Daddy, Take Me Ch. 15

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Bastard," I muttered under my breath, grasping his hardness and squeezing, knowing I'd get a reaction from him now. He countered my move by unclasping my bralette, then slowly pulling the ribbon that ultimately held it together, protecting my virtue. He slipped it over my shoulders, his thumbs once again grazing my erect nipples. I could see the maddening smirk on daddy's face, and I turned to run from his grasp. He grabbed me by my panties and pulled me back to him, his deep laughter filling the room.

"And where do you think you're going, Little One," he sniggered, then picked me up quickly, as if I was a large pillow, and threw me on the bed. I quickly shimmied up, evading his reach for a few moments. We both broke into a fit of laughter, our frustration evident. He lazily crawled on the bed, and was between my legs before I could close them. I ran my hands through his hair, gently gripping but not directing him. Anywhere his mouth or hands landed would be fine with me. He leaned down and kissed my panty-covered pussy, rubbing his nose through the wetness. He grasped the edges and mischievously pulled them down, his mouth moving from my covered cunt to my now-bare one. As he pulled them further, I lifted my hips compliantly, his tongue nestled in my swollen labia. I couldn't spread my legs, as he hadn't stripped me completely, my gyrations trying to encourage him to finish the job he had started.

I threw my head back, as I felt his muscled tongue run through my slit, his stiff tongue poking my

clit, then down and swirling around my vulva.

"Just...just take them off, dad," I whispered, although no one else would hear my plea.

Of course, he ignored me, content as he was to tease us both, his hands on my hips, thumbs digging into the little creases. His mouth annoyingly left my womanhood, licked the furrows on my thighs, and sucked me. I knew what he was doing, marking me, leaving another burnt-red mouth impression on my hips. I moved around as he tickled me with his mouth, my breathing faster and more heated.

"God....daddy...please...just stop. That...that...tickles," I groaned to no one, as he was undoubtedly not listening!

I twisted my leg over his head, expecting him to push me back, but he went with my move and laid on his back, my pussy on his mouth now. He grabbed my butt and pulled me onto his mouth, as I began to fuck his mouth. I rubbed my wetness over his face, polishing my cunt on his nose and mouth. Daddy shifted my legs, his tongue drew across the thin veil, piercing my red lips, and his nails dug into my tender ass. I lifted myself, 'til I sat on my daddy's face, my delicate pussy taking him, as if I were taking his manhood. I revelled in his lusty moans, as he drank my juices, his tongue inside like a mini-cock that I gladly fucked. I leaned down, wrapping my hands under his head, and pulling him onto me, my pelvis thrusting onto his smeared face.

Daddy's hands were molesting my small breasts, as his tongue slathered my pussy, my nipples being pulled, and my clitty sucked. I closed my eyes, the murmurs of his warm breath bringing me ever closer. I looked down at him, his face buried in my cunt, and our eyes caught one another. I saw this man's desire and love for me, and I came. At my first firm thrust, he licked and too gently sucked me, my secretions gushing and covering his mouth.

"Fuck...dadd--that's...ohhhh, daddy....suck...just...suc--!" I screamed, daddy pulling my nipples out and squeezing the tight nubs, as my pelvis took his beautiful mouth.

I was still in the throes of my welcomed climax, when he pulled me over, my body flying prone on the bed, his head between my breach, flogging my pussy with his tongue. I tried to pull his hair to make him stop, but he swatted my hands away, swallowing whatever juices were still oozing from me. He crawled up my body, gnawing on my flesh, his teeth bruising me, my body shivering with every possessive bite and kiss. He laid his hardness on my labia again, his girth splitting my sex. He sucked and bit my taut nipple, my cunt climaxing again. Forcefully, he pulled me onto my side and lifted my left leg, holding it almost over his right shoulder. Our bodies were plastered together, one hand on my moist ass, the other wrapped in my hair. He moved from my sweltering butt, grasped his cock and rubbed it up and down my labia.

"You ready?" he smirked.

"Ohhh...daddy...just....take me," I sighed.

I opened my eyes completely and saw him looking at me, as he slowly slid his cock deep inside me, not stopping 'til he was bottomed out in me. He held himself firmly, my pussy still quaking from my orgasm. I could feel my pelvic muscles involuntarily grab his member, massaging his beautiful shaft.

He lay there, my body impaled on his, as he flexed his manhood, our breath coating each other's face. He pulled my forehead to him, and we stayed still, absorbing each other, as our hips began to dance with other's. I pulled away, looked him in his big brown eyes, and kissed him. His hand played with my ass, fingers running up and down my crevice, tickling and exciting me.

"Ohhh, daddy," I moaned. "Always...always like...this," I sighed.

I rubbed my little mounds across his chest, his delicious cock sliding in and out of my dark void, as my pussy twitched against his pubic bone. We moved with each as one, our moist bodies sliding on each other, our kisses urgent, but sublime.

"This...this is...what I need...daddy," I sighed, my body tingling and re-awakened, as only he knew how to waken it, his hands gently pulling my hair, his passionate kisses on my neck and shoulder. He would bring me so close to the exquisite orgasm we always shared, and then he would slow down and pull back.

"Do it...daddy. Just...take me. Fill me, dad....give me your baby," I groaned, tapping into one of his darkest fantasies. "You-- ugggh -- know -- ugggh-- you -- ugggh-- want -- ugggh-- to, hmm? Do -- ugggh --it -- ugggh-- daddy!" I tried to whisper, as his cock began to thrust harder and harder into me, my cervix being prodded with his firmness.

Daddy slapped my ass once...then again, and I came, as he emptied his swollen balls inside me. I felt the first rush of his masculine sperm, my pussy gushing with his seed, as we came tighter, eyes closed, mouths open in that petite mort we had come to share. I held onto him, biting his lips, his shoulder and his neck, as my little body held onto him. Daddy groaned with every sharp nip, his prick swelling up inside me, as he continued to feed my cunt his thick, musky scent.

With every loud, desperate, 'Uuuuuuh' from him, I took it all. He used my cunt the way I used his cock, both giving and receiving the love we had for each other. Our bodies, and bed, were drenched in our sap, as I lay there and took the last remaining dollops of his cum. My hips stopped, but daddy still slid so easily in and out of me, his balls sated now. We returned to some semblance of consciousness and looked at each other, breathing hard and giggling.

"You're...so..." he began to say, and kissed me.

"I know...daddy," I moaned. "It'll always be...you...dad."

He kept himself firmly embedded in me, but we lay there, connected and warm. He gently moved my leg off his shoulder, my groans giving sounds to the discomfort, and I kept his shaft tightly inside me. Every so often, he would give me a sudden lurch, and I would giggle and only say, "Really?" and we'd fall into another fit of laughter.

"I love you, daddy. I always will," I shuddered.

"And you'll always be my Little One," he sighed, moving my bedraggled hair from my face and gently kissing my eyelids, perky nose, cheeks and lips.

Gradually we came to, our breathing relaxed and bodies once again sated. We grabbed our robes and a few drinks and sat on the balcony. Below us, Paris was still ablaze, the Eiffel Tower in the distance. We toasted one another and replayed the eventful day, our hands constantly twiddling the other's. One more full day is all we had, and then we would be back to an unknown future. We eventually slipped beneath the heavy duvet and slept, my butt firmly against dad's stomach and his arm securely around me. I was safe...