Daddy's Cock Forever Ch. 07-11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I never wanted monogamy, anyway. Just marriage. Permanence, not exclusivity. That, to me, is the true essence of marriage and people who insist on fidelity often undermine that permanence from what I've seen," I told my wife as Amy and I dried her ... and each other off.

"Permanence with you, Mom, think of the implications. If Daddy lived forever, he would want to spend eternity with you. If you ask me, that's a lot more flattering than fidelity," Amy winked at her mother while I bent them over side by side to fuck them over the vanity.

"Well, nowadays, as you can see," Cassie alluded to their present position with some mirth, "you're preaching to the choir, but back then, I was in a darker place."

"True, that's been very clear lately. At least we're now in a much better one," I smiled as we walked, holding hands as a trio, down the hall to the kitchen.

What should we find but Billie, Samantha, and Dieter all making breakfast together, not a stitch of clothing but their aprons on ... hot damn! That was when we heard the excited scream from another bathroom. It was Elisabeth, and she ran out of the john naked, with Roger in hot pursuit. I chuckled, so did everyone else until I saw why she was so excited, what she waved in her hands!

It was a pregnancy test, and it read positive. Elisabeth was knocked up at last, but who did the deed? Somehow, I had the feeling that we still wouldn't worry too much about that, even years down the road. Sooner or later, Roger and I would both get to breed more than our fair share between us, anyway. As long as everyone was happy, safe, and loved, why should we care about biology?

I never did with Amy, though I was pretty confident that she was mine, anyway. She was far too like me not to be. Even if she wasn't, she was still enough like me that I couldn't think of her any other way than as mine. Judging from the look on Roger's face, he knew the feeling all too well. He was already a proud papa, DNA and paternity tests be damned.

Chapter 10

"So, now we are aboard the ship, guys ... what do you think of that? Shall we christen our beds now, or something else first?" I laughed as Amy wasted no time getting naked, nor did Cassie.

The way that Billie jumped onto the bed with us, there was no question of what to expect. I slid into Cassie with no trouble at all, while Billie got busy parting Amy's thighs to feast upon her delicious twat. The fact that I had fucked her in a quickie not even an hour ago was far from a deterrent, of course.

My daughter-in-law dove in with her tongue and licked up as much of my creampie as she could get into her mouth. It was like the icing on the cinnamon roll for her. A nice extra, bonus flavor, though not the main course by any means.

For me, though, I was engulfed in my wife's luscious pussy and definitely sticking it to her, ramming balls deep into her magnificent pregnant body. It was a lucky break that she wasn't far along at all, of course. She couldn't have gone on the cruise if she were.

Then we, or at least she, would have missed out on all of this, and that would be a shame indeed. While I had drawn very close to my sweet Amy, my beloved daughter and she was my main paramour, Cassie was still my wife. We had gone through far too much together and apart to want to be separated for that damn long anymore.

"Oh, honey ... that tongue ... that fucking tongue ... thank you, baby!" Amy bit her lower lip as she relished the way that Billie ate her out with enthusiasm.

"I look forward to her tongue in my cunt next!" Cassie giggled as I bottomed-out inside her dripping wet gash from behind and slapped her sweet ass.

Even the thought was enough to make my wife as wet as the reality made my daughter. Billie had certainly upped her A-game when it came to cunnilingus of late, and why not? Lacking testes meant that she needed to bring something special to the equation, didn't she?

Her gender transition went along swimmingly, but it came at the price of the family jewels, a cost that already occurred for her father. My son-in-law was now my daughter-in-law, Billy became Billie, so now her style of lovemaking was much more Sapphic in nature. I was impressed at her focus on pleasuring my daughter orally ... in both holes.

Meanwhile, I was as far inside my lovely wife as I could go doggy-style, which was farther than other positions to be sure. I drilled her and reamed her with total abandon by now, soaking my thick, pulsing cock inside her hot, slick, and juicy snatch. The look of pure bliss reminded me of how Amy regarded my dick with almost cult-like reverence, a sacred phallus indeed. Even now, my daughter was eager to get her hands ... and other parts of her, on my throbbing prick.

I could hardly wait for it myself, as much as I reveled in my good lady wife and her sloppy cunt (not to mention her smooth, pale, freckled buttocks, much like Amy's, in fact). The traces of Roger's leavings were still present, but that had never bothered me since she and I reconciled, since we did so with the understanding of each having paramours. Roger Stanfield was her first and main paramour as well as her stepbrother. Pretty much most of the time, any sloppy seconds that I got were his now.

