Daddy's Dollhouse Ch. 04

Story Info
Out for coffee with William, Olivia begins feeling strange.
2.4k words
4.36
3.9k
8
0

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 02/11/2024
Created 02/06/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Svek
Svek
36 Followers

## The Diner

William and Olivia walked the half block to a small cafe, chatting about the weather and the area. They heard a car's engine come to life and speed away, but otherwise the walk was quiet and Olivia felt more at ease and felt calmer as the fresh air helped to wake her a bit more.

William explained as they walked that he had only just moved to the city about a month ago. He admitted that the move had been prompted by his feelings about his late-wife's need to have him move on. He seemed to be vulnerable as they talked and she felt drawn to him, able to understand his need to want to be faithful to someone that wasn't there anymore but also needing to continue to live. Olivia didn't want to push for more, in case it made things awkward. She only nodded saying she understood that some things are hard to explain.

As they entered a waitress, with the name tag labeled "Sheila", led them to a booth and poured them both coffees, she moved behind the counter and returned with menus a moment later, asking if they wanted anything else. William smiled and offered to buy Olivia a dessert since she had missed out on the stale doughnuts. Olivia smiled and agreed. After a moment of browsing the menu she opted to try the pie of the day, which was a peach cobbler, and he had the apple pie with a scoop of ice cream.

They talked while waiting for their desserts. William made a wide hand gesture as he tried to explain something, bumping Olivia's coffee over by accident. He quickly stood and grabbed a nearby pile of napkins, saving Olivia from getting covered in the tide of hot black coffee heading towards her.

William was very quick in his response and had quickly grabbed the coffee pot where the waitress had left it and refilled her a new cup, before setting it down in front of her. The hot liquid swirled with a slightly white foam as he returned to cleaning his mess. Olivia never noticed the small drops of clear liquid that William had added as he moved, deftly placing the cup in front of her. The waitress, Sheila, walked over with a towel and asked him to sit and let her clean it and William apologized to both women for his clumsiness.

He and Olivia noticed the scowls that another customer was giving them, chuckling at the situation Olivia commented on his swift work in saving her from an empty cup. They sat and chatted as they sipped at their coffees and ate their pies.

Olivia found herself opening up more than she had expected to, as she felt herself getting warmer and feeling more at ease with William. He had a steady energy that made it easy for her to open up with him, and the coffee made her feel so warm and cozy. His eyes seemed so intense as they talked, almost like they could melt her as they bored into her deepest and most hidden thoughts.

He made her feel naked and exposed before him. He made her want to be completely naked for him, to open herself to him and to feed his lust with her body. She was excited by it, she had imagined doing things with him and here he sat with her making her the center of his attention. She wanted to feel him and to be his to own and command. She couldn't help thinking about what he would look and feel like naked and inside of her. She wanted to let him make her his willing little whore.

His voice was melodic and she found herself blinking slowly as he spoke. Her head felt hazy and she wondered why things were feeling so fuzzy. Her mind kept wandering to his cock and his eyes held her enthralled. She felt like she was drunk or sleeping and couldn't focus on anything but him and feeding his needs. She wanted to give herself to his desires and passions whatever they might be.

He asked her about herself, and she couldn't help but answer him. She told him about her husband's cancer and tragic death years earlier. She talked about how she had adopted her husband's daughter Gabby. She told him about how she and her daughter had taken in Gabby's best friend years later and made Alice a part of their small family. She told him how the three of them loved each other and how she cared for them as any mother would.

She told him about her concerns that her 18 year old daughters would be drawn into a world they weren't ready for. She feared that they couldn't know how cruel life could be.

She shared her fears that she would lose Gabby if she wasn't careful. She told him about how that fear prompted her to allow her daughter Gabby to get her nose and breasts done for her 18th birthday. Olivia couldn't say "no" to her daughter when she seemed so set on doing those things, and they were so important to her feelings of self worth. She knew that by allowing her to do it, she could protect her at least a bit from bad situations and surgeons that might try to exploit her.

She told him about Alice's darker nature. How Alice was so drawn to a darker and more macabre mood. She was sullen and often prone to melancholy. Olivia tried to help Alice, but her short life had seen so much suffering. Olivia let her get the tattoos and piercings because Alice needed to feel like she could be herself with them, but Olivia worried about her choices. Alice tended to be more hedonistic and pagan in her beliefs, and Olivia feared for her mental and spiritual welfare.

William's words seemed to weave around her brain as he spoke in response to her concerns. She heard him tell her it was natural to worry about her daughters, but that she obviously loved both girls. That she needed to teach them, to train them, and to help them to know what to do.

She swayed slightly to his words as they echoed in her head. Visions of her daughters kneeling naked in front of him filled her mind.

She saw them being used by him. She was instructing them on how to be used like obedient little daughter whores for him. She showed them how to suck his cock correctly, kneeling with them and opening their mouths, pushing their faces down upon his cock until they could lick his balls with their soft young tongues as he fucked their sweet faces. She showed them how to swallow his length and girth without gagging too much or passing out as the thick cock choked them.

