Like Mother Like Daughter Pt. 01

Story Info
Daddy finds out Daughter takes after her mom.
5.8k words
4.43
143k
186

Part 1 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 06/14/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

AUTHOR'S NOTE: This is a work of fiction. All characters are over the age of 18. Also I haven't written anything in a long time, so a review would be very appreciated.

*

It was a hot summer night when my daughter came home crying. My wife Becca and I were lying in bed watching some trashy TV when we heard the door slam and our daughter Sasha storm off to her room, followed by another slam. Becca and I shared a look of concern before I gave her a kiss and told her I'd take care of it. Becca nodded but still looked worried, it wasn't like Sasha to act like this but we both knew it was best if I was the first person for her to talk to. Sasha loved her mother, but she's always been a "Daddy's Girl".

Slipping out of bed I threw on a tee shirt and headed down the hall towards Sasha's room. Just before I knocked when I heard the sobbing from the other side of the door and my breath caught in my throat. Sasha had been on a date tonight and if she's reacting like this there's only a few things I can think of that would have happened, and most of those would mean her boyfriend is now her ex, or soon to be. Gently I knocked on the door and softly called "Hey there Kiddo, heard you come in. Sounds like your night wasn't that good. Want to talk about it?"

The crying softened and a moment later the door opened. I had seen my daughter distressed before, stressed out of her mind about finals, bone weary exhausted from a 12-hour shift at her summer job, screaming in pain from a broken arm when she slipped at the pool, but I had never seen her like this. Sasha's makeup was streaked down her face and her eyes were so puffy I wondered how she had even managed to drive home if she had been crying this hard. What stood out the most though was how she held herself. The normally bright and outgoing young woman I saw every day, looked not just hurt, she looked like she was trying to fold in on herself. Even standing there in front of me she fidgeted uncomfortably and nervously tried to straighten her skirt.

Reaching out I pulled my daughter close and wrapped her in a tight hug. "It's OK babygirl. It's OK, let it out. I'm here, I've got you." Whatever bit of tension she had holding her up snapped and Sasha melted into my arms sobbing uncontrollably. After several minutes of her soaking my shirt, we finally made our way to sitting on her bed and a few tissues and deep breaths later she looked like she was finally ready to speak. "So... Do I have to help you hide a body?" Sasha's laugh came out like a bursting dam and with a big grin she shook her head "No. Not yet at least."

We sat on her bed for a few more minutes as Sasha's breathing returned to normal. I waited patiently, knowing she would talk when she was ready. Sasha glanced up at me but quickly averted her eyes and returned her focus to the hem of her skirt. She took a deep, shuddering breath and finally spoke. "Brian and I were supposed to have sex tonight. It was supposed to be my first time."

I tried not to let my surprise show on my face. Not that she was out having sex, but that she hadn't yet. Sasha had always been funny, outgoing and effortlessly charming, and by any standard she was gorgeous. Her mother Becca was what I would call a natural black beauty, hourglass figure, beautiful face, short hair, and flawless, coffee colored skin. Sasha had her mother's face, but her hair was longer with looser curls that flowed over her shoulders, and her skin was closer to caramel. As her father I shouldn't have noticed her figure, it was impossible not to notice. Her mother and I worked out almost every day and Sasha joined in most of the time, but we were both a little jealous of her metabolism given that it seemed effortless for her to maintain a flat stomach, large breasts and full, tight ass. Sasha had had several boyfriends and a few girlfriends throughout high school but none of them seemed to stick around for more than a few weeks. I had always just assumed she had inherited my sex drive and was out having fun.

Becca and I had resolved long to raise our daughter differently than we had been raised and to be as open with her as we could. We had made sure that whatever questions Sasha had, that we would always be supportive, loving, and would never judge her for wanting to live her life in whatever way made her happy. It was tough sometimes, but after twenty years we had gotten pretty good at taking things as they came.

When it became apparent that Sasha wasn't going to offer anything else I finally spoke up. "Supposed to? I'm guessing something happened?"

Sasha squirmed in her seat, still focusing on the hem of her skirt. "Yeah. Um. So, I've done other stuff before, but tonight would have been the first time I let anyone, um, 'down there'"

I wrapped an arm around my daughter and squeezed her shoulders. "Kiddo, I know it's a little awkward, but you don't have to use euphemisms. If you're comfortable enough, then just try and talk to me normally. I promise I've heard it all before. So, you were gonna let Brian stick his dick in you?"

