Daddy's Droid Ch. 02

Story Info
Virtual Reality goes wrong ...
5k words
4.62
14.5k
23

Part 2 of the 13 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 12/26/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Friday & Saturday - Bonding

Whew. I felt drained. That was definitely the longest session yet. Daddy had gone to some effort to make sure a droid got off ... and I was pretty sure he'd been thinking about me the whole time. Which was way cool. I just lay there on the pillows and stared up at the ceiling, playing it back in my head. With a start, I realized that I could repeat the whole thing, every little nibble of it - right now, if I was up for it.

Except, I really was beginning to feel run down. It dawned on me that Lacy needed to be recharged, and soon. In exactly five minutes, actually -- an automatic alarm had gone off in my head. The urge to get upstairs to the charge base was suddenly overwhelming. There was definitely no time to go down to my bedroom, now. I hustled into the closet. I knew I was supposed to undress, but I also knew that it didn't matter, what with no panties and all. The chair was ready and waiting for me -- four inches worth of my charger coupling was already sticking out of the seat. I stared at the fat knob, with all its socket holes ready to fit into connector pins somewhere deep inside me. And all I felt was relief and anticipation. I promptly sat down so that the knob drove up inside my ass -- which was kinda nice, actually -- and then I wriggled a bit as it snaked steadily up, up into my body. That was even nicer. There was a bit of a jolt when the connection was made ...

* * *

... and then I felt good as new. Only, Lacy's internal clock said it was now 2200 hours - ten o'clock. Anybody ever tells you androids dream, well, I can tell you this one doesn't. If it weren't for the clock function, I wouldn't have noticed I'd been out four hours. It felt like as soon as the cable thing was all the way inside me, it started to glide out again. I didn't even feel the thing disconnect.

And this time something new had been added. There was a second fat cable lodged in me -- this one in my pussy. It was hot, and like the other, it must have been two feet long. It was also retracting, a little more slowly than the one in my ass. I closed my eyes and enjoyed the process, even as I took in the fact I was still linked to Lacy.

And then it hit me: ten o'clock? Daddy would be home any minute! What was I gonna do? If I rushed downstairs and snatched the headset off my real-life head, would Lacy still work properly? How could I get her upstairs, if she didn't? By now my body was probably lying in a puddle of my own juices. I'd be all wobbly, and incoherent. 'Scuse me, Daddy, I just borrowed your fuck-toy for the day, and I'm too worn out to get it back up the stairs. Give me a hand, would ya?' Right.

But it didn't much matter what I thought I should do - I could feel the bot's need to go to the front door and greet Daddy. Hell, I was half way there already, without even realizing it. And then I thought, how would he know his daughter was linked to this thing? He could use me all night, plug me in, and then I could pop downstairs as soon as I come back on. I'd have all afternoon to sort this out ... no, fuck, wait. Tomorrow's Saturday.

By that time I was by the door, and there was my handsome Daddy, and I could feel my pussy leaking yet again.

"Hi there, Tracie! How was your day?"

Oh My Fucking God! Busted! How did he know it was me? But then I heard myself saying, "S' alright."

"Why so glum, chum?"

And I started babbling some nonsense about how all the girls in my gym class tease me because they have smaller tits (which none of them did). So then I realized I was still wearing Lacy's bustin' out school uniform. Fridays must be 'Tracie Night', and Lacy was delivering her lines while I was busy panicking.

"I'm just tired, Daddy."

"Come on, it's late -- time for bed. You'll feel better in the morning. We can go to the zoo. Want me to tuck you in?"

That gave me a turn -- this was happening in real time. If we went downstairs, we'd find my drooling body zoned out on my bed.

But of course the scenario wasn't likely to include a side trip to the real Tracie's bedroom. If I was asleep, which is what I was supposed to be, a visit from Daddy and Lacy would be awkward for everybody. Even as I tried to guess what was coming next, I was saying, "Can I come up and snuggle for a while, first?"

So there it was. I thought, hot damn! Tonight Daddy is gonna pretend his doll is me ... not just someone like me. And as long as the link held (which it had all day, so far), he really would be fucking me! More or less.

As it turned out, the script called for a gentle, first time fuck. And this was my first - in real time. I could definitely tell the difference - more detail, maybe. Also nice was that this time he kept saying my name:

"Um -- Tracie - you shouldn't be touching me there!"

"Why not? Willie seems to like it!" ...

"Tracie, love. Are you sure you want me to do this?"

"Oh God, yes, Daddy! Now take off my skirt!" ...

