Daddy, Take Me Ch. 21-22

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I made it back home, Maisie eyeing me up as I walked in.

"You took your time, eh?" she sniggered.

"Ohh, sorry. I was wrapped up talking with Jo. Ya know, she's actually very nice," I smiled. Maisie gave me a dirty look and went back to helping her dad with his exercises.

"Is Maisie being nice, Ewan?" I chuckled.

"Och...she's killing me here, lass," he half-laughed.

After his strenuous exercises, Ewan wanted to relax for a bit, saying we'd go out for another walk afterwards. Maisie got him settled down and joined me in her bedroom.

"So..." I haltingly began. "I like Jo. And I know you were quite taken with her, too. Now...before you say anything, it's fine, right? I get it. There are a lot of beautiful people in the world, so why not admire them, eh? I know she's quite taken with you, too, so...I suggested that, perhaps, you would ask her out for tea or a drink? You can use the company, Maisie. You can't be cooped up in here all week long, just waiting for me on Friday. I get it. So...just like you have given me some leeway, I think you should indulge yourself, too. Are you...mad at me?" I asked.

"I am a bit hurt, Chloe. Are you doing this to appease any guilt from sleeping with your parents? I told you...I'll wait for you. I want you to be with your parents...or anyone else that you'd fancy. We talked about this, right? I haven't changed my mind or anything, okay? This is different, though. When this is all over, we go back to our lives, but until then, well, I can't see myself with anyone else," she explained.

"No, Maisie. I have no guilt about that. YOU are the one who suggested I do that, hmm? We need to be open and honest, or this will break us. I think it would be good for you, you know, to get out and de-stress a bit. She seems like a nice person, Maisie. I think she'd be a laugh, and good company for you, 'kay? We won't lose each other, darling. But, just as you told me, don't fall in love, all right?" I said. "She is cute, though," I giggled.

"You...really don't mind? I mean, yeah, she is gorgeous, but I'll feel guilty, leannan," she sighed, her arms now around me, her body pressed against mine.

"Well... as long as we're honest and open with each other, yeah...do it, sweetie. Just be certain to set out our parameters. If she's fine with that, well...Just don't lead her on. Start with getting to know her then, if, well, you want to take things further...then do it. Just...tell me all about it. No secrets, right?" I giggled.

"Now who's the kinky one, eh, lass?" she laughed, and pushed me against the door, her pelvis resting on my leg, as she gently rocked her covered pussy on my thigh. "Does it excite my little leanabh-nighean? Hmmm?" she sultrily whispered. "Does it arouse you knowing another woman may be on her knees in front of me, hmm?" she teased me further. "Or maybe me, on my knees in front of her. Would you like that, lass? Tell me, sweetie," she taunted, her fingers undoing the button of my jeans, and her unimpeded hand delving in. Her finger slid easily between my pussy lips, the tip just grazing my clit. "Tell me, Chloe. Do you want me to taste her? Hmm? Do you think her cunny is bald or not, sweetie?" she hissed, my desire seeping into her hand.

Maisie had one hand wrapped in my hair, the other fingering my urgent cunt. Her warm breath and her words were overpowering, my legs spread and my panties soggy

with my sap.

"So, do you want me to call Jo? Hmm?" Maisie hissed.

"Yesss, Maisie. God...call her...please," I stammered, her fingers probing my slick pussy.

"Do you want me to...touch her, hmm? Tell me, should I?" she teased, her delicious thumb flicking on my clit.

"Fuu—Maisie. God...just...touch...her, darling. Do it. For...me," I coughed, unable to hold on to my decorum.

"What will you think of me when I...unbutton her blouse, hmm?" she breathed into my ear. "Will you think I'm being...naughty, hmm?"

"Your fingers, mon...amour. I'll be thinking of...your fingers," I rasped, my pelvis humping her intrusive fingers.

"I'm wet just thinking about her. Are you, Chloe? Hmm? Is my leanabh-nighean wet because of me...or her?" Maisie badgered me, bringing me tantalisingly close to spilling my juices on her.

"Both, darling. Both of you. I'm...wet for...you, my beautiful...tormentor,' I croaked, my hands on her arm, forcing her fingers further into my cranny.

"Should I tease her the way I tease...you?" Maisie smirked. "Cum...baby-girl," she murmured, her last two words set me off, and I came in my panties, soaking them and my lover's hand.

"Fuc—God...you are so...ohhh...my...Mais—" I whined, my legs buckling, my hands on her trying desperately to hold myself up. I felt her lips on my neck, as I exploded, trying to preserve even a modicum of decency.

