I admitted, and probably blushed.

"Oh yeah? In a good way, I hope?" she smiled.

"MuumE!" I giggled, my face flushed, and reddened.

"Your father should be back soon. Would you help us with the kids?" she asked, her endearing smirk lighting up her beautiful face.

God, just the mention of my dad made me shiver. I needed to get a handle on this.

"I...I'm going to meet Elliot, if that's okay. I shouldn't be too long, all right?" I said.

"Go...we'll sort everything out. Is...everything okay?" Mom Chrissie asked.

"Everything's good, mom. Really, it is," I sighed, hugged her and jumped into my car, and headed for the riverfront... not Elliot's.

I parked up, grabbed a drink, and rushed back to the warm car. I wouldn't, couldn't, break apart my mums' relationship with my dad. That was a certainty, but what would I do? I couldn't go to my dad, and say, "By the way, I think I'm desperately in love with you." No, I'd have to talk with my mums, tell them, and explain how I've been feeling for...years now. I wouldn't complicate the dynamic the three of them had. They were too important, to me, to our family.

Even back then, if daddy was lying on the sofa, I'd go over, lay on him, and snuggle up. I loved his chest, his scent. I loved falling asleep on him, and yes, I still dribbled on his chest. I would tell him he was a great pillow, and he'd tell me I was a wonderful blanket. His hands on my back made me feel warm and secure. He was so oblivious to my feelings. Never had he acted, well, inappropriately, as much as I wished he would! I, in turn, kept my aching body in check, my groin immobile when we lay together, even if my panties were wetting.

I smiled at this not-so-innocent recollection.

If my mums came in, they'd just look, and smile. There had never been the proverbial, "Aren't you getting too old for that, Chloe?" I'm certain there are photos of us somewhere!

I knew what I had to do, so drove the short way home, noticing that daddy's Porsche was parked up in the drive.

I gathered my nerve, and thoughts, and went in, David, looking at me weirdly.

"You okay?" he asked.

"I am, David. Thanks. How was swimming? Did you beat dad today?" I chuckled.

"A few times! I still don't see how he does it at HIS AGE!" he laughed, then ran from dad's grasp.

I breathed a quick, stumbling, 'Hi' to dad and went upstairs to the girls' room, and gossiped with them, talking about girly things, and music. We'd draw, and write short, silly stories, all of us contributing to yet another absurd saga. God, I loved those two. We sometimes slipped into our parents' room, and sprawled out on the huge bed, playing, talking, and just being sisters.

I left after a while, and corralled my mums.

"Mums, do you think we could spend some time tomorrow, and talk? I'm, well, going through some things, and I could use your help. Please, don't tell dad, okay? Maybe he could take the kids out swimming or something so we could have some time?" I asked, hopefully.

"Is everything okay?" MumE asked.

"Everything will be fine, okay...but only you two can help me, all right? I don't mean to sound so cryptic, but..." I said.

MumE hugged me, as MomC joined the group cuddle. They both tenderly laid their hands on my cheeks, and kissed me.

I only hoped they'd feel the same tomorrow.

Since mums and dad had free babysitters tonight, they had one of their frequent 'date nights'. David and I would smile when these happened, as if everything was secure, and right in our world. It was a constant that we needed, as much as they did. They looked wonderful when they came down the stairs, me fussing over them, readjusting mums' dresses, fixing their hair one last time, and admiring their natural beauty. My fingers would slide between the edges of their dress, the back of my hand touching their warm chests, quietly smoothing the fabric. I couldn't bear to look at them when I did this, knowing they would see the desire in my eyes. I would slowly fiddle with dad's lapels, or tie, taking my time. I would daydream that it was me he was taking on a date, imagining how the evening would play out, and how his seduction would go, because, of course, that's what my daddy would do! Too soon, he would touch my hand, thank me for being such a good girl, and chastely kiss me, his lips momentarily on mine. I'm sure he could feel the pounding of my heart!

