Daddy's Business Associate

Story Info
Daddy shares reluctant daughter.
1.9k words
4.37
63.2k
101
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lola was saying her nighttime prayers when she heard her father call her name. She stood up and walked downstairs. She could see light coming from his office. "What's up?" she asked as she rounded the corner.

Then she stopped in her tracks. There was a man sitting in her father's office. The man raised an eyebrow at her and smiled, taking in her long legs and short nightgown.

"Oh," she said, crossing one arm around herself. "I'm sorry, I didn't realize we had a guest. Let me go change."

Her father dismissed that notion with his hand. "No, no. Lola, this is my business associate, Mr. Fisher. I was just telling him all about you."

"N-nice to meet you, Sir." The man smiled wryly, his eyes roaming up and down the young lady's body. She felt her nipples harden, and she blushed. Surely her pointed nipples would show through her nightgown. Lola fidgeted nervously.

Her father cleared his throat. "Say, Lola, why don't you go and sit on Mr. Fisher's lap."

Lola laughed. "What?"

"I'm serious. Why don't you go sit on Mr. Fisher's lap." Lola saw Mr. Fisher lick his lips. He looked almost... hungry. The man patted his lap.

"But I-"

"Do as I say, sweetie." Her father ordered in a firm, no-nonsense tone. He gave her a look. It surprised her, and she decided she had best follow his strange orders.

She walked over to Mr. Fisher and tentatively sat down on his lap. Mr. Fisher made himself right at home with her, wrapping one arm around her waist and putting the other on her knee. "Atta girl," Mr. Fisher drawled. Lola was confused by his acts of familiarity. Had she met this man before and forgotten?

While she sat there, the man and her father began talking about the merger. Something about acquisitions and legal fees. As they spoke, Mr. Fisher's hand travelled slowly up Lola's leg, dragging her nightgown with it. Lola let out a nervous giggle and put her hand down to stop him. Mr. Fisher was undeterred, sliding his hand up her thigh even further.

"Umm.... Daddy?" Lola squeaked.

Her father stood up and walked toward them. "Shh-shh-shh-shh," he soothed. "Be a good girl, now." He stood behind her, his hands on her shoulders. "You'll like this, Baby Girl, I promise. Just relax." He reached down around her and started stroking her breasts.

"Wha- Daddy!" Lola exclaimed. She raised her hands protectively over her chest. Her father pushed them away, tender but strong. Firm.

"Shhhh." He began stroking her breasts again gently. "Listen, Daddy needs this merger to go through. It's how we're going to pay for your college this fall! And Mr. Fisher is going to help with that."

"But-"

"This is important, Princess. It's time to listen to Daddy. He knows what's best. Just relax and you'll enjoy this, ok, Honey?" He continued softly petting her breasts.

"...Um...."

"Look, I've been bragging about my daughter to my associate here. How beautiful you are, how devoted. And I want Mr. Fisher to see what I'm talking about. Ok?"

Lola nodded.

"Now... it's time to let him have a turn."

Mr. Fisher laughed. Lola's eyes were wide as Mr. Fisher lifted his hands from her legs and cupped her small breasts. Her stomach dropped and her nipples stood at attention. She felt funny.

Her father comfortingly stroked her hair while Mr. Fisher fondled Lola's boobs.

Daddy whispered, "Ahh, that's my good girl."

Mr. Fisher said, "Damn, she's so pretty."

"I know. Wait till you see this." Her father reached down and knocked the sleeves of Lola's nightgown over her shoulders. Her nightie fell down to her stomach, revealing her tits.

Instinctively, Lola deflected backwards, her body hitting her father standing behind her. Her father propped her up against himself, and held her tight while Mr. Fisher's hands squeezed and pet her bare tits.

It felt... it felt... confusing.

Mr. Fisher laughed again and whistled. "Daaaamn." His gruff fingers traced over her smooth skin. Even though she didn't want to, Lola felt a burning sensation between her legs. Her cheeks flushed crimson. It felt so wrong, but so good at the same time. She tried to trust her Daddy. He always knew best.

"Sweetheart, why don't you face Mr. Fisher, like this," her father said. He swung her leg around so that she was straddling Mr. Fisher, one leg on either side of him. It reminded her of when she was a child and would spider-swing with someone else one the swing set. Her legs were open wide, her thin panties the only barrier between her and this man. She was glad there was still fabric so he couldn't see all her private parts.

Mr. Fisher smiled. "Well aren't you just delicious," he said, looking down at her panties. Lola's cheeks burned even brighter. She felt a bulge in Mr. Fisher's pants, pressing up underneath her. It felt huge. Luckily his pants were blocking it from touching her fully.

Her daddy stepped away and for a minute to get something at his desk. Mr. Fisher fondled her tits some more, casually playing with them. She could feel his heavy breath on them.

"If I'd have known..." Mr. Fisher trailed off. He leaned down and licked her right tit. Lola gasped.

"Um, M-M-Mr. Fisher..."

Her father returned and handed his associate a pair of scissors. "Do we have a deal?" He asked his associate.

Mr. Fisher grinned from ear to ear. "You bet." He took the scissors and looked down to Lola's underwear.

