Daddy's Curvy Reward

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
James_Steele
James_Steele
6,879 Followers

"Oh fuck, my baby, that feels so good," Henry groaned, amazed at how effortlessly his loving daughter pleased his cock.

René kept moaning with excitement as she watched and fingered herself. Henry couldn't resist watching the other girl finger banging her pussy, causing her full tits to heave and shake. But the sight of his own, beautiful daughter sucking his cock always drew his eyes back to her. He never imagined his own baby girl would be so good at sucking a hard rod of man flesh, but she was amazing and he couldn't resist pumping back into the bobbing suction of his sweet little baby's wet mouth.

The single dad could hardly believe everything he was seeing and feeling. The hot, wet suck of his loving daughter's cock-filled mouth. The adoring look in her eyes as she looked up at him with her lips encircling his swollen shaft. Her naked best friend, just a few feet away, witnessing their forbidden love fest as she ravaged her own pussy. Henry liked that she watching and getting herself off again and again.

Dani was now caressing her father's balls with her free hand, and he was teetering very close to the edge of an intense eruption. But he didn't want to cum yet. He would love to cum in his beautiful baby girl's mouth, but not this time. He wanted René to see their first father/daughter fuck. As much as he didn't want to, he pushed his girl back from his throbbing dick. She took a deep gasp of air and looked up at her father in surprise.

Henry smiled at his baby girl. "Baby, Daddy would love so much to just let go and cum in your mouth," he told her. "But we can do that anytime. Today is special, and Daddy's gonna fuck you nice and deep in that sweet, delicious pussy of yours, and René is going to be right there with us."

"Oh, Daddy, yes finally," the girl cooed happily.

"Fuck," René whispered loudly.

Henry took both girls by the hand and led them back into the house. They followed him upstairs to his bedroom. The importance of what was about to happen wasn't lost on him despite the painful ache of need in his pulsing cock. The fact that René was there to see everything only made his rod pulse even harder. He had finally accepted the fact that he was going to fuck his only daughter, his only child. The only girl who could make him feel the way he felt every day when she was close to him.

Ever the gentleman, Henry stood by and let the naked pair of curvy girls enter his bedroom first. Dani lay down just to right of the center of the bed. René lay down in the space to her left while her father squeezed up to his daughter from the right, bringing his rigid cock up against her side. He looked at his daughter and felt like his heart was about to explode, not to even mention his cock. He smiled at her and stroked the side of her face affectionately.

"Who's Daddy's beautiful girl?" he asked her softly.

Dani smiled happily. "I am, Daddy."

"That's right, baby angel," he said, lazily exploring the pert, upward jut of her tits. "Did you know you're about to ruin your Daddy forever?"

"What do you mean, Dad?"

"I mean that once I'm inside you, my precious baby girl, I'll never be able to be with anyone else. It means you're going to be Daddy's woman always. Just Daddy's."

"Ohhhh, yes please, Dad," she purred.

"Are you sure this is what you want, baby?"

Dani reached for the man's sap-oozing dick and stroked him lovingly. "Yes, Daddy. I've never been so sure of anything."

"That's my girl," he said, giving her a long, deep kiss.

As they kissed, Henry continued fondling his baby's diminutive titties while she stroked his imposing dad-cock tighter and faster. His own hand gradually moved down the girl's body until he was cupping her smooth, bald pussy mound. About this time, René started whimpering again and Henry knew she was fingering her pussy again. He was learning almost as much about Dani's best friend as he was about Dani.

After the father and daughter's long kiss broke apart, Henry moved over his naked baby girl. She instantly opened her legs in anticipation. Her father held himself upright, just letting the tip of his long cock rub against the girl's waiting slit.

"Daddy, you're teasing me," Dani complained with a pout.

"Tell Daddy what you want, sweetheart. I wanna hear you say it."

"Ohhh, Daddy, I want you to fuck me with that big, beautiful cock. I want you to make me all yours."

"Mmmmm, good girl," the man growled softly. "Would you like it if René puts Daddy's cock inside you, baby?"

Dani gasped in surprise. The look on her face was pure jealousy mixed with pure excitement. She nodded to her friend, as if giving René permission to touch her father's cock.

René reached for Henry's cock and held the head right at Dani's incredibly wet entrance. Dani mewled and rocked her hips, eager to get her father's fat rod deep inside her. René pushed Henry's cock further into her best friend's pussy, bringing a low moan of pleasure from Dani. René kept her hand on Henry's rod longer than necessary. He waited a moment, just savoring the feeling of his daughter's friend squeezing his cock while the first inch was embedded in his baby girl's fuckhole.

