Daddy's Curvy Reward

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

René giggled and agreed. Without another word, both girls opened their legs wider and fingered their aroused pussies. It felt so good to do it outside in the sun beside the pool. Dani couldn't resist watching René's fingers playing with her hairless slit, and she caught her friend staring between her legs the same way. Within a few more minutes, both girls were moaning with pleasure as they openly pleasured themselves in front of each other for the first time.

They were so involved in making themselves feel good that they never heard Henry's car pull into the driveway in front of the house an hour earlier than expected. He was glad to be back home. He couldn't avoid going into the office at least once or twice a week, but over the past week his mind constantly on his beautiful, curvy daughter. After what happened last week, Henry couldn't help wanting so much more. He loved his baby girl like nothing else. He'd wanted to fuck her so much that night, but he was her father. It was up to him to be strong enough for both of them.

Henry let himself into the house, remembering that Dani told him her new friend from college was coming to visit that day. Maybe having someone new around would help take his mind off the way his precious Dani had looked with her thick legs open wide on the couch and her sweet, young pussy spraying her juices all over his cock and hand. He was also eager to meet this girl who his daughter thought so highly of.

Since the house was completely silent, Henry assumed the girls had gone out to hang out by the pool as Dani said they were planning. He went upstairs with the idea to pull on a pair of swimming trunks and joining them. Maybe he'd offer to cook them an early dinner. But the sight that greeted his unbelieving eyes as he peered out his bedroom window made him stop in his tracks. There were two, lusciously naked big girls with their legs open and their fingers pumping their naked pussies. One of them was his own daughter.

"Fuck," Henry muttered, unable to look away. Dani's friend was almost as hot as she was, the single father thought, suspecting he was probably biased. She certainly had an impressively huge pair of tits, but they weren't nearly as perky or shapely as his own baby girl's. She was also pretty, but Henry realized he'd never seen a girl that impressed him as being prettier than Dani. But as the pair of curvy nude girls fingered themselves, Henry's cock was soon rock hard and straining against the front of his pants.

He wished he could watch his baby girl finger herself from as close as he'd been on the couch last week. But with René there he couldn't let them know he was even in the house already. He couldn't imagine what had made the pair of coeds start masturbating in front of each other right there in the open by the pool. At least there were no close neighbors to worry about seeing them. But René was obviously a much better friend than Henry even thought.

He carefully opened his pants and unzipped, sending them down to his ankles along with his briefs. Then he took hold of his swollen cock and began stroking as he watched his daughter and her sexy friend finger themselves. René looked so hot and sexy, but Henry had never seen a girl in his life who managed to look so angelic yet so hot, horny and sexy at the same time. His cock throbbed as he listened to the gasps and moans of pleasure coming from the two girls as they drove themselves toward a climax they only thought each other could see.

Henry found himself pumping his cock hard and fast. He shouldn't even be seeing this, but his daughter had steadily been eating away at his resistance to her intense, incestuous charms. She was a thick, curvy little fuckdoll and he wasn't so far gone to misunderstand how much she wanted her own father's cock. He wondered if her horny friend suspected Dani's taboo urges. He knew girls could talk to each other much more easily than guys.

"Oh fuck, I'm gonna cum!" Dani cried. She started to squirt from her pussy when she came, making her friend cry out in amazement.

Henry wondered if his daughter always squirted when she came or if he'd only happened to see her having extra hard orgasms. But when the cum began rising up from his balls he didn't care. His fatherly sperm began spurting out of his cock before his baby girl had even finished spraying her juices all over her inner thighs and the lounge chair in between them. Then René cried out that she was cumming too.

Dazed, Henry stepped back from the window before either of the girls could spot him standing there watching them like a dirty old man. He went into his bathroom and took off his shirt. Then he wiped up the cum on his hand and cock. Back in his room, he pulled on a swimsuit, but instead of going down to the pool right away he sat and gave it some time. If he went out too soon, the girls would know he was in the house while they were masturbating.

The twenty minutes or so he tried to kill in his room felt like hours. He lost count of how many times he went back to the window to find the girls now talking and laughing, still just as naked as before.

