Daddy's Cock Forever Ch. 07-11

Story Info
Pregnancy city and a honeymoon cruise.
8.3k words
4.22
23.9k
26

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 06/01/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SevMax2
SevMax2
820 Followers

Chapter 7

"Do you, Roger, take this woman, Elisabeth, to be your lawfully wedded wife, to have and to hold from this day forward, to love, cherish, and protect, for better or for worse, for rich or for poor, in sickness and in health, for as long as you both shall live?" my sister Denise asked Roger Stanfield, my brother-in-law, as he prepared to take Elisabeth Guttmacher as his bride.

"I do," Roger beamed at Elisabeth, who seemed tickled pink to get the lifelong bachelor to commit to her.

"Do you, Elisabeth, take this man, Roger, to be your lawfully wedded husband, to have and to hold from this day forward, to love, honor, and obey, for better or for worse, for rich or for poor, in sickness and in health, for as long as you both shall live?" Denise now asked Elisabeth.

"I do," Elisabeth's smile widened even more as she answered that question.

"Then by the power vested in me by the State of Arizona, I now pronounce you man and wife. You may kiss the bride," Denise grinned as Roger went full-blown traditional for an old-school rake by lifting the veil and kissing Elisabeth hard on the mouth.

It was a jarring choice for a man noted for his past aversion toward marriage, but who cared? They were happy. I was happy. Even my noticeably quiet son, Xander, was happy. Everyone, including Denise's obviously female companion, was happy, of course.

I wasn't a rocket scientist, but I wasn't born yesterday, either. I knew my sister. I knew that she was gay. In hindsight, the clues were there all along that my beloved sister was a lesbian. Sure, that killed my fantasy of adding her, but as long as she was happy, that was what really, truly mattered, right?

I was even happier knowing that there was a strong chance that I was the father of the little bambino in her womb. Of late, there had been just two men, Roger and me, fucking and breeding the ladies. Just before that, however, Billie had given her seed prior to starting her transition. The later the date of impregnation, the lower Billie's chances were.

The odds of Billie's progeny dropped to zero for Elisabeth, of course. She had been cut by then, yes, as in having an orchiectomy of her own. In layman's terms, she was castrated. She still had the dick, but no balls. Yes, with that, the path toward full feminization was well under way.

I also considered having Dieter take estrogen like Billie, but I hadn't decided yet. I had to do something soon. Dieter's health declined far worse than expected and it was my damn fault for not giving him the testosterone in a timely fashion. We had all agreed to that, but I should have made a quick decision for one hormone or the other, not left him unregulated like that. It was a rookie mistake, having never had a eunuch sub in my charge before, but I felt guilty as fuck about it.

"It's okay, man. You're new to this, relatively speaking. It was a beginner's mistake. My fault for putting it in your hands. Just because you're a Dom doesn't give you experience in deciding such matters, especially next to the wife who's been handling it all along. No one is wise enough for all things, not even you. But you have a decision to make now, don't you?" Samantha told me with her arms around my waist while Amy and Cassie kissed my face and neck.

"Yes, and I think that it's clear what I need to do. I've just been resisting it," I smiled as I settled on my choice.

Dietrich Guttmacher years ago had basically forfeited his manhood and closed one door so firmly that without the injections of testosterone, there was only one path left to him. At that moment, I had determined his fate, probably how he secretly wanted it, but hadn't dared to assert until his daughter had the courage later. His daughter Billie, that was, not his cisgender daughter Elisabeth, the current bride. There would be no more impasse. His health was at stake. It was time for action, not deliberation.

I mouthed "we need to talk" to Billie as soon as Denise announced, "Ladies and gentlemen, I present to you Roger and Elisabeth Stanfield."

I signed as a witness, as did Amy, Cassie, Samantha, Billie, and Dietrich.

That was when I whispered to Billie, "Estrogen."

"You made the right call," Billie told me with tears in her eyes.

"Thanks," I replied.

"I'll call my doctor. Let her know that she has a new patient. We'll do this the right way," Billie proposed.

"Exactly. No secret stuff. Nothing illegal. Get Dieter on the way to becoming Dita instead," I smiled before taking Amy's hand and Cassie's as well.

"Um ... Dan, there is something that I need to tell you," Denise gulped a bit, but I shook my head.