Sasha broke out laughing again. "Yeah. We tried that. Honestly, I haven't let anyone do anything with my, um, my pussy. Like, ok, I guess I'll tell you everything. I've made out with lots of people, a couple of my exes have played with my boobs and even I've gone down on a few guys, and a few girls. I've liked most of that. But for some reason whenever anyone would try and do anything with my pussy it would just feel awkward and uncomfortable. So, I would tell them to stop and most did. The only one who didn't got himself a black eye. Of course, almost all of them who got turned down stopped dating me soon after. I get called a tease and a bitch a lot, and that hurt, but I can deal, y'know."

I saw her hands clenching the fabric of her skirt tight enough turn her knuckles white and I started rubbing her back. "It'll be OK kiddo. I know what they did was shitty, but I'm glad you stood up for yourself. I'm proud of you."

Sasha's hands unclenched and she smiled softly, leaning into the backrub. "Thanks Dad. But anyway, so I really liked Brian and I didn't want things to end with him the same way as the others, so I wanted to try with him. So, things started getting heavy with him and he put his hand up my skirt." Sasha paused and looked up at me. I just smiled and softly nodded for her to continue. "So he's using his hands to play with my... with my pussy, and it just feels weird. Like his fingers were all bony and his nails were sharp, and it just wasn't feeling good at all. Like I wanted it. I wanted him. I was, y'know, wet and ready to go. But it wasn't happening. So, I figured maybe it was just that he didn't know how to do that and I just said 'fuck it' and decided to skip the appetizer and go right to the main course."

Sasha fidget in her seat, and bit her lip. "So, we get naked, he puts on a condom and then he's gonna put it in, and at first it doesn't wanna go. Like his dick was hard and I was wet, and he tried but it was like my pussy just didn't want to let him in. So we tried again and I helped him line it up and everything, but we couldn't get it in. So we were both getting frustrated and then he just took over. He held my legs up and he lined his dick up and he just started putting it in." Tears started falling down her cheeks again. "It hurt dad. It hurt so much. Like I heard that it usually hurts the first time, but this was insane. It felt like I was being ripped apart. I told him to stop. I told him that it hurt, and he just said that I just needed to get used to it. He kept pushing in and it just kept getting worse. I told him to stop again, and I started hitting him and he pulled out. It still hurt after he pulled out. Like it was cramping so bad it felt like I had pulled something." Sasha sniffled and I handed her another tissue before she continued quietly. "It still kinda hurts."

Another minute passed before Sasha continued. "So Brian got all huffy. I tried to tell him how much it hurt but he just didn't understand. He finally gave up after I told him no for the third time. And then he got dressed while telling me that I was either lying or there was something wrong with me. I just sat there and cried for a bit until I finally managed to get dressed and drive home. And now we're here." Sasha smiled weakly. "So that was my night, how's yours been?"

I chuckled and hugged my daughter again. "Oh y'know, pretty chill right up until I found out I had to go make a call to my lawyer. Gotta see if he can get me off a murder charge, y'know." Sasha smiled again and buried her face in my arms. "OK, look kiddo, you've had a long night and I want you to get some sleep. First though, I want you to know that I love you, I'm proud of you, and that you're gonna be OK. I know this is frustrating and it hurts but trust me when I say that this is something you'll be able to deal with. I'm gonna go fill in your mom because she'll want to know what's up and I'm sure you don't want to have to relive all this a third time, but we'll talk some more in the morning alright?"

Sasha hugged me again and dried her eyes. "OK dad. I'm gonna go take a shower and try and get some sleep."

With a quick kiss on her forehead, I left Sasha's room and went back to join my wife who paused the show and asked what was up. I sighed deeply. "Get comfortable babe, got a lot to go over here."

-----THE NEXT MORNING-----

Sasha slept in the next day and finally came downstairs about 9. I was washing up after breakfast and her mom was getting ready to leave for work. When Becca saw her, she ran up and gave Sasha a big hug. "Hey you. Heard about last night. I really hate to do this, but I got called into the office. But you and your dad are gonna have a long talk though. Is there anything you need before I go?" Sasha shrugged and hugged her mom back. With that Becca kissed her daughter on the cheek and headed off to work.

