Daddy's Curvy Reward

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh, Daddy. You are," she sighed. "You're the one I want."

"If only we could, baby. If only."

Then he kissed her again and they were immediately sliding their tongues into each other's mouth. As always, Henry stroked his daughter's silky hair as they kissed. He slid his hands inside the extra wide arm holes of her tank top and rubbed her shoulders, feeling the smooth warmth of her fine skin. Dani cooed in response, feeling the heavy trickle of warm girl honey dribbling along her slit. She knew her father's dick had to be throbbing hard by now yet she dared not break the spell by trying to look. She was dying to feel him in her hand, but she knew he would never allow it to go that far.

Yet tonight, with the extra room for his hands inside the top she was wearing, Henry slid his hands from Dani's shoulders, and for the first time ever, cupped her perky tits in each of his hands. She nearly screamed from the excitement into his mouth. The feel of his big, strong hands on her firm tits was electrifying. He squeezed and kneaded the small yet prominent young mounds of flesh while the trickle from Dani's pussy quickly turned into a steaming flow. She could only imagine how it would feel to have those big, thick fingers spreading her bald pussy lips and pushing inside her creamy hole.

When her father kissed her even harder and deeper, he began tweezing and twisting her rigid nipples, sending an electrical pulse straight to the wet core of her needful pussy. She lost control of her breath and gasped into her father's mouth. At long last, she began to move her hand up his leg, finally taking the chance of touching his cock. Within seconds, Dani felt the pulsating shape of her father's enormously swollen cock under her fingers. It was the biggest she'd ever touched, and he felt so hot, even through the fabric of his boxer briefs.

Dani ran her fingers along the shaft until she felt the spongier ridge of his cock head on her finger tips. The cloth covering the tip was wet with precum. It felt like a dream to feel the wetness against her fingers. The very juice of her own father's desire for her. She pressed her hand firmly against his marble hard shaft and stroked it through its covering. Henry groaned into her mouth, kissing her so hard now it was pushing her head back against the couch.

It wasn't long before Dani started to pull the waistband of her father's briefs down. He shifted his weight so she could pull the top of them down below his cock to liberate that red hot, enormous pole. Instantly, the girl gripped his rod and explored the silken texture of his throbbing member. She could feel he was shaved all around the base and his balls as she felt smooth, bare skin everywhere she touched. Her heart was on the verge of exploding while she took hold of his shaft and started jacking him slowly.

Henry soon broke away from their kiss and gazed in surprise at his daughter's face. Then he looked down and watched her hand making well practiced strokes up and down his rod.

"Oh, Daddy, what a beautiful cock," she mewled girlishly as she stroked him. "You have no idea how many times I've imagined this."

The man watched his daughter stroke his shank in silence, as if he couldn't believe what he was seeing was real. Yet all too soon, Henry broke away from her and stood up. He was staring at his girl in near shock, yet not bothering to pack his unwieldy cock back inside his briefs.

"Baby, I'm so sorry. We...we...we can't. It would be incest, my love. It would be so wrong. You deserve so much better."

"Daddy, you're all I ever wanted. There's nobody better than you," she pouted unhappily, her pussy quivering with the heat of her intense need.

Dani didn't know where to look. She was trying to hold eye contact, but the sight of her father's exposed erection kept drawing her gaze back to below his waist. The tip was completely wet with precum. It was glistening in the light from the TV and making Dani's mouth water to be filled with her father's pulsing man flesh. At least he wasn't rushing to cover that long stalk of throbbing desire. That was enough to give Dani the courage to lie back on the couch and pull the bottom of her sleep shirt up around her wide hips.

Keeping one foot on the couch and setting the other on the floor, she exposed her bald, wet slit to her father for the first time. She was pleased to see the way his eyes immediately darted to the sight of the glistening petals of her girl flower. Pushing just a little further, Dani brought her hand between her thick thighs and stroked her slit with her fingers, then spreading her lips apart to give her father a glimpse of the slippery hole that was fully available to him anytime he wanted it.

"Dani," he started, then halted to breathe a deep breath. "My darling. You should...cover your...yourself."

His daughter almost giggled at the way he avoided saying pussy. "You don't really want that, do you, Daddy? Don't you like your baby girl's pussy?"