I looked into her rabid eyes, her desire and lust boring into mine. She helped me to the floor and withdrew her fingers from my sodden jeans. Slowly, she wiped them across my lips, and then I watched, as she sucked my sap from them. I spasmed again, another tiny jolt coursing through my tingling body.

Maisie wrapped her arms around me, holding and coddling me.

"Shhh, sweetie. Now it's your time to relax and breathe, eh?" she chuckled, devilishly.

"Ohhh, Maisie. What you bloody do to...me," I smiled, breathless and sated. "You will do all those things, won't you, mon amour? Promise me you'll try, 'kay?" I whispered.

"We'll see, mo ghràdh," she quietly said. "You'll always be my love, Chloe. Only you, okay? How could there ever be another, hmm? You fill me, darling, so let me figure this out first. For now, I need to concentrate on us, all right, hen?" she sighed, her tiny kisses on my forehead filling me with her love.

Maisie left me quivering on the floor, as she headed to the kitchen for a drink and snacks. What the fuck just happened, I thought! Had I pushed too far? Too much? I crawled to her bed and rolled over, wrapping her soft duvet around me. Maisie returned and laughed when she saw me curled up.

"Don't," I whined. This is all your fault," I weakly protested. "If you weren't so bloody gorgeous, none of this would be happening," I giggled.

"Awww, poor baby. Chloe has a gorgeous, sexy girlfriend and it's my fault, hmm?" she smirked. "Whatever excuse works for you is fine, darling, okay? Now... let's get these wet clothes off you," she smiled, and tugged my drenched jeans and panties off. I felt so exposed, physically and emotionally. Again I thought, had I pushed her too far? What if? I drank her tea and ate her biccies, as we both came down from our passionate encounter.

"We'll always be open and honest, darling? I...I need that. I know honesty hurts sometimes, but I'd rather have that and get over it than be deceived, 'kay? I look at my parents and see what their honesty and openness has brought to them...and I want, no need, the same. Sure, I've heard their fights and shouting, and have seen the tears, but they always get passed that. My God, they've been together for what, thirteen, fourteen years now? I want that with you, Maisie," I said, and curled up in her arms.

"Do you have any idea how fucking special you are to me, hmm? You are...and always will be," she sighed. "Marry me, Chloe. Not now but...one day, all right?" she

asked.

I looked up at her, wide-eyed and surprised.

"Where...where did that come from?" I asked, incredulously.

"Don't play the innocent now, missy," Maisie smirked. "I just think that it's time I put that out there. We are being honest, hmm?" she smiled, her fingers lightly brushing my still-red cheeks.

I could feel the tears welling up from deep within me. I looked up at her beautiful green eyes, and one word slipped from my lips. "Yes."

We lay together, softly talking and holding onto each other. In time, the monitor crackled to life again. Maisie shrugged her shoulders, kissed me and left to see what trouble her dad had gotten into. I lay there, snuggled in her warmth, and the tenderness of her duck-down duvet. Eventually, I got up, redressed and joined them in the front room. Maisie was just finishing his exercises, so I challenged him to a race to the pub. If his stick was nearer, he would have hit me. Ewan insisted on using his walker, forgoing the wheelchair for this outing. With his tenacity, it wouldn't be long 'til he was sprinting...or so I hoped. For us all.

We popped into his local for a cheeky pint, then headed to the park. The day was clear but breezy, perfect for a slow walk.

Maisie had walked ahead of us, and he asked, "Are you two, okay?" he asked me, for some reason, concerned.

"Ewan, we're fine, thank you. We're gettin' there, you know. Your daughter has a few years on me, but I'm catching up. We're good, though, all right?" I assured him. I desperately wanted to walk by the florist, but it was a bit too far for Ewan. Maisie stuck her tongue out at me, somehow reading my mind.

Eventually, we headed back and had a lovely dinner, all of us chipping in our two-pence worth of advice and instructions. We had a wee tipple, and then it was his bedtime, although he had plenty of diversions in his room. He hugged me warmly, a simple kiss on each cheek making me blush. Maisie and I made for her bedroom, both of us relaxed and glowing. We had another lazy shower, our earlier escapade taking the edge off us. Well, for me at least!

We pampered each other slowly, knowing we had all night to explore, talk and connect. There seemed to be a new freedom, a new bond in our affectionate touches, neither of us holding back, our tie seemingly stronger from our discussion earlier. Maisie indulged me, as ever, encouraging me to adore her bum, which I took full advantage of! In my addled mind, I imagined Jo and her in this same shower, soaping each other, and both aroused beyond expectations. There was no pang of jealousy in these carnal thoughts, only the deep love I had for this woman.