I slept terribly, knowing that one of my deepest secrets would be shared tomorrow, but I had to get this out. I was still awake when my parents stumbled home, giggling and 'shushing' each other as they clambered up the stairs. I'm glad they were on the floor above me, the sounds of their lovemaking were something I did not need to hear tonight, if ever! They were all in their mid-forties, but acted so much younger. I guess there was hope for me!

I woke and headed out to the bathroom, listening to my sister's little shrieks and giggles. I knew they were in our parent's room, probably interrupting their Sunday morning lie-in. I peed quickly, and looked at myself in the mirror. I was wearing a dishevelled, satiny loose top, and a pair of equally-loose matching boy shorts. My mums had bought them for me, knowing my disdain for shopping, but indulging me nonetheless.

I quietly climbed the stairs to where all the commotion was coming from. The door was ajar, so there was no need to knock. I poked my head in, Maggie catching my eye, squealing, and pulling the covers over her. Lily looked at her, then me, and followed her 'big' sister's example, their giggles infectious.

All eyes were on me as I walked to the end of the bed. I felt naked as I walked, my little hips swaying just a bit too much. I climbed up, and moved towards Mum Emily. I clambered over dad's feet, my hands squeezing his thighs. I leaned in, and kissed my mum 'Good morning'. I moved over, my night blouse billowing out, two buttons strategically undone, and my nipples most certainly on display to anyone who cared to see. My daddy did. I leaned over, slowly, and gently kissed him a 'Good morning', disregarding the two bodies next to him, wriggling around, and giggling. I moved to my Mom Chrissie, and kissed her 'Good morning'.

"Where's my two naughty sisters this morning? They're not in their room!"I chuckled, their voices, and laughter hidden beneath the sheet. I pulled the sheet down over them, their red faces cheerful, and full of mischief. We tumbled, and hugged each other as I slid between the sheets, my covered ass tight up against my daddy, as I played with my sisters. I could feel his strong hand on my hip, imploring us to quiet down, and give their mums and him a break this morning. The way his fingers dug into me made my pussy flutter.

"Daddy wants us to be quiet!" I laughed at Maggie and Lily, catching my breath from my daddy's stirring touch. "Should we?" I asked devilishly.

"Nooo!" they both screamed, and jumped on their dad, their arms around his neck, and tickling him. I turned over, my warm body tight up against him, and joined in on the innocent fun. My hand naively went to daddy's bare stomach, his heat encouraging me to touch his warm flesh. Our eyes caught each other's, as I slipped a finger just below his cotton pyjamas. I demurely moved my fingers over his ample groin hair, but withdrew them just as quickly. I could feel MomC's hands around me, stretched over, and tickling daddy, her tender body against mine. She pulled my hair away, and teased my neck by kissing me there. Involuntarily, I pushed my silk-covered ass back onto her.

The room was filled with laughter, tears, and a lot of jostling around. In my feverishly-addled brain, I thought this would be as good a time as any, to feel daddy's hardness, accidentally, of course. I moved my fingers back under daddy's pyjamas, 'inadvertently' brushing his manhood. I was getting bolder every day. I felt MumE's hand there. We both looked at each other, wide-eyed, and surprised. She lifted her eyebrows, smirked at me, but kept her hand on her husband's cock. I was set to pull mine away, as if I had touched a hot poker, but saw a little nod of her head, as if saying it was okay. This was new, but welcome territory for me! I looked at my daddy, his breath quickening between the gyrations of my little sisters, and two hands playing with him. I laid my hand on MumE's, almost afraid to touch the stiffness under her hand. My hand moved with hers, as we slowly rubbed my daddy's now-erect cock, no longer under the confines of MumE's hand. I felt the throbbing daddy-cock, all meaty, and hard. My hips began to move back and forth, and the only semblance of relief was MomC's wonderful body. I could feel daddy's cock leak. God. He was wet! I rubbed my fingers over his glans, slickly running my little hand over some of his dick, my MumE holding, and stroking the rest.

Boo96
Boo96
332 Followers