"Baby girl...it's beautiful," he confessed softly.

Her entire body was nearly shaking with the excitement of exposing herself to most important man in her life. No one had ever seen this much of her except her friend, René. The longer her father gazed at her fingers playing over the slick lips of her pussy, the more courage she felt. She openly rubbed her bulging clit and moaned with daughterly passion.

"It's okay to look, Daddy. I've wanted you to see me forever. I want you to see how much I love you."

"Baby, this is so wrong," he said again, despite the fact that his hand was wrapping around his fat cock shaft and beginning to stroke.

"I love you, Daddy. And I know you love me. How can love ever be wrong?" She punctuated the question by slipping a finger quickly but deeply into her hole and uttering a moan of erotic need.

"Baby," he groaned, stroking a little faster, "incest is bad. So bad."

"Ohhh, Daddy, no. Incest is so good." Then she pushed her finger back inside her pussy and pumped herself a few times, making herself moan and grind her hips as her father watched in awe. "At least for you and me. But how can it be incest if we're not even touching?"

"If we keep going like this we're going to want to touch, baby. So much we won't be able to resist. And if we cross that line we can never go back."

Dani kept rubbing and probing her pussy under her father's attentive stare. "I wouldn't want to go back. I want you to touch me, Daddy," she cooed. "And I know you want to. I know you get so hard when you kiss me the way dads aren't supposed to kiss their daughters. But it makes me so happy. You make me happy. I'd be even happier with that big rod going inside me right now."

Henry groaned in response to his daughter's words. "Fuck," he stammered.

With her father standing so close, stroking his raging dick faster by the moment, Dani sat up long enough to pull her flimsy top over her head with one hand, quickly putting the other back on her burning hot pussy. As she lay back again she started rubbing her tits while she kept the other hand busy with her slit. She couldn't believe she was totally naked in front of her father. Even better was that he was looking at her like she was the most beautiful thing he'd ever seen, that big, raging cock in his stroking fist.

Dani's tanned body was so big and thick, yet her skin was a deep, flawless bronze except for the tan lines left behind by the skimpy micro bikini she used for sunbathing at home.

"Daddy? Do you think my titties are too small? I mean for a girl my size?"

"No, baby. They're just perfect," he groaned.

"Don't you wanna suck on 'em, Daddy?"

"Fuck, yes, baby, I do. I've always wanted that."

"I wish you would. I wish you'd just grab 'em and feel 'em nice and rough. And then just suck my nipples deep and hard as you want."

"Oh fuck," the man growled in a voice husky with lust. "Baby, oh god, my sweet little baby girl...this is so bad."

"It's not bad to just watch me, Daddy," she cooed. "I love the way you look at me. Don't look away, please?"

Dani started playing roughly with her nipples, showing her father how she loved to feel them being twisted and pinched hard. Her skin was burning up with desire and she just wanted the man to pounce on her plump body and claim her as his own forever. But her pussy was broiling with yet another, more immediate need. The girl's body was screaming for orgasmic release. Right there, in full view of her father, her chubby yet shapely legs flung open wide, she plunged a pair of fingers into her pussy and started pumping herself so fast and hard that the sloshing thrusts made obscenely loud slicking sounds.

Henry tore off his T shirt and pushed his briefs all the way off, but much to his daughter's dismay he didn't make a move to replace her fingers with his enormous cock. He only let himself go as far as kneeling on the couch in the open space between widely spread thighs and continued pounding his cock as he stared at her.

"Oh, oh, ohhhhh, Daddy, I need to cum so bad!" she cried while the hand mauling her tits quickly moved to her clit.

Dani pumped her fingers into her hole as hard and fast as her hand could go while she furiously battered her throbbing clit with the other hand. There was a ball of fire inside her body that was spreading and growing, taking her closer and closer to the peak of her body's desperate need. At least having her father finally witness her overpowering need for him was a small consolation. If nothing else, at least she would finally let him see her cum, and for him she would cum like she never had before. She would cum the way she could only ever cum for him.

The girl's chest was heaving as her breath went deep and ragged. Her hips started rocking spasmodically while her fingers thrust and pumped, her flowing juices making a glistening mess of her big, upper thighs.

