Daddy's Alone Time Pt. 03

Story Info
Both father and daughter consider what's next.
3.2k words
4.2
30.9k
31

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 10/17/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

All characters are 18 and older.

Allen sat at his desk, in shock, but also with a big smile on his face. He had just gotten the best hand-job in his entire life, and what made it even better, was that he had gotten it from his sexy little daughter. The image of her small hand stroking his giant cock had made him cum faster than he normally would have. It was to exciting of a sight for him to hold back any more than he did. She also did an amazing job, like stroking cock was an innate ability of hers. As he cleaned up more of his cum that had shot on his desk, chair, and floor, thoughts of his little girl, never left his mind.

Back at home, Leah ran to her room, and quickly took her panties off. What she had just done with her father had excited her so much, her pussy had gotten soaked. She quickly laid down on her bed, and spread her legs. Wasting no time, her fingers went right to her pussy lips, rubbing them for a minute before sticking two inside her pussy, eliciting a moan from the young girl. As she finger-fucked herself, Leah pictured her father's cock in her, although of course, they were a poor substitute for her father's massive daddy cock. The image of his piss hole opening and spewing out his beautiful, pearly white, thick cum was driving her crazy. She so badly had wanted to put his giant mushroom head in her mouth so she could drink all of his goo, but she had chickened out, and froze as shot after shot had splattered all over his chest, her face, her arm, his desk, the floor. So much cum, and she loved it. She had then tasted a glob that had gotten on her hand, and she instantly wanted more. She almost gone back in and asked her father to let her lick up every drop she could find. For now she just fantasized about it, and after a few minutes, she came all over her fingers.

After a long shower, where she masturbated again, Leah laid down in bed, and put some music on. She thought about where this might lead her and her father. It was all so sexy and exciting, but also scary. Most would think this type of relationship with her father would be wrong, and immoral, but she couldn't help hot hot her father was, and how horny he made her. All she knew was she had to tell Trina. She knew she could trust Trina to keep it between them, and secondly, she didn't think she could keep it bottled up, and not tell her best friend. She grabbed her phone and texted Trina to let her know what happened.

Leah: Hey, you there? Kinda crazy news to share.

Leah: If you're busy, just let me know, but, I can't keep this in, and need to share with you what happened.....with my dad.

Leah: My hand, his cock.

Trina: Whoa, wait what!

Leah: Got your attention finally. Were you ignoring my texts?!

Trina: No, I'm just a little busy, but OMG! You gave your sexy dad a hand-job?! You are so fucking lucky! I'd love to touch your dad's cock! And suck it! And fuck it!

Leah: Yeah I got your point. And I know I was in denial before, but I'll admit it. I want to do those things with him too.

Leah: Hmmm, I make a huge revelation like that, and no reply for 10 minutes. Make that 11 minutes now.

Trina: I'm so sorry, just a bit distracted.

Leah: No worries. I can just talk to you later.

Trina: No, wait! Sorry, I'm trying to focus! I want to be here for you.

Leah: What's going on over there Trina? What's got you so frazzled?

Trina: Sorry....Richard's home, visiting from college.

Leah: What does your brother being home, have anything to do with you being frazzled?

Trina: ;p

Leah: Seriously?! He is obsessed! Is he doing it now?!

Trina: He's been doing it for over an hour now. I asked him if his tongue needs a break, but he says no. That works for me lol

Leah: Wait, your brother's been eating your pussy for over an hour, and you are texting with me while he still is?!

Trina: Yup! Hey, I told him he could lick my pussy all he wants, but at some points I will want to do other things lol. He's made me cum 5 times already. He says he wants to go for 10.

Leah: He has been obsessed with your pussy for like ever.

Trina: Can't say I have any complaints. Well maybe just that i wish your daddy would eat my pussy ;)

Leah: Shut up with that already!

Trina: Sorry, can't help it. Apparently neither can you anymore ;)

Leah: I'll Let you go so you and your brother can have, you know, bonding time.

Trina: Good idea. He's started licking my asshole, and I don't think I can focus anymore.

Leah: Enjoy lol Ttys

Leah felt better after having talked to Trina, even though she was distracted. She now turned her thoughts about what she might want to do for her father next. She had given him her dirty, just worn panties, given him a hand-job, and now she wanted to do more to make him happy. She thought to herself, she might as well ask him, since it seemed like it might be ok to be that open with him now. She texted him right away.

Leah: Hi daddy. I had a great time today. I hope you did too.

MyDaddy: Hi baby girl! I had the best time ever, and it's all thanks to the sexiest girl in the world.

Leah: You are literally making me blush daddy!

MyDaddy: Oh baby girl, you make me more than just blush.

Leah: I want to do more for you daddy. I can get you more of my dirty panties.

MyDaddy: Yes baby, please! Make sure you don't shower for at least two days as you wear them! If you don't mind, can you also wear your ballerina flats, with no socks, for those days too? Get your feet nice and sweaty, and smelly for daddy, then give me the shoes right off your feet?

