Daddy Takes Beth on Vacation Pt. 03

Story Info
Daddy and the other men escalate during her Church seminar.
1.4k words
3.96
287.5k
143

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 07/22/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Read parts 1 and 2 for context

Everyone is 18+

***

It hurt. Even with the alcohol clouding my head I could feel that my father wasn't holding back during this punishment. With one hand holding my hair, pressing my face down into the cushion between his thigh and Reverend Steve's, my father's other hand was viciously slapping my bare bottom. Over and over, he hit me until I started to cry and whimper but even then I knew better than to beg him to stop. This was not the first time I had earned a spanking, I had been a difficult child sometimes, and I knew from experience asking him to stop would only make him angry. When he noticed I was crying he laughed at me.

"If you can't handle being punished like a sinful little whore, maybe you shouldn't be acting like one. I mean, for God's sake Beth here we are, all of us trying to teach you how to behave like a good God-fearing woman should. To offer men comfort in service of the Lord, and you can't even stop that filthy gash between your legs from dripping and cumming while you should be learning" he's lecturing me as he continues to spank much more slowly, but hitting the same few spots incredibly hard now.

I feel someone take my hand, and hope it is Reverend Steve offering a bit of comfort. He strokes my fingers lightly for a second, then pulls my hand into his lap and wraps it around his hard shaft. I start sobbing loudly when I realize that he wasn't trying to comfort me at all, just show me again what I am there to learn. I can hear the men all have a chuckle about how much harder I have started to cry, and the Reverend is now moving my hand up and down to stroke himself.

My father takes the hand out of my hair, and puts it on my back to keep me in his lap as his other hand spread my knees open so that my kitty is showing. "The little slut's hole is still dripping, even with her ass beaten red" he announces. "Guess this pussy needs to be spanked too!"

The spanking on my bottom was nothing compared to how much it hurt when I felt him slap my kitty. I was so puffy and swollen down there from everything the men had been doing to me, and when my father hit me it set off every nerve ending. I screamed loudly and closed my legs, which was the wrong thing to do.

My father was furious, grabbed my hair and shoved me to the floor. Still holding my hair, Father slapped my face a few times then drug me over to the room's bed. "If you EVER close your legs when I am in the room again, I lock you in the basement with no food for a week you stupid slut! I own that pussy, and it needs to be trained. That means you do what I say, when I say it. Are we clear, Beth?" he shouted at me as I was sobbing on the bed.

"Yes, Father!" I try to say through my tears. "I'm sorry, sir, I'm so sorry! Please don't punish my kitty anymore Father, please!"

This only makes him laugh at me. My father roughly grabs my knees, and spreads them as wide as he can then pushes them up toward my chest, baring my kitty wide open. He tells me to hold my legs in this position and he moves back, meaning I can see the other three men have moved and are now behind my father at the foot of the bed. They all have a drink in their hands and their pants open so I can see how hard each of them are. Watching them has distracted me from noticing that my father has taken off his belt, and doubled it in his hand. It was very rare for me to get a spanking with a belt as a child, but tonight it seemed Father wanted to change that.

"You will keep your legs open just like that till I tell you otherwise" my father tells me just before the first strike. I manage not to move my legs but can't hold back the scream from pain. "You earned this, slut. If you didn't deserve to have your cunt beaten, you wouldn't be so difficult for your seminar. All you had to do tonight was introduce yourself, but look at you now. Naked, drunk, you've had two cocks in your mouth, and your pussy is still wet while I beat it with a belt."

Father is calmly talking to me, continuing to explain how much I deserve what I'm getting as he's striking my exposed kitty with his belt. Every few strokes with the belt, he pauses and uses his thumb to rub that really special spot until my sobs start to change a little into groans. Then back to the belt.

It seems like this goes on forever, I can hear Father and the other men talking, hear them calling me names and saying things they want to do to my body that I don't understand. DP? Fist? None of it sounds familiar but my head is spinning with liquor and pain and pleasure. I know Father lets the other men have a turn with the belt, each of them laughing as I flinch and scream from the lashes they give me. Then things change, Father is between my legs but instead of rubbing the special spot with his thumbs, he starts to hit it with the belt. A few light taps to get my attention, and when I start to whimper nervously he lets go. The next strike was so hard it felt like fire. I screeched loudly, but he hit me again two more times and then I got that feeling again like my body was exploding into a million pieces. My screams changed, and my hips started to rock awkwardly as I held my legs open as instructed.

"I cannot believe this. Beth, you fucking whore, having an orgasm while a man beats your cunt with a belt is such a filthy sinful thing to do. I have no choice about this" my father says sternly. I'm still in a total daze as he pulls me to the edge of the bed with my legs still splayed open. I can feel something touching my kitty, still twitching and leaking sticky juices, but my head can't focus on anything. Suddenly, another sharp pain in my kitty clears my focus.

"Nice tight hole" my Father says. I look down confused at how we are touching, he's between my legs with my kitty wide but his erection feels like it's inside me. They definitely didn't talk about this in the Church's sex education classes! My father jokes with the other men "Good thing she's such a slut, if the bitch hadn't gotten so wet no way I'd have fit my dick in her!"

He presses deep into me, grabbing my face to make me look at him. I can feel his erection withdraw from inside me and I'm relieved because the pressure is so uncomfortable. Once he's pulled out all the way, he moves his hips around letting his tip rub all over me then grinding the length against my spread lips and that special spot. Then without warning, he quickly reached down and lined the tip up with my entranced and shoved himself all the way into me. I let out another scream, feeling my throat starting to getting tired, but he just laughed.

Father wrapped his hands around my thighs and started to work his thick shaft in and out of my kitty, fast and hard. The other men stood watching, stroking themselves and sipping their drinks as the comment on things like how my breast or "tits" are bouncing or that my "backdoor" will probably be real tight for them. After what felt like hours, my father sped up a little, then tensed before letting out a deep growl. I felt a lot of warmth inside me before he pulled out and crawled to kneel over my face on the bed.

His erection was covered in the same white stuff Mr. Brown had sprayed onto my face, plus the juice my kitty had been dripping and some red stuff that looked like blood, but when he told me to open my mouth I didn't tell my father no. He pushed into my mouth, using the weight of his whole body to make sure I had his whole shaft deep in my mouth.

"That pussy is up for grabs the rest of the trip, gentlemen. Help yourselves" he said to the other men.