Daddy, Take Me Ch. 21-22

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Just...relax, sweetie," I beckoned, sliding my fingers through her. Maisie's hands were around my back now, holding me as close as the position would allow.

She slowly leaned her head to my shoulder, and shuddered, her craving growing. I could feel her stomach hunch up, trying to get me to pierce her labia, but for once, she was under my control. I moved closer, our bodies touching, my hand buried in her groin.

"That's it, darling. Do it. Cum for me. Je vais te caresser la chatte," I moaned into her ear, as my finger flicked her craving cunt. I winced, as her teeth dug into my shoulder. "Do it, my beauty. Cum for me," I pleaded, her wetness soaking my fingers and the bed. I moved my slick, free hand up her body, pinching her nipples, and then lightly grasping her neck. "Cum...baby-girl," I smiled, and her body shook, her pelvis thrusting on my fingers, and with a low moan, she gushed her scented juice on my fingers. I held her tight, as her body quivered, her voice faltering for a coherent word.

"Ohhh...my, Chloe...yes...just like...that," she whimpered, as her body convulsed in a not-too-satisfactory climax. My finger came tantalisingly close to entering her, fucking her like I knew she wanted to be taken. But I denied her, conscious her orgasm would be even stronger for the refusal I was bringing.

"That's it, darling. Let it out. Cover me, darling. I want to smell you, mon amour," I teased, moving my fingers so they wouldn't take her.

I held her, my finger still tweaking her clit, as she grumbled under my touch. With shortened breath, she moved her pussy away, unused to another person touching her for a week. Maisie lifted her head from my shoulder, her face covered with a light sheen of perspiration, and lovingly kissed me.

"I...I needed that, leannan," she whispered. "I've missed your touch, as much as your smile."

I shimmied around, and laid out the towel, asking her to lie face down. She did, her face enveloped in the duvet, as I straddled her bum, and squirted the balm on her. I massaged and dug into her shoulders, the tension was still palpable. Again, her little mews and groans told me I was doing everything right.

For the next God-knows-how-long, I rolled, pulled, tugged and stroked her. I loved having her slippery ass in my hands, pressing my thumbs into her fleshy bottom. I swear I couldn't help myself, but I pressed my thickly coated finger onto her ass, toying and swirling around her little hole. When she lifted her butt, I'd swat it, much to her annoyance, but my pleasure. I leaned down and ran my tongue along her cleft, the tip driving into her. I wasn't expecting to do this. Truly. I thought we would just do some tantric thing tonight, to reconnect and be close, but my unbridled desire for this woman took another turn.

"Do you want me to...kiss your ass, darling? Hmm? Tell me...should I?" teasing both of us.

"Mmmm... yes, darling. Kiss it..." she groaned into the bed covering, as I continued to rub her little buttonhole, her bum uncontrollably lifting.

"What else, baby? What else do you want?" I taunted, leaning down and kissing her globes, my face slick with the vanilla scent.

"Mmmmm...anything, my little...spooky bitch," she groaned.

"Who's a spooky bitch? You're the weird one," I laughed, and slapped her ass, hard.

"Owww!" she yelled. "What was that for?"

"Tell me. If I'm your little bitch...then tell me. What else?" I said, demandingly, pressing harder on her little star.

"Anything, Chloe. Anything," she moaned.

I spanked her again, her squeals filling the room.

"Well...I think you're my spooky bitch right now, hmm? In which case," I hissed, and I poured another dribble of oil on her delicious cleft. I slipped my other coated fingers under her, sliding along her now-wet labia.

I kept my thumb caressing her tight, little rosebud, whilst my fingers slid around her excited, almost-dripping crevice. I leaned over, gently kissing each globe, as my fingers slowly touched her most private of places.

"Whenever you're ready, mon amour...cum on my fingers," I whispered. "Just...let it all out. I'm here. For you," I murmured, my fingers teasingly light on her pussy.

I could feel her ass move backwards, silently asking me to take her, but I wouldn't. Not tonight. This was all about her, letting her drift away, and bask in the feeling her lover could bring to her. As my fingers languidly slid through her wet opening, my lips touched and kissed her perfect bottom.

"Do you like me marking your ass? Hmm? Did you? Do you love me sucking and biting your bottom? Tell me, darling," as I ramped up the pervy talk.

"Myyy...God, Chloe. Just don't..." she whined, her body shaking at my onslaught, my tongue ever-so-delicately flicking her tight bud.

