All Comments on 'Daddy Teaches More...'

by DaddysHellion

Sort by:
  • 35 Comments
BobossweetnessfreakBobossweetnessfreakover 6 years ago
WHAT??????????

By another time I'm hoping in the very near future!!! You can't just end it like that!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Absolute crap!

More stupid Daddy and Baby Girl garbage.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

Liked it. Keep it going.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Don't stop now Daddy

Please dont stop here the story is so fucking hot I love hearing how Daddy's about to fuck his little girl's pussy and can't wait to hear what's about to happen next

tyra103tyra103over 6 years ago
Please give us the next chapter!!

Omg I'm in love with this series! Please don't stop! Have been waiting for the next chapter

olblueyesolblueyesabout 6 years ago

wonderful little daddy-daughter incest tale..can't tell if dillon is a simon lagree type or a sissy-boy,,anway they will have lots of children all called 'baby girl',,'baby girl',,'baby girl',,,'baby girl',, 'baby girl',,'baby girl',,'baby girl',,baby girl',,'baby girl',, 'baby girl',,ad infinitum..

iwantithardrdaddyiwantithardrdaddyover 5 years ago

You need to update this and be sure they're fucking..

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

So she never got laid, rofl. Anticlimactic :(

playswdaddyplayswdaddyover 5 years ago
Next part???

That is a cruel place to just leave it! So fucking hot! My panties are drenched. I want to read about them ducking in every room of their new house. I want Daddy to make sure she learns well.

HornyViginAngelHornyViginAngelabout 5 years ago
Come on!!!

You freaking tease. The mother deserves to be punished. Really she does. And the daddy as well for insulting her. I meam to come to her with that pitiful excuse for a mother's juices. Expecting what a suck or a fuck?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Please finish

I love how you write but am dying for to finish.!l

Pixielittle39Pixielittle39over 4 years ago
More please!

I LOVE this story! Please continue it!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago

It kills me that I read this a few years ago and there was no final chapter. Now, ran across this again, read both chapters, only to scream in frustration that the good part still hasn't been written/posted!!! Arrrgh!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago

Please continue huhu

winterplayingwinterplayingalmost 4 years ago
Seriously! Surer hot.

Your writing is really good. However....More and more writers not finishing their stories. I am going to go elsewhere........

2cookies4u2cookies4uabout 3 years ago
Daddy Teaches Even More...

Hellion:

So I continue to really enjoy your stories. I'd REALLY LOVE for you to write more on this series. Continues to make me hard as I read/re-read it.

Hope to see more soon....

SoftKtty24SoftKtty24about 3 years ago

Loved the story but feel as though I have been left hanging. Would have loved to read how he serves the mother and they both leave while she is busy screaming at them and telling that they haven't heard the last of her. Another chapter to let us know how she enjoys her first FUCK by her father.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
please more, please expand your stories

Please give us at least another chapter hopefully more. I would love to see...

1) them serving that b the paper and her reaction

2) her first time and lets face it there are a number of first she still hasn't had yet

3) shopping for a new wardrobe (and of course how hot that gets them with maybe a quick quiet f in a dressing room), will she have one wardrobe for the public and another for private or maybe nothing at all at home. I don't see him as the type to want everyone to see her in sexy cloths just himself.

4) the older sister being invited to visit and her reaction to them being together

5) how they will handle/represent their relationship to the outside world, will they move away?

6) even a epilog of them years later with x# of kids and being known (somehow) as Mr and Mrs or some type of scene in the future as an ending

You have so much more potential left in this and Daddy's Angel that I am left disappointed that the story ends just as it is getting good. (I haven't read the other 2 yet which is why I am naming just these 2 stories) Please reconsider and add to their stories. Pretty please...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

WHAT A FUCKING PATHETIC END....THIS WRITER JUST ENDED UP ON THE SAME LEVEL AS THE BITCH MOTHER!!

