All Comments on 'Daddy's Dungeon Bail'

by nadia603000

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
I would love another chapter

I would love to have another chapter where Emily totally crushes her dad until he is nothing but a shell of a male. Perhaps using an electric cock cage that shocks him for long periods at odd hours of the day. I don't know how he would be able to go to work without getting shocked from time to time. I do like that that the dom does have some ethics and does not blackmail others unless forced to do so. So rare these days.

Jim65mymJim65mymover 2 years ago

Interesting story. The bail conditions were worth the read alone. I agree that there should be a Part II. I could envision a repeat performance at Emily’s home where daddy is the naked host for Emily’s friends (including Pepper and some gay male friends) where daddy is the door prize and the winner gets to take daddy home for a week of whatever he wants while Emily makes a whorehouse out of her home. I’m sure he’d be a hit when the winner had a party and daddy was forced to suck everybody's cock. She should set regulations for daddy, like no clothes for daddy while in the house, and he always answers the front door. Lots of possibilities here.

Familyluv2114uFamilyluv2114u7 months ago

Oh my!

You just have to continue with Emily & Ken!

Please…….I mean by the way she laughingly giggled when they were ridiculing him with that whole tube like attachment thing to cover up his little boner made me wonder all the things SHE can do to him when she they go home.

He does owe her big doesn’t he ;)

And on that same note……When they all continued ridiculing him by refusing to make him cum,she felt sorry and ave him the release he most desperately needed…..A sweet gesture from daughter to father.

I also enjoyed the finger in the ass play,and the way she reacted when feeling the “turd” lol, the innocence of her reaction was genuinely real.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usernadia603000@nadia603000
Just a girl who likes to play games, have fun, and write stories about it. Did you like my stories? Visit my website for the very latest, unpublished stories. Or, feel free to drop me a note here or on my site. I try to answer everyone, but only by email. FIND ME AND ALL ...