"No need. I can tell who Jordan is to you. She's your girlfriend. That's what makes you happy, so who am I to resent it? Jordan's family now, but she doesn't have to live the same lifestyle as the rest of us, nor do you. You're a lesbian, aren't you? You're both lesbians, in fact," I said it as a statement of fact, giving up the last remnants of an admittedly selfish fantasy that I could add my sister to the family commune.

"Yes, I believe that you nailed it, bro. I'm gay. Jordan's gay, too. Thanks for picking up on that. Thanks for accepting it. Now I know that your lifestyle isn't just about you sowing your wild oats or enjoying mid-life crisis or exploring it or whatever. I can see the typical male horndog appeal, yes, and I won't deny that it's a bit off-putting to a lesbian in a faithful, monogamous relationship, but still ... I can see the love there. It's not how I would choose to live, but even so, more power to you. I'm happy for you, too," Denise told me with a warm and tight hug.

"Dad... , " Xander started to speak to me now that we were all taking photos and heading for the reception.

"Son," I answered with a smile.

I could tell where this discourse was headed, and hey, it was to be expected. He didn't want to be part of the family lifestyle, either, and that was okay. What I didn't expect was how far he would depart from that direction. Even then, he had to go his own path. I couldn't choose what form of happiness and joy he would pursue. He had the same right to seek it as I, didn't he?

"So, Dad ... I think that you can guess that while I respect your right to do this ... it's not for me. Nor is what Aunt Denise is doing with Aunt Jordan, but I wish them both happiness, just as I do with you. I ... I just don't want to do it. Sex. I'm a virgin and I have no desire to change that fact. I had plenty of chances overseas, trust me. I just ... didn't want it. I am content to be celibate," Xander really threw one out of left field to me.

"As is your wish, Xander. I want respect and tolerance for my lifestyle. I owe you that in turn. Besides, part of being a parent is letting one's kid's do their own thing as they grow up. Letting go. It's not easy. That's also part of parenting. It's the inherent conflict or tension there, son. If you wish, honestly, to abstain, to be chaste, that is your call. It's your body. I cannot tell you what to do with it.

"Tell me something else, though. I'm not judging and I hope that you don't judge me, or us, either, but I noticed that you avoided anything with meat ... and dairy. Are you a vegan or a vegetarian, Xan?" I asked him directly now.

"Yes, I'm a vegan, Dad. I abstain from meat, dairy, processed foods, that sort of thing. No eggs, either. I prefer the path of asceticism, which is in stark contrast to your hedonistic path, but we each walk our own way, Dad. You see, Dad, while overseas ... I converted to Buddhism.

"I want to become a monk. I'm already making plans for that. I don't drink, smoke, eat meat, dairy, eggs, processed foods. I don't even touch caffeine. It is a part of my spiritual path. This isn't any kind of rejection, I hope that you know that, Dad. It's just who I am," Xander explained.

"Hey, kiddo, it's cool. You do you, okay? Come here, boy," I hugged my son for the first time in months.

"Hey, son," Cassie pulled Xander over and ruffled his hair a bit ... because well, it's what Moms do, even to Buddhist novices.

"Hey, Mom. It's good to see you again. You and Dad. We're very different, but we're still family. And I'm glad that you're not divorced, that's for sure. No matter how unfair and unrealistic it might be, no matter how improper it is for a Buddhist to be attached to something as mundane such as the marital status of one's parents, it's a child's, even grown up, to want their parents to stay together. I might be a Buddhist and a future monk, but I'm still flesh and blood, right?" Xan told us while we both embraced, with Amy adding her own body to that group hug.

"Bro," Amy playfully punched him on the left arm.

"Ouch, sis!" Xander pretended to be outraged, proving that even future Buddhist monks can feign outrage as a form of payback.

At least if they were as close as Amy and Xan.

"Welcome to the family, Jordan," I hugged both Denise and her girlfriend, a bull dyke type that looked like she could go toe to toe with the champ.

Yeah, Denise was a femme, while Jordan very much a butch.

"Thanks ... bro?" Jordan tried it out for size.

"Works for me," I quoted Hunter.

"Alright now, it's reception time, guys!" Samantha reminded us as we all darted out to the reception for all of the fattening food and speeches that could ever be lined up to ensure that I dozed off.

Well, at least they would have booze, wouldn't they? I wondered what was Jordan's poison?

"Heineken, but don't worry, we brought along a few cases ourselves," Denise whispered the last word in my ear as we walked toward the reception.

"I missed you ... and Xander, sis," I admitted.