Speaking of Roger, I was fairly certain that he was now busy consummating his marriage to Elisabeth Stanfield, nee Guttmacher, his lovely bride. She didn't really look as Austrian as her legal father, but everyone in the inner circle knew why. She wasn't biologically Dieter's progeny at all, but he had raised her all the same. Her actual sperm donor was of Turkish and Greek origin as well as Slavic, not Austrian-German like Dietrich. Then again, Dieter was the only father that she knew and he had intentionally raised another man's spawn, being a eunuch himself by his own choice.

As for Samantha and Dieter, I gave her specific instructions to be as loving as she could toward her submissive hubby, not that she needed much prodding. In spite of their heterodox marriage, Samantha adored her husband just as he worshiped her. I was confident that she would let him eat her out to his heart's content, not to mention rim her fine ass and suck her toes, among other things. She was likely to peg him, too, since he enjoyed that as much as she did. It was a given that she would let him suck her tits as well.

I was jerked out of my thoughts by the primal scream of my daughter, Amerys, better known as Amy, as Billie invaded her asshole with her tongue. That always got her going, no doubt of that. My lovely daughter could never resist a tongue up her bum, whether it was her mother's, mine, her wife's, Roger's, Elisabeth's, Samantha's, or Dietrich's. It made her cum like nothing else could.

Rimjobs were increasingly popular among all eight of us and that was as it should be. Few sex acts were as viscerally enjoyable as having someone's tongue glide along one's crack and prong one's backdoor. That didn't even count the pleasures of licking a nice, sweet, clean bottom. It was understood that our butts were to be kept as sanitary as possible, so as to make analingus healthy and safe as well as delicious.

Meanwhile, Cassie lost any self-control as I rammed her deeper and harder. I bottomed out yet again and pulled her long, strawberry-blonde hair and slapped her delectable booty. When I eased a couple of fingers into her butthole, my wife almost seemed to have a fit, her body now contorting itself in damn near impossible ways as she howled her atavistic level of ecstasy. She was far beyond any point of no return, her flesh heated to the max as she sweated buckets and her skin glistened with every bead adding to a lovely sheen.

I exploded inside my darling Cassie's freshly shaved gash (she did it that very morning) and added my own seed to Roger's leftovers. I then licked every bead of sweat that I could find off my wife's slick and yummy skin, making her squeal like a pig as she basked in the glory of my feverish animal lust. When I honed in on her backdoor, she screamed all over again, unable to escape sheer, mindless passion. I focused on licking her sweet, sweaty ass and she just kept screaming like the damned supposedly did her church's Hell or Purgatory. I didn't stop, not wishing to quit devouring that yummy bum. It was one of the tastiest in the world.

Finally, of course, we all collapsed amid laughter and mutual satisfaction. I pulled Cassie up for a steamy French kiss with my beautiful ginger wife while our drop-dead gorgeous daughter locked lips with her luscious bride. Then I stopped just long enough to begin making out with my blonde slut princess, my first and main paramour in my restored and unconventional marriage. Cassie winked at me and started her own make-out session with Billie, letting her taste Amy's bottom on our daughter-in-law's soft, wet lips.

"Fuck me now, Daddy ... please ... fuck me now! I want Mom's sloppy seconds!" Amy begged me as I found my semi-soft cock regaining its hardness faster than expected.

I wasn't about to deny my lovely daughter's wonderful plea, so I lined up behind her and slid back into her hot mess of a snatch. I watched as Billie got busy eating my creampie from my wife's slick, wet pussy to their mutual gratification. I began humping my daughter in earnest, reveling in the taboo thrill of that kind of incest. I pushed deeper and deeper still inside my sexy daughter from behind, ramming her with enough power to make it clear who was in charge, much to her delight.

"Oh, fuck, yes, Daddy ... oh, God, Daddy! Your cock is the best! The best! I need this daily, you know that, right, Daddy? I need your dick inside me every fucking day for the rest of my life! Fuck, yeah!" Amy talked dirtier by the second, much to my delight as I kept pumping furiously in and out of her creamy slit.

I also fondled and played with her ass as much as I could manage while screwing the holy hell out of my own beloved slut princess, my delightful daughter. She adored her wife Billie, her sultry mother Cassie, her Uncle Roger, her aunt/sister-in-law Elisabeth, her mother-in-law Samantha, and her father-in-law Dieter. She certainly bedded each of them enough, as did I. Yet it was me, my cock, my prick, my long-dicking that she craved most of all and everyone knew it. Daddy always came first with Amy.