He went downstairs and decided to make a noisy exit from the house out to the pool in case the girls wanted to cover themselves. Against his better judgment, he found himself hoping they wouldn't. When he went out, Dani only froze for a second when she saw him, then she relaxed as if it was perfectly normal for her and a friend to be naked in front of him. Henry noticed René blush, but she didn't try to cover herself. Taking her cue from Dani, René smiled and shook hands with Henry when he introduced himself.

"I'm so glad to meet you," Henry told her, fighting to maintain eye contact with the naked nineteen year old. "Dani has told me so much about you."

"She's told me a lot about you, too, sir," the voluptuous blonde replied with a coy smile she couldn't suppress.

Henry realized his daughter must have told René about the unusual nature of their relationship. At least part of it, if not everything. She obviously didn't think it was anything bad enough to stop being friends, and for that matter, the fact that they were comfortable sunbathing nude and even masturbating together meant they were obviously closer than average.

Henry made polite small talk with René, just as if they'd been sitting in the living room sipping tea and fully clothed. At the same time, it was impossible not to keep from letting his eyes roam over the naked girls with both of their bald, nineteen year old pussies casually exposed. Their bodies looked so young, so plump and curvy, so gorgeous, he thought. René was quite a spectacular girl, but Henry had never seen anything that could ever compare to the vision of own, deeply tanned and strikingly nude daughter. Despite cumming not so long before, he had to be careful to keep from getting hard all over again.

Just as Henry was starting to think he should jump in the pool and give his body a chance to cool down, Dani dropped a bold and precocious little bomb, something she was incredibly good at.

"Daddy," she finally cut into the conversation. "You don't mind me and René being naked out here, do you?"

"Oh, uhh, of course not, sweetheart. Lots of people, errrrr, enjoy nature like that."

"Okay, well cool," his daughter replied. "But the thing is, it's a little awkward for me and René if you're wearing something but we aren't."

Dani grinned at her father defiantly, as if she'd just won some philosophically complicated debate.

"But sweetpea, I don't think you and René really want to have a naked old man hanging around the pool with you," Henry tried to evade his daughter's suggestion. The fact, however, was that he was excited by the thought of the sexy, young college girls seeing him naked.

"You're not old, Daddy. Besides, I've already seen you naked and René really doesn't mind."

Henry's pulse beat a little harder at the thought of dropping his swimsuit in front of the girls. And he hadn't forgotten the way his daughter had gazed at his aroused cock with so much hungry desire in her eyes just a week ago. After all the self-restraint he'd been exercising day after day ever since, he was almost ready to just give in to his precociously horny daughter's tease. On the other hand, with René there, how much could really happen? And on top of that, all three of them had masturbated to a climax barely more than a half hour ago.

"I don't mind, really," René added her two cents after Dani. "Me and my dad go naked at home a lot. There's nothing weird about it."

"Well, if it will keep you girls from feeling uncomfortable..."

On that, Henry stood up from his lounge chair and pushed his swimsuit off. He was aware of both girls watching him closely, and his daughter was openly ogling his cock. He sat back down and tried to continue his conversation with René. It wasn't long before he was feeling more relaxed and comfortable. The way both girls kept stealing appreciative glances at his fully exposed cock made him feel bolder. But there was no way to keep sitting there with two voluptuous nudes without having an effect on the man's cock. As good as it felt, Henry didn't want to end up with a full blown hard on in front of Dani and her friend, no matter what she might've said about their relationship.

Henry got up and made the excuse of wanting to cool off. He dove into the pool and swam a few laps back and forth. By the time he swam over to the side of the pool to lean his arms up on the edge, he found Dani and René leaning close to each other talking under their breath. He couldn't hear everything, but enough to tell that René was urging his daughter to get in the pool while her father was still in the water.

"Okay, okay," Dani finally relented loudly.

She got up and walked over to the shallow end of the pool where she went down the steps into the water. Henry couldn't take his eyes off her. Her pert tits were just large enough to show the most enticing little bounce as she moved. Her nipples were boldly erect, and her father couldn't stop imagining them in his mouth. As she went slowly down the steps into the water, her father's eyes were magnetically drawn to her pouty, hairless pussy. His cock finally began to swell as he remembered how close he'd gotten to his baby girl's slit last week on the couch.

