Daddy's Dilemma

Story Info
Summertime can be very demanding.
1.7k words
2.93
52.7k
21
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
HJO66
HJO66
307 Followers

I should start by telling you a little about myself first. My name is Harold, and I am forty-four years old. My parents were disgustingly wealthy tycoons in the food distribution industry before they were abruptly killed in an auto accident. A Greyhound bus crashed into their limousine, and the family empire was transferred into my name at twenty-four. We are talking billions upon billions here. I am told I am one of the wealthiest individuals on the planet.

I have a wife, Margo, who is forty-two years old and is the coldest bitch on earth unless she is drunk. I also have a daughter Claudia who is now twenty-one and is the most prominent poster child for a spoiled rotten little brat in the entire fucking universe.

My wife and I always gave Claudia whatever she wanted without much argument. I agree it was terrible parenting on our part, but somehow, it was much easier that way. From the beginning, Claudia quickly learned how to manipulate us both and get what she wanted, and her techniques only improved with age.

Her mother, Margo, and I weren't raised much better, as I was pretty spoiled as a child myself, but my parents did at least try to teach me right from wrong, but Margo's not so much. Margo was raised a poor child to parents of common riffraff, so she wasn't spoiled so much as neglected and grew up with pretty much next to nothing, so I understood her addictive passion towards spending my fucking money!

Neither knew precisely how wealthy we were; they probably didn't even care. They both had dozens of credit cards and never touched real money, it was just paper to them, but they surely knew how to fucking spend it.

Claudia was somewhat of a tomboy/cowgirl/country girl/redneck! She loved all animals and big trucks, ATVs, hunting, fishing, and all sorts of stuff like that, but she could also be quite a little lady when she wanted to be, and she purely lived for the summertime and skimpy little bikinis. Summertime, rivers, beaches, pools, lakes, and all watersports were a complete must for Claudia.

I have spent millions upon millions on Claudia over the years. It was something different every summer, and as she got older, it became more expensive. Claudia had her very own eight-car garage, jet skis and motorcycles, motorboats, 4-wheel drives, sport convertible cars, a houseboat on a river somewhere, a yacht, and her fucking private jet!

Claudia had her huge storage building filled with everything from deer hunting, tree climbing, fishing gear, and tennis rackets and volleyballs. I was constantly building brand new houses and swimming pools at whatever remote location Claudia had recently discovered somewhere, and of course, there had to be a tennis court and a sauna at each new residence as well; it was fucking ridiculous, you name it; Claudia fucking had it!

Summer was suddenly upon us this year, and I knew, as Claudia was now twenty-one, she would stay out late and drink all night with her friends. I knew Claudia was going to drive me crazier this summer than any of the others in the past, and some of them, up to this point, had been some real fucking doozies.

Now that Claudia was an adult of drinking age, what, with all the beach and pool parties, and the yachting and flying around all over the world, visiting famous beaches, staying in lavish hotels, and dining at the finest establishments known to man, she was going thru my money as her mother did. She was buying anything she wished for on a whim. Taking all her friends along with her and paying their way, all the meals, shoes, bikinis, and clothes she would buy for all of them, my god, she could end up spending millions and millions just this summer alone!

I just laughed at the thought. From the beginning, ever since I took over the corporation after my parent's death, I poured my heart and soul and everything else I had into the company, and it was now three times the business it was when I first took it over. I suddenly realized that the family empire brought in so much money daily that even I didn't know how wealthy I was at any given moment.

Even though Claudia and her mother knew the total of our wealth or had any sense of money whatsoever, they would still probably be quite shocked at the total if it were ever presented to them. Of course, I would never tell them, but it was more than they could spend in four lifetimes, even if they tried hard.

Even though I had spoiled Claudia rotten her entire life, she was still my daughter, and I loved her very much and had big plans for her future. Right after high school, Claudia had postponed college for a year to go backpacking across Europe, so I was pretty pissed off when she announced to her mother and me that she was going to forgo her last year of college to become, and get this, a fucking truck driver! And to top it all off, she wanted me to buy her a three-hundred-thousand-dollar semi-truck.

