Daddy's Baby Boy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jeremy snorted. "Whatever you say, Daddy," he teased. He sprawled across the couch, looking up at me with puppy-dog eyes. "Carry me to bed?" he asked.

"I'm not sure I can lift you anymore, baby boy," I answered, but gave in with another round of puppy-dog eyes. I could never say no to his puppy-dog eyes. I gathered him in my arms and lifted. With a heave, I was able to carry Jeremy upstairs. He squealed the whole way, his arms looped around my neck. For just a moment, we were back to father and son.

"Alright, baby," I grunted after unceremoniously dumping him on his bed. "It's time for some shut-eye." He held on. I laughed. "C'mon, pumpkin." I pulled back. He was looking at me, unsmiling.

"I know you've been watching me, Daddy."

I froze. He had found out, and of course he had- I was barely secretive. And now I was losing my trust, my love, my whole relationship with my only child. Jeremy was my everything, and I had ruined it. All my guilt, shame, anger, and frustration bubbled out of me. My eyes welled up with tears.

"No, Daddy... Daddy, don't cry." Jeremy chewed on his lip, looking away. It took everything I had not to bawl in that moment. My own son was comforting me after I had violated his trust, violated him. Tears started to stream down my face and I closed my eyes in shame.

I felt a gentle pressure at my lips. I opened my eyes and blinked away tears to see Jeremy kissing me. I had never kissed anyone so softly before: the softness of his lips, with feather-light pressure as to not scare me away. He pulled away and smiled bashfully at me. "I didn't say I didn't like it," he said coyly.

I laughed, wiping my tears away. "What's that supposed to mean, Jer? I'm still your father."

"I know, I know, but..." He cupped my jaw gently. "I've been showing myself off, just for you, hoping you would make me yours." He bit his lip. "I love you, Daddy. And I know it's wrong, and illegal, but I can't help that I'm feeling it." He looked up at me nervously. "I don't just want to be your wet dream, or your fantasy, Daddy. I want to be yours in every way."

I hugged him tight. "I love you too, Jeremy. More than fathers should love their sons. I think I've known for a long time, but hoped it was just an extension of fatherly adoration... But when you turned eighteen, I couldn't stop myself from thinking about you that way." I pulled away. "Jeremy, we can never be together in the way you want... in the way I want. I'm your father. I'm still married to your mother. There is no place in the world where we could be together."

Jeremy looked deep into my eyes. "Be with me here, just tonight. Love me tonight to make up for all the years we won't spend together." He laid back on his bed, pulling me with him.

"Just for tonight..." I whispered. I kissed him, tender still, but with a fire that wasn't there before. If tonight was the only night that my baby boy would also be my lover, then I would make damn sure it was the best night of both of our lives.

I started running my hands up and down his body, across his taut stomach and pebbled nipples. He moaned underneath me, giving me space to slip my tongue in his mouth, which he eagerly met. My hands cupped his breasts and I nibbled on his ear. "I love you, baby boy," I murmured.

"I love you too, Daddy." He smiled, reaching below me and peeling off his tank top. Inch by inch of his skin was revealed. I had seen it before, but this close to me, with his smell and heat radiating off him, it was even more intoxicating than before. His chest came into full view, perfect mounds with hard little pink tips. Before the shirt was off, his nipple was in my mouth, and I was sucking and flicking it with wild abandon.

"Mm! Daddy, ooh, you impatient bastard," he laughed, wiggling out of the rest of his shirt.

"I can't help it," I replied, squeezing his tits in my hands and giving him a sweet kiss. "You're the sexiest man I've ever seen."

"You seen a lot of men?" he retorted as I resumed my nipplacious activities.

"Don't be close-minded, pumpkin," I replied as I finished sucking his left nipple and moved onto his right. "I had my bisexual awakening in college." I winked before swirling my tongue around his hard nipple, making him moan and squirm. I squeezed and caressed my baby boy's flesh as I sucked, grinding my leaking cock into the twin bed beneath me.