Dani dove under the water just long enough to wet herself completely. Coming back up, she fingered her wet hair back while the droplets shimmered in the sun and ran down over her beautifully naked tits. Her father was stunned. She looked like a naked vision out of some slick, glossy porn video as she waded through the water toward him with a shy yet devious smile on her sweet lips. Henry's cock was fully engorged beneath the water. He knew his daughter could see it. At least it was hidden from her friend who was doing her best to try looking like she wasn't watching their every move.

Even though René couldn't see Henry's cock, she probably knew he was getting hard, and he couldn't help feeling even more excited by the idea that she was aware of what was happening between him and his luscious daughter. Was he a pervert or just a man in love with a girl he wasn't supposed to desire the way he really did? At the moment, he didn't care anymore. Dani was walking closer, and when she spotted the size of her father's erection under the water her smile went wider and brighter.

Dani came close enough to her dad that his unwieldy cock had to brush against her cute, tanned belly.

"I'm really glad you decided to join us, Daddy," she said, deliberately brushing herself against his cock again.

Henry frowned at his daughter's audacity in front of her friend, but he wasn't about to pull away. The touch of her succulent body felt too good to ignore. Besides, how much farther could they really go with René sitting barely twelve feet away?

"Of course, baby girl," he replied. "I always love to spend time with my princess."

Dani made a happy cooing sound and rubbed herself against her father's cock again.

"Umm, baby," Henry said in a whisper, "maybe we should be careful with our behavior with René here."

"Oh, that's okay, Dad," she replied in a normal tone, easily clear enough for her friend to hear. "I told René all about what happened last week."

Henry had already suspected as much, and despite feeling even more aroused by it, he wasn't sure it was a good idea for someone outside their private little family of two to know about it. Before he had a chance to think about it, Dani reached for his cock underwater, curling her hand around her father's rock solid shaft.

"God, Daddy, I've been dying to touch it ever since we played last week, but you've been trying so hard to be good. I just wish you'd be bad instead. Be bad for your bad daughter."

Henry knew he should push the precocious girl away from him. He shouldn't be letting her touch his swollen cock with her naked friend sitting so close, even if she couldn't see Dani's hand or Henry's cock.

"This is bad, baby doll," he groaned. "So, so bad."

"But it feels so good, doesn't it, Daddy?" she said as she started to move her hand back and forth along the length of his throbbing pole.

"Yes, baby. It feels amazing. But, aren't you afraid of making René feel weird?"

"Since she already knows all about us what's the big deal? Besides, she's just like me. She really loves her dad. I mean like the way I love you."

Henry looked at René, who was smiling but blushing. She seemed completely oblivious to the fact that she was also absently playing with her erect nipples. It was obvious that something had already happened between René and her father, and Henry couldn't help feeling curious to know more. But he was too distracted by his daughter to keep thinking straight for very long. Dani's grip on his cock was growing tighter and more confident as she stroked him.

"I love you, too, darling. So much. You know that. But you know how wrong this is."

"Daddy? Do you really think the way we felt together last week was wrong?"

Henry reached for his daughter's perky, wet tits and fondled them as he thought about her question. Her flesh felt so firm and soft as silk. Her nipples were pebble hard under his fingers and she moaned softly when her tweezed them firmly.

"Yes, baby," he sighed. "It was so wrong. No matter how good it made us feel."

"Is love ever wrong, Daddy?"

That left Henry at a loss. How could he ever say no to a question like that? He couldn't, and he didn't. He just sighed, as if defeated, and leaned over to kiss his baby girl's supple mouth while he continued feeling her pert little tits. He might've forgotten that René was sitting nearby watching everything they did except for the soft moan that came from her direction. She could easily see Henry fondling his daughter's tits, but not Dani's hand on his cock. She was paying close attention, seemingly just as eager as Dani to hear the man's reply to her question.

"No, baby. Love is never wrong. It's just...I'm your father."

Henry couldn't help letting out a small groan as his daughter's hand slipped back and forth along his hard shaft.

"Yes, you are. You're my father, and you want me just as bad as I want you. And who would ever love me more than you, Daddy? Some jerk from school?"