"Oh, Tracie, your pussy tastes so fine!"

"Yes! Put your tongue just there! Never stop!" ...

"You're so tight, Tracie -- this isn't hurting you, is it, baby?"

"No, Daddy, it feels wonderful. I never imagined!"

Okay - it sounds pretty lame, to tell it. But the thing was, that night I didn't need a script.

After a couple of hours of slow and varied sex, I lay cuddled against Daddy, waiting to see what else he'd like to do. He stretched and yawned, and said "Time to sleep, now." And then, I yawned, and began to feel tired. I was confused -- I knew I had ninety minutes left on my charge -- and then I realized it had been an order. I was being shut down.

I was disappointed, but happy. Daddy carried me into the closet, then kissed me softly and carefully sat me down so that my butt plug engaged properly. As it slowly crawled up inside me to make its connection, I said, sleepily, "Thank you, Daddy."

He smiled, and then ...

* * *

Wham! My power cable was sliding back out my butt, it was Saturday afternoon, and I was alone. The rude transition, and everything that had happened before it, made my head spin. But I knew that right now, I had to get down to my bedroom. I'd been linked to Lacy for thirty hours already - I must be getting hungry or something. I slipped out the closet door, and tried to avoid thinking anything that would throw me into another recorded fuck ... as tempting as that was.

I heard Daddy humming in the shower, and I nearly lost it, right there. Plus, Lacy was hankering to get to her own shower stall. But the coast was clear, so I bolted through the bedroom, trying desperately not to picture my naked father just behind the other door, and ran off down the hall. I still faced some of the same problems as yesterday -- I should have got dressed before I bailed out of the closet, 'cause now I was gonna have to get a nude Lacy back upstairs - but it didn't seem so important. I was pretty sure this couldn't wait much longer.

Even so, I didn't expect to find my body face down on the floor and the headset

lying broken in a corner across my room.

>< >< ><

I (that is, the Lacy me) started to tremble. I somehow knew that this had happened at the end of my first session, when I'd fainted. And if my body had been unconscious, and the headset broken, all this time ... then my thoughts, my memories -- everything that was me - had somehow been transferred into an android.

And what now? I wasn't sure if I could be put back. I wasn't even sure if I wanted to be. I had to talk to Daddy -- tell him everything.

First things first. I on the way back upstairs I make a quick call. "Adele? I have to talk to you."

"Tracie! Where've you been?" I finally realized that even Lacy's voice was a remarkably good imitation of my own, if huskier. More sultry, like.

"Never mind that now. Get your ass over here right away."

Then I ran up to Daddy's room. I could hear him, still humming as he toweled himself down. Steady, girl. From outside the door, I said, "Daddy. Remember how, when I was five, Spots ran away? And you told me you'd find him, and you did? And remember how you used to sing me the same songs Mamma did after she was gone, even though it made you cry? Daddy, I made a mistake, and I need your help again."

The sounds from the bathroom stopped, briefly, and then Daddy popped out, all wrapped in towels. I was huddled naked on the floor, blubbering, but what he saw was not his daughter but his sex-bot.

"Lacy? Get up! What the hell -- you're not supposed to be playing our games in the daytime." Then he realized exactly what I'd said. "Have you got a programming glitch?"

I found myself standing to attention, and saying, "Analyzing -- negative, all parameters normal."

Daddy looked stumped. "Well, something's wrong. Have you been talking to Tracie? Has she seen you like this?"

I was starting to panic, now, even as I tonelessly answered the direct questions: "No -- I have not been talking to Tracie. Yes -- she has seen my reflection."

"Huh? Seen your reflection -- when? Where?"

"At 1603 hours, in your closet."

"That was just a few minutes ago! Is she in there now?"

"No."

"Well, get dressed. I think you need a deep diagnostic, while I talk to Tracie. Shit."

I reviewed Daddy's words. First a direct order which, obviously, I was compelled to follow, followed by an ominous opinion. And while I assumed the last bit wasn't an order, I was in fact in deep shit. If I wasn't careful I'd get myself rebooted, and I had a feeling that that would be A Very Bad Thing.

I managed to get hold of myself as I walked into Lacy's closet for clothes. Daddy hadn't told me to stop talking -- yet. "Do you know about the virtual reality system?" I asked, even as I hauled on the school uniform, that being the only thing in the closet that felt like mine.

"What are you talking about?" Somebody else didn't read the manual. Like father, like daughter.

