Daddy, Take Me Ch. 01-02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Mums. You've been the best. Absolutely, and sure, maybe my 'predilection' for girls has come from you, but so what? I love your relationship, the whole family's," I said, holding their hands. "And yes, I guess I have been a bit, well, mischievous with you both. I can't help it...or rather, don't want to help it! You're my beautiful mums, hmm? I can only guess my idea of love has been slightly skewered by you and mum. You have to remember that I was brought up by you both. I saw your closeness, the affection and contentment. Who wouldn't want that, hmm?"

"Okay, let's put it this way, your dad loves both of us, doesn't he? Our bodies are different, aren't they? He loves you because of your heart," MomC said as she fondled my bare breast. "And, without him actually saying it, he simply worships small breasts, okay? He wouldn't last long with you, sweetie," she says, laughing sexily, and the conversation veering off topic.

"And because of what's up here," MumE says, her free hand touching my head. "He's a different kind of man, Chloe. It's not just the physical part that turns him on, it's more what's inside, and the connection with that woman. Your father, your daddy, is a very, well, generous lover, Chloe. Is that what you want to hear, hmm?"

My heart leapt.

"That's what I need, mums. The dynamic that you have. God, I'm in awe of it, actually," I said.

"So, what does daddy like?" I asked, getting more brazen with every disclosure.

"Hmm," they giggled. "We think it's best you find out for yourself, Chloe. That's half the anticipation, and excitement, hmm?"

MomC, my mommy, leaned down, and kissed my neck. Her soft fingers tweaked my nipple, my back arching under her touch. I moaned a long, "Ooooooohh," as her lips touched my neck. I could feel MumE slide her fingers under my blouse, her hand now on my other bare mound. My hands were on both their thighs, squeezing them from the desire flowing through me.

"Ohhhh...mummy...my...mummies," I sighed, and her lips touched mine, and we kissed.

I grabbed her head, and kept her attached to my mouth, my moans seeping into her, just as my tongue did. I could feel MummyE pull my blouse apart, and her mouth gently licking my knoll. Their touches were so gentle, so soft, but so insistent. MommyC moved her mouth, and licked my taut nipple, as MumE kissed me, her mouth so different, but yet the same, as they easily pierced my lips, our tongues touching and licking each other. MommyC's fingers delved into my boy shorts, her fingers slipping around my wet vulva, my hips curving up off the bed. I moaned into MumE's mouth, the vibrations causing her to join my loud growls, MomC's delicate fingers sliding through my oozing pussy lips. Where had this come from, I thought? My mummies wanted me, too? Would they share me, with their husband, my daddy?

I pushed my little hips up, silently begging for her fingers to take me. I could feel the full length of my nipples, both mummies delicately sucking them, just as my past female lovers had. Gentle, tender, firm, and so exciting. I felt Em's fingers join my mother's, and they played with me, delicately, but assertively. Their fingertips took turns flicking my hard clit, my boy shorts by then soaked with my juices. This was...too much. My body had never felt this alive, this raw, or this full. One mouth would come off a stiff nipple, and kiss me, then another, equally erotic kiss from the other.

"Cum for us, baby. C'mon...cum for your mummies," I heard someone say, as fingers slid into my tight valley, the other still playing with my too-excited clit.

"That's it, darling Chloe...can you imagine what your...daddy is going to do with you?" someone teased, and I came. My pelvis lifted up, my pussy muscles grabbed someone's fingers, and I came, my pussy gushing my cum onto their fingers, and down my crevice. I groaned into someone's mouth, my mind foggy and disorientated by what was happening to me.

My nipples were throbbing, the charges searing down my now-lightened-body, and deep inside my pussy. Someone's mouth left my lips, and latched onto my other aching nipple.

"Oooooh...fuck...mumm--...oooooohh...fuck...that's...God...Mummy!" I cried, as my body shivered into pieces.

Someone's fingers were still fucking me gently, but so firmly. I moved my hand down, and pushed her hand harder into me, as I rode my orgasm, my spasms still erupting deep within me. My climax went on for hours, or at least minutes, I couldn't discern time right now. I pushed the hands away from my sodden cunt, and then pushed two heads away from my tits.

"Too...much," I groaned, as hands swept through my hair, and trailed over my face. I kissed whatever flesh I could.

My Mummies leaned up, and I saw them kiss, romantically, passionately and then laid their heads on my chest. I held them both, desperately trying to catch my breath. I laid my hands on their now-damp hair, my breathing still coming in short gasps.

