Daddy, Take Me Ch. 01-02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

MomC continued to tickle my neck, all these sensations flowing through my needy body and brain. I could feel her hand softly on my covered breasts, her fingers pressing down on my now-taut nipples, as she continued to tickle the kids. She must have known what her daughter was doing. She knew her wife's eyes, so she had to know.

God, I was getting wet! I pushed my covered butt against mom, but someone had to put a stop to this, my brazenness doubtful now. I pulled my hand from daddy's pyjamas, and finally said, "Okay! Breakfast! Who wants what? Maggie, Lily...out! You're going to help me," I said, my voice faltering.

I thanked God, hesitantly, that the kids were here. My heart was beating so fast.

"Awww," they both moaned. "You're no fun!" they giggled, but clambered out.

I leaned over, looked at my mother, and kissed her quickly, my lips seemingly fixed on hers. [Fuck! What the fuck is going on, Chloe?] Mum's hand went to my cheek, softly holding, and stroking it. I pulled the girls from the bed, and shooed them out into the hallway, looking back at three sets of eyes glued to me. I smiled a weak, shy smile, slowly licked my cum-stained fingers. "Take your time, okay?" I smiled, and closed the door behind me. Fuck, Chloe! I berated myself, again.

I waited for the girls to grab their robes, then headed downstairs with them, grabbing my thin robe from my room. David was in the front room, reading the delivered, Sunday papers. The girls ran, and climbed on him as they had done with their parents. He rough, and tumbled with them, as I gave him a kiss, and headed to the kitchen. The sounds of laughter have always filled this house, be it mine and David's, mums' and dad's, and then Maggie's and Lily's. This house felt safe, and calm, with love seeping from every wall.

I absent-mindedly pulled things from the fridge and cabinets, trying to decide, through the fog my mind was in, what to prepare for breakfast. I prepped everything, but waited for mums and dad to come down before cooking anything. We were used to this, always waiting on a Saturday or Sunday morning for them to finally show their faces. Even as young adults, we knew what they were doing, although we both thought, 'Ewww'. Now though, there was no 'Ewww' about it. I was jealous, my mind imagining all the yummy things three people in love could get up to. Stop it, Chloe! I told myself. I went to the front room, Maggie and Lily watching cartoons, as I picked up part of the Sunday paper.

"Everything okay? You seem frazzled, in some way," David asked.

"Nah...I'm good. Just tired. Thanks, though," I answered.

After a while, I heard shuffling upstairs, so decided to get things going. I was at the stove, finishing off the frittata, as I felt a soft hand on my waist.

"Morning, darling," Mom Chrissie whispered in my ear. "Thanks for doing this, sweetie," she said, as she kissed my neck, shivers coursing down my body.

"Morning, mommy," I sighed. "My pleasure, okay?" looking at her quizzically.

"Morning, sweetie," I heard Mum Emily coo, her hands softly on my hips, her head nuzzled in my hair. "You feeling okay now?" she asked, smiling, and squeezing my hips.

"I'm...I'm better, thanks, mum," I stammered, feeling like there was some seduction happening.

Then I felt what I so needed to feel; my daddy's hands around my waist, pulling me firmly to him, more firmly than he had ever pulled me. God, it felt wonderful!

"Morning, Little One. Everything good?" he whispered, his whiskers tickling me, causing my pussy to swell, and weep. He moved his hand to my aching butt, and gently squeezed it, my legs practically collapsing under me. He moved his hand up, and held me by my stomach, his fingers sliding between the folds of my robe.

"Ohhh...fuck...dad--!" I moaned quietly to him, my head leaning back on his shoulder.

As soon as the words came out, he smiled, let go, and walked to his wives,

both looked at me, so lovingly. There was no mistaking the desire, the need in my eyes. MumE walked to the stove, her hand around my head, and slowly kissed me. I mean a KISS. My head felt light, as if I was going to pass out. What was going on? In the space of twelve hours, everything had escalated. This couldn't just be from this morning, though, could it? No, my mummies knew something, they had to. Okay, maybe I had been a bit more relaxed and easier with my touches of late, but I wasn't expecting, what, reciprocation?

"You seem a little out of sorts this morning, Chloe. Go. Sit down and relax. I'll finish this off, okay? Thank you, though," she said, smirking, and her face full of love.