"Good, but I hope that your aim stays off target," Denise winked at me playfully as I cringed at such a Dad joke from my ultrafemme lesbian sister.

I would have expected it more from a mannish type like Jordan.

Yeah, Forrest Gump was right about life being like a box of chocolates after all.

Chapter 8

"So, Jordan, I gather that you two plan to get hitched as well?" I asked Denise's girlfriend in front of her, making both of them blush.

"Yeah, I believe so. I haven't ... popped the question yet, but that's the idea. I just didn't want to pop it without a rock, you know. And I know too much about conflict diamonds to buy just any rock. It has to be ... cruelty-free. However, if Denise will accept a proposal at another woman's wedding ... sans diamond," Jordan gestured toward Denise, who broke down into tears.

"Yes, yes, yes ... if you're asking what I think that you are ... yes, I'll marry you! I'll marry you as soon as I can. Screw the rock! I just want to be your wife!" Denise hugged and kissed Jordan repeatedly, clearly being deliriously happy now.

"Well, I'm no priest or rabbi, neither of them likely to perform a lesbian wedding, anyway, but I'll do the honors if you wish it. I'm an ordained minister nowadays, thanks to the Internet. Just say the word, girls. If my sister is that confident in a lover that she wants to walk down the aisle with her, more power to her. Then again, maybe Xander would want to officiate. It's your call," I recalled that Xander was basically almost clergy now.

"Hey, I am an ordained minister, too, just for the record. I would love to preside over Aunt Denise's wedding to Aunt Jordan. See, I already think of you as family, Jordan. How about it?" Xander announced.

"Then it's settled, no offense, bro. But, yeah, I like the idea of a Buddhist novice presiding and Xander and I really bonded while we were out of the country together. He has grown to know me better and vice versa, not to mention developing a friendship with Jordan. We're much closer than we used to be," Denise explained, hoping that she didn't hurt my feelings.

"None taken. Like you said, you had time to get closer to my son. Which is good, an aunt and nephew growing closer together like that. Not all forms of family bonding involve, well, you know," it was my turn to blush just a bit, unusual as that was for me nowadays.

"Yes, I do. Well, as long as we're on the same page, just know that I don't judge whatever dynamic you have. I just don't want details, other than the fact that you're ... all intimate with each other. That's good. You're all good folks and I want you to be happy, okay? That's all that counts with me. Now, give me a hug, won't ya?" Denise hugged me very tightly now.

"Hey, Aunt Denise ... so, this is Aunt Jordan. Meet Billie, my wife! She was my husband, but that's a long story. I still love her either way," Amy introduced them at last.

"Well, Billie, congratulations on finding the kind of wife who won't drop you like a bad habit just for being honest to yourself and her. I must say, you're prettier than I am!" Jordan chuckled, "though that's not hard to be."

"Very funny, babe!" Denise told Jordan with a very hot and bothered tongue kiss.

"So, you're Amy ... Xander's sister. He wouldn't shut up about you half of the time where we were out of the country, trust me on that. You're definitely a pretty young woman, no doubt of that. Drop dead gorgeous, just like your auntie and your mother," Jordan told us, "sorry, I do tend to flirt, but I am actually faithful to Denise and vice versa, believe me."

"As long as it works for you two, that's what counts. It didn't for Mom and Dad for a good while, but they've ... sorted out their differences, as you can see," Amy winked at me as she said that part, knowing full well how Cassie and I reconciled.

"So, I see. And you had no small part to play in that, am I right or what?" Denise made her niece blush now.

"Billie and I both did, in our own ways," Amy smiled while holding hands with Billie, "such a great wife she is to me."

"She to me as well. Best wife ever," Billie declared.

"Nah, that's you!" Amy taunted her.

"Nah, that's you!" Billie insisted.

"I just hope that Denise and I are that happy together in time! Good for the both of you!" Jordan laughed now.

Even Xander was cracked up by that, just before he left with Denise and Jordan in tow. Of course, he had a gift from me and his mother, not to mention the rest of us. And he gave a fairly decent gift to Roger and Elisabeth as well.

As the last guests left us, the eight of us stared at each other for about a minute or two, and then burst out into laughter. We were gonna be just fine. The honeymoon cruise would especially be a lot of fun. It was a damn good thing that we all had enough money to retire, due to me sharing no small part of my wealth with each of them.

That way, we could all be happy and free. And now we were.

