Daddy's Entertainment

Story Info
Sissy slut becomes a toy for his master and friends.
1.1k words
4.19
20.1k
15
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I walked into the hotel in my 6 inch heels and confidently walked over to the front desk. I was wearing a short pink skirt and a see through mesh top. I had a choker on that read 'DADDYS SLUT' My little clitty was locked away in a tight pink cage. Everyone was looking at me strangely but I didn't care, master told me to arrive like that so I did.

It was the grand final for a some silly sport that he liked. He informed me the week before that him and a couple friends would be having a grand final party in a hotel and he wanted me to be the entertainment for his guests.

Arriving at the reception desk, there was a shy young man standing behind it. He looked up from the computer and looked shocked to see me. I must've really looked like some hot school girl. I was 5'2 and only weighed about 55kgs, most of it in my ass that my master made me keep sculpted and fat just for him.

"My master said to come to the reception desk, he said there was a package waiting for me under the name Isabella" This finally got the young man to move. He was kinda cute and I made a mental note to ask master if I could pay him a visit after. He went into the back office and returned with a little box and a note on top.

"Your m-ma-master is on the top floor, I'll allow you access through that lift over there. He said to open the box when you get in the lift." I took the box and as I walked away I gave him a little wink and blew him a kiss. This made him immediately blush and look away. I couldn't help smiling to myself as I went into the lift.

As the doors closed I opened the letter on the box. "Before you reach the penthouse, everything inside this box should be INSIDE or on your body. If one thing is still inside the box you will be punished severely." I had already started going up and was already at the 5th floor. My master was on the 48th floor. I opened the box, inside was an array of different toys and pleasure devices.

The first thing my eyes were drawn to was a giant pink butt plug that was at least the size of my fist. My master had made me put in a butt plug already before I came so I already started to panic. He didn't give me any lube in the box so I shoved the whole thing in my mouth to the base. My mouth was bulging with the size of the plug. I saw in the corner a red light, I knew it was a camera and I'm sure my master was watching me. I swirled my tongue around as best I could making the whole thing wet before taking it out of my mouth.

15th floor. I bent over and lifted my pink skirt making sure to face the camera as I did so. My round smooth ass was on display. With the plug in one hand I reached behind and with the other hand I gripped onto the other plug in my ass. It was already a decent size plug in my ass so this was not going to be easy. I pulled it to one side as best I could and started pushing the other plug in. It hurt so much but I knew the punishment would be worse.

Eventually I got the plug in, not without extreme pain of course that made me vision go a bit blurry. Both plugs were buried deep in my ass. 36nd floor. I reached back into the box and pulled out nipple clamps connected by a metal chain. I quickly lifted my mesh shirt and attached the clamps to my already puffy girly nipples.

I had reached the top. As the doors opened I felt this vibrating sensation from my the giant plug in my ass. I almost toppled over in my heels and had to grab the railing for support. The vibrations were sending shockwaves all throughout my body and it made my clitty strain tight against it's prison. I took tiny little steps out of the lift as the doors closed. I realized I had left the box in the elevator. Knowing that everything was out of the box not being able to prove was still going to get me punished even if he did see the whole thing and knew what was in the box.

The hallway was dimly lit with lights between the ceiling and the walls. The hallway was bathed in red. A door opened at the end. My master appeared there. As I approached I heard the sounds of voices and loud music. I could also smell a lot of weed smoke. I reached the door and my master handed me a joint. I took a big puff, as I did so he slapped my ass hard with what felt like a shovel. It sent shivers all through my body that I felt my head rattling from it.

"Don't be greedy slut, this is just a taster to get you started. Where's the box bitch" my master demanded. I was a completely different person to who I was on the ground floor. I was completely submissive and shy and couldn't look my master in the eye. "I'm sorry daddy, the plug in my ass started sending tingles through my body and I forgot to get it as the doors closed..." I intertwined my fingers behind my back as I spoke.

My master grabbed me by the waist and spun me around and slammed my face into the wall. He made me bend at the waist and stick my ass out. He lifted my skirt up. "For your first punishment slut, you'll be spanked and groped on the ass by all the men here. This way you will find out how many men are here. If you turn around once the second half of your punishment will be much worse. Is that clear slut?"

"Yes daddy" I moaned as he was the first to slap my ass.

The music was so loud that I couldn't hear the line of men form behind me. They all slapped and groped my ass with the force of a truck. Some got adventurous and reached further down to smack my balls in the cage. While all this was happening the plug in my ass was still going strong. I counted 12 giant men. I knew they were giant because each time one of them stepped behind me the light above me got a bit darker. Once the last man had got his share I was instructed to turn around. What I saw before my eyes might be the most beautiful thing a sissy girl like me has ever seen. 12 big men ready to destroy my holes. Tonight was going to be fun!