"Cum for Daddy, baby," Henry groaned. "Be a good girl and cum for me."

Dani exploded the second her father told her to cum for him. Her body was rocking under his gaze as a pulsing spray of girl juice squirted out in a mist past her fingers. Henry gazed in astonishment, pounding his cock more furiously than ever. Dani's orgasm went on for what seemed like forever while her father finally lost control of his seed and began spurting that frothy dad cream all over his baby girl's luscious thighs.

Feeling her skin being spattered with her father's warm, viscous cum set Dani off on a second climax that overlapped with the first. She squirted even more, this time wetting her father's exposed cock with her spray. Her mind seemed to go blank as the delirious waves of pleasure ripped through her body. When she finally came to her senses she discovered a large dollop of her father's cum dripping down one of her nipples as well as the copious spatters now dripping down her cutely chubby thighs.

Dani was stunned to come out of her glorious daze of ecstasy to realize she had so much of her father's cum on her body. It made her smile at him happily as he was staring back at her in shock. As much as she still wished he had fucked her, it felt like he'd marked her with his seed like some kind of primitive animal. It made her feel like she belonged to him.

"Ohhhhhh, Daddy," she sighed breathlessly. "Your cum is all over me now."

"Oh god, baby, I'm so sorry," Henry sputtered. "Will you ever forgive me?"

"Daddy, I feel so happy right now. I love you so much."

"I love you, too, darling. Which is why I never should have...should have...."

"Cum all over your naked daughter?"

Henry looked down, ashamed of himself for losing control. Dani felt like his kitten yet she wanted to cry at the same time.

"Yes," her father admitted quietly. "Um, that."

Dani sat up and her father took a seat beside her. They hugged and cuddled just like they would if they were wearing something, even just their underwear. It was so normal for them she figured her father just forgot about them both being naked now, and with half of her body still wet with his cum. He kissed and cuddled her more desperately than ever, as if he'd done something terribly wrong and needed her forgiveness. But the only thing she wasn't going to forgive him for was not ramming his huge cock all the way into her pussy.

He finally broke from her and mumbled it was time for bed. He got up and practically staggered up the stairs to his bedroom. With a frustrated sigh, Dani went upstairs and got into bed. She often took a shower at night, but tonight she just lay on her bed naked and relished the feeling of her father's cum on her skin. She fingered her pussy again, dreaming of the day he would finally fuck her and make her his forever. After tonight, she knew it was only a matter of time.

But the next couple of nights when father and daughter sat on the couch to watch TV, Henry sat at a safe distance from her. When she tried to cuddle him as they had since she was a girl, he would only slip away and change seats, claiming they shouldn't be snuggling like a couple.

"But we are a couple, Daddy. We always snuggle. And we always kiss, too," she protested.

He only told her it wasn't a good idea. They had let things get too far out of hand, and they never should have started that habit of kissing like a husband and wife kiss.

Dani's response was to start dressing for him in the sluttiest looking outfits she owned, coming downstairs in just a lacy thong and crop-top. At least she caught her father looking at her chunky charms, so she knew he couldn't completely hide his desire for her.

But the first couple of nights stretched into a whole week without kissing and cuddling with her man. Dani was growing frustrated and even beginning to feel angry with him. The only one she could talk to about her feelings was René, so she texted her new best friend and invited her over to hang around the pool while her father was out making work related errands.

Dani was happy when René showed up that early Friday afternoon. They hadn't seen each other since classes ended, and there was so much to catch up on. The girls hugged each other warmly when Dani let her friend into her house for her first visit there. She was already wearing her skimpiest micro bikini for sunbathing, and René snickered when she took in the sight of her friend.

Dani brought her friend up to her bedroom so she could change for the pool, too.

"I'm glad we didn't have to go all summer without hanging out," René said, stripping off her tank top and denim shorts to reveal that she was already wearing a bright yellow bikini that was almost as skimpy as Dani's.

