Pam's School Conference

Story Info
Married Pam meets a handsome young black gentleman.
7.2k words
3.6
22.2k
31
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
LonzDoe
LonzDoe
136 Followers

Chapter 1

The sun was really scorching that day. Pam got off the van and immediately felt the hot pavement under the sole of her shoes. She was already feeling the start of a headache which was probably gonna get worse as the day progressed. It never got easier to attend one of these conferences. "TICs into the classroom and their effects on education" was the name this time. At least 5 teachers had to attend from her school in order to maintain their accreditations and Pam had drawn the short straw. At least the school provided the transport and offered part of the hotel accommodations.

They wanted all 5 teachers to remain in a single room. Preposterous. Pam liked her privacy so she put up some of her own money to get a room just for her. It cost a bit more, but, if she had to go through with the conferences, she at least had to have some alone time afterwards to relax.

She went to the reception and asked for her key. While the clerk checked her in and got her key, Pam was scanning the room. As it always had, these things were packed with mostly female teachers, most of them over the age of 40 or 50, just as she had just turned 50, she felt everyone there could have been colleagues. She could already imagine the conversations she would have. Complaints on how the bureaucracy is suffocating them at school, how children are difficult to deal with if you don't have enough patience, and all the stories of crazy parents that couldn't follow simple instructions, like not sending their kid to school if they were sick. Although it proved to be a cathartic experience to chat about these things with other teachers, she didn't have in mind spending three days chatting about school when it was not necessary.

As she was scanning the lobby, waiting for her key, Pam saw people entering and leaving the place, groups of four or five people chatting with the uncertainty of people who just arrived at an event and haven't got indications as to where to go yet, and people going in and out of the elevators. A laugh caught her attention. It was a deep laugh and so genuine, not one of those socially courteous laughs. It came from near the elevator. As she glanced over, she saw a man walking towards the elevator next to a woman in a gray vest, probably a concierge or a bellhop, though she wasn't carrying any suitcases. The man was black and at least 6 feet tall. He was towering above the woman, who apparently was telling a very cute anecdote. The smile on that man was just gorgeous, his teeth were pristine white and his eyes had a spark of real happiness, something so uncommon to find in people working the field of education, especially working with 3rd graders, as Pam was. He probably hadn't been teaching that long, thought Pam, and his young age was another hint towards that conclusion. He couldn't have been older than 30 years old, at most.

"Mrs. Smith, your key?" Pam hadn't realized the clerk was trying to get her attention. She was so focused on that black young man that she forgot where she was for a second. She turned around and apologized to the clerk, who asked her for a signature so he could give her her roomkey. Pam took her key and grabbed her suitcase. When she turned to the elevators, the man was no longer there.

When she got to her room, she took a bath to freshen up from the long drive. She wanted to be comfortable when the activities began. While in the shower, she couldn't stop thinking about the man she just saw. His white smile and that hearty laugh. She wished she were that woman that was with him. She could only imagine being the target of that great smile. Having those pretty eyes looking at her and walking together to her room.

She stopped herself from continuing fantasizing or she wouldn't be able to get dressed in time for the opening ceremony. As she got out of the shower with a towel still around her waist, she opened up her suitcase. Another reason she wanted to have a room all to herself was displayed in front of her. She had planned on putting on a black skirt that reached a little above her knee and a peach buttoned down blouse with short sleeves, and a couple of moon-shaped earrings. However, what the other attendees weren't going to see was that underneath her clothes, she was going to be wearing a black lace thong, and a matching black lace bra. She would also wear her thigh stockings and they were going to be held up by a garter belt.

As she put her lingerie on she turned to look in the mirror. She was a beautiful woman with a tight body that made men drool over her. She was always catching glances of parents at her school and other faculty members. If only they knew what she liked to wear underneath. When she was working she used cotton knickers and a sports bra. Comfort is far more important when dealing with 3rd graders. But when she wasn't at work, she liked feeling sexy. Feeling the soft thigh stockings caressing her legs, making every single brush of her skirt or dress give a tingle that sends an electric jolt of pleasure throughout her skin, and sitting down feeling how her garter belt stretches to stop her stockings from rolling down and exposing her bare skin. The 32A lace bra left her breasts feeling more exposed and able to feel every single caress. Her sensitive nipples felt the occasional arousal of her clothes and made Pam inhale deeply following the pleasure of the soft touch of her clothes. Her thong made her feel special, too. Feeling the silk enclose her pussy and slid in her ass made for a very daring feeling. Wherever she was as soon as she sat down, she felt the thong press against her sex and it sparked the gentle touch of a lover, giving her a lovely imaginary scenario where she was somewhere else being loved instead of wherever she was.