"Okay, let's take these leftovers home, pig out, get drunk, fuck like minks, and rest up for tomorrow's cruise ... and of course, let's have Roger consummate his marriage to Elisabeth," I proposed, getting nothing but approval from this great family.

One thing was certain. This cruise was bound to make us bond even more if we did it right. And we would damn sure come back with a bun in Elisabeth's oven at last. That was the plan at least.

Who knew what might come of that?

Chapter 9

The next morning...

I awoke with a bit of a start, someone having touched my foot for reasons that were unclear. I got up to use the head, hearing footsteps behind me, and sure enough, there was Amy. She put her arms around my waist and helped me shake my cock as I finished pissing. I didn't really need the help, of course, but I wasn't going to tell her that and hurt her feelings. That was especially true when one considered that it was a nice gesture and I was pretty sure that she knew that I didn't require her assistance. It wasn't about that at all.

"So, Daddy, you know that Mom slipped into bed with us last night? We kinda ... took advantage of you in your sleep, the two of us. A full family threesome. Technically, one could call it rape, but it wasn't that, was it?" Amy grinned impishly as Cassie walked into the bathroom behind us and started kissing my upper back.

"You can't rape the willing, babe. Never could. What about Billie? Did she end up with Dieter, Samantha, Elisabeth, Roger? Who?" I inquired now.

"Samantha and Dieter ended up one-on-one, a good bit of oral that made Samantha cum like fifty times or something. Very one-sided, yes, but Dieter's not one to complain. I spied on them a little, but only when I had to get up to piss and Billie showed me what happened. Billie, she did her own thing with Uncle Roger and Aunt Elisabeth. Mostly fellatio and cunnilingus, but some analingus, too. She basically fluffed for them and none of them minded at all. That's what she wanted to do and I approve for sure.

"Hence why I slid into bed with you so early. Mom, well, she didn't take long to follow suit. What else to do? You're her husband and she loves being your wife, even after all these years. I don't think that you'll ever know how crushing it was for her when you filed for divorce. She knew why you did it, but damn was she heartbroken! Right, Mom?" Amy told me while starting the shower for the three of us to share.

"Damn straight I was! I don't mind telling you that the worst part was that it was all my fault and I knew it. I fought my nature for years and I thought I had it licked, but I was only fooling myself. I could no more be faithful permanently than you could, and you'd better believe that I would have gotten off several revenge flings if you had cheated first. It would have opened the floodgates if I hadn't unilaterally with my various indiscretions.

"I wouldn't have filed for divorce, though. Never. I'm Catholic, even if a rotten one, and what's more, I worship the ground on which you tread. I was the luckiest bitch in the world, aside from Amy here, and I knew it. So what if you were a vindictive kind of guy at times? So what if you were the horniest husband on the planet? I was a lucky bitch and I always worried about losing you, which was why I got so jealous over the revenge flings. What if you didn't want me anymore?

"Finally, after asking everyone else, I talked to the right guy. Roger. He told me the real score and boy was I bowled over! He understood your psyche better than half a dozen shrinks. I asked him how he got to be so wise.

"He told me, 'it's not rocket science. Dan's a natural-born lover and he would never leave a wife as great as you for someone inferior, not unless you drove him away. Why would him cheating or you swinging lead to him leaving you? He'd be far more likely to stay, if anything, knowing him. Quality and quantity wise, don't deprive him and he'll stay. Try to deny him and he'll leave. It was your attitude about the revenge flings that drove him to file for divorce, not your cheating per se.'

"Boy was that a complete surprise to me, at least the full significance of it. I knew that how I handled it was wrong, but I didn't fully grasp just how badly I played myself until then. I let my ginger temper and fear and insecurity take a hold of me, plus the selfish desire to get one over on you, to feel some kind of advantage over a man I felt was out of my league ... I let it manipulate me.

"It was never more than a bluff, though. Never more than a bluff. Under no circumstances would I then, or will I ever, file for divorce. You're my husband. I'm your wife. That's how it should be. And our princess here is ... our princess ... our slut princess, I should say," Cassie blushed when she realized that Amy and I managed to wash each other and her before she lifted a finger.

"Don't sweat it, babe. It's in the past. I think that on some level, I allowed the delays in hopes that you would give me a reason not to pull the trigger. Thank God you did! That was also why I resorted to revenge affairs first. I figured that if I could satisfy my honor and pride, my ego, my frustrated lusts, etc. and still keep my wife, yes, you, my adulterous wife, by being adulterous like her, so be it.

SevMax2
SevMax2
820 Followers