Leah: Daddy! My feet get so gross and smelly when I do that! You know how much they sweat! You sure you want that?

MyDaddy: Yes baby, I need it so bad. I've been smelling your shoes for years.

Leah: Anything for you daddy, if you are sure you want that.

MyDaddy: God yes baby, thank you!

Leah: You got it daddy. I'll put them on now, and won't take them off for the next few days. No shower, I promise ;) See you tonight.

MyDaddy: See you soon beautiful.

Leah immediately went I grabbed her dirtiest, most worn pair of ballet flats she had. The soles had turned dark from years of sweat built up in them. She slipped them on, and her flat wearing marathon had begun. She dreaded day two, because by then she will be able to smell the stink from her feet, waft all the way up to her nose. She worried what others might say, when they smelled it.

4 days past and Leah had kept her promise. Her feet were reeking, and she couldn't wait to share them with her father. Both so she could make him happy, but also so she could get them off her feet and take a shower. That morning she was set to go out with her mom, and Trina and her mom, to a small party for Leah and her soccer team. They had just gotten into the junior league playoffs, and they decided to celebrate. They left at 9am, and didn't get home until 5:00. Allen had been anxiously awaiting. As they came in, they both gave Allen a kiss on the cheek, and then Leah's mom went in the kitchen to start getting dinner ready. Leah wasted no time running over, and jumping on her daddy's lap, giving him a kiss on the neck, which he did right back to her, before whispering in her ear.

"Mommy is home baby. We need to be careful. Why don't you take your shoes off, and I'll take them to my room to enjoy."

Leah had hers arms around her daddy's neck, staring into his eyes. She gave him a slow kiss on the lips, which caught Allen off guard. She then whispered back at him.

"We are doing things my way daddy. Now let's go over to the big couch, and lay back."

Allen didn't say a word, and did as commanded by his daughter, sitting back all the way onto the couch. Leah then followed her father to the couch and put her back against the arm rest, and stretching her legs across his lap, her feet wearing the flats, on the leg nearest to her.

"OK, now take off my right shoe daddy, and lift it to your nose, and tell me if you like it."

Allen was rock hard, and was dying with anticipation to smell his daughter's sweaty flats, but his wife was in the kitchen, and could easily catch them.

"Baby girl, what if your mom catches us?"

"Don't worry about her daddy. You know she gets super involved in her recipes, and watching TV in the kitchen. She won't catch us."

Allen was nervous, but his little girl was giving him an option he could not turn down. H looked down at her cute little feet in flats, and grabbed her right flat by the heel, pulling it of her foot. He wanted to savor this moment, but he also couldn't wait to fill his nose with his daughter's essence. He lifter her right flat to his face, and buried his nose in it, taking a huge breath. His nostrils were filled with the smell of his little daughter's unwashed, sweaty, strong feet stench. It was a mix of a sweet cheese, and vinegar. Allen's cock swelled, as he took deep breath after deep breath of the flat, trying to get as much of that smell permeated into his nostrils. His cock throbbed, as his daughter's foot stench turned him on beyond belief. He began licking the inside of the flat, lapping up her sweet, and strong tasting foot sweat, making sure his tongue touched every millimeter inside the shoe. After a few minutes of worshipping the first flat, he grabbed her left flat, and repeated what he had done with the right. The whole time, Leah looked on, extremely turned on at how much her father was into her foot stench, but also puzzled as to why he would like such a bad smell.

Allen wanted to keep going, and do more, but he felt he had pressed his luck doing this with his wife home. He looked over at his grinning daughter/

"Thank you so much baby, daddy needed that so bad."

Leah shook her head at her father.

"No, no daddy. We're not done yet. Undo your belt, and lower your pants and briefs, just below your big cock."

Allen looked at his daughter incredulously.

"Baby I can't! Your mother...."

Leah cut her father off mid-sentence.

"I guess I'm not worth the risk."

Leah started moving her feet off her father's lap, but he quickly grabbed them.

"No baby, don't go. I'll do as you say."

Allen nervously undid his belt, and lowered his pants and briefs, his big cock springing out in response. Leah licked her lips at the first sight of it. She then put her left foot up to her father's mouth, stopping just before his lips.

"Enough of the shoes daddy, lick my sweaty, gross soles."

Allen put his nose right up to her arch, breathing it in, then slowly tracing his tongue from her heel to right below her toes. If he thought her shoes, smelled and tasted great, he quickly learned nothing beat going right to the source. he had to suppress his moans as he was so turned on, going back and forth licking the soles of both his daughter's feet. 10 minutes, past, and Allen was far from being finished worshipping Leah's soles, but she had more instructions for him.

"Now daddy, I want you to start sucking my toes, starting with my pinky toe on my left foot, and work your way across all my toes, making sure to suck all the sweat off each."