TwoferoneTwoferonealmost 3 years ago

Ohhhh dammit! Ok you really need Daddy to get his prize.There are no more reasons for interruption. Daddy delivered now its daughters time. Love how the mother who interrupts the big scene becomes more of the scapegoat than the author does for having sudden panic shifts in the story flow. One minute your hot and bothered rooting for daddys cherry popping moment next your hopping right along beside him pulling your pants up as the miserable wife calls for him to do some anti climactic mundane chore probably off the honey dew list. Talk about edging. Well done. Look forward to finally congratulating Daddy on his cherry pop and baby girl for being irresistibly seductive as a ....well.... a baby girl.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

More like Shayna taught daddy alesson - the nerve of him to come to her after fucking the bitch wife

DaddysHellionDaddysHellionover 2 years agoAuthor

Hello, Beloved Readers.

I can't believe that so many of you are still reading my works so many months after me withdrawing. (I was injured in an accident, plus lost several family members during this pandemic, and have only just started to recuperate this month.)

First and foremost, as always, thank you so very much for not only reading my work; but for taking the time out to comment and compliment it. Even when I've made even the dumbest mistakes, you all have been (mostly) kind when reviewing my stories and it really means the world to me.

So, a brief update: My old laptop crashed and I lost the last, "Daddy's Sunshine" chapter. I had my accident before I could write another chapter of "McKenzie's Turn" and typing isn't easy for me due to injuries sustained, so what is posted is all there is as of today.

HOWEVER...

If you can be patient and understanding about me needing to go slowly, mosty for health reasons, I will write another chapter of "Daddy's Sunshine." Unfortunately, I think that I will have to stick to my original plan of saving this "McKenzie's Turn" story arc for when the other is finished. I simply cannot commit to writing both. It will be too exhausting and painful. I am willing to try to finish "Daddy's Sunshine," though, because I really do love that story. I'm very proud of it and the feedback it's gotten.

Thank you for being so kind to us writers, even when bashing our work. LOL!

I appreciate you all!

Post to you soon.

~Daddy's Hellion

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Great story but ONE STAR for the pathetic end!! Guess writing a chapter where the pussy Dhilion stands up to the bitch wife and serves her and moves out, was too intimidating for you too!!! WHAT A FUCKING DISAPPOINTMENT

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

The weak wimp father still has not confronted wifey about the divorce and moving out!! Two parts to a stupidly written story!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Good luck in your recovery. Look forward to your future works and hopefully a follow-up to this series. Get well.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Hope things are going well in your healing process! Hope to have more to read from you soon!!

Frank8722Frank8722over 1 year ago

One more amazing story line from you, I sincerly hope and wish you come back to writting more of your stories in the very near future, in the mean time just get well and know that you have alot of fans waiting to read your amazing stories

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Come back and finish me off lol

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I have read all your stories and I can't wait to see what the next one is

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I NEED ANOTHER PART

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

DADDY IS AN ASSHOLE!!

HE DIDN'T HAVE THE BALLS TO SERVE THE BUTCH WIFE THE DIVORCE PAPERS HIMSELF BUT WANTS HIS DAUGHTER WITH!

HE SHOWS HER THEIR SUPPOSED NEW HOME YET FUCKS HER.....WONT BE SURPRISED IF THE ASSHOLE LIED ABOUT THE HOUSE!!

HE IS A PATHETIC FUCKING WIMP!!

TRYING TO FUCK HIS DAUGHTER AFTER FUCKING HIS WIFE WAS DOWNRIGHT DUSRESPECTFUL AND SELFISH

hellokitty802hellokitty8028 months ago

You make such amazing stories but left them unfinished 😭

Summer1987Summer19875 months ago

part 3 please! Love your stories!

toddjlertoddjler4 days ago

Love all your stories, anxiously waiting for then next part of this and the rest of your stories

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userDaddysHellion@DaddysHellion
Puerto Rican Italian woman with a penchant for Daughters loving their Daddies in all of the right ways. I am not my characters, so please DO NOT message me looking to be my Daddy. That is not why I am here. Also: YES, that's my mouth in my profile picture; but NO, you canno...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Daddy Teaches Previous Part
Daddy Teaches Series Info