Her mind swam with visions of sucking on their hardened nipples as he used them. She would prepare them for him. She must teach them to kiss and lick one anothers' pussies and she needed to have them taste hers so they knew how to please him. The visions were so vivid, so primal and lusty. She had always wanted the girls, she loved them, they were hers to teach and protect and to train for him. She loved them and would show them how to love her and each other.

She shook her head, 'no,' she thought. No, they were her daughters. She had to protect them. She had to keep them safe. She had to keep them pure. She couldn't lust for them!

The voice seemed to echo from far within her, and the thoughts came stronger that she could only protect them if she prepared them. If she loved them and she taught them how to love her and to please him, only then could she keep them safe and her own. They were her lovely little girls, her secret shameful slutty pleasure and desires, her obedient little fuck slut daughters to use and to give to whomever she desired. They would love her as their mommy and fuck her to prove their love. She wanted to fuck them and to have them as hers in every way.

Olivia couldn't deny that she wanted to taste their sweet young pussies. She needed to feel them licking her own dripping slit and sucking on her clit and tits. Olivia had always denied her need and desire for women, most of all her longing for her daughters.

She had always wanted Gabby to look like a blonde young bimbo fuck doll with the plastic tits and sculpted nose. Hadn't she planted those beauty ideals in the girl, so when asked Olivia had been more than happy to let her daughter do it. Olivia had nurtured and groomed Gabby to become the slutty fuck toy with deepseeded daddy issues that her mommy lusted for. She had always loved the girl, but she knew that she wanted her, she needed her daughter to love her in the taboo way that only a mother and daughter could. Every night she secretly wanted to rub her daughter's panties against her mound and finger her dripping slit as she watched her baby girl sleeping naked and exposed for her desire. She knew that when she checked on the young woman as she slept, that Olivia only wanted to slip into bed with her and fuck her like she was a worthless slut there only to please her.

Olivia knew that she had only taken Alice in because the gothic young girl stirred a yearning in her for that sweet young pussy and her perky tits, and that her melancholy would make her desire attention and approval from Olivia as a parent figure. How often had Alice, as a small girl, been so pleased by Olivia's care and doting over her? She had received so little affection from her own parents, she almost ran to Olivia for acceptance, and Olivia knew that Alice would deny nothing to her for her acceptance and love.

The tattoos and piercings had made Alice look more dangerous but in truth they revealed her need for attention. She wanted Olivia to give it to her, she was so grateful that Olivia accepted her. Alice obviously wanted to be bent over and have her holes fingered as she begged for mommy to let her cum. She wanted Olivia to discipline her and force her to be a good girl for her mommy's love. Olivia wanted Alice to stare into her eyes as she held Alice's face against her pussy and told her that she was making her mommy so proud of her. She wanted to watch Alice suck and lick her, and to make her squirt and cum all over the young innocent face in black makeup as Alice smeared her black lipstick all across Olivia's slit.

She shook her head again fighting back the images and thoughts, but she wanted to please her daughters, she wanted their love, she wanted to feel their tongues and taste them. She wanted to hear their moans for mommy's pleasure and love...

Then she heard his voice, not the echo in her head. His voice sounded like it was edged in concern asking if she was feeling alright. He hadn't been telling her to fuck her daughters. He wasn't asking her to swallow his cock and to give herself and her daughters to him. For a moment she was confused and she wished he would ask her for all of that, or that he would let her continue to dream about her sinful secret desires. She roused herself and looked at him a bit blearily, feeling almost drunk. He said she looked like she wasn't feeling well and he should take her home. He paid for the coffees and food, and walked her to her car.

He sat her in her passenger seat, she felt his heat as he guided her into the seat and leaned across her body to buckle the seatbelt. She wanted to feel his skin against hers, she could smell his musk and she longed to lick and kiss his body. She wanted to take his cock in her mouth and taste him as he filled her throat. She felt her nipples harden at his nearness as she longed for his rough hands to squeeze them. Her panties began to feel moist again as his hand had slid the belt across her waist, and she fought down the urge to invite his hand to linger between her thighs and let her juices flow over his fingers as he played with her smooth wet lips.

She handed him her keys when asked for them, and longed to spread her legs and give him anything he desired from her. He drove her to her home, his voice was calm and steady and her head swam with thoughts of putting her face in his lap and sucking him while he drove. She could barely hear what he said, none of it registered with her as she could only focus on her thoughts and longing for him to possess her.

She was shocked at herself, but she wanted him and all she could think of was how good he would feel inside of her. He parked in the driveway, got out and walked to her car door. Opening it he helped her out as he placed her arms around his neck as he helped her stand. She longed to push her face to his and feel his lips against hers. She thrilled at his touches and wanted to beg for him to touch more, to touch her bare flesh, to take her. He walked her to her door, his arm was around her and she felt her pussy get wetter and start to drip down her legs from his closeness.

"Go inside and rest," his words, a command she couldn't defy. She nodded like a small child. "You'll feel better in the morning... you may call me when you lay down. We can keep talking until you sleep," she nodded again, as he entered his number into her phone. She stumbled into the house, her body feeling ready to explode with desire for the man that had just led her to her door. She stumbled to her room and shut the door, as images of her secret lusts flooded her mind and she felt like she should lay down and let herself be swept away by them.

Svek
Svek
36 Followers