I made love to her ass, careful not to bring her to any climax too soon. It was tough not to caress her puffy pussy, her many 'hints' and tugs of my hair making me smile.

"Don't be mean," she pouted. Still on my knees, I poked my tongue out at her, a sharp, loving, but firm slap across my heated face was her answer. I smacked her butt...hard, eliciting a loud, "Owww," from her delicious mouth.

I roughly turned her around, her womanhood, swollen and red. Her hands were in my hair, as she tried to goad me into tasting her. I slapped her thighs every time I felt that delirious pressure on my head.

"You know I'm going to fuck you, mo ghràdh. You may very well be my love, but you need to behave, too," she whispered, her voice trembling with dampened desire.

I took my washcloth, and ran it slowly through her labia, pressing on her excited clitty as I finished my stroke.

"Keep it up, missy, okay?" she smirked, causing me to laugh, and shiver with excitement.

I slowly stood, my hands trailing over her misty body. I rubbed my smaller, soapy breasts against hers, my hands on her bum, pulling her against me, as I leaned in, taking her lips with mine.

"I'll never stop teasing you, ma belle petite amie," I whispered, her body trembling at my poor French.

"Ah ken," she moaned. "And I wouldn't have you any other way, sweetie," she murmured. "Tha gaol agam ort," she sighed.

"And I love you, Maisie," and kissed her reddened lips.

Forcefully, she pushed me against the tiled wall and abused my body with her fingers and tongue.

"I'm in love with your—kiss—neck—kiss—your chin—kiss—your shoulders—kiss—your glorious—kiss—perfect—kiss—little—kiss—tits—kiss—your stomach—kiss—your pussy—kiss—your legs—kiss—your feet—kiss," her moans matching mine with every delicate peck.

Just her gentle brogue and lips had left me simmering, but I refused to give in to her soft, guileful words. My fingers dug into her back, Maisie wincing at the stinging pain. Her hand fell sharply to my arse, the sound resounding off the walls. I uttered not a word. I wouldn't give her the satisfaction...yet.

She smirked at me, knowing what we were playing, turned the shower off, and pulled

back the curtain. I followed her full bum from the shower, as she handed me a fluffy towel, her eyes full of mischief. We slowly dried each other, our lips brushing the other.

Maisie followed me out, as I headed to my chest of drawers. She stopped me, saying, "I have a gift for you, leannan," she whispered, and handed me a box, the top tied down with a delicate ribbon. I ran to the bed and gingerly opened it.

I moved the tissue paper and saw an exquisite set of lingerie. I carefully lifted the virginal-white set of intimate apparel, my fingers sliding over the soft material.

"I...I love it, mon amour. It's...perfect," I smiled, and planted a chaste kiss on my Maisie's lips.

I felt her eyes on my body, as I slipped into the teeny, white panties, the material barely covering my wanton sex. I slipped the smooth, light, almost-training bra over my arms and adjusted the nonexistent cups over my little tits. I clasped the material together and turned to Maisie. I ran my hands over the delicate material, my hands excited at touching myself. I ran a single finger over the tiny panties, running my fingers under the tight banding.

"I...love it," I gushed.

She casually slipped into a beautiful powder-blue set, her more voluminous breasts, chastely covered. My eyes dropped to the front of her panties, where silky flowers covered the transparent patch of cloth. Her panties could not contain her puffy sex, her mound proudly pressed against the tight, darkening fabric. My eyes wouldn't move from her faultless curves.

With a heavenly smirk, she handed me my light robe and pointed to her bedroom chair. I watched in the mirror, as she slipped her flimsy robe on, hiding her erotic treats from my prying eyes. I sat and looked at her bedraggled tresses in the mirror, as she calmly fluffed and blow-dried my hair.

Her fingers swept through my locks, separating the strands, and whispered a low, "Is this what your moms did for you, darling, hmm?" she smiled.

"Only you pamper me like this," I answered truthfully. "Only you, my love."

"One day you'll tell me all about your night, okay? When you're ready, okay? Not tonight, though. This is for us. Not your daddy...or your moms...or Jo," she whispered, my body shaking with every word. "Just...us."

"That's what I want, Maisie. Us," I sighed, and touched her hand.

She slowly dried my hair, fluffing and moving it about, and then gathered it together and made two little pigtails with it, the braiding soft and sensual. I looked at myself and gasped. I hadn't worn this style since I was ten!