Oh, no.

She felt the cool blade against her skin as he snipped through her panties. The fabric burst open, exposing her pussy lips and clitoris.

"Daddy????" She worried aloud, as Mr. Fisher began unzipping his jeans.

"Shhhh," Daddy intoned. "It's ok. It's just like when you touched yourself last week, only this time Mr. F will do it for you."

"Wait, how did you know-"

Mr. Fisher took his cock out. It looked ginormous to Lola.

Her daddy hooked his hands through her armpits from behind. "It's ok, Sweetie. I'm right here. It isn't hard. We'll just go up... and down. I've got you." Lola was overwhelmed.

"Up..." Her daddy pulled her up a bit till she was partly standing, still straddling Mr. Fisher.

Mr. Fisher slid his penis underneath her till it was touching her entrance.

"And now we go down..." Her father slowly lowered Lola down. Mr. Fisher's cock started stretching her hole. Lola cried out as the man slowly filled her. Daddy pinched her tits, tweaking them as they went. "Shhhh, just focus on feeling good. You're doing so well."

She was all the way down on Mr. Fisher now, filled to the brim with his cock. Electricity was running through her body. Her nipples were tingling.

Mr. Fisher groaned. "Fuck yeah." Lola was guided by her father- up again, and back down. It didn't hurt so much the 2nd time. Up and down. She was trembling in Daddy's arms.

They sped up a little. "Ah, damn, baby," Mr. Fisher growled. He thrust into her every time she landed on him. They got faster. Her titties bounced up and down with every jump. Mr. Fisher put his hands on them.

Lola's stomach was burning. She felt tingly all over. She began making little noises of pleasure. She didn't mean to- they just slipped out.

Her father cooed in her ear, "that's Daddy's girl." Her breath was heavy, panting as Mr. Fisher repeatedly shoved inside her. Their bodies collided over and over. Mr. Fisher was practically salivating. He began twitching. His toes curled.

All at once he grabbed her hips, shoved himself deep inside her and stayed there, rocking. Daddy held her down firmly, grinding against the man. She felt warm liquid shooting into her. Mr. Fisher moaned.

They slowed to a still. Mr. Fisher tried to catch his breath. He looked up at Lola's father and broke into a huge grin. Her father released her, and Lola stood up quickly. Her nightgown that had been balled at her waist like a hula hoop, fell to the floor. She scrambled to put it on.

Mr. Fisher stood up, dick dripping fluid on the floor. He walked over to the desk and grabbed some tissues. He cleaned himself off. The two men spoke briefly and shook hands, and then that was that.

Lola's father came over and gave her a hug. "Princess, I'm so proud of you."

She reached up and hugged him back. "I-It's over? He's done?"

"Yeah, and you did great. In fact..." He eyed her up and down.

"In fact what, Daddy?"

"In fact, I think you deserve a treat for that."

"You do?"

"Yes. You were so obedient, such a good girl. It's only fair that you get an orgasm, too."

"Oh," she blushed. "No, I can take care of that myself. Um, later."

Her father shook his head. "No, no. After being such a helpful, sweet girl today, I'LL take care of that for you." He told her to lay back on the carpet. Lola looked down unsure. She hesitated.

"Lola." He said her name, and looked at her sternly. "It's time to listen to your father."

She did what he asked.

She layed down on her back, looking nervously up at the ceiling. Daddy got on his knees and pulled Lola's nightgown up, uncovering her pussy lips. She squirmed under his gaze. Daddy reached down and pulled her legs apart, revealing her privates.

Lola was incredibly embarrassed, but also exhilarated. She had nowhere to hide. She was still wet from the semen of Mr. Fisher, so Daddy got a box of tissues and began to dry her up. She tried to keep her breathing even.

"What a good girl you were today," he murmured. He bent down and kissed her clitoris. Lola let out a little squeak.

"You made Mr. Fisher feel sooo good." He kissed it again. Lola's vision went a little blurry.

"You have such a beautiful body, Baby Girl." He ran his tongue up her slit. Lola's eyes rolled back. He Daddy expertly moved his tongue around her sex, flicking her clit. She lost herself in the moment, and squeezed her own boobs.

He put his fingers on the sensitive folds of her skin. She gasped. She felt his breath between her legs. She knew it was wrong, but it felt absolutely amazing. Lola became a creamy mess. She let out little moans as Daddy fingered her. He jiggled her clit back and forth.

Soon she was crying out, overwhelmed by pleasure. This was all too much. Her Daddy's hands on her. She couldn't... she couldn't take....

All at once her body erupted in a powerful orgasm. She cried out, her entire body shuddering. She heaved as wave after wave of pleasure overcame her naked body. Her Daddy watched her legs lift off the carpet, watched her head shake back and forth. It was obviously much more powerful than the orgasms he'd seen her give herself.

She rode the rush of pleasure in her body. When she slowly came dow, she was still periodically twitching from stray jolts of pleasure. She couldn't form words. Her brain was mush. She looked down at her father and thought, "Daddy has an erection." He bent his head down and gave her clit one final, long kiss.

"That's my girl."