Maisie lifted her bum, her back arching beautifully, and she gushed into my hand. I kissed and kneaded her ass, as my fingers teased her sap from within. I looked lovingly at the love bites on each orb. I leaned down and kissed each, Maisie still moaning into the sheet. My tongue slid up her cleft, tasting her earthiness and vanilla.

Her gentle, relaxing moans filled the room, as I rubbed my face over her butt.

I felt Maisie ease up, and whispered, "Easy, darling. Just breathe, okay?" I said, encouragingly, as her body collapsed.

I gave her pert bottom a loving smack and turned her over. Her legs automatically spread, her appetite not nearly sated.

I spent the first five or so minutes just enjoying the feel of her pussy, and the taste of her juices, intentionally avoiding her clit. Eventually, I couldn't resist anymore so the next time I ran my tongue from the bottom of her pussy to the top, I kept right on going and flicked the tip of her clit with my tongue. That got an immediate, "Ohhh!" from her, and her hips came up off the bed a bit. I kept licking and sucking on the folds of her pussy, but spent more and more time on her clit. If I thought she'd reacted nicely to me licking her clit, the first time I actually put my lips around it and sucked slightly, her moan turned to hungry, "Fuck, yes.... yessss!" and she drove her mons up against my face. I felt a slight pressure on my head keeping me firmly down on her, as she lifted her pelvis, rubbing her wetness across my eager mouth, her valley gushing her scent over me. I lifted my head, as her excitement subsided, running my nose through her wet, slightly fuzzy hair. I felt Maisie's hand in my locks, her grip tight and sure. I lifted my eyes to hers, smiled, and she gently slapped my face, her halting laughs filling the room.

"Better, sweetie?" I asked, facetiously.

"Mmmm, leannan. It's a start," she giggled, and pulled my body up hers. I knelt between her legs, her arms and eyes still beckoning me to her. I picked up the discarded bottle of oil, opened the top and squeezed, a thick stream of oil coating her stomach and breasts. I closed the lid, threw it down, and lay on the puddle, our bodies squishing the liquid from between us. I rubbed my small body on hers, my nipples, gliding across hers. Sensuously, we rubbed and kissed, hands stroking and touching each other.

"Is my love feeling even a bit better?" I asked, my mons now sliding on hers.

"You're...so good, darling," she sighed, as she reached out stroking my face tenderly, her hands moving slowly over my body, pausing at my small breast, as a moan escaped from my lips. We slid in unison, our bodies touching and grinding together. My hand drifted over her face, covering it with the sweet vanilla scent, as our heated pussies made love. Maisie tried to move my hand, but I kept her face firmly covered. I could feel her teeth bite the fleshy part under my thumb, the delicious pain searing through me, and setting my cum off. I kept my hand there, the exquisite ache somehow linked to my orgasm. Somehow, Maisie knew this, her teeth marking me.

"Fuck...Mais—just...don't...stop...just...hard—" I moaned too loud, my little pussy gushing with hers.

She pulled away from my hand, leaned over, and bit my neck, Maisie's body lurching up and convulsing under me. I bunched her hair in my small hand and pulled; her mouth reluctantly leaving my aching neck. I looked down at her, eyes open wide, and her breath coming in heated gasps. Our matted pussies swished around the other, and our breathing matched after the erotic climax. My head fell to her shoulder, as she held me tight.

"My God, Maisie," I giggled. "Where did that...?" I started to say, 'til her lips engulfed mine.

"You're...okay?" she finally gasped. "Sorry, but your flesh tastes so good," she sniggered.

"Well, my love, you can eat me anytime, 'kay?" I laughed.

I slid off her body, my arm draped over hers, as we sweetly embraced. I turned, my sticky body pressed against hers, and we looked at each other, the gentleness returning to our touches.

"Shower?" she chuckled.

"I think so!" I huffed. "And perhaps we should change the sheets?"

In time we did just that, slipping under the clean sheets, my head on her shoulder, as we drifted off.

Chapter 22

Our first weekend together since...

We both woke pretty much together, our stale breath not stopping us from our morning kiss. We lay there and talked over last night, the heat of those moments taking us both by surprise. Maisie moved my head to the side, and gloated at the marks she had left on me. She leaned over on me, her lips touching my warm body, as she gently, this time, pecked at me. I held her hair, directing her down my anxious body when the monitor crackled into life. It was her dad, stirring and moaning.

"Sorry, darling. Let me see what he's up to... then I'll be right back, okay?" she whispered, and kissed my stomach.

I had seen the monitor last night, but thought nothing of it. It was getting clearer how all-encompassing her life had become. When she hadn't returned in twenty minutes, I grabbed my robe and made my way to the kitchen, looking in the fridge and cupboards looking for a breakfast I could put together. I pulled various vegetables, eggs and bread out, and began to prep something for us. I was cutting up a pepper when I felt her arms around me, Maisie's head on my back.

