Daddy's Boy Ch. 04: New Normal

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Show him how to say hi, Kay." Mr. Johnny instructed his own slave. Kyle crawled up behind me and I tensed, unsure of what he was going to do. I felt Kyles body hover over mine, his arms bracing himself on either side of my shoulders that I pushed into the ground. He positioned himself behind me, his knees on either side of my knees. Kyle wordlessly shoved his crotch against my ass, rubbing his bulge against me. I grunted as he humped me, first gentle and explorational and then harder and hungrier.

"Gooooooood. I see Kyle is still doing well." Daddy said as the two older men watched Kyle hump me senseless like a horny dog. He lowered himself so that his elbows were braced by my head and his bare chest was against my back. He buried his growing bulge in my ass and ground into me while softly grunting like an animal.

"Took a while, but yeah. Maxie been causing any trouble lately?"

"Oh, you bet. I'm milking him senseless throughout the day to punish him for masturbating last night."

"Wow. Little slut couldn't get enough?"

"Oh, he'll get quite enough today." Daddy and Johnny chuckled. Kyle repositioned himself so that his hard dick was rubbing more against my balls. My eyes rolled back into my head and I started to feel a warm buzz spread in my stomach as I was dryhumped. I made sure to remember that this was how slaves greeted each other so I could please Daddy in the future.

"We could help with that if you'd like. Wanted to run something by you anyway."

"Absolutely. We can move to the patio."

"K. Up."

Kyle ceased his movements against me and allowed me to push myself up on all fours. I couldn't help but feel violated by another person dryhumping me in the middle of Daddy's yard. I wasn't expecting to be touched by anyone but my Master.

Daddy snapped his fingers and gestured towards the patio where him and Johnny pulled two chairs facing in front of one another. They sat down.

"Lap." Daddy commanded, giving me steely eyes. Still feeling exposed by being in front of new people, slowly climbed onto Daddy's lap and wiggled my butt down against his crotch, feeling my leather strap dig into my ass. Daddy grabbed my thighs with his hands and spread them on either side of his legs until I was spread wide open, completely exposed. Johnny looked hungry at my crotch.

"You should send him over my way sometime. I'd love to have my way with him if that'd be okay with you."

"Sure, of course. Once we get a little further into training, I'll start taking him out."

I didn't know what "taking him out" meant, but I didn't like it. I was still adjusting to the idea of being Daddy's slave and Daddy's slave alone. I didn't know he was going to lend me to other people. I could handle Daddy's cock in my mouth and his fingers in my hole, but I shuddered at the idea of strange men having their way with my body.

"Lay back." Daddy grabbed my throat in his big hand and guided me to sit back against his back, my head falling on his shoulder. Daddy kept his hand around my neck, gently squeezing and massaging me almost as if to remind me that I belong to him at the end of the day.

"Let's help Master Rocco out and make his little whore cum. Understand, Kyle?"

"Yes, Master." Kyle's voice was small but clear. He hungrily eyed my penis, crawling between Daddy's legs so that his face was inches from my cock. I gazed at him through heavily lidded eyes looking down from where Daddy held my head back against him.

"Maxie's never gotten his dick sucked. Have you?" Daddy asked, giving my neck a squeeze to prompt an answer. I gagged and convulsed in his lap, quickly shaking my head in response.

"No, Daddy."

"Do you want to have your cock sucked?"

"Yes, Daddy."

I first felt the tiniest bit of pressure on the tip of my dick as Kyle licked me. He then slid his tongue down the length of my shaft, causing me to jerk up towards his touch. I started breathing heavily, whimpering and writhing in Daddy's lap.

"That feel good, boy?"

"Y- Yes, Sir."

Daddy and Johnny chuckled at me, both of them watching Kyle slowly swallow my whole, slowly hardening dick into his mouth.

"Nnnngggghh." I whined in pleasure, feeling immense amounts of warm wetness surround my member. Daddy gripped my throat with one hand, his other still pulling my right thigh open so that Kyle had unlimited access. The two older men started to talk about business while Kyle sucked me off while I writhed in my Daddy's lap. I was curious as to what exactly Daddy's business entailed as I knew Johnny visited it often, but I was so distracted with this new form of pleasure that my mind went cloudy. I gritted my teeth and ground my ass into Daddy's bulge as Kyle sucked up and down my penis, sometimes flicking the tip with his tongue.

"Maxie taste good?"

"Mm... Yes, Sir." Kyle answered, pumping himself over my cock repeatedly. My toes curled and heat erupted in my stomach. I started to pant and groan helplessly, my back arched against Daddy's chest and my legs spread painfully wide and dangling on either side of Daddy's lap. I desperately needed to cum again, the pressure all too painful with how many times my dick had already been used as of late.

"Does Maxie need to cum?" Daddy asked, keeping his hand around my throat but removing the one on my thigh to reach up and tweak my nipple. I gasped, my eyes rolling back into my head before closing. I wiggled and thrashed aggressively in his lap, not remembering ever feeling this amount of painful pleasure before. I tried to choke a response but couldn't form words. I forgot where I was or who I was with or who's mouth was fucking my cock. I just knew I wanted to explode.

"Nn... Nyuh..." I gasped, feeling my penis twitch, about to release into Kyle's mouth as he picked up speed, sucking me hard and good. Suddenly the sweet, wet heat disappeared from around my cock and I was unexpectedly taken into Daddy's hand instead. His fist pumped my member up and down roughly, finishing what Kyle started.

"D- Daddy..." I breathed helplessly. I continued to seize in his lap. Daddy squeezed my neck harder to keep me a little more still. I still rubbed myself against his crotch, in need of the pressure of his bulge between my asscheeks.

"Who do you belong to?" Daddy grunted in my ear, pumping me faster.

"Y- You, Master!"

"Who do you cum for?"

"Only you, Daddy!"

"Beg."

"P- Please... Please, Daddy! Please! Please let me cum!" I screamed in anguish, forgetting that Kyle and Johnny were even there. I could only feel my small frame spasm on top of Daddy's strong build as he held me in place and abused my penis for the second time today.

"Cum for Daddy." I heard gruffly whispered in my ear. That was enough to send me over the edge, warmth spurting from my dick. I screamed, not caring that we were outside. Daddy stroked me fast and hard through my orgasm, gripping my shaft firmly and milking me like he said he would. My back arched unnaturally and my body shook violently. This orgasm was both harder and more pleasurably painful than the rest. I loved every second of it.

When I finally came back down to planet Earth, Daddy was squeezing the last bit of cum onto the patio. I ventured to open my eyes and see Johnny palming the bulge in his pants while Kyle sat obediently by his Master's side.

"Good boy. Good boy, Maxie." Daddy muttered, giving my cock one last firm, slow stroke. I heaved in desperate breaths, trying to compose myself.

"He's going to be the perfect slut. I can already tell." Johnny said, still rubbing his crotch. Daddy rubbed some cum around the tip of my penis and lifted his finger to my mouth. I opened immediately and he stuck his finger in, swirling his finger around my mouth and spreading my liquid over my gums and tongue. I let him probe my mouth as he bid Johnny farewell.

"I'm going to go fuck the hell out of Kyle after that. You guys have a great day. I'm sure we'll see you soon."

"Have a good one, Johnny."

Daddy yanked me off of his lap and dragged me inside for the rest of our day.

12