"I hope that this is your baby, you know, Daddy! I really do! Nothing against Uncle Roger. It's that I've really waited for so long, at least subconsciously, for this point in my life. My destiny. Carrying my Daddy's spawn, our incest love child. The ultimate proof that I'm a Daddy's girl at heart. I've always been a Daddy's girl, but only lately in this sense of the phrase.

"I want to be bred again ... and again ... and again. By you and Uncle Roger, but especially by you. This is my purpose in life ... to be your broodmare! That's all that I really want to do, well, besides the obvious. I want you to keep me naked and pregnant for years to come! I also want to eat Mom's ass while you breed me at least once. And to have her eat mine while it happens. And to eat Billie's ass and have her eat mine. Same with Uncle Roger ... and Aunt Elisabeth, and Dieter and Samantha. I want to rim them and have them rim me while you breed me.

"And the same when Uncle Roger breeds me. And anyone else who you might choose. Only you can make me let some other dude fuck. It's up to you, not Billie or Mom or anyone else. If you don't, I completely understand. That's entirely your choice, not mine.

"Billie feels the same way about Samantha. She wants her mother to choose when or even if others outside this group can fuck her. She gets to choose, not me. That's pretty hot to think about, isn't it? You own two love slaves, Mom and me. Samantha owns two as well: Billie and Dieter. Two playthings each," Amy moaned as she creamed herself and squeezed the fuck out of my cock right then.

I erupted yet again, sooner than expected, just as Cassie went slack from her exhausting last orgasm before dinner. Damn, what time was it again? Definitely time to shower and eat, right? Yeah, it was pretty clear that it was time for that and we were all sweaty and hungry enough to do it, too. We need to be in good shape for the rest of the day's activities, or rather the night's.

Time really did fly while we had fun in that case, didn't it?

"Shower?" I asked Amy, to which she nodded.

"Cassie, while you can play a little with Billie, we do need to get clean up, get dressed, and head to the dining room. I don't aim to mess out on dinner, do you?" I instructed my wife while holding our daughter's hand and leading her to the shower first.

"Oh, hell, no, baby! I've worked up quite the appetite ... and after dinner, would you be up to fucking Billie while Amy and I have some ... quality time?" Cassie proposed.

"Sounds pretty good to me, what about you guys?" I asked Amy and Billie.

"Hells bells, Daddy ... that will be so fucking hot ... both things," Amy blew Cassie a seductive kiss and then one for Billie as well.

"Finally ... I've waited forever to get my butt plowed by you ... Daddy," Billie winked at me now.

What a family!

Chapter 11

"Hey, handsome. Who are you and why haven't I met you before?" a sultry black woman asked me at the tail end of dinner, as Cassie went to get us some drinks and Amy found herself dancing with Billie.

"I could ask you the same thing. And where your husband is. My wife is over at the bar. See the strawberry-blonde? That's her. Cassie. I'm Daniel Rubinstein, but you can call 'Dan.' Most folks who know me do these days. Word of warning, I tend to pounce on any attractive lady that I find, including married ones. Yeah, I'm a skirt-chaser. I've even branched out into men lately," I cautioned her, putting a smile on her face, even as I noted her wedding band and mine.

"Let me guess. You married a woman with a ... similar libido. One who swings both ways, too. Yeah, it's all in her body language, combined with the way that she just winked at you. You two have an arrangement, don't you? And I don't just mean marriage, as a certain former First Lady would say. An open marriage or hall passes or swinging or something like that?" the stranger nailed it pretty fast, which I confirmed with a nod and a grin ... and a wink at Cassie in return.

"Got it on the first try. You're pretty good at reading people. Are you a shrink?" I teased her now.

"Am I that obvious? Dr. Tamara Butcher. Head of Psychiatry at County General. That's my hubby, Wayne, hitting on your wife. From what I can see, she's ... at least mildly interested. I thought that maybe we could watch them interact together. As the family name implies, we come a long way. Wayne's ancestors earned that surname once they started giving them to freedmen, you know, during and after the Civil War. His great-great-grandfather got it honestly, being a real butcher in fact, on his master's plantation in East Texas," Tamara explained the surname, more out of pride than out of necessity, "I don't mind telling you that he's a judge himself. Superior Court."