When she went down to the lobby to meet her colleagues and prepare to enter the inauguration ceremony for the two day conference, she was feeling full of energy and with no signs of headaches. Her four coworkers and her entered an auditorium with about 20 rows of chairs in front of a stage and they took seats about ten chairs from the podium. Pam sat next to the aisle and was checking the schedule for the conferences she had been handed as she entered the room.

As she was considering which conference to attend, a strong cologne made her raise her sight and look around. It was a strong oaky cologne that was so exquisite that she couldn't help but fill her lungs completely with the aroma. As she turned right, she saw a very tall man, with his back to her, talking with a group of people at the other side of the aisle. It was her mysterious handsome man, towering above all others. He said goodbye to the group he was talking to and turned to head to the stage, before advancing he glanced around the place with a smile and he caught a glimpse of Pam, a couple feet from him, and stopped for just a fraction of a second during which their eyes connected. She wasn't sure if she imagined it or not, but she was very much sure his smile grew when he saw her. Not a friendly smile, but a daring smile. This made Pam feel more aware of her lingerie underneath and felt her breathing accelerated a little and her face slightly blush, which was more than enough to make it evident given her light skin.

She kept her gaze on him as he moved toward the stage. When the inauguration began, the organizer presented some of the main conferencists. Her mysterious black man was named Deshawn. He was going to present one conference at 6. She made a circle in her schedule to make sure not to forget to go see him. When the inauguration was over, Pam and her colleagues gathered and were discussing who would attend which conferences, as they were required to assist all of them. Rhonda, Pam's colleague, wanted to attend the conference given by Deshawn. Pam's interjections that she was intrigued and wanted to attend were thwarted by Rhonda's assurance that she would share her full notes with all of them and they weren't going to miss a thing. Pam knew Rhonda wanted to go for the same reason she herself wanted to go, to be near Deshawn, but couldn't find a valid reason why she had to attend instead of Rhonda.

The conferences came and went and by 7 all of them had concluded. They had some spare time to relax and have some dinner. There was a meal scheduled for all attendees at the restaurant of the hotel, but Pam wasn't feeling particularly hungry so, instead of joining her work team, she decided to head out of the hotel and see a bit of the city. She didn't get far, as she went to a restaurant around the corner and sat at the bar and ordered a drink. She was daydreaming looking at her half empty glass when she was startled.

"Mind if I join you?" Pam looked upwards to see Deshawn standing next to her. He was giving her a warm smile. "I don't want to sit alone and I thought you may like the company".

"Yeah, sure". Pam said after a bit of delay. She tried hard not to feel blushed. She was suddenly very conscious of her lingerie and could feel her nipples starting to tingle from even the slightest brush of her shirt.

"Thank you. I think I saw you at the hotel. Are you one of the teachers from this city?"

"Yeah, I was there, but I'm not from around here". Now up close, Pam could see that he seemed even younger than she thought. Probably 25.

"Not many of the visitors dared to venture outside the hotel".

"I just wanted a different environment for a moment".

"I can understand that. I thought I would get the chance to see you during my conference. Was it another lecture that caught your eye?" Deshawn gave her a confident smile. He seemed to be very aware of his looks and how some women reacted towards him. Pam was feeling very attracted, but she was no stranger to faking coolness and confidence in front of an audience. It was the daily bread of a teacher.

"The topic you presented is already well known to me. I decided I could make better use of my time here by checking out on other topics". Pam was trying to seem not so interested in Deshawn. She didn't want him to know just how gorgeous she thought he was.

They continued talking for a while. They found out they lived in neighboring cities, just a 50 minute drive was all that was between them on a simple day. The chat was very pleasing and one drink led to another. It had been quite a while since they started talking and it was getting late.