I walked to the kitchen table, and sat next to mom. I couldn't trust myself next to my dad right now, if ever! Mom turned to me and whispered, "I think the little talk you wanted is long overdue, hmm?" she smiled, and pushed the stray hair from my face. "It's all good, Chloe, okay? Deep breaths, darling. We all love you, understand?" she said, her voice, and manner full of acceptance.

I looked at dad, his eyes shone with love...for me? He held out his hand, and I grasped it, each holding the others tightly.

David walked in, but we kept holding hands. That was the kind of family we were. Outsiders were surprised, at times, at the level of affection we held for each other, but we took no notice of it between us. He helped MumE finish off the breakfast, buttering the sourdough bread. Maggie grabbed the juice and laid out glasses while Lily set the table with cutlery. We had a more-than-delightful breakfast, the winter sun warming us, as we talked, laughed, hassled each other, and enjoyed each other's company.

"Dad's taking David back to uni, so, Maggie, Lily, do you want to go with them?" MomC asked.

"Can we? YESS! Pleeeeze! Can we, daddy?" they both cheered.

For better or for worse, that would leave my mums, and me here. For better, I hoped. The rest of the morning was just relaxed, mums and I staying in our nightwear and robes. We all enjoyed lazy days like these. It was early afternoon, and David and everyone were ready to leave. We hugged him, and told the kids to behave, then, when everyone was out the door, my dad wrapped his arms around me, pulling me into him, his head buried in my neck. I faintly heard him whisper, "Enjoy your day, Little One," and felt him softly rub my ass. Fuck...

When everyone had left for Cambridge, my mums and I went to the kitchen, and cleared up the remaining dishes, their gentle nudges doing nothing to calm me down.

"Well, now that David and your father are gone..." she said, and slipped her thin robe off, and laid it on the island. She walked to MumE, and slowly shifted her robe over her shoulders, folded it up, and placed it on top of hers. They were in their familiar silk blouses and boy shorts. They looked delicious, even after bearing children. She walked toward me, my eyes were caught in some sort of headlights, and she slid my robe off, smiling softly as she did so. Again, this was nothing unusual, as it was just 'us girls', and, well, we liked to relax.

"Better?" she asked. "So, darling," MomC said to me. "Keep on with the lazy day, or do you want to go out?" she smiled, probably knowing my answer.

"Can we just stay in? It's a bit chilly out, and I'm comfortable now," I said, handing her a dried plate.

"Sounds perfect, Chloe," she whispered, and took my hand to dance.

We held each other close as we have always done, but this felt different now. She brought my head to her shoulder, our height difference not too different, and we swayed around the kitchen. Her fingers tenderly touched my back, then up, and into my hair. I could feel her small breasts through the thin material of her silk blouse, as we rubbed against each other, my eyes and hands uncertain where they should be. [Fuck it, I thought.] and held her against me, one hand on her lower back and ass, the other on her shoulders. After ten minutes or so, she passed me to MumE, and she took me, just as tenderly, in her arms. Her fingers swept through my hair, my head falling into her cupped fingers, and we danced. She gently kissed me, again on the lips, while mum put the rest of the dishes away. I guess there were a few more things to talk about today!

We busied ourselves prepping dinner for dad and the kids, not sure if they'd be hungry, but still... MumE put together a platter of finger food and treats, grabbed a bottle of cordial, looked at mom and me, and said, "Shall we?" and headed upstairs. I guess we were having that talk now!

MomC adjusted the lighting, put the soft, ambient music on, and sat on the bed, holding her hand out for me.

"C'mon, Chloe...I think we need to have that talk you wanted," she smiled, lovingly. "I think our timing is right for once!" she chuckled.

"If you're...sure, mom," I answered, my nerve almost leaving me.

"C'mon. Sit, darling," she said as MumE laid on the bed, her back against the headboard. MomC sat the same, with me in front of them.

"Wherever you want to start, Chloe, is fine with us, okay? This is us here, okay? Just us. Take a deep breath, and relax. You can tell us anything, darling," she said, and grasped my hand. MumE grabbed my other, and we looked at each other.

After collecting myself, I finally had some words. "I seem to be going through some changes these days, and I'm, well, confused. I know I'm still young, compared to others, but I feel these feelings are...I...think I'm..." and my words stopped.

"Chloe...whatever you say is okay. Nothing you could ever say would stop your mum, or me from loving you, understand? No reservations! You're ours, forever," MomC said. "Em and I have known this day was coming, okay?"

"You've known? How? It's just that for the longest time, I've just been feeling different. Well, not different, but certain, uh, feelings have grown, and I'm not sure how to react to them, or if I should even act on them at all. I'm confused," I explained, probably not too well.

