Daddy, Take Me Ch. 21-22

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I let out a low, "Owww,' knowing this is what she wanted to hear. She held my little braid tighter, her tongue licking my lips.

Maisie pressed the rigid shaft harder on my slit, and I came, my shivering body lifting and my juices gushing from somewhere deep within. Her hand went over my mouth, somehow trying to quell my erotic moans.

"Good girl. That's it, hen. Cum for me, then I'll...fuck you, hmm? Would you like that, darling? Hmm?" she grunted, pushing the phallus harder on my weeping cunt. I grumbled into her hand, my body shaking from the urgent cum.

I felt her lips on my open mouth, and I came again, squeaking into her throat. She rubbed our faux cock harder against me, as my body twisted, absorbing the sensations soaring through me. I could just hear her gentle mumbles, as she held me, my face in her warm hands.

Breathlessly, I lay there, my chest rising and falling with every deep breath. I could feel Maisie shifting about 'til she was kneeling between my open thighs. With still-closed eyes, I felt her run the faux prick along my wet gash. She dropped the silicone cock and grasped the edges of my soaked panties, and she pulled the tight material over my small arse.

"Lift," was the only word I heard, so I did.

The tight panties slid down my legs, Maisie pulling them off completely. She crawled up beside me, and I opened my eyes. Maisie was moving her hips to and fro, stripped, and brought her wet panties up to us. Her hand went between the folds of my robe and she pulled me to her, my leg shifting on hers. We kissed a long, slow, touching kiss. I moaned into her wet mouth, her fingers grazing my back, as I began to gently slide my gushy leg on her.

She broke our embrace and picked up the discarded erection. My mouth was agape, as she rubbed 'her' end along her labia, wetting and coating it. My small hand moved down, as I grasped it with hers. We both slid it through her growing excitement and slipped the bulbous end into her.

"Fuck, Chloe..that's almost...too good," she giggled.

I helped adjust the stiff piece, my hand wrapped around the shaft. Maisie pulled me on top of her, my still spread legs open for her. She pulled my tight bum to her, as I laid my head on her shoulder. I pushed my pelvis down on her, the hard piece between us. I wiggled around, the cock nestled between my vulva. I stealthily rubbed myself on the firm piece, wetting us both with every lewd movement. I looked up at her, her lips parted in a beautiful 'O,' and we kissed. Maisie's hands gripped my two pigtails, as she pulled and held me.

"Fuck me," she greedily moaned.

I pushed up against her chest, her legs spread now. I dipped my hand into my valley and coated the shaft with my wetness. I lifted myself and knelt, took hold of the cock, and wiped it on my slit. Maisie laid her hands on my hips, sunk down on the firm mattress, and held her breath. I held the upright rod and slowly lowered myself, taking her. I had to get used to the girth again, but I went slow, impaling myself 'til it was buried. With Maisie's encouragement, I tried to control my breathing, as I sat there with her thickness inside me.

"Fuck me," she gloated.

So I did. I ran my hands over my body, the pulses searing through me. My moans grew louder with every gentle thrust so Maisie grabbed her panties, and shoved them into my mouth.

"Da may hear us," she smirked, but I understood. I grabbed my wetter panties, twirled them around my fingers, and lowered them to her face.

"In that case...open," I mumbled, and I gagged her with mine.

I leaned down, the hard shaft unforgiving inside me. I unclipped her bra, her breasts spilling out for my carnal delight. I leaned over, my fingers touching and tweaking her excited nipples, her hands around my waist tightly. Maddeningly for her, I was able to set the pace, while the subtle hum coursed through our bodies.

"I...I love making love with you, Maisie," I groaned into her panties. I doubt she understood my words, but the sentiment was not lost. I needed her to hear my words though, so I slipped the lace from my mouth, and repeated what I had said, her hips thrusting up with every word.

"I said—ughhh—that I—ahhh—love making—ughh—love with—ahhh—you. Or—ohhhh, fuc—fucking—ohhh—you," I moaned.

Her hands went to my new bra, pulling and pinching my still-hidden nipples. I had my hands on her stomach, my hips sliding along her thickness.

"Pull them, sweetie. Just..." I begged, as she played with me, her every touch bringing us closer to consummation.