"It's getting a bit late". Deshawn mentioned with a smile after downing his drink. "I think it's time for me to go to bed. I dread just thinking about it. I'm sharing a room with Aaron and he's a snorer. I doubt I'll get any sleep tonight".

"That's one of the reasons I always get my own room when I come to these things. Also, I like to have a place all to myself after a winding day". Pam hadn't realized that her hand was on Deshawn's thigh.

"That's just delightful. I wish I had thought about doing the same thing".

Pam smiled because of the idea that was forming in her mind. She took a sip from her drink, and then another, until she finished it entirely. She needed some liquid courage.

"Well, yeah, having someone snoring next to you can be a bit stressful. I wouldn't share a room with someone like that. Do you know what I mean?"

"I do". replied Deshawn. "I have very light sleep, as well, and I do make for a great sleep buddy, as I have a very light breathing".

"Really? I'm feeling inclined to extend you an invitation for a quiet sleeping night".

"I'd be more than glad to take it". As Deshawn said this, Pam stood up, removing her hand from his thigh. She hadn't realized up until this point that she had put it there.

"Well, the invitation is offered". Pam blushed and tried to recover her soberness quickly. "I'm in room 417. If you want to take the offer, just come knock. Just not too late, I'll probably be asleep in 15 minutes".

"You're very kind. Thank you".

With that, Pam turned around and headed towards the hotel, all the while thinking of Deshawn's smile and how her hand had been on his thigh without her noticing. She blushed a bit and then realized she hadn't pay for her drinks. Probably why Deshawn wasn't right behind her as she entered the hotel. She rubbed the hand that had been touching Deshawn. It was the same hand she had her wedding band on. She thought about Jim, her husband, back home. At this hour he was probably at the fire station with the guys. It was just sleeping. That's all this was. Pam just offered a place for Deshawn to rest and nothing else. It would be like hanging a cute picture on the wall before going to bed, nothing wrong about it. A beautiful portrait of a tall, strong, handsome, young man, with dark skin and a white smile that made her tingle inside.

Now in her bedroom, Pam was visualizing Deshawn and he could hear her laugh. She took off her clothes and put her pj's on her bed. It was a pink flannel pajama that consisted of pants and a long sleeve shirt. Before putting them on, she headed to the bathroom sink to remove her make-up, otherwise, she might smear her pj's, and she didn't like that. It was a very mechanical action, she didn't even need to see the mirror to do it, so, in the meantime, she went over to check the minibar for a bottle of water. She still was a bit buzzed and wanted to drink some water so she wouldn't have a hangover in the morning. She was replaying all the moments of the day, but she concentrated on when she saw Deshawn, and the chat she had had with him at the bar. He was so smart and so gentle.

After removing her makeup, Pam was taking off her earrings when the right one got entangled with her hair. She hurt her ear as she was trying to take it off and didn't have the coordination in her hand to untangle it. Then, there was a knock on the door. Pam panicked a bit with her earring, as it was starting to hurt and rushed to open the door. There was Deshawn and Pam was glad to see him. As she opened, she urged him to help her with her earring. She didn't notice his mouth fell open a bit and he even hesitated before hastily agreeing to help her.

He put his backpack down and closed the door. Then he approached Pam and took the earring in his hand. He got so close to Pam that she could feel his breath on her neck. His hands were big, but were being very delicate as he untangled her hair.

"There". Pam felt Deshawn pressing her ear a moment, and the next, he moved his hands away with the earring in one of them. "Just a hair that got into the lock, but it's fine now. Although you did cut yourself a little with all the struggle you must have had before I got here".

Pam approached the mirror to check her ear. As she got close to the mirror and bent over to see her ear, she saw the small cut he mentioned. From the corner of her eye, she also caught something else, and her eyes widened as if she had seen a ghost. She hadn't put on her pajamas. She was in lingerie. She could see her lace bra, garter belt, thong and stockings.

"Oh, my god!" She turned to Deshawn and tried to cover herself. She then looked for the door to the bathroom and locked herself in.

"Are you ok?" Deshawn asked.

"Yeah... just... give me a sec". Pam felt so embarrassed and then she remembered her pj's were on her bed. "Deshawn... do you... can you... would you mind handing me my pajamas from the bed?"