"Thanks, leannan. I can finish this off, okay?" she said, her hand delving into the loose opening of my robe, her warm hand stroking my tummy. "Welcome to my life, eh?" she sniggered.

"Hey. It's all right, 'kay? I said I was here to help, right?" I laughed. "You go get yourself sorted. How long 'til your dad's ready to eat, hmm? I'll sort this out. Go!" I smiled, as she swatted my bum and turned away. I watched, transfixed, as her shapely hips swayed under her unfastened robe.

Eventually, we all sat, drank our teas and talked about the day ahead. Maisie and I were on our own, as his carers did not come on the weekends. Maisie ran through her meticulous schedule, her attention to every detail not surprising. I volunteered to help with his walking, as he still needed support, but he had to get his stamina back. I found that Maisie was unrelenting in her approach to rehab, not letting her dad off, even if he moaned at her. We took him out in his wheelchair and headed to a local park. I think he was revelling in having two attractive carers, as he stopped to talk with all and sundry, proud to show off his daughter, and introduce me as her girlfriend.

Later in the morning, Maisie and I had a chance to head out on our own. We had our phones in case he needed us, but he didn't fuss too much. We had a few, precious hours to amble around the old streets of Edinburgh. On our way back, we popped into the local florist. Maisie needed some fresh flowers, as they seemed to perk Ewan up when he was surrounded by the scent and colours.

We walked into the well-appointed shop, beautifully laid out with a wonderful, if an eclectic range of flowers, vases and plants. There were several customers, so gathered the little shop was popular. We walked around, arm-in-arm, collecting the cut flowers, amazed at the collection. Soon enough, a striking girl walked over to us.

"It's...Maisie, isn't it?" she asked, with a bit of hesitation. "You were in earlier in the week, aye? You chose some for your...dadaidh, right?" she beamed. "I'm Jo...in case you've forgotten," she said, half-extending her hand.

Jo was...gorgeous. Probably twenty-six, maybe twenty-seven. She was tall with an infectious smile and charmingly, she had Maisie's lilting brogue, but even more so. She was wearing a green, full apron, but one couldn't miss her perky breasts under the denim fabric. Her new white jeans fit like a glove, her pert bottom perfectly encased in the tight fabric.

Jo had her long auburn hair in a sexy ponytail, the soft, silver streaks belied a certain je ne sais quoi. She was stunning, her simple, but dazzling beauty glowed.

"Yes...Jo. That's right. So sorry...my head is all over the place right now. Da loved the flowers so...here we are," she smiled, her hand still clasping Jo's. "This is my...girlfriend, Chloe. She's up from London for the weekend helping me with Da."

Jo turned to me, our eyes slowly taking each other in.

"It's braw to meet you, Chloe," she smiled, and gently held my hand.

Then, turning back to Maisie, asked about what we had chosen so far. We showed her, and she calmly offered a few suggestions. I watched the two of them, but especially Jo. She had a certain ease about her, a gentle calmness which was appealing. Her hand would surreptitiously touch Maisie's back, as she pointed out different varieties that would work with what we had chosen. It was obvious she was taken with my girlfriend! I watched Maisie, her demeanour was relaxed and friendly. We all chatted easily, telling her a bit about ourselves and what we got up to in London. I could tell she was impressed with us both, and apologised for her preference of flowers, now deferring to us with the selection of flowers. Maisie quickly put her at ease, her hand on Jo's arm, a gentle squeeze to reassure her.

"Jo? You obviously know what you're doing so, please, you take the lead...for now," she sniggered. I swear Jo blushed at Maisie's intended words. "What are your favourites, Jo?" Maisie asked, her flirty tone not missed by me. I could only smile at my brazen partner.

"I'm partial to irises, actually. I love the colour...and the scent," she said, almost breathlessly, her eyes trained on Maisie. I felt like the proverbial spare wheel, but I was enjoying their gentle, almost flirtatious, banter.

"Then I think you should pick some out for me," Maisie replied, her chest rising and falling. "I'm sure we'll all like them," she smiled.

Jo collected a few specimens, telling us why she chose those. We followed her beautiful bum to the counter and watched as she wrapped the flowers for us. I bumped Maisie, smiling and nodding towards Jo.

"What?" she mouthed wordlessly.

"She's hot!" I mouthed right back. Maisie rolled her eyes...but did check her out again. Maisie looked at me, as I smirked at her.