"The Honorable Wayne Butcher ... has a nice ring to it, actually. You're right, it's a neat, very idealized American, upwardly mobile ascendancy, coming up from slavery, having actual slaves in the family tree ... to being a judge in a county superior court. It's always good when the American Dream actually does come true.

"I've heard too many cases where it doesn't these days, so it's good to be reminded that sometimes, people can rise above it all and make something of themselves. Your ancestors, were they slaves, too, if you don't mind my asking?" I inquired a little further, being intrigued by that genealogy as well as Tamara's personal style.

"Yes, but were freed much sooner. Back in Haiti, where we toppled Napoleon's colonial rule and instituted the first black republic in history. Toussaint L'Overture. My ancestor was one of his colonels. Yes, I speak Creole as my native tongue, but you would never know it, would you? My father came over on one of those Haitian refugee boats, if you want to call it a boat. That's a bit of a stretch. A glorified life raft, but somehow, the Loas kept him safe. I'll believe that to my dying day," Tamara told me with obvious pride in that fact, too.

"Wow ... that is a pretty wild situation! I'm glad that he made it. Otherwise, you wouldn't be sitting right here, would you? So, tell me, Dr. Butcher, do you have ... an 'arrangement' with your own husband, as Cassie and I do in our marriage? Are you swingers? Stag/vixen? I'm guessing that you're not cuckold/hotwife, if your hubby is hitting on my wife.

"Doesn't sound very monogamous, either, mind you. Is Judge Butcher a Bull? Tell ya what, I'll explain mine ... if you'll clarify yours, and if you promise to keep an open mind. I don't want to run afoul of a judge's wife, let alone one I wouldn't mind seducing someday," I played it a bit coy.

"Well, judging from body language, let's see if I can guess on my own. That girl there, dancing with that other girl ... she's your daughter. And that's her partner or wife or whatever. Am I warmer? But you're not just ... her father. You're her lover, too. It's cool. I noticed how you look at her. But the bigger clue is how she looks at you when she thinks that no one can tell.

"But here's the kicker. You're also intimate with your daughter-in-law. And then there's that guy. I saw how he looked at your wife and she looked at him. Like old flames. He's her lover, too, ain't he? And that woman on his arm ... that's his wife.

"Oh, my God ... they're newlyweds, aren't they? Just the way that they interact is very telling. She's got that 'I can't get enough of him' vibe to her, you know. I've seen it a thousand times. While he has that thing with your wife, he's also very besotted with his own bride.

"Wait, is this their honeymoon? And you all went and tagged along? How extraordinary! And who is that guy? And his wife, clearly that's what she is ... but I could swear ... oh, Bon Dieu! That's a hotwife anklet she's got there, isn't it? Who is she to you guys?" Tamara reacted to each bit of news that she could conclude herself without waiting for my input.

"Well, for the record, yes, as to your inquiry about my Amy. She is ... that to me, among many other things. She's the best thing in my life. It's hard to explain, but it is what it is. But, yes, she's my pride and joy, my daughter. Amerys Sandra Guttmacher, nee Rubinstein, but everyone calls her 'Amy' for short.

"And yes, that's Cassandra Rubinstein, my darling wife. Amy's mother. And yes, she knows about Amy and me, in case you wondered. It's a funny story how the affair began, but she knows and approves. Enthusiastically," I assured Tamara, who licked her lips instead of acting aghast or horrified or scandalized.

"Okay, now I'm all ears," Tamara laughed nervously.

"That lady dancing with Amy is her wife, as you guessed. Billie Guttmacher. Yes, she's bi, too. Just like Amy ... and me ... and Cassie. Yes, Billie and I are lovers, too, at least as of today. That gentlemen to whom you referred earlier, that's Roger Stanfield, Cassie's lover and brother, well, stepbrother, but you get the idea. That's Elisabeth, his newlywed bride, and yes, this is their honeymoon cruise. Elisabeth just happens to be Billie's sister, too," I added more details bound to shock and awe most folks, though maybe not a shrink.

"Well, I've heard of a lot ... of fascinating relationship dynamics, but so far, you've already combined half a dozen into one. Very intriguing, I must confess. So, as Billie's sister and Roger's wife, sweet Elisabeth is not only Amy's sister-in-law, but her aunt as well. She's Aunt-Sister-In-Law Elisabeth! Despite being close to the same age! Okay, what about those two, though? Who are they?" Tamara continued to pry, but perhaps because she was a shrink, she had a knacking for getting me to spill the beans.