"Shhh, darling. Deep breaths, sweetheart...You did so well, Chloe. You're...beautiful," MommyC whispered, and lightly kissed my lips.

"Oooooo, mommy...how...what just...where did that...my...my...mummies," I gasped, and held them tight.

They had their hands around me, swaddling me in comfort. This is what it was supposed to feel like. Beautiful, sublime, in love. Sure, I have felt this way at times, but never with the intensity of what mothers can do for you. MumE slipped from the bed, and poured us all a cold drink. We gulped them down, laughing now that our bodies were recuperating.

"So," MommyC asked. "Was that okay with you?" she giggled.

"A little late to be asking about consent, wouldn't you say?" I chuckled. "But, God, yes, I...I wasn't expecting that, mummies. I had no idea that...you were, well, interested in me...that way!" I smiled, and drank another glass of cordial.

"I think it took us by surprise, too. But seriously, you're okay with that hmm?" MommyC asked. "I won't say that your coy touches have gone unnoticed by us, either!" she chuckled.

"So much so...it took me by surprise, yes, but it was beautiful. At least I know I'm definitely bi!" I chuckled, two hands swatting me.

"You do know that you are the only woman we would ever, uh, bed?" MumE said. "After all, we're not lesbians!" she cackled loudly.

"What is it you like about sex with women? Is it the sex, or the intimacy and connection?" MomC asked.

"I like both, mums. Men and women, although I am, well, leaning more towards women! There is nothing wrong with a daughter having these feelings, for her father...or her mothers, is there?"

"You're a slut, just like your mother," MumE says, and we all laugh. "But no, darling, in this house, there is nothing wrong with where your heart goes."

I smiled, and hugged them both.

"I get it. I do. It's different with family, isn't it? So...have you decided on my, uh, predicament?" I asked, hopefully.

"Hmmm. Let us talk about it tonight, okay? There's a lot at stake here. Let your mom, and I talk it through," MumE said.

I was optimistic, though. After all, they had just seduced their daughter! Or had I seduced them and let them know I was open to them?

"We say nothing to your father, though, okay? Well, unless we can't air out this room in time!" MommyC laughed.

"This...what we just did...is going to change us, won't it?" I asked, with trepidation.

"It will...and it has, but only for the better, all right?" MummyE said. "If we do it right."

We laid there for another hour, at least, talked, touched, kissed, and ate. My life had just changed, so much for the better, though.

Chapter 2

We finally decided to get up, my mums heading for the shower, so they'd be another hour and a half! I kissed them both timidly, and headed for my bedroom, flopping down on the bed, my head awash with everything that had happened. I resolved to allow my mums to talk with my dad, and figure things out before we talked again. I could only hope my dad wasn't disgusted with me, his Little One, who had changed so much from the little girl he had raised as his own.

Dad and the kids arrived back later, Maggie and Lily running and plopping themselves on the sofa. Dad walked in, holding five bouquets of gorgeous flowers.

"Daddy bought us all flowers!" Maggie squealed. "I helped pick them out!"

"I did, too, Maggie!" Lily shyly said, smiling, and laughing.

Mums were in the kitchen chatting and drinking tea, so I walked to dad, smiled, wrapped one arm around his head, and pulled him down, my lips touching his. I helped him with the flowers, and whispered, "Thank you...daddy," smiling, and kissed him again, his mouth responding to mine. I pulled away, coyly smiled, grabbed a few bunches, and walked to the kitchen. We had all changed from our nightwear, mums in beautiful dresses, me in tight jeans, and an equally tight t-shirt. Touching daddy's hair, his head, and then his lips, sent my nipples soaring. I've never felt so proud as when he slyly looked down, a little smirk across his mouth. I turned, and walked to the kitchen, perhaps with a bit more of a swagger in my slim hips. I so wanted to turn my head, and look at him, but I knew where his eyes were. I was so bad.

Dad followed me into the kitchen, and kissed his wives, handing them a bouquet each. I watched, enthralled, as he embraced, and kissed them deeply. Fuck. I wanted that to be me! He had his strong hand on their butts, as he grasped them, my pussy lurching yet again. Both mums smiled at me as they broke apart, and grabbed vases for the flowers. I jumped up on the island, leaned back on my hands, and asked dad how David was, and about their day out. My nipples were poking from underneath the tight, soft cotton t-shirt, noticeable to everyone. I didn't care. This was for my daddy.