René was built almost identically to Dani, with a few noticeable exceptions. René was a little thicker around the hips and thighs while Dani had thicker arms and broader shoulders. But the most noticeable difference was that René had a shapely pair of D cup sized tits that flowed with her prominent curves like a pneumatically pumped Barbie. Dani had often admired her friend's striking body, and thought if she were to ever play with another girl, René would definitely be the one. She was the only other girl Dani had ever trusted that way, even if the two had never broached the topic of playing with other girls.

"Yeah, me too," Dani agreed. "I didn't want to go all summer without my BFF. Not with everything that's been going on."

René, who was naturally dark haired but had most of her long locks highlighted blonde, raise a curious brow to her friend. Dani didn't have to tell her how she felt about her father. The curvy pair of coeds had those special daddy issues in common so Dani knew she could speak freely about being so frustrated after the amazing step forward she and Henry had taken the week before.

Dani brought René back downstairs, stopping in the kitchen for a couple of cold drinks before they went out to the pool and lay out on lounge chairs in the sun.

"Do you wear that suit around your dad?" René asked, giving her friend's nearly naked form a long look.

"As often as possible," Dani snickered deviously.

"No wonder he's always getting a hard on for you." They both giggled. "It's private here, though," René added. "You could tan naked if you wanted."

"I do sometimes, but Daddy's home so much I usually wear something like this," Dani explained.

"I don't think he'd mind you being naked," her friend pointed out, based on how much she already knew.

"Well, I guess we could go nude," Dani said thoughtfully. "Daddy won't be home for a couple more hours. We could darken up our tan lines pretty good."

On that, the pair of full figured beauties both stripped off their suits and spent a few minutes smearing sunblock on the scant pale areas on their bodies. This was the first time Dani had ever seen her voluptuous friend completely naked. She was impressed, to say the least, and fascinated by the sight of René's outlandishly full tits.

"Your dad must be crazy about those tits," Dani snickered, teasing her friend.

"Ugh! I wish they were more like yours," the slightly bigger girl complained. But then her frown turned into a coy grin. "But...since you brought it up, yeah, my dad loves his baby girl's big melons."

Both girls laughed heartily. They settled back on their lounge chairs and sipped their drinks. Then Dani told René about what happened with her father a week ago, even admitting to the way she'd actually cum so hard she squirted twice. The blonde girl even touched her pussy as she listened intently to the way Henry had exploded and squirted so much cum on his daughter's lush body.

"Holy fuck," René exclaimed. "That's so hot, D. But I can't believe your dad could keep his hands off of you after that."

"I know, right? And it's driving me crazy."

"Don't worry. He won't be able to hold out forever. Just keep him looking. He won't be able to resist you sooner or later."

"I sure hope you're right."

René then took a few minutes to update Dani on recent developments with her own father. She'd been working on teasing and seducing her father the same way Dani had been, but René's dad was breaking down faster than Henry. The blonde confessed that her own dad had actually let her stroke his cock and make him cum twice over the past couple of weeks. Dani was stunned and so envious. But then René also explained how each time she went down to lick her father's cock and take him in her mouth he pushed her away, claiming it was going too far.

"Oh god, that's gotta be so frustrating!" Dani said.

"Well, it was," René told her with a coy smile.

Dani realized her friend was holding back something major. The blonde went on to say that she knew no man could resist waking up to a nice, wet mouth sucking his morning wood.

"You didn't!" Dani cried.

"I did," René admitted with a giggle. "Just this morning, in fact."

René had gone into her father's room and carefully pulled the sheet off his body, only to find him nude with a cock that was already semi-erect. She took him into her mouth and his organ had swelled up hard and throbbing before he even woke up. When he did finally open his eyes, his daughter was already bobbing her head up and down his rock hard shaft. He didn't even try to protest and lay there watching his baby girl please his cock until she eagerly took his hot, creamy load into her mouth.

"Fuck, you're so lucky," Dani told her.

"Yeah, definitely," her friend agreed. "But everything just makes me need him to fuck even more. I guess it's just a matter of time now, though. I mean, after cumming in his daughter's mouth, what else could be next?"

Dani's pussy was leaking heavily. René's story had set her body on fire as she imagined having the same, amazing luck with her own dad.

"Ya know, I'm really glad we can talk to each other like this," Dani said. "But fuck if this conversation isn't making me horny."