His baby girl's fuckhole? Was this really happening. The throbbing pulse along his overheated cock shaft was proof enough. He finally began pushing his cock deeper into Dani's slit and René moved her hand out of the way. Dani held her breath as her father's rod slowly sank to the root in her plump body.

"Ohhh, Daddy, it feels so good," the girl mewled weakly.

Henry gave his daughter's pussy a couple of strokes before he stopped again. "Come closer, René," he told the other girl. "Come get a really good look at Dani's little pussy being stretched open by her father's cock."

"Ohhh, fuck," René groaned, shifting around so her face was close to Dani's meat-filled pussy. "God, I want my dad to fuck me just like that."

"He will," Henry said, beginning to slide his raging hard dick in and out of Dani's sheath. "Ohhh fuck. He'll see there's nothing better than being inside your own baby angel."

René whimpered and shoved a pair of fingers into her pussy as she watched Henry's fat rod pumping in and out of Dani's slick hole. Within a few minutes, he was pumping harder and faster while she was rocking her hips harder to meet her father's thrusts. Her tits gave the most delectable little jiggle in response to every forceful pump of her daddy's pole.

"Fuck, Daaaaaaaad," Dani cried. "I love you so much. I love your cock! Just fuck me, Daddy! Fuck me, fuck me, fuuuuuuuuck meeeeee!"

Henry kept his body suspended above his daughter so her friend could catch a good view of his cock pounding harder and harder into her tight hole. The slick sounds of his meat squishing in and out of the girl's hot cunt pushed him closer and closer to his peak.

Dani was already cumming. She didn't announce it, except with hot, breathless gasps and the wobbling shiver of her juicy, plump, young body.

"Oh, fuck, Daddy loves you so much, baby. Daddy loves that tight, beautiful pussy," Henry snarled as he began pounding into his baby girl with all the strength in his muscular body.

"Cum in me, Daddy!" the girl cried out. "I wanna feel that juice! Pump your little girl nice and full!"

Henry couldn't hold back another second after hearing his own daughter practically beg him to fill her supple, young pussy with cum. With a hard series of desperate thrusts, Dani started to cum again while her father's cock erupted with a head spinning burst of cum. Jolt after jolt of gooey, incestuous spunk ripped along the man's cock and spurted deep in his baby girl's womb. Seconds later, René started to squeal with excitement as she had yet another orgasm too.

All three of them took their time to relax and catch their breath. It was a long time before anyone said anything. It was as if the reality of what just happened was finally settling in to everyone's brain.

Once his cock slipped free of Dani's clasping pussy, Henry sidled up beside his daughter again and kissed her deeply but tenderly. He had never cum so hard in his life. Nor had he ever felt so much love for any one person. Dani was completely his now, and having René as a witness somehow made it feel that much more "official".

Dani grew thoughtful for a moment. Henry could tell his daughter was considering whether or not to invite him to fuck René, too. It hardly seemed fair to leave the other girl without a good, satisfying fuck, but Dani never said anything and Henry knew she wasn't going to share him, not even with her best friend in life. He didn't mind. René was so plump and beautiful, and he would have loved fucking her to the end of time except now he had the most important girl he could ever have.

"I have to go home," René announced. "I think I need to have a long talk with my dad. But hopefully not too long," she giggled.

Dani and Henry laughed along with her.

"Would it be okay if I tell him what we all did today?" René asked tentatively. "I think it'll make him take the final step."

Dani and Henry both assured her they trusted her. She was practically like family now. She gave the father and daughter each a grateful kiss, and then she got up to retrieve her clothes from Dani's room, leaving the new couple to bask in the afterglow of their incestuous love.

"Daddy? Did you mean what you said about only being yours from now on?" she asked once they were alone.

"Every word, baby angel," her father insisted.

"Good. I hope you're gonna like living with the happiest girl in the world."

Henry smile and kissed her until his cock started getting hard again. He got back into position between her legs and rubbed his still growing cock against her slit.

"Hmm, anything in particular I can do to keep my beautiful baby happy?" he asked, teasing her clit with the head of his cock.

"Mmmm, yes, Daddy. You can shove that huge cock right back inside me and fuck your baby girl until she can't breathe."

Henry told her he loved her, and with a sudden lunge of his hips, gave his little girl just what she wanted.

James_Steele
James_Steele
6,879 Followers