"About the headset device. It's kept here, in the base of the charger." By this time Daddy was coming into the closet behind me, while I continued to answer his luckily vague question. "If someone wears it, they see what Lacy sees. Your daughter found it, and tried it on."

"When ...?"

"Yesterday. And she's still wearing it now." For the moment I ignored what I'd only just seen in the basement. "She's using Lacy this moment, to talk to you. Daddy -- it's me!" I started crying again. "Oh, Daddy, I'm so sorry!"

He still didn't look convinced -- he certainly didn't sweep me into his arms and console me. "But ..."

I rushed on before he could stop me. "Adele told me about it. She said her uncle has an android sex ... er, housekeeper." Then I honest-to-God blushed (I supposed it was built into Lacy so she could look coy, once in a while). It was so silly. I couldn't say 'sex-toy' to Daddy, but I could spend hours artistically fucking him. I was pretty nearly hysterical already, and looking at Daddy's baffled face put me over the edge. I began to giggle helplessly. Like, full-out, eyes-and-nose-streaming, leaning-on-the-wall, holding-tight- to-my-quivering-belly giggling. I nearly peed on the floor.

To my surprise, the color had drained out of his face. Turns out, the one thing Lacy doesn't do is blush. Just a programming oversight, I guess. And what she especially doesn't do is cross her legs to keep from wetting herself.

"Tra ... Tracie? Theresa? But you shouldn't be ..."

"I know Daddy, but I did, and now ... there's more."

"Oh my God. Last night?"

"Um, yeah. That was me." I was hugging him, now, and after a slight hesitation he hugged me back. "But the thing is, I'm stuck in Lacy!"

Well, the truth was out, but he still wasn't getting it. I had to explain the whole story, including all the naughty bits. I was about to tell the part where I'd found my body on the floor and I'd been too scared to take my pulse, when the doorbell rang.

"That's Adele. We've got to let her in."

Daddy had barely opened the door for Adele, when I started in on a red-faced and completely incoherent recap of my story for her.

"Fruitbat!" said Adele.

I froze up solid, one arm still in the air, caught in the middle of a demonstration of how I'd tried to bring up the menu. I was still 'on' - I just couldn't move.

"What the hell just happened?" said Daddy.

"That's your droid's default safety word, in case something goes completely wrong. Which I'd say it has. It's like an emergency override - puts the thing into standby. Didn't ya read the manual?" She looked meaningfully at Daddy's toga-towel wrap, and my skin-tight school costume, and added, "So where's Tracie, anyway?"

"I'm pretty sure this is Tracie," said Daddy. "She says her mind has been transferred to Lacy, somehow."

Adele's eyes opened wide. I could see the mental wheels turning. "Shit," she finally blurted, and then she turned to me and said, "Batfruit!"

I dropped my arm and glared at her. "Batfruit? What kind of a secret word is Batfruit?"

"It's not a secret! It's in the damn book. It is you, isn't it? You didn't ... tell me you didn't redline, did you?"

"Which is what?"

"It's really rare, but there's been cases where the intensity level accidentally goes to 100%. If that happens -- shit, it was printed in red caps! If that happens, you have to abort the link right away. Or else ... Oh, God you did, didn't you? Where are you? The rest of you?"

"Passed out, downstairs," I said, but Adele was already on her way down. Daddy followed her, but I hung back. I already knew what they would find ... what I had earlier refused to accept. I was fucked - there was definitely no going back for me.

>< >< ><

After a while, they came back upstairs. After a little group weep, Adele sort of took over. She said how I was hugely lucky, 'cause supposedly nobody survives a redline, unless they bail, PDQ. Instead, I had somehow gained a new and improved body. And she told Daddy he was lucky too, 'cause he still had me. She also managed to convince him that the best thing to do now was to tidy up and make it look like an accident. Which it mostly did, anyway. He just had to get rid of the fried headset.

So Daddy gave me a big hug, and then a little kiss -- with some tongue, so I knew everything was gonna be great. Then we split up. Daddy went down to take care of 'the scene' before he called the cops. He said he'd have to hang around downstairs to deal with them, and the coroner, and stuff (which creeped me out even more). Meanwhile, Adele and me went and hid out in my closet. No point in confusing the issue.

There were two chairs in there (counting my throne) but we sat side by side on the floor, our shoulders touching, like we sometimes used to do in the basement.

"I'm so sorry," Adele wailed. "It was all my fault."

I gave her a squeeze, and said, "Don't worry. You know I was gonna find that headset thing eventually. And screw it up, just like now."