So, when I told her I would cut her off entirely if she "didn't get her shit together by the fall and get her ass back in school," she went completely fucking berserk on me.

"Fuck off, you fat motherfucker," Claudia said. "You will do whatever I fucking tell you, Daddy, dearest, just you wait and fucking see." Then she stormed off to make someone else's life miserable for the rest of the night. I don't know what I was thinking then; Claudia was right.

Still, I was taken aback by Claudia's tone and language. She had always been challenging to deal with, but for the most part, she had always been somewhat respectful towards me. This was a new and different attitude Claudia was using to get what she wanted, and strangely enough, I kind of fucking liked it!

The following day, after Claudia decided to arise from bed sometime just before noon, she stood in front of my desk with her hands on her shapely little hips and was trying her best to argue with me about her new decision; she was so adamant about it that she didn't realize, I wasn't even arguing with her anymore, I knew it was a losing battle.

"I know you want to fuck me, Daddy," Claudia said. "I see the way you look at my titties when I don't wear a bra." I blushed immensely; she was right again, of course. "I see how you always look down my shirt when I bend over too," Claudia said. "You can't hide it, Daddy, I know all about how I make your dick get hard!"

Claudia was five feet tall with short blonde hair and had a tight little body with perky little tits and nipples that turned up and reached for the sky. She was quite a hot little number, and I could see why all the young men called her a "sweet little Georgia Peach."

"Don't fuck with me on this one, Daddy, or I will start wearing a bra around you constantly, and you will never see these fine-ass little titties again," Claudia said. I was beaten before the gate was even pulled, and Claudia fucking knew it! "And I will also tell mother about how you lust after me all the fucking time," she said. "You're probably rubbing your little dick right now under that desk," Claudia said.

I was shocked; I thought I had always kept my thoughts and actions towards Claudia a pretty good secret!

I didn't care about her last threat, but that first was a true heartbreaker. And she was right again, of course; I was rubbing my hard dick under the desk as I watched her pink little puffy nipples poke and press against the short, thin nightgown she still wore. "Whatever you say, Claudia dear, just don't cut me off," I said out loud without thinking. Claudia grinned broadly and shook her pert little tits at me, then she spun and left the room, doing a little victory dance on her way out the door.

I wasn't apprehensive about the whole truck-driving thing anymore. By tomorrow, Claudia would change her mind and probably want to be a sanitation worker or something like that. Hell, she couldn't even reach the gas pedal or see over the fucking dash of a big rig truck. But intentionally hiding her beautiful, bouncing, braless little tits from me, now that I was apprehensive about it!

Claudia had now found a new technique that worked even better and faster than her usual whining, pouting, and bitching little self. With that thought, I quickly suspected that I was going to get super screwed big time this fucking summer!

The truck driving thing was quickly forgotten as Claudia set off on another summer adventure she had planned. She came to me early one hot summer morning half-dressed and her nipples visible beneath a tiny bikini top, and said, "Daddy, I need fifty-thousand dollars cash, and I need it right fucking now!"

I laughed at her and said, "You don't even know what cash looks like, young lady."

"Fuck you, Daddy," she replied, "I will just go get it from Mom and use it to buy lots of big thick fucking bras with, little fucking gutless pervert."

When I didn't immediately budge and before I could even say a word or give in to her demands, Claudia said, "Oh please, please, Daddy, I will do anything for you."

Just as I opened my mouth and was about to surrender to her, she got all hot and loud again. She suddenly reached up and grabbed her perky little tits and shoved them together and upwards and said, "If you ever want to suck on these pretty little titties, you will get me my fucking money, Daddy," and then she spun and stormed out of the room again.

Margo walked in about that time, and I said, "I will be back shortly, dear; I need to run to the bank quickly!" And I began to suspect that it was going to be one hell of a hot fucking summer!

The End

HJO66
HJO66
307 Followers