He walked between my open legs, put his hands on my thighs, and whispered, "Tu es magnifique, mon petit," into my ear, and kissed it.

"Merci papa. Tout comme tu," I shivered back, his fingers gripping my legs, his eyes devouring my little breasts. I brought my fingers to his shirt, and played with a button, acting like I was going to undo it.

He smirked at me, walked to MumE and chatted with her about their day out, the kids so excited about seeing their brother's school again, and his doting friends. MomC walked over to me, one hand on my leg, as we all talked about Cambridge and the day. Mom would look at my proud nipples, and smile. She leaned in, at one point, and murmured, "You're such a bad girl, aren't you, Chloe?" and smiled.

I just shirked my shoulders, as if to say, 'I don't know what you're talking about, mommy'.

I helped my sisters with their homework, although they both were on top of things. Dad came over, peered over my head at what they were working on, and vigorously massaged my shoulders. I melted into his manly hands, my head moving back against his pressed khakis. I felt his hand move from my shoulder, and into my hair, pulling me tautly against him. So help me, I thought, I'm going to have this man!

"Thanks for the flowers, daddy. Did you two thank your...daddy for your flowers?" I asked. They both nodded their heads vehemently, 'Yes'.

"My pleasure, Chloe. You're so...welcome," he sighed, his fingers sliding across my face. Fuck!

"Okay, you two have done a wonderful job. I'm going to, uh, read for a bit. I'll be down later, okay?" I said to my sisters.

I went to get up, but daddy hardly moved. I had to squirm around him, my body dragging across his.

"I'm...uh, going to, uh...read for a while," I said to my mums, and quickly walked from the kitchen.

They had been witness to my fumbled seduction, smiled, and told me to, uh, enjoy myself, both almost laughing at my predicament. I practically ran up the stairs to my room.

I came back down for dinner after Maggie madly knocked on my door. The air was fraught with tension, sexual tension, but we all persevered, the kids making the perfect foil to even the emotions out. After dinner, I readied the kids for bed, leaving my mums to settle things downstairs. I kissed them both goodnight, as Dad came up to read to them both, me squeezing past him in the doorway. My fingers ran across his stomach, as I inched past him. Fuck! Why did I do that?

I hurried downstairs, hugging my mums goodnight, even though it was only eight-thirty. They looked into my eyes, and I knew they could see the desire within.

"Our Chloe certainly does have it bad, hmm, Em?" MommyC chuckled, as she kissed me, and swatted my tight ass.

MumE did exactly the same, playing with my emotions, and my frayed mind. It wasn't fair, but somehow added to my growing excitement. I spent the next two hours teasing, and playing with myself, my vivid erotic imagination leading me in all directions. I kept looking at my door, hoping it would open and someone, anyone, would come in and ravish me. My body was ragged, and soaked after my string of orgasms, but I still needed something more. Daddy.

The next morning, I had a lie-in, as my first class wasn't 'til nine. I could, at least, avoid dad and MomC. Mom did come in and say goodbye before she left, tenderly asking if everything was okay. I could only blush, my scent still heavy in the room.

"Everything's okay, Chloe. Your mum, and I talked last night, all right. We'll chat when we get in, okay? Oh, your dad knows, too, just a little heads up, darling. He's, well, intrigued. Very...All I'll say is that we'll take this slow. It's the only way, sweetheart. You'll understand more later. Have a fabulous day. Bye now," she smiled, kissed me, and stroked my face. "Love you."

"Thanks, mom...I love you, too," I answered.

I was up, washed and ready for the day. I wandered downstairs, hugged and kissed everyone, and had a quick breakfast, as MumE and the kids left for school.

"You talk with your mother?" she asked.

"Uh huh. She said everything was good?" I asked.

"It is, darling. She probably said we'd talk later, right? It's all good, though. Your father will be late tonight, so it's a perfect time to discuss what we've come up with. Now, c'mere, and give us a hug...and your sisters. See you later, darling," she said, and my heart leapt.

The day went too slowly, to be expected, as my mind was anywhere but botany, and biochemical processes. I hurried home, just as MumE and the kids were walking in. I sat with them at the kitchen table, sorting out their homework, and them! I know my mum appreciated the help with these two. Mom came in, kissed us all, changed, and helped with the last of dinner, all of us enjoying a girl's-only dinner!

Soon enough, it was the three of us in the front room, drinks in hand and music playing. God, the tension was unbearable!

"Soooo?" I asked, giggling.

