Daddy Takes What's His

Story Info
Losing my anal virginity.
1k words
3.63
93k
15
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a fantasy I have had for a while but have never had the balls or the right person to fulfill it with.

We meet in the lobby bar, after a single drink I slide you a copy of my room key, smiling coyly. I stand up and walk back to my room, anxiously awaiting your arrival. I take a shower, shaving exactly the way you had instructed, opening the small box that you had delivered to my room. Sliding on the little dress with no panties to obstruct your view of my tan, toned ass. No bra to contain my DD breast, trying to follow your directions to the letter, anything to please you despite my nerves. I look at the clock beside the bed, 5 minutes until your arrival, taking a deep breath I run a brush through my long blonde hair and slide on my heels, before bending myself over the bed.

Every little noise makes me jump, my heart races and then sinks when the door does not open. The unmistakable click of a door being unlocked makes my whole body seize in fear, as my breath catches in my throat. The door opens, and I count your footsteps as you walk around the room ignoring me, you turn on the television, pour yourself another drink and sit on the chair in the corner.

As I hear you settle into the chair, I release the breath I was holding, you chuckle in the corner, pleased at my obvious discomfort. I shift my weight between my legs, trying to ignore the dampness dripping between my legs. Coating my thighs as I try to remain face down on the bed the way you requested, desperately wanting to run to you, kneel between your legs and worship you, but I wait...

I hear you set your glass on the table, stand from the chair, and begin to walk towards me. The bed sinks from your weight as you pin my hands down with one of yours, a hard slap across my ass allows a scream to escape my lips and I feel you tense above me. I try to mumble my apologies and promise to be a good quiet little girl like you asked, but you shove a pacifier in my mouth, buckling the gag behind my head.

I desperately want you to talk to me, to stroke my hair softly, to comfort me. I try to express this, but it comes out muffled and you grab my hair, pulling my face up to you. "does my little fuck toy need a reminder of her place" you growl in my ear, before pushing me back down into the bed. Your pants unzip, and I hear them hit the floor. "Tonight, little one, I am going to take what is mine, do you understand" you ask. I try to answer but before I can get the words out you brutally shove your cock in my virgin ass causing me to scream out in pain. I hear you moan in pleasure as you force inch, by inch further into my ass until you are balls deep inside me. Biting my pacifier, trying to be your good little girl.

You stand us up, still inside me, sitting on the bed you pull me down in your lap. Mauling my breast, your nails digging into my flesh, beads of blood begin to form, smeared by the tears falling from my face as you pull me down onto you harder, and harder. Working your massive cock in and out of my stretched ass, using your feet to push mine further apart. A small moan escapes around the pacifier as your hand wraps around my throat, squeezing.

As I start pushing back down against you, meeting your thrust, you slide a hand down between my legs rubbing my clit. Causing me to buck against you, taking your cock further into my ass. You growl pulling me tightly against you, and I feel your cock start to pulse, filling me with your cum, pushing me over the edge. As your cum fills my ass, my juices run down your balls creating a puddle on the bed beneath us. We stay there for a moment as your cock softens you pull out of my ass. You push me out of your lap and onto my knees. Your hands fist my hair and then release the gag, reminding me that good girls always clean up their mess.

I start at your thighs, licking all my juices off you, moaning at the sweet yet bitter taste. Working my way up to your balls, swirling my tongue around them, sucking one and then the other into my mouth. Giving them little kisses between licks, licking from the base of your balls to the tip of your cock. Sucking inch by inch into my throat, licking and sucking until you are all clean. Sitting on my knees with my hands in my lap I look at the floor awaiting your next command.

You stand and I hear you drawing a bath, you come back and you slide your hand under my face, using a finger you lift my chin so that I must meet your eyes. "Good girl" you whisper as you smile and plant a kiss on my forehead. Scooping me up in your arms, you walk us into the bathroom stepping into the bathtub and settling me into your lap letting the warm water soothe my battered body. You lather a cloth with lavender scented soap and begin slowly rubbing circles along my back. Down each arm, across my breast and slowly you work your way between my legs. Washing away the day, caressing my skin as I melt into you. Placing a final kiss on my neck you release the water, allowing it to drain from around us seemingly pulling any tension left from our bodies. You stand, wrapping me in a towel and carry me back to the bed. As we are laying in bed, with my head on your chest I whisper, "thank you". You lovingly stroke my hair, kiss my nose, and respond "anything for you little one" as I happily fall asleep in your arms.