Daddy's Game

Story Info
A very drunk babygirl plays a game with Daddy.
1k words
4.08
20.2k
9
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

* All person's are age 18+ *

Daddy's Game

It was 2am, and it was time to call the cab. We were a couple of 21 year olds enjoying the night.

Jenny and I had our limit drinking vodka cranberries, and it was closing time. We waited outside, and with each passing minute that the cab didn't arrive, it felt like my bladder was expanding further.

After waiting an hour, Jenny and I decided to call my Daddy to pick us up. Like I predicted, Daddy arrived very short after the call.

"Hi Daddy!!" I giggled like a school girl when he got out to open my door.

"Hi Baby girl, Hi Jenny! Did you ladies have fun tonight?"

" Yes, Daddy! We danced, and karaoke, and DRANK!" I guess I shouted loudly, because Daddy put his hand over my mouth and shushed me.

"Rude Daddy" I tried to say, under his hand.

"Don't talk back, Baby girl, or you'll get daddy's paddle when we get home!" He whispered in my ear so Jenny couldn't hear. It sent tingles to my pussy, and for a moment I forgot how bad I needed to pee.

We got in the car, and Daddy drove us home. Jenny was spending the night in my room, and Daddy had already aired up the guest mattress.

Jenny was far more drunk than I felt. I was the "Happy, horny, hungry" kind of drunk. Jenny was ready to pass out drunk.

I took Jenny by the arm and walked her upstairs to my room. I gave her a glass of water, and an empty bucket in case she gets ill. I turned off The light, and walked back downstairs to grab a snack, and go pee.

On my way to the bathroom, I saw Daddy walking towards me. My heart raced, and my horny drunk side took over.

I always loved flirting with Daddy, but it never really went past flirting. There was once, I was 18, when he and I played with ourselves in front of each other on vacation, but other than that, we just flirted really intense when no one was around.

As soon as daddy approached me, I started laughing as he lovingly tickled my sides, and pee trickled down my leg. Daddy wouldn't of noticed if I were wearing my usual pants, but tonight I dressed slutty in a black mini skirt, black stockings, and a red blouse. The pee dropped on his foot.

"Aww Babygirl?? What's this? Why didn't you say you had to go so bad? I would of let you go pee first. But, I have a better idea! Let's play a game! I'm going to touch you in different areas of your sexy, big body, and each time you hold your piss in, I'll give you A kiss. Deal?"

"Deal! I'm warning you, I need to REALLY go!"

First Daddy poked my shoulder. No pee, I got my kiss! Next Daddy poked my belly button. Another kiss! But, things changed when Daddy put his hand up my skirt, and his fingers parted my pussy lips to squeeze my clit. At first, nothing. Daddy kissed my lips more passionately. His fingers began exploring my already wet pussy, and I spread my legs right there on the linoleum. Faster he played with my clit, faster and harder his fingers fucked my wet cunt. I couldn't stop it, I pissed all over Daddy's hand, my stockings, and the floor. It felt good!! I didn't care that I lost that round.

"I forgot too tell you your consequence for losing, Baby girl...a red ass with my paddle!".. His voice stern, but his smile; caring.

Daddy told me to get in the shower, while he mopped my fluids. I did as Daddy said.

I checked on Jenny, and she was passed the fuck out! So I continued downstairs to meet Daddy, and the paddle.

Daddy was sitting on the couch, knees slightly apart, patting them to have me come over. I did as I was instructed, I stood away from Daddy, my ass facing him.

" Bend over, baby girl, you know the drill"..

" Yes DADDY," I said as I bent over. And I heard the paddle as it was near my cheeks..

WHACK!!

Just one swat at first. It fucking stung so bad!

Then two more!!

WHACK!! WHACK!!

My ass was red and so warm. Daddy rubbed the left cheek, then the right. I loved it when Daddy paddled me. It made my pussy so wet with every swat.

"Daddy has a surprise for his baby girl. I got it just for you!", and he stood to go get a riding crop, with a leather hand on the end.

He started tapping my breasts with it.. tapping my soft pink nipples, my large tits. I had to be so quiet as to not wake up Jenny, and it was so hard not to cry out in pleasure.

Daddy stood before me, and I saw his bulge in his jeans appear so big.. he undid his pants, removed them, and stood there hard as could be.

He kept tapping my body in different places, hitting harder every time.. but, it felt good, this was the first time Daddy really spanked me. All part of Daddy's game.

"Daddy..... "

"Yes baby girl? What do you need? It's just us, tell me"..

"I need Daddy's cock in my mouth, please?"

"well, get on your knees..."

"Yes, Daddy.." and I got on my knees. Before me was his cock, he slapped my mouth with the head at first, rubbing it on my parted lips. I stuck out my tongue to taste more.

He pushed the tip inside my mouth, and I opened wider. Soon, I was taking his whole shaft in my throat, as he thrusted deeper..Pumping his hips, Daddy fucked my mouth, and I did my best to pleasure him.

"Fuck, baby, it feels good!!! Oh my God, baby," he kept saying..

As Daddy was fucking my mouth, I surprised him and started rubbing his balls with my hand, and tickling his ass hole with my fingers...

"Oohhh fuck baby girl, Daddy needs to cum.. yes, don't stop!! "

Daddy pulled my hair backwards, and I opened my mouth, and Daddy shot his load on my lips and tongue...

After showing daddy my present, I swallowed hungrily.

"Good girl" he said... he gave me a deep kiss, and then we heard rustling from the kitchen... Jenny was up. Time to get back to life.