"We can tell you're going through something, darling. Just tell us, sweetie," MumE said, holding my hand still. "Your mom, and I have noticed the subtle shift in you since you've been, what, eighteen? Something is, uh, developing, yes?" MumE said, determinedly.

"I need what you have, okay? I'm not happy with boys, you know, boys my age. I...I really think I'm bi, but even that doesn't touch what I'm feeling," I said, straightforward, and gaining confidence with every word. "My sexuality doesn't concern me. I'm happy, and confident about that, at least. I don't care about my breasts, okay? " I chuckled. "I'm missing that connection you, and daddy have. It's all I can think about."

"Okay, Chloe," MomC said. "I'm just going to throw something out there, all right? You're talking about the feelings for your...father, aren't you?" she said.

It took me a minute for my brain to form the words she had just spoken.

"Yes...for daddy," I said, almost crying at my sordid confession. "I can't help it, mums. I've tried, but it just seems to be getting stronger."

They both held my hands still, their faces aglow with the love only mothers can give you.

"Chloe? Look at me, okay?" and I did.

"Remember when Emily and I told you about your father and me, hmm? Now, do you remember your first response to us?"

"Uhh, no, actually. I hope I was kind, though," I explained, even though I had an idea what they were going to say.

Both mums laughed, which threw me off.

"The first thing you said was, 'Duh!' and that's what Em and I are saying to you... DUH!" and they both laughed. At me, or with me, I wasn't sure.

"You mean...you know?" I asked, incredulously.

"Chloe, we've known for quite a while. You've done a great job of hiding it from your father, too; well, until recently, but Chloe, we've ALWAYS known. Okay, your father may know, and be many things, but his awareness of a woman's intent isn't one of them! We're NOT mad, or upset, okay? We get it. We understand. Now, you're still young. You're very clued up on the world as a whole, but your sexuality is still evolving. At twenty, you'll still need to resolve a whole lot of things. It will be complex for you. We need you to understand that. These feelings may always be with you, or they may die out. It depends on whether you're prepared to act on these feelings, or not. Your dad, and I didn't for years, and I still think it was the right thing...for us. You have to think through the repercussions, too," MomC explained. "Perhaps, we should have quashed this years ago, when we saw it developing, but we couldn't deny your father, or you, the feelings you both obviously had."

"I...I thought I was being good, too. I never wanted to act on these strong feelings, okay, which is why I haven't. I knew I would talk with you both before I did...or even if I did. I'm not here to usurp you, or take him away, but I just don't know what to do with these feelings." I sighed.

"So, you have some Daddy issues going on, Chloe?" MumE asked, giggling a bit too much, embarrassing me.

"Well, yes, but what's wrong with that? Why would I want to impress a twenty or twenty-two-year-old, when my dad has always been so ...perfect? I don't need to impress these boys, I had a man at home who adored me. Daddy loved me unreservedly," I tried to explain. "True, I do date older men, if you can really call them 'men', but they don't get me the way daddy does," I said, happy that, at last, I was able to put a voice to all these conflicting feelings, not that anything was resolved yet, but it was liberating to actually say these words out loud.

"Okay, but, Chloe, do you really need to have sex to affirm this connection, and intimacy with your father? Isn't what you have as father and daughter enough?" MumE asked. "The connection with your father is unique, Chloe. Chrissie and I have always felt it...and your father, too, although he tends to brush it aside, and deny it to himself, but we know. I once told your dad that your mom was a very complex, and complicated woman. Well, so are you, Chloe. In a good way, okay? We all love the woman you are becoming, sweetie," MumE said.

"Mums, I get it, all right. Sex is not the be-all and end-all. I'm not that shallow, okay? Well, sometimes I am, but...What I'm feeling is deeper than just sex, all right? I love my connection with daddy. I always have. I just feel it growing deeper, more insistent now. I watch daddy walk into the kitchen, and grab one of you, and he pulls you back against him. God, I'd almost cream myself, okay? It's rude, and probably too much information, but it's how I feel. What must it feel like to have a man pull you like that, control you, pull your hair aside, and kiss you? He's so tender, but he knows what he wants, too. Daddy is assertive, and gentle, unlike so many of the boys, I go out with. No man...or woman has ever made me feel that way," I said, hopefully not too much, though. "I love all three of you, and want to share the connection you all have. Is that so wrong, hmm?" I asked.