I gestured to the plate of pancakes and bacon on the counter "Saved you some breakfast kiddo." Sasha grabbed a cup of coffee and started inhaling the food while I finished washing the dishes. I poured myself some coffee and joined her at the table as she dipped the last of her bacon in the maple syrup. "So, your mom and I have a few questions for you." Sasha sighed and sipped at her coffee but didn't interrupt me. "So, question 1: You said that any time anyone had tried to play with you 'down there' that it just felt uncomfortable, does that include you?"

Sasha set her coffee cup down and swallowed. "Kinda yeah? Like I haven't tried much because it just felt weird so I could never get into it. Eventually I just stopped trying."

"Hmm... What about oral? You said you've gone down on some people, but does it feel that way when it's a tongue instead of fingers?"

Sasha blushed and shook her head. "Umm... I don't know. No one's ever tried."

I chuckled "Sounds like you've had some shitty dates kiddo." Sasha laughed and sipped her coffee "Ok, are you still sore today?" Sasha shook her head but didn't say anything. "Alright, and suppose that this 'issue' of yours can be fixed, are you thinking you'll keep seeing Brian?"

Sasha took another long drink of coffee before she answered. "I don't know. I do like him, or at least I did. The way he reacted hurt almost worse than the pain. I mean, part of it was that I was frustrated that sex had never really worked for me before and I wanted to just get it over with so I could try and feel normal. I thought Brian could be that guy but given how he reacted maybe that won't work."

I took a drink and nodded. "Alright Sasha, I'm not going to judge you for wanting to try things again with Brian, or for anyone if, like you said, you just want to get it over with, but we've got a few things we need to cover. Here's the thing, it does sounds like you have a condition. It's called vaginismus and it's relatively rare, like maybe 1 in every 200 women. The short version is that when you try to put something inside you, if any part of it feels awkward or uncomfortable, then you have a kind of spasm that causes everything to squeeze shut which makes everything that much more painful. Part of it is mental, but it's also a physical reaction. Obviously, we'd want to get your OBGYN to confirm it, but the truth is your mom has it too so I've kinda heard this before."

Sasha sat at the table staring in astonishment at me, her mouth hanging open. "WHAT?! There IS something wrong with me?! Wait, mom has it too?! Why didn't you tell me?"

I held my hands up and sat back in my seat. "Don't shoot the messenger kiddo. One thing at a time. Saying there's something wrong with you is the wrong way to look at it. It's better to think of it as something that you'll need to work on if you want to enjoy 'penetrative sex', but you should still be able to enjoy other kinds of sex as long as you're comfortable with it." Sasha calmed down a bit and sat back in her seat. I continued. "Yeah, your mom has it too. She's had it for pretty much her entire life. She had never actually had non-painful sex before she met me. It actually took us a few years to work through it enough to have sex 'normally'. Occasionally it still flares up if she's stressed out or if I hit the wrong angle or something."

Sasha's brow furrowed and she held up a finger. "Hold on, you're telling me that it'll take years for me to work through this? You're saying you and mom went years without sex while you dated?"

I shook my head. "No to both. First off, she and I didn't meet until we were in our thirties, so she had been having painful sex for more than a decade. So by the time I met her the mental association was so strong that it took a long time to undo that before she really started to associate sex with pleasure. As long as you can start doing fun, pleasurable things with sex then I doubt you'll have to wait that long. But yeah, just because I wasn't able to stick my dick in her pussy for a while doesn't mean we didn't have a lot of pleasurable, satisfying sex. I just learned to adjust my expectations a bit and had some patience and we were good to go."

Sasha sipped her coffee, lost in thought. "Like what kinds of sex? I mean, when I've tried fingers, it hasn't worked either. I'm really not sure I want to skip straight to butt stuff."

I laughed hard. "Well butt stuff is technically an option but if you don't feel comfortable doing it then don't. As for fingers those will probably still work for you, but there's some other things you should try first." Sasha perked up. "The most important thing is to listen to your body, so you're gonna have to learn what works well for you, and that means you're probably going to have to experiment a bit. If you feel up to it then later today, I'll take you to a specialty store and we can get you some fun stuff like vibrators and lube. I understand it's probably going to be a little awkward going with your dad so if you want, I'll just take you to a place I know and give you some cash."