She snuffled a bit, and then said, "What's it like?"

A direct question, but a vague one. "Clarify."

Adele didn't notice my improbable response, or my flat delivery -- it was only one word, after all. "Well, okay, I tried it myself - I get the fucking part. But I mean, what's it like being an android?"

"Oh. It's just so bizarre." I was in such a state of shock over being mostly dead that I hadn't really thought about it much. "I still feel the same, like my old self. With a few upgrades, even." I jiggled a tit with my free hand, to illustrate -- which cheered me up, some. Adele was watching me so intently, I couldn't help from adding, "And then there's the special powers ..."

Her eyes opened wide.

"Um -- let's see. Oh, right -- I've got an internal clock. Wanna know what time it is in Lisbon?"

Adele snorted.

But there was more, wasn't there? Like, my not needing to breathe was probably handy for more than blowjobs. Would I still work underwater? And obviously I couldn't get sick. I quietly thought about everything for a bit, and then came back to Adele's question. "The thing is I feel like Tracie, all right, but Lacy -- her programming -- she's still in here, too. I've got these compulsions ... like, right now, I really want my daily shower."

"A shower?" Adele laughed.

"It's more of a cleaning cycle, really. It's a maintenance thing. I know I can't, 'cause we're hiding out up her, but the urge is still there. And right now it's five thirty-five, so I feel like I should be downstairs cleaning up after dinner. I can choose to ignore this stuff, but it feels better if I just do it.

"Plus I'm horny all the time. I can control that, too -- except at night. Then, I'll do anything and everything Daddy tells me to. I need to make him happy. Mind you, I'd probably want to do that anyway. But that's the trouble -- I don't know what's me, and what's Lacy. We're sort of mushed up together. All I ever think about is sex. Like when you said that safety word, I just froze up. I knew you could do anything you liked to me, anything at all. I was helpless ..."

"God, Tracie! I didn't even think of that ..."

"No, no! The point is, I was mad at you, yeah, but the Lacy in me loved it. I started to think about what you could do with me. I was so frozen I couldn't even pretend to breath."

"Pretend! Geez - I keep forgetting. You look so human. Oh! Sorry, but you know what I mean. And I guess you don't eat, either."

"Just Daddy's cum. I think there's a reservoir inside me someplace, to store it all. Ha! Maybe that's why I need a daily flush and rinse." I looked at Adele's face -- which was a study -- and sighed, "God -- I really am a sex-bot! What am I gonna do?"

"Um -- anything you like. You're dead, girl."

I gave her a glare. "Thanks a lot."

"No -- I mean, as far as the world knows, Tracie is gone. No more school, right? So you're Lacy, now. But who even knew your Dad got himself an android, 'cept me? It's not like you two have had any company over. And I didn't even tell my folks -- what was I gonna say? 'Hey. Guess what? Tracie's Pop's gone and got himself a new sex-toy'?" She raised an eyebrow to remind me she'd recognized Lacy's real job. "They don't even know about Uncle Max's 'girlfriend', Greta. She looks human but she can't quite pull it off. But you can pass for the real thing -- sorry, sorry. But it's true. You can go out on your Daddy's arm as his new girlfriend. And you can hang with me at the mall, get some new clothes. It's all good."

I started to perk up, and then remembered. "There's another thing about being a machine, Adele. A real biggie - my recharge. I'm already starting to feel run down. In twenty-two minutes, I've got to be on that charger base. Look, it's already getting set up for me." I nodded to where the tip my charge probe had slid out of the chair. It was gleaming with the lubricant that would ease its passage inside me.

Adele whistled softly, and went over to examine it.

"I'm 'on' for four hours in the afternoon, from two 'til six, to do housework. Then I'm off-line for four hours, and 'on' again at night, from ten 'til two, to fuck Daddy. After that I'm 'off' for twelve hours. Not much time left over to read a book." I laughed, and added, "Not that I want to. I've got something else to entertain me - I think I have a software glitch. I can access my own recordings, Adele. I know they were made especially for ... for humans to watch. Not much use for Lacy.

"I can't really control access yet. It seems to be triggered by my being in the same spot where it was first recorded. And I can block it, usually -- if I want to. But once it starts, I can't make it stop. Anyway, what really proves it's not supposed to happen is that I act out the whole thing."

Adele laughed at that. "You're right -- that probably isn't supposed to happen. I gotta see that."

She clearly didn't realize she'd given a direct order, but ... I stood and walked closer to the door.

12