Allen didn't need to be told twice, and he began sucking her cute little toes, with her toenails being painted light blue. He thought about how delicious her toes tasted, and how great it felt having them in his mouth. He sucked them gently, and licked around her toenails. His hand was on his cock, pumping away, as he worshipped his little goddess daughter's feet. He went back and forth sucking her toes, ready to do this forever. Leah began moaning.

"Ohhhh, It feels so good daddy. I love feeling your tongue on my feet! Daddy, don't forget to clean in between each!"

Allen got concerned his wife would hear from the kitchen, even though they had turned on the TV to cover up the sound.

"Shhh baby, don't moan so loud. Not while mommy is home."

Allen took his hand off his cock, which, he had been stroking, and began spreading her toes with his hand, putting his tongue in between each, tasting a lot more sweat. The thought entered his mind, that as disgusting as everyone else would think it was, he thought about collecting her foot sweat, and drinking it. Her feet tasted so good, and her sweat was like nectar. He wanted to worship his little girl's feet forever. His tongue wandered back to her soles, then to the tops of her feet, her ankle, and her heels. He wanted to taste every inch of her sexy feet.

The stench of her feet was still filling his nostrils, and he wanted it there forever. He just hoped this wasn't going to be the last time he got to enjoy his daughters feet.

Leah whispered again.

"Daddy, we better hurry cause mom might come out any time now. Put your hands to your sides."

Allen did as his daughter asked, and planted his hands on either side of his legs, his big cock towering above them. Leah licked her lips as she stared at her daddy's cock again. She lifted her legs up, and placed her feet above his baby maker. Slowly she turned her arches inward making a cup with her feet. Leah lowered her feet, until her arches swallowed up the tip of her father's cock. Finally she made contact, and Allen nearly burst. His little girls feet were touching his cock. He wanted so badly to feel them all over it, and it only took another moment, and Leah started giving her father a foot job. Allen was in pure heaven. His cock had never felt so hard, and so good. His young daughter's soft soles felt like velvet, against his dick flesh. Up and down her feet went along her father's lengthy, and girthy shaft. She loved feeling the pronounced veins on her soles. Allen was using all his willpower to hold out. It felt too good to end already, but also too good for him to resist.

"Baby, you're gonna make me cum. I can't hold out anymore."

Abruptly, Leah lifted her feet off her father's cock, stopping her footjob. Allen was in agony that she stopped.

"One more thing before you cum daddy. Suck the big toe on my right leg hard, and look me in the eyes the whole time."

Allen quickly put her big toe in his mouth and began sucking it like it was his last meal. He stared into his daughter's gorgeous eyes, as he suckled on her toe. Leah lowered her left foot back to her father's cock, and ran it from the tip of it, down his shaft, and over his hairy balls, making him moan on her toe, still in his mouth. She wiggled her toes against her daddy's huge ball sack. His pubic hair tickling her foot. She continued rubbing him that way for a few minutes, then slowly withdrew her big toe from his mouth. She brought her other foot back down, and resumed her magical foot job. Allen kicked his head back in ecstasy, receiving the best foot job imaginable. He knew he was moment's away from exploding. He looked over at his little angel, and nodded his head. She knew what he meant, and she increased her stroke speed. 20 seconds later, Allen's cock exploded. Shot after shot arced high into the air, and landed on her feet, and back on his cock. 7 massive shots in total. Allen slowly opened his eyes, worn out from the greatest orgasm he'd ever had. He looked over at Leah, who had a big smile on her face.

"Thank you daddy. That was so hot."

Allen couldn't believe she was thanking him.

"No baby, thank you for the greatest moment of my life."

Leah blushed.

"Oh stop it! I'm sure not the greatest, but I'm glad you enjoyed it. But I don't just want to thank you for using your tongue on my feet like you did, and for letting me touch your beautiful penis with them. I want to thank you for dinner."

Her father gave her a very confused look.

"Baby, mom is making dinner, not me. What are you talking about?"

Leah giggle at her father's response.

"No daddy, not mom's dinner. The dinner you made."

Leah lifted her left foot, up to her mouth. Allen could see it was covered in his cum. Leah began licking, and sucking her own foot, lapping up all her father's semen. Hungrily she slurped, and licked, until she had cleaned her foot of her father's goo. She then did the same with her right foot, eagerly licking it clean. Allen sat there in amazement and lust. As soon as she was done, she pointed at her father's crotch. Allen took the hint and put his cock away, and buckled his belt. 30 seconds later, his wife Helen walked in the room to let them know dinner was ready. Allen said they'd be right in. He and Leah got up off the couch. But before Allen could make his way to the kitchen, Leah stopped him.

"Daddy, tell mom I'll be at the dinner table in 20 minutes. I'm gonna go take a shower, but first I gotta go lick up this tasty cum that's still between my toes. Oh and daddy, if you can sneak any more of your cum into my dinner, please do."

Leah gave him a big smile as she skipped down the hall way, her little young ass bouncing. Allen stared at it, and got hard again. He quickly put the thoughts away, and made his way to dinner.