"Oh, Daddy, I need more," Jeremy said breathlessly after a few minutes of my tit worship. I kissed him sensually, nipping at his bottom lip as I pulled away. I snaked my way down my baby boy's body, leaving a trail of kisses. "Daddy, that tickles," he giggled as I left open-mouthed kisses along his happy trail.

I smiled up at him from between his legs. "Can I take these off, baby boy?" I whispered.

He chewed his lip. "Um... well, I've never had oral sex before. Or any sex. At all. And it's not going to look like a typical vagina down there, because of the testosterone, so maybe you don't want to-"

"Believe it or not, you're not the first trans guy your old pop has been with. I got around back then," I interrupted. I gave him a kiss on his tummy. "If you don't want to do this, I understand, and we can stop here. But I would suck your cock every waking hour if I could, so don't let what I think of you stop me. I love you, Jeremy. No matter what." I kissed his inner thighs chastely, stroking his soft skin.

"I love you too, Daddy." He thought for a moment, then tucked his thumbs under the waistband of his boxers, pushing them down. I helped pull them down, revealing his glistening cock peeking out from beneath his curly bush.

I sucked in a breath, smelling his sex up close and personal this time. "Oh, baby, you are so beautiful."

Jeremy blushed. "Thank you, Daddy..." I gently licked the exposed tip of his cock with the tip of my tongue. He whimpered. "Oh, Daddy..." I swirled my tongue around his shaft, then under his foreskin, making him tremble. I lapped at the underside of his cock with gentle strokes, then dove down to lap at his slit. I sucked his labia into my mouth, then sucked on his cock. "Oh, Daddy, that feels so good, oh, fuck..." he whimpered, his thighs already tightening around my face. I sucked longer and harder, bobbing my head up and down while flicking his sensitive cockhead against my teeth. "Fuck! Fuck, Daddy, I'm gonna cum, Daddy, I'm so close, I'm gonna cum, please don't stop, oh fuck, Daddy!-"

With a moan he squirted his cum all over my chin while I kept sucking steadily at his still hard cock. I released his cock with a soft 'pop.'

"Fuck," he moaned. "I didn't know cumming could be that good," he said, grinning down at me and running his hands through my hair. He kissed me hungrily, and moaned when he tasted his juices. "Your turn, Daddy," he said with a grin. He made room for me to lay my head on his pillow next to him. We kissed, and his little hands began roaming my body. Down my chest, across my broad shoulders, through my happy trail, and finally over my bulging cock. He moved between my legs, then slowly pulled down my sweats and boxers with big doe eyes. I moaned just looking at him. He grinned devilishly. He knew exactly what he was doing. My hard, leaking cock sprung out past the elastic, slapping heavily against my stomach. Jeremy gasped. "Daddy, it's so big," he said. He wrapped his hands around the base and looked at me with a glint in his eye. He slowly stroked up and down my shaft, twisting as he went, but avoiding my sensitive cock head.

I groaned. "Oh, baby..." He licked gently at my seeping precum. "Fuuuuck," I moaned, and he put the head of my cock in his mouth and started sucking. The sight of my son's head bobbing up and down on my cock was the most erotic thing I had ever seen. He tried taking it all in his mouth, but could only fit half before he started choking and gagging. He kept at it, tears springing to his eyes as his mouth stretched around my cock. Feeling his throat spasming around the tip of my cock made me moan his name. I felt more precum dribbling out of the tip of my cock. He came up for air and my now sticky, wet cock bobbed in the air. He slurped along my length and sucked my big balls, moaning when he tasted my sweat. I sighed in delight as he suckled them gently. He then drew back my foreskin and swirled his tongue around the sensitive skin, making my hips jerk.

"I'm not going to last very long if you keep doing that, baby boy," I moaned, trying to keep my eyes closed so I didn't cum too quick.

"Then I better try deepthroating you again... I want to taste your cum, Daddy." He said the last part in a sultry whisper, and I whimpered as I felt him sink his mouth down my shaft again. He gagged and choked, but by some miracle I didn't cum, and eventually I felt the tightness of his throat.