Henry sighed, almost in defeat, except for the exquisite pleasure of the girl's stroking hand, not to mention the silky warmth of her perky tits. And the moment Dani mentioned "some jerk from school" he felt a surge of jealousy. He couldn't imagine anyone else ever loving or pleasing his shapely baby girl.

"No, baby. No one will ever love you as much as I do."

Then he kissed her, instantly kissing the girl with all the passion of the most devoted lover. Dani whimpered in response, opening her lips to her father's searching tongue. The two worked themselves into a close hug, with Henry's cock nestled between his baby girl's thick thighs. Even under water, Dani's pussy slit felt slick and hot against the topside of her father's cock shaft. Her precious tits felt so perfect as they squished against his bare body.

The father/daughter kiss only grew hotter and went on forever while Henry explored the rest of her body with his hands, finally coming to rest on the big, supple cheeks of her ass. His strong fingers kneaded deeply into the moaning girl's ass flesh while her hips arched and she rubbed her pussy along his throbbing shaft.

A long, low moan from René drew Henry and Dani's attention to her, breaking up their kiss for the moment. The father and daughter both looked over to see the other with her legs widely parted and her fingers playing over her glistening wet slit. Henry's cock pulsed with arousal between his daughter's legs. Dani giggled, gazing at her handsome father with a wicked smile.

"You like René seeing us, don't you, Daddy?"

Henry avoided answering, instead just giving his daughter a coy smile as he directed her to sit up on the edge of the pool and let her feet dangle in the water. He began kissing her again, but this time he felt her slippery pussy. His fingers stroked her hot, slippery sex lips, making her moan heatedly into his mouth. His other hand explored her lusciously substantial body, always returning to her impossibly firm tits. But he was soon kissing lower, stopping along the way to pay attention to her swollen nipples, licking and sucking them while his finger rolled across her clit.

Dani lay backward, leaning up only partway as her father kissed his way down her belly until his lips were in contact with her hairless sex mound. She lifted her legs and planted her feet on her father's shoulders, breathlessly moaning in anticipation of his wet, slip-sliding tongue. Henry didn't disappoint his beautiful daughter and began eagerly lapping up along the crease of her oozing wet slit. His baby girl's pussy was so tangy and sweet, and he licked at her hungrily, savoring every drip and dribble of her young sex nectar.

"Oh, ohhhhh, Daddy, yes it's so good. Don't stop licking me. Never stop licking your baby girl," she moaned.

Henry pushed his tongue into the girl's creamy hole, plunging in and out of her while he glanced up to find her staring at him in awe. With a glance over her shoulder he could see René watching just as intently. Her fingers were now plunging deep and hard into her openly displayed pussy. Henry's cock ached with need. Seeing René's reaction made him that much hungrier for his daughter's pussy. He loved his baby girl like nothing else in the world, and it pleased him to think he could express his love openly in front of her understanding friend.

When Henry began suckling his daughter's swollen clit, he slipped a pair of fingers into her wet hole and began massaging her G spot.

"Oh. My. Fucking. God. Daddy. Fuck! Fuck! Fuck! I'm cumming!" Dani cried out.

Her sweetly plump body began rocking and shuddering. Her fuck honey flowed over her father's hand in dainty spurts as he made her cum, patiently guiding his baby girl through at least three explosions before he came up for air. René was staring at them, amazed, and with her fingers pumping wildly into her pussy.

Henry pushed himself out of the pool and stood beside Dani, who was still sitting. His cock was nearly level with her face and she reached for it with her hand. She snuck a glance at her masturbating friend as she began stroking her father's cock, then looked up at his face. She still looked a little dazed from her round of orgasms, but her eyes were steady on her father's face as she held his long, thick cock toward her mouth and began licking his shaft.

"I love you, Daddy," she said between slurps.

"I love you, too, angel," he sighed, watching her in awe as she began kissing and licking his rock hard tool. She soon had the tip of his shaft between her lips. She sucked the head, rolling her tongue as she began stroking the lower part of his shaft. Just as he started groaning with pleasure, she took more of him into her mouth, until her mouth and hand were sliding in tandem along his achingly hard manhood.