I had a sneaky feeling this was tapping into the 'baby-girl' thing she had gradually grown into, one I was more than willing to indulge her with. She looked so proud, as she gazed at her handiwork. I playfully caught her eyes in the mirror, brought a single finger to my mouth, and slowly pulled my lip down. She gave one braid a gentle tug and smirked at me.

"You like?" she asked with a wide smile, her hand trailing over and into my silky robe, her fingers swishing over my encased, little nipples.

"I...I love it, darling. I feel...small," I sighed, as she kissed the top of my head.

She shooed me from the chair, as if it was her time to be looked after. I dried and brushed her hair, then adjusted her long hair in a swirling bun gathered at the back of her head, the loose strands hanging about in a sexy, 'I'm going to fuck you' kind of a mess.

"Wow!" she exclaimed. "I...I love it, darling," she chuckled, turning her head to and fro to get a better look at herself.

"You're hot, mon amour," I whispered. "And you make me wet. Constantly."

Maisie stood, her hand softly on my cheek, and then began to light the candles spread around the room. I stealthily opened the bedside cabinet on 'my' side and withdrew our phallus...just in case. I chuckled to myself. Yeah, sure. Just in case, eh? I sniggered.

I lay on her bed, as sexily as I could muster up, which wasn't much, but still. Maisie poured me a chilled wine, her eyes spotting the novelty I had brought with. She lay down, her head on her feathery pillow, and lifted the silicone in her hand.

"Hmmm," she smiled. "You never leave home without your daddy, eh?" she giggled sexily.

"Behave, tart," I laughed. I had a comeback ready, but held back. No sense in spoiling the mood, eh? This was about us, not my parents.

Maisie slid the cock around my body, slowly slipping it between the folds of my robe, and over my new bra. She spied the remote and turned it on, the low buzzing interrupting the music she had put on. Slowly, she rotated the bulbous head over my nipples, her words, hot breath and hum of the silicone cock raising my heartbeat.

"Lie back, baby," she smirked. "Let's see what we can do for you tonight, hmm?" she giggled.

"Both of us, Maisie. Both of us," I sighed, and closed my eyes, the gentle sensations stirring me.

I closed my eyes, swept up in the gentle hum, and the buzzing on my neck.

"I could bite you, Chloe. I'm going to mark you as...mine, leannan," she whispered, her lips mere millimetres from mine, and my aching cunt oozing already.

Maisie slipped the vibrating phallus between my bra and breast, brushed a stray strand of hair away, and looked at me. I shivered at her loving gaze. I sucked my bottom lip, but Maisie lifted her fingers to my lips, and pulled down, my lip released and free now. She twirled her fingers through my pigtail, as she leaned closer, teasing me with her seductive moves. She could feel my urgent breath on her face, but she continued to tease me with her eyes. I thought I would cum right there, as she teasingly leant in again, her wet lips a mere hair-width away, but she pulled up, smirking at me.

"Don't, Maisie...just...don't," I pleaded, my hands around her neck, trying to pull her head to mine. The gentle, but persistent buzzing was distracting me. I shimmied around, trying to move the humming shaft, but it only managed to raise my desires.

Hovering over me sideways, Maisie slid the now-warm hard-on from my heaving breast and laid it on my tightly covered pussy. My new panties were too tight for her to slide between the soft fabric and my body, but she knew what she was doing. I shuddered at the pulsing member, my legs involuntarily spreading. Maisie ran the throbbing piece up and down my hidden valley, pressing the rhythmic head onto my clit. I lifted my lithe hips up, anxious for more pressure.

"Don't cum yet, leannan," she whispered, her tender eyes on mine. "I'll let you know when, okay?" she smirked,

"Ohhh, Mais—can't you...just," I groaned, not needing to finish my delirious thoughts.

"I love your pretty panties, darling. They fit you so...well. Do you like the way they hold you, sweetie? Hmm? I can smell you, leannan. Look at you, my little leanabh-nighean," she teased. "I love your body, Chloe," she murmured, and leant down, her mouth engulfing my sparsely covered tit. I tried to bring my hand to the prick, but she swatted it away.

"More..." I groaned. "Just...more, darling. Harder...please...just hard—" I whined, knowing she loved me in this position.

"C'mon, Chloe. You can do it. Wet yourself, leannan. Wet your pretty panties," she breathed, applying more pressure to my nether region, running the stiff silicone up and down my slit, the vibrations and her fingers bringing me closer to my climax.

"That's it, sweetie. I can see you getting sticky, hmm? God...you look beautiful," she growled, and then she pulled one of my braids.