"Straight in there, eh?" MomC laughed. "Okay...we had a long talk between us, and your father. All we're prepared to say is, yes, you have our blessing, okay? We did shoo your father out, for the most part, so he is not completely aware of everything. We thought he didn't have to know everything, all right? Your mum and I feel it's best that your father, and you explore these things together. So, he is aware of your recent flirtations, surprising as he is not the most perceptive in the ways of women's flirting and, uh, playfulness. You'll have fun with THAT, Chloe!" they both laughed.

"You'll love his blushes," MumE giggled. "Use that, okay? He needs to go slow. Your dad will make up his own mind. As much as we joke that we have him wrapped around our fingers, we don't. He has us. Oh sure, we let him think otherwise, but he really does have us."

"Chloe...as much as your father IS attracted to you, as I said yesterday, he'll be reticent about this. He wants it, true, but his compass may not let the reality in, okay? You'll have to go slow. If you run in, and fuck him, it's not going to work. Take it slow. Believe me, we'll be smiling at you both. Now, we have a few conditions, okay? If you cannot agree to these, then it's off, it won't happen. We're serious, understand?" MomC said. "Just because your father is sleeping with his sister, does not mean he doesn't have a moral compass."

"Okay, Chloe, Em and I knew this was going to be a Pandora's Box one day," MomC laughed. "We knew this day was coming. True, you are mature years beyond your age, and we could sense your attraction, your almost idolisation of your father. We had hoped it wouldn't turn into sexual feelings, but it obviously has. We thought it would 'go away' the older you became. Boy, were we wrong there!" MomC chuckled seriously. "So, provisos."

God, my heart was beating, my face flushed, and my pussy leaking, as I heard what was going to happen. This was real now!

"First, your brother is NEVER to know. Period! I know you two are close, but this would hurt him, and this family. He mustn't know. If he ever does find out, it stops. PERIOD! Second. You will ONLY have sex when we are there. There will be NO sneaking off. Since your father and us began our relationship, we have always had sex together, even if we don't all take part. We had considered using the spare room, as such, to leave two of us in the bed together. It never happened, and never will. Being together has brought us closer, Chloe, so... Now, this doesn't mean your mum, and I will participate, okay? You may not want that, and we understand, okay? Your relationship with your father, however it pans out, will be part of ours. We share our intimacy. There will be NO separation. Third. As you continue to date, and we all encourage you to, your partner will practice safe sex. Period. We are a monogamous poly, okay. We always have been, and always will be. We are allowing you in with us because you are our daughter. Everything else, we make up as we go along, all right? Oh, and fourth, and the last, I promise," MomC chuckled. "If and when you marry, it stops. We will not have you being unfaithful to your partner, okay?"

I was dumbstruck, and happy. "Why are you doing this for me, hmm?" I asked.

"Because we love you, Chloe, and we love your father. If we didn't, we would have buried you in the garden long ago," they laughed. "We love when the people we love are happy. Why do you think 'this' has worked, hmm? Nothing fills me as much as watching, and being with your father and Em. She's the same. We share, and we gain so much. You'll get it one day," MomC said.

"So, do we have an agreement, Chloe?" MumE asked.

"I...I can live with what you've said. Sure...that'll be fine," my face smiling. "So, any advice on seducing my daddy, hmm?" I shyly giggled.

My mums had just told me I could tease, and seduce my daddy ( and mommies). God, now what? All of a sudden, my nerve left me.

"I seriously doubt you need ANY help there, Chloe. Just...keep it simple. Your dad will love it. Now, Em and I would like to spoil you a bit, hmm? We know you hate shopping, but allow us this vicarious thrill, hmm? We have a pretty good idea what will work for, uh, 'evening wear'," they both giggled. "Just remember, he'll be making love to you, as much as your beautiful body," MumE said, sending another jolt through me.

"So, have you dated many women? We know you've been, well, involved

with a few, but we've never talked about it. Care to share, now that so much is out in the open?" MomC asked.

"Hmm, well, usually it's so much...easier. We get each other, there's an instant connection, but on a deeper level than with guys. Let's be honest, guys just want to get laid for the most part. Yeah, there are a few out there that are deeper, but for the most part... I think I bring out some serious fantasies for some guys, you know. They don't take me seriously, probably because I don't have the big tits like other girls. It's bloody frustrating! With girls, they get it right away. There's no body shaming, or anything weird like that. I do feel more, well, comfortable with girls. I think guys are put off by my feistiness, too," I giggled. "I can thank you both for THAT!"