Daddy's Cock Forever Ch. 07-11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SevMax2
SevMax2
809 Followers

"That would be Samantha and Dietrich Guttmacher. Billie's and Elisabeth's parents. Dieter, as he prefers to be called, is Austrian by birth. Samantha is of ... Indian ancestry, and I don't mean the kind that we forced onto the rez, either. I mean the kind with the spicy vegan cuisine. Though she's not Hindu, in fact. She's a Mar Thoma Christian, if you're familiar with those.

"Not that she's very Christ-like, given that, yes, she's a Hotwife. But Dieter is more than just a cuck to her. He's a eunuch. He voluntarily castrated himself to serve her better. Which tells me that under the nominal Catholic facade, their actual worldview is much closer to the Kubaba Cybele cult, if you're familiar with that. He really does worship her as some kind of incarnation of the Divine Feminine or whatever.

"Dieter deliberately imitated Attis, consort to Cybele, in gelding himself that way. And no, he didn't take the pillar with the stones. That part of his manhood is still intact. They are still intimate, but nowadays, it's strictly oral. I've cut off the testosterone injections, which were my job. I'm preparing to introduce some estrogen very soon to make up the gaps, since he gave me the say over his life. At least in that respect," I managed to make Tamara's jaw drop for sure now.

"Wow, he took Femdom marriage to a whole new level, didn't he? And she's apparently cool with it, happy with it, even. They seem well-matched in that case. I could see why you don't want him doing the testosterone, given the circumstances, but I'm glad that you've come up with estrogen as a replacement. Simply put, it's far better than no injections, because this way, he can maintain and regulate his internal systems. It's very dangerous to leave hormones without replacements of some kind, trust me.

"If any of you need counseling, though, I'll have to refer you to someone else, because I fully intend to have sex with each of you, sooner or later, during this cruise. And perhaps, with any luck, Wayne will get down with at least some of you, particularly Cassie, since he has his eye on her, though he might stand a better chance with Samantha, am I right? I love it when my hubby scores ... he is in a really good place and I always get laid afterward ... with a man who by then is able to last longer, you know.

"That's not to say that I'm some cuckquean, of course. As I indicated, I get to play the field, too. We're in a mostly open marriage, though there are rules. No patients, no clients, no plaintiffs, defendants, staff, etc. Basically no inappropriate relationships for either of us.

"And no screwing married or attached folks without the consent of the spouse and/or significant others. Which is a huge part of why I'm sitting here, gauging your level of interest in some kind of an accord," Tamara dropped the other shoe at last.

"Well, there's a prior commitment for Cassie, Amy, Billie, and me tonight, but perhaps tomorrow night? Or even tomorrow during the daylight hours? It's not as if it has to be after sunset, is it? Still, let's exchange numbers, and if you'd like, I will buy you and your husband drinks. What's your poison? For that matter, what's his poison? Don't worry about me. I'm filthy rich. I just don't broadcast that fact most of the time. Also, I think that Samantha's very interested. Just sayin'," I noted that Samantha was busy ogling Wayne up and down.

''Hey, babe, who's this?" Wayne grinned as he walked up to us now after clearly striking out with Cassie (who winked at me as if to indicate that she wasn't opposed in principle).

"This ... would be the husband of the ginger that you've been hitting on for a good twenty minutes or so. Dan Rubinstein, this is my husband, Judge Wayne Butcher. Evidently, he enjoyed watching you act out your desires for his wife, but you'll have to wait a little bit. According to him, there's a prior engagement tonight, otherwise it would likely happen. Not rejection, more of a rain check.

"Now, don't get all huffy. He still wants to exchange numbers for the rain check and he indicated that Samantha over there was free to mess around. Evidently, she's a Hotwife and her loving husband's an extreme version of a cuck. He's a eunuch, in fact. By his own hand. Something about serving his wife better and worshiping her like a goddess. So, how about it, babe? Want to play the Bull? I'll fluff as I always do, but I will want a taste of her pussy! That looks delicious!" Tamara proposed to Wayne, and it didn't long to convince him.

"Well, for once, I'll say it and not feel at all unmanned. Yes, dear," Wayne winked at Cassie and me before taking Tamara by the hand and walking over to join Samantha and Dieter.

"Whew, what a close call ... a large part of me really wanted to give up the booty, but we had a deal about tonight and I'm a woman of my word nowadays. Amy and Billie are almost done, anyway. You steered them toward Samantha and Dieter ... smart move! How was the wife? As much fun as the husband?" Cassie asked me between feverish kisses.

"Why don't we compare notes ... after the orgy?" I suggested, knowing full well that even my requests were commands to her.

"Holy smokes, yes!" Cassie told me, even as Amy and Billie found us and we walked out of the dining room together at last.

SevMax2
SevMax2
809 Followers