Sasha smiled and laughed. "Yeah, it's a little awkward, but I would really appreciate that. Thanks dad."

I gave her hand a little squeeze and finished my coffee. "Oh, and aside from that, once you've figured out how you like to be touched, I'd suggest giving oral sex another try with your boyfriend. Or if Brian is no longer gonna be in the picture then find someone you trust who can be patient OK?"

A dark look passed over Sasha's face. "Right, Brian. I should give him a call. Thanks for everything daddy. We can go to that specialty store later." Sasha drained her cup, kissed my cheek and headed back to her room.

I pulled out my phone and shot a text to Becca

"Just had a long conversation with Sasha. Yeah, it looks like it's what we were afraid of. We'll make sure that the next time she has a visit with Dr Lordes she examines her for it."

"UGH! I feel so shitty for inflicting that curse on her. How's she taking the news?"

"Hey, we've had this fight before. Don't blame yourself for something you couldn't control. Anyway, seems like she's taking it ok all things considered. We're gonna make a trip to the toy store later and get her some things that might help."

"OK. Keep me posted. I'm just afraid she'll have to go through the same thing I did. Guys with your level of patience don't come along often."

"Lol. Maybe, but I am living proof that guys like me exist, so I've got hope for her. You should too babe."

"I'll try. Got to get back to work. Love you."

"Love you too. Have a good day."

-----LATER THAT DAY-----

Sasha and I sat in the parking lot of the adult store. She had changed to a pair of cutoff shorts and a lowcut top. It was frankly too hot out for much else. She nervously chewed her lip before she finally spoke up. "Dad I know it's awkward, but can you come in with me? Like I know I should get some vibrators or dildos or whatever, but I really don't know what I should get and I just feel weird going in here by myself."

I had been a little worried about this. Ever since our conversation this morning I hadn't stopped thinking about my daughter playing with her pussy, using a vibrator or dildo to make her cunt gush, to hear her scream and moan. It didn't help when I thought about the ways Becca reacted when I made her cum for the first time, or how much Sasha looked like her. I pushed those thoughts aside, took a deep breath and smiled. "Sure thing, babygirl, but it would be way more awkward if the staff in there knew I was your father, so keep it under wraps, OK?" Sasha chuckled to herself and nodded.

Almost as soon as we stepped in the store Sasha's eyes bugged out of her head and she blushed furiously. Her head swiveled left and right trying to take in the variety of things on offer. Near the door there was the usual assortment of bachelorette party favors and cheap tacky bullshit like Kama Sutra playing cards. The lone employee was a friendly overweight woman who gave a quick hello before going back to her inventory. Realizing that if left to her own devices she'd have a hard enough time even looking at the products on display I decided to give my daughter a tour. Section by section we went through the lubes, the vibrators, the dildos, the lingerie, the men's toys, and the DVDS. I answered her questions and as we went along the questions came faster and faster. It was when we got to the kink gear that she fell silent but didn't look away. I kept up my tour for a while before I asked her if there was anything that stood out to her that she would like. Sasha's breath caught in her throat, and she leaned in to whisper. "I don't know what to get daddy. Can you tell me what I need?"

My own breath hitched as my daughter whispered in my ear. I led her back to the vibrators. "Um. Well. For now, I think you should stick to the simpler stuff. I'm gonna grab a bullet vibe, some lube, and a set of dilators for you. The vibe should feel better than just your fingers, the dilators will help you get used to having something in you and they come in a variety of sizes so you can sort of work your way up to something as big as a dick, and the lube should help everything feel better even if you're not going inside. But if there's anything at all you want to get just let me know."

My daughter looked at the items I had picked out and glanced around quickly. She darted over to the back of the store and grabbed some lingerie and a small butt plug. When she thrust the items in my hands, she sheepishly avoided eye contact but muttered "You said anything right?" I chuckled and headed off to the register trying not to think about my daughter wearing a garter belt and sheer stockings. I tried not to think about how they would accentuate her long, tone legs or frame her luscious ass.

The clerk finally looked up from her paperwork when I set the items on the counter and gave a practiced smile as she started ringing the items up. Before she even gave us the total I had pulled out my credit card, hoping we could get this over with before my mind wandered further. The clerk handed the glossy black bag to Sasha which she took, practically bouncing with joy. Sasha quickly turned and kissed me on the cheek. "Ooh. Thank you, daddy!"

12