Jo handed us the flowers, and I handed her my card, as I wanted to pay. We thanked her, Jo's hand warmly shaking ours. I smiled as our eyes caught each other.

"I gave you my 'preferred customer discount,' she smiled at Maisie.

"Preferred customer already? What will your boss say?" Maisie chuckled.

"Well, as I am the boss, we're good. This is...my shop, see?" she blushed, adorably.

"I...I had no idea, Jo. Well done! I...we love it. Yeah, it suits you, Jo," Maisie flirted unabashedly, as she took another long look around.

"Well, compared to you, Dr Ferguson, I guess I'm doing okay," Jo laughed.

"Stop, Jo. But really, you have a wonderful shop here. I see it now. Yeah...very nice," she murmured, her outrageous flirting continuing. I wasn't sure if her 'very nice' comment was about the shop or Jo. Admittedly, it was both.

"Okay...c'mon, Maisie. We either leave or I'm going to get you two a room," I giggled, breaking whatever tension and seduction was happening.

I looked at them both, both their faces turning a deep, delicious red, but they both laughed.

"Thanks again, Jo. Hope to see you again, 'kay? If not...take care of my Maisie, hmm?" I smiled. "She has wonderful taste in...flowers," I hinted.

"Bye, Jo. See you sometime, okay?" Maisie said, eliciting another smile from Jo.

We left and, out of view now, we began to laugh.

"She wants you, Maisie!" I giggled. "She couldn't take her eyes off you! Her little, flirty touches, hmm? Maisie has another girlfriend! I thought you were going to jump her bones there and then," I chuckled, her face still blushing a bright red.

"Behave, missy!" she chuckled. "She was just being friendly, that's all," she explained. "Sorry if I got carried away, sweetie. God knows what came over me in there!"

I wrapped my arm through hers, held her tight, and mumbled, "Maisie has a girlfriend," in a sing-song voice. An idea came to me, one I would need to mull over for a bit.

"Fuck off, Chloe," she giggled. "She knows I have a girlfriend, so..."

"Hmmm. It wouldn't stop me from flirting with you," I chuckled.

"You're incorrigible, Chloe. C'mon. Let's get home and put these in water," she laughed, and slapped my bum.

We made our way to her dad's and showed him. He was obviously touched by the gesture. Maisie had another hour of his exercises planned before lunch, so we spent time chatting and relaxing. Something was niggling me, but I couldn't put my finger on it.

Suddenly, it came to me. My card! Jo had not given it back to me! I checked my wallet to be certain and no, it was still at the shop. I excused myself, saying I would be back shortly and headed out. Maisie gave me a cute, scornful look, her eyebrows cocked up.

I stuck my tongue out, and I headed back to the shop, my mind spinning with a dangerous idea. As I walked in, Jo saw me and came over, apologising for not giving my card back. I assured her it was my fault.

"If you don't mind me saying, Jo. You seem to be quite, uh, taken with Maisie, hmm? I'm not angry or jealous, 'kay? It was pretty obvious to us all," I said. "I thought it was cute, Jo. Maisie's an easy person to get carried away with," I chuckled.

I then explained our relationship, why she was up here, and my concern that she was cut off from any social life.

"I'm not, well, pimping her out or anything," I laughed. "But if you feel you'd like to, uh, get to know her, I wouldn't stand in the way, or be jealous. Do I sound like a crank?" I giggled too loud. "She has given me a 'pass' while we're apart, right? I feel I need to give her the same. I'm in love with her, Jo, but I want her to be happy while she's here. Perhaps...maybe you could help her?" I tried to explain, my reasoning sounding madder the more I tried to explain. "Now, forgive me if I've read the whole situation wrong, 'kay?"

Jo stood there, a wry, but confused smile on her gorgeous face.

"So...you're asking me to, what, seduce your girlfriend? Wow! That's a new one, Chloe!" she chuckled. "I admit, Maisie's a bonny lass, aye. I...I don't know what to say. Let me think this over, okay? You really do love her, aye? You've taken me aback, aye. I wouldn't mind a wee drink with her, okay? Let's see how it goes. I guess I should thank you, eh?" she laughed, and hugged me. "Let's not forget your card though," she smiled, and handed it to me.

We exchanged phone numbers and hugged again. I looked into her eyes and decided, Yes, she'll definitely do for my Maisie.

"I'll let Maisie know you may be calling her, 'kay? It sounds weird for me to be thanking you for, perhaps, asking my girlfriend out, but I'm a pretty good judge of people. I like you, Jo," I smiled, and chastely kissed her. "And thank you for the flowers. You have a good eye," I said, and waved her goodbye.