"Oh, fuck, baby boy, fuck that's so tight," I groaned, thrusting my hips and shoving more of my cock down his throat. He gagged and gurgled around my thick shaft. With his hands fondling my balls, I couldn't take any more. "Jer, I need to cum. Fuck, I'm gonna cum down my son's throat, oh, take Daddy's load baby, fuck, fuck-" I grunted and groaned as I came. The first couple shots went down his throat, but he came up for air and the rest of my load sprayed all over his face. I panted and smiled down at Jeremy.

He giggled, scooping up my cum and sucking it off his fingers with a deceivingly innocent look. "That tasted yummy, Daddy," he said, and kissed the tip of my cock. I moaned at the feeling of my son's soft mouth on my sensitive cock. Despite my orgasm, I was still hard, and my cock was now more sensitive than ever.

Jeremy kissed me passionately, throwing his arms around my neck. I held him tight, settling his tight ass on top of my throbbing cock. It settled between his cheeks as we made out, and I softly humped my baby boy, smearing my precum on his soft skin.

"Daddy... Will you please make love to me?" he asked breathlessly.

"Anything for you, my prince," I answered him, and laid his body down on the bed. I started licking his cock again after he passed me a bottle of lube. I slowly fingerfucked his hole, rotating my fingers and curling them while sucking his little cock. His hole was so tight and hot, clenching around my fingers as he was lost in the throes of pleasure. I gave him another orgasm, and his juices joined with the lube to make a slick, wet opening. My cock lurched, and I needed more.

I maneuvered my body over his and dragged the head of my sensitive cock between his lips. I looked him in the eyes and slowly pushed the head of my cock into his opening. Even with just my head in, I thought I could cum again. It was hot, wet, and tight, and knowing I was taking my son's virginity made it that much hotter. He moaned as I slowly drove my cock into him. It took every ounce of my strength not to plunge into his teenage snatch and pound him... but the night was young. Despite it feeling like forever as my inches disappeared inside my son, I eventually bottomed out. His walls fluttered and clenched around me as he adjusted to my length and girth.

"You okay?" I asked, my voice shaky.

"Fuck yes," Jeremy moaned back. "Please make love to me, Daddy!"

I withdrew my cock and rocked back into his hole, feeling waves of pleasure wash over me as his virgin hole milked my huge cock. His breasts bounced hypnotically with every thrust, and his moans were music to my ears. He was the best lay I had ever had.

After a few minutes, I was sawing in and out of his hole, making my full balls slap against his ass with every thrust. He squealed and moaned and whimpered, and hearing my baby boy's voice just egged me on. I never thought I would hear such nasty things coming out of Jeremy's mouth, but was I glad I did.

"Daddy, oh, Daddy, fuck your little boy, fuck your nasty slut son, take your baby boy's virginity, your big Daddy cock feels so good inside my teenage cunt, oh, yes, Daddy!" How could I say no to a request like that?

I grunted and moaned while I fucked him, too, letting my own curses fill the air. "Yeah, you like that, don't you, Jer? You naughty boy, teasing your own father and seducing him, you love Daddy's cock, huh? Oh, fuck, yes, take Daddy's cock like a good little boy, you're Daddy's special boy, fuck..."

His hole was milking me dry. Jeremy had removed the concept of stamina from my mind, and after just a few minutes in his cunt, I was ready to blow.

"Jer, I'm gonna cum," I moaned.

"Cum inside me Daddy," he whined, his legs wrapped around me as I humped him. "Please, Daddy, give me your cum!"

"Fuck, fuck, oh, fuck!" I roared as I spurted my load inside my son. His walls clenched around my spasming cock, taking all my cum from me. I laid on top of him, a sweaty mess, as my cum dribbled out of his hole, around my stiff cock.

I kissed him gently. "Thank you, baby boy," I whispered.

"I love you, Daddy."

"I love you too, Jer."


12