Without warning, she shifted her body and pinned me to my side. Her cock was still embedded, but my left leg was over her right arm. Maisie thrust herself inside me, my noisy moan causing her to stop, and shove her panties back into my mouth. She held me there, my gaping cunt open to her, and she fucked me. She pulled me down to her, her hips scissoring into me, and we kissed. Her fingers found the cleft of my arse, and as she dug them into me, her almost ferocious lunges filled me. We pulled the other's hair, sucked whatever flesh was easiest to find and took each other. Her near-constant plunges were mimicked by my uncontrollable body.

"Fuck—gasp—my God—moan—Mais—uggh—just—ohhhh—don't—uggh—God!" I screamed into her panties, and we gushed together, spilling our sap on each other, both of us consumed with pleasing the other.

We felt right together, so tied in this union. Gradually, our bodies slowed, but our hearts and breathing never slowed. We pulled the hair of the other, fingers wound tightly in each other. With a final push, her body went limp. I laid my head on her sweaty chest, savouring her earthy smell. I tried to form the words that were inside, but all I could do was madly chuckle. Maisie swatted my bum, but I wasn't moving. I needed to feel her heat, her breath and her cock. I kept her inside, my pelvic muscles still grabbing and massaging her. I felt her fumble around 'til she found the remote and turned it off. Damn her! I missed that beautiful throbbing immediately.

I lifted my ass, her shaft sliding from my cunt, juices dripping on her now. Maisie fiddled around, and with an unceremonious,"Ugggh," slipped herself free of the beautiful intrusion. Gingerly, we rubbed our mons together, kissing and touching each other.

"I'll never tire of this, Chloe," she giggled, her fingers lightly touching my warm breast.

"God, I hope not!" I huffed, and joined her chorus of laughter, as the subtle waves of pleasure continued to soar through our bodies.

Gradually, our breath returned to some semblance of normal, and we finished the bottle of wine and snacks she had brought in.

"I...I hope this is enough for you, Maisie. You know how much I miss you, but I need this to be okay with you, 'kay?" I asked wistfully.

"Hey, hey...where is this coming from? Hmm? We knew this would be tough, but we can do this. I'm busy, you're busy, you know? It's not like we had a lot of free time in London right now. Sure, we can't spend the odd night together, but this time will pass quickly, ya know?" she explained.

"I know...truly, I do. That old 'absence makes the heart grow fonder' is bullshit right now. I'd rather not have the absence," I chuckled, knowing that we would be okay. "I will feel better if you could make more time for yourself, though. I can see how your dad's rehab takes up any of your off time but please, make time, 'kay? Even if it's not Jo," I sniggered.

"Chloe, behave, okay? We're both going to meet people we connect with throughout our lives, right? That doesn't mean we should...or have to, sleep with them, all right? I'll ask Jo out...as a friend. If, and it's a huge 'if' there's more there, I'll give it a lot of thought. Don't be surprised if I call you, though! I shall always defer to you, darling. I value us too much, fine?"

God, what did I do to deserve this woman, I thought.

Maybe, it is about sharing the hardships, and finding solutions together that make relationships work, while blaming schedules, partners, and situations that make relationships fail. Healthy relationships often take hard work, I was beginning to realise. I'm sure my parents could give me some valuable lessons there! I hoped this would be the hardest test we ever came up against. But knowing life the little I did, I doubted it.

We slept fitfully, changing positions more than once throughout the night. I woke to find her leg over mine, her beautiful pussy safely nestled on my thigh. Our eyes met sleepily, and we softly touched one another, afraid to begin something we knew we couldn't finish. Funnily, we were both fine with that. We connected more passion-

ately, our soft whispers and gentle touches making up for an orgasm.

I followed Maisie's routine, helping where I could 'til it was time for me to go. I gave Ewan a heartfelt hug, loving that I had gotten to know Maisie's father. Our mood was sombre, light and tinged with a touch of sadness. I knew it would get easier as the weeks went by, but it was still tough. Maisie insisted on walking me to the departure gate, instead of just dropping me off with a cursory, "See you next week,' and driving away.

I checked in and we grabbed a last coffee, both of us chattier than I thought we would be. She walked me to security at the departure area. The last thing I said to her, as I was heading for the departures was, "Don't be lonely."