Daddy Teaches More...

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DaddysHellion
DaddysHellion
1,575 Followers

Daddy's legs quiver and he moans. "Suck Daddy's cock, Baby Girl." he commands, his hands burying themselves in my hair to pull my mouth back to his length. "Take Daddy's dick deep into your throat. Suck me hard and fast. I'm going to fucking EXPLODE!" he growls, his cock rock hard in my slippery grasp.

I nod, then hurry to take his cock back into my mouth. I press to that skin, press my finger against it and rub in circles like Daddy would do to my clit. I palm his balls in the same hand, caress them with my thumb, then take my Daddy's dick as deeply as he had ordered me to; I gasp when he thrusts wildly, immediately bumping the back of my throat. I force my throat muscles to relax when I really want to puke; I swallow like my Daddy taught me to, his cock pressing deep beyond my tonsils.

"Gonna fuck that pussy until it's red and swollen." Daddy groans above me, his hands tightening in my hair as he thrusts into my mouth; he humps in and out furiously, his balls slapping my chin before I can hold on to them. "Oh, yeah, Baby Girl. Daddy's going to cum in your perfect cock-sucking mouth." he grunts, his hips moving his cock faster in and out of my mouth, deeper into my throat and withdrawing before I can react. "You're so good, Baby Girl. The best cock sucker Daddy has ever had his dick in!"

I moan for him, my eyes widening when I feel the first shot flood my mouth.

"Swallow it all, Baby Girl!" he roars as his body quakes against him; his grip tightens in my hair as he thrusts and thrusts and thrusts. "Fuck me!" he bellows so loudly that it echoes all around us in the cavernous room. "Fuck, fuck, fuck. Yes! Yes! Yes!" he grunts, shot after shot of his salty life goo erupting from him. He moans, his legs shaking as he gasps for air; his eyes watch my mouth around his cock as he thrusts one last time. "Never seen a sight as sexy as you taking my jizz, Baby Girl. Fuck, that's hot." he groans with one last shudder causing one last dripping of cum to pour from him.

I clean his length, suck every drop of his life's essence from his softening manhood. I pull him from my mouth and lick down the length toward his balls to show them some love before licking back up his length only for him to pull away. I pout up at him, but then I remember how sensitive he says it is after he cums and I let it flop back against his thigh with one final kiss to the middle of it.

"We need to head back home, Baby Girl, but I need a minute." he moans, then slowly leans down to pull up his boxers and jeans. He drags his feet as he tiredly shuffles toward the bed to plop down on his back with a groan. "Fuck, but you really are a natural at taking Daddy's cock into your throat. I've never seen anyone swallow cum the way you do." he praises me as I lay against him, his hand caressing my cheek lovingly. "We are going to have so many happy years together, Baby Girl."

But that's another story for another time...

DaddysHellion
DaddysHellion
1,575 Followers