"Ohh, my...my Chloe. You certainly have it bad, don't you?" MommyC said, pulling me to her, and laying me on my back. I looked up at my beautiful mums, their fingers lightly stroking my long auburn hair.

"So, are you looking for permission, or answers?" MomC asked.

"Probably a little of both," I said. "I'm talking with you both because I'd like your permission, okay? I would never go behind your backs. Ever! I know it's unusual, okay, but what's wrong with that? We aren't exactly the traditional family, are we?" I giggled.

"And you've never felt this way about...David?" MumE asked.

"Honestly? No. David and I had long talks after we discovered you and dad were brother and sister. He wondered if that would make a difference in our relationship. I told him, 'No', he's my brother, and of course, I love him as a sister should. I will always be there, look out for him, and make sure that whomever he marries, is deserving of him. But no, I wasn't attracted to him that way. He kind of looked relieved! I wasn't sure how to take THAT!" I laughed.

"Of course, I appreciate his physicality, you know, his swimming and rowing, but never looked at him in a sexual way. He just didn't 'do it' for me, either. But he gave me self-confidence, especially as I had no tits," I giggled. "I told him that no one would be interested in me because I'm flat-chested. He got so upset with me, telling me I was attractive, but that he wasn't attracted to me. There's a huge difference between the two, I guess. He gave me that self-belief. Maybe that's why I always have gone for older boys because they have that certainty about them. Now, don't get me wrong, you both, and dad have also given me my self-assurance. I'd probably be a mess, or have some outlandish tits by now if it wasn't for ALL my family. I'm proud of what I have. Anyway, think of all the money I've saved on bras over the years!" I laughed, too loud, trying to lighten the mood.

"Chloe, darling...all dads do that, all right. And families. That's what we're here for, you know, to support, and help each other. Okay, Tom IS special, no doubts there, but that's what a father does. It's their 'job', to care for, tutor, guide, counsel, and help their children to grow," MomC said. "I don't think your father is that different," she said, half-believing what she just said.

"Daddy's different, mom...and you know he is, don't you? Not one of the dads I have ever met can stand next to my dad. I'm sure he has his flaws, but I'd never find a better dad, and you both know it. Now, if you're against me acting on my feelings, fine, I won't. I swear, mums, I won't, and we'll never speak of this again, all right? I will never break this family apart, ever," I said, the words stinging my heart, but I meant them. "I have always sought the approval of dad, rather than anyone else, well, apart from you two."

"We're just playing 'devils advocate' sweetie. So, how do you see this working, hmm? If...and I mean, IF we agree, it won't be easy to bring your father around, even though he is a man! He'll be reticent about it. The theory and fantasy are one thing, the reality totally different. He won't do anything to break this family. There will be a huge internal struggle within him. It'll take time," MomC said, as her fingers slid between the buttons on my light blue blouse.

I was going to stop her, pull her hand away, but I couldn't. Was she going to...?

"Do you reckon daddy even thinks I'm pretty? I mean, yes, he loves me as a daughter...but would he want to, you know...have me...like that?" I asked, uncertain if I really wanted to hear the answer. "Would he like me...that way? Do I have what it would take for him to be attracted to me, or am I just his Little One, and not grownup enough for him?"

"Chloe, your father adores you. Believe us. After your little escapade this morning, well...And where did THAT come from, hmm? Pretty bold, young lady!" MomC smiled, her fingers now playing with my nipples.

"I was just as surprised as you!" I exclaimed. "Thank God your hand was there, Mummy Em!" I giggled.

"Hmmm, Chloe...that didn't seem to stop you, though, did it?" she smiled, her hand now on my small chest, her hand lightly on my still-covered little mound.

"And what about you two, hmm? Where did THAT come from? I'm not complaining a bit but, God, that took me by surprise!" I smiled. "You...you've probably noticed my, uh, closeness to you two, also?

"We knew you were ready, Chloe. Mothers just know," MomC said, her eyes so full of tenderness. "Chloe, the more that your shrewd, whimsical attachment went on, the more we watched the dynamic play out between your father, and you. And us. It was never overt, but we knew. Em and I watched as your sexuality came to the fore, first boys, but then we saw your curiosity wandered to girls. We often wondered if this was our 'fault', as you grew up seeing our relationship, the closeness, and the love between us. We always felt that we were good role models, if not unconventional. Your mum and I have been, well, entranced with your growth from a young girl to a young woman, and we always hoped we were a good influence. And your, uh, playfulness with us hasn't gone unnoticed!"