"Sure". Pam couldn't even articulate herself well. "Here you go". Pam opened the door just a crack and extended her hand blindly outside. She felt Deshawn's hand and took her pj's, then quickly closed the door. She was still blushing, and the feeling of Deshawn's soft hand made it even worse now, but it also made her feel good. Caressing his skin made her stomach feel a thousand butterflies.

She thought about taking off her lingerie, but then she would have to go out wearing her pj's and nothing underneath, holding her lingerie in her hands, or ask Deshawn to browse in her suitcase to get her underwear. Neither, she felt, was acceptable, so she put her pj's on top of her garter belt, stockings, thong, and bra. Though her stockings could be seen at her bare feet, she felt comfortable this way, as the flannel pj's were thick enough to reveal anything.

As she got out, still feeling a bit embarrassed by the entire situation, she saw Deshawn sitting at his bed, the one that had not had the pj's on it. He had already changed and was wearing a black tank top with some red shorts. They seemed to be basketball shorts, the kind that had soft thin fabric.

"Are you ok?" Deshawn stood up when he saw Pam.

"Yeah, I'm fine". Pam walked to the dresser and turned her back to it, leaning on it. "Sorry if I scared you. I just forgot...". Pam couldn't finish her thought. She saw that Deshawn's shorts were outlining his cock. He was really big. He must have been half engorged, because it was straining a bit against the fabric.

"Don't worry about it". Deshawn said with a smile and took a step closer to Pam. "Hey, if it helps, I think you looked great". He got closer to Pam and his hands were raising to her head.

"Thanks, I guess". Pam said, diverting her eyes from Deshawn's shorts and focusing on his hands. "What are you..."

"Oh, I'm sorry". Deshawn didn't stop his movement and put his hands on her ear. "Your ear looks ok. You do have a drop of blood here, though". He licked the tip of his right thumb and rubbed it on her ear.

Pam closed her eyes. She was feeling every single caress of Deshawn's hands. It felt so warm. He got so close she could feel his breathing on her skin again. Pam lifted one of her hands and grabbed Deshawn's hand.

"You have really nice hands". Pam was feeling hot inside of her. All thoughts were going out. All she wanted was to feel a bit more of Deshawn's skin. She traced her hand up from her hand to her forearm and biceps. Without his shirt on, Pam could see Deshawn's arms and shoulders. He was very toned and she could see the veins in his forearms bulging out.

"Thank you. Yours feel really good, too".

"You really think I looked good?". Pam was now tracing her hands on top of his chest and had used the other hand as well.

"Yeah, of course... isn't it obvious that I thought so?"

"How would it be obvious?"

Deshawn took Pam's right hand and directed it to her abdomen. It was pretty firm. But his guidance didn't stop there. He kept going down and when it reached his waist, Pam jerked her hand free.

"What...". Pam was suddenly very aware that she was touching him in a very intimate manner. Her gaze, though, went straight to Deshawn's cock, which was now straining against the fabric of his shorts. Although she jerked her hand free, Pam's hand remained between them, at the height of her chest. She could've moved to a side, or push Deshawn back, but she didn't. Deshawn saw Pam's eyes fixated on his trousers and her hand moving a bit closer to his abs again. He took Pam's hand with care in his again.

"Don't you want to?"

Pam couldn't answer. Her heart was beating furiously and her mind could only think of touching Deshawn's skin. She let her hand be guided again, even, this time, she contributed a little bit in the movement, and let it rest on top of his dick. It was so thick. The thickest she had ever felt. She grabbed his shaft and tried to enclose it. Then she moved to the tip of his cock and using only the tip of her fingers, she began to trace the outline of it.

Deshawn's hand was no longer on top of hers. One of his hands was on top of her shoulders, the other one was grabbing the elastic of his shorts, and pulling them down.

"I saw your underwear, it's only fair you see mine". Deshawn said while slipping out of his shorts. He had on dark blue boxers that barely covered an inch of his thighs. The fabric was even softer and thinner than that of his shorts. She could almost see the veins in his cock through the fabric. It was getting even harder and bigger. It was now stretching against his boxers and making a tent.

LonzDoe
LonzDoe
136 Followers
12