Daddy's Girl

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her mother came into her room, her footsteps and breathing preceding her physical presence so that Lucia was already alert, standing, the moment she stepped through the doorway.

"Daddy and Mr Tomas are... they're... they are-"

"Mum?"

"They're dead!" The grief escaped the word through Helen Venn like a tornado and she left the room weeping. Lucia stood, her mouth open, knowing what it meant but not understanding.

III.

Lucia's mother sent her to college but the very first year, she met Roger and Roger was definitely too quick to marry her- he met her mother for the first time at the wedding- and insisted she drop out. So she did, and she was happy for a while because her life felt almost like it'd gone back to normal and she could really breathe.

And she loved Roger, she still really did. Even though the reason she'd loved him so much initially (he didn't ask any questions about her life before meeting him) was what drove her mad today. They'd been married four years and she bet he didn't even know her favourite colour. In fact, she knew he didn't; she'd mentioned it in this argument and he'd responded with, "That is the dullest thing anyone could possibly know about another person."

"I just feel like you don't fucking hear me!" she exploded.

Her eyes grew wide slowly and her mouth dropped open. "I'm so sorry," she said quickly.

"Lucia Martin, we do not speak that way in this house. Go upstairs and wait for me."

She ascended the stairway as slowly as she could and walked to the bathroom like a zombie. Once in the bathroom, she undressed, folding each item of clothing as it came off, and bent over with her face on the counter facing the sink.

Roger came in after her, looking at his reflection in the mirror, then hers, then her. As she lay with her face against the counter, she took a deep breath. He turned on the water and lathered up his hands. Then he pressed himself against her and said, "Open." She opened her mouth and he shoved a soapy hand inside. She tried not to bite him. She'd bitten him the first time and it made him very angry. She tried not to choke and accidentally swallow the soap. She swallowed a lot last time and it made her very sick.

Lucia tasted the soap on his fingers as they moved inside her mouth, trying to rub against every surface. He looked down at her, never glancing away. Behind her, she heard his pants unzip and the tip of his cock- always impossibly rigid- pressed against her pussy and as he slid inside her, she did choke a little and he removed the fingers individually and told her, "Spit," pushing her head toward the sink. She spat into the large ceramic bowl. He turned on the water, the rhythm of his hips still pushing his dick into her, and lathered his hands with liquid soap once more. He shoved his right hand into her mouth and held her head to the sink with his left, fucking her harder, bringing his dick out of her as far as possible without popping out, and driving it back in with as much force as his body could manage. She moaned against his fingers, her tongue constantly moving to avoid biting him.

He spat on her face. "If you're going to speak like filth, I will treat you like filth," he said. Shifting his weight to his left hand, he pushed his right hand into her mouth as far as it could fit and leaned into her, his hips moving faster. She started to choke and he pulled his hand out of her mouth, pushing her face toward the sink where she lay and drooled until he grabbed her hips and began to pull her into him as fast as he could push into her and she couldn't stay on the sink anymore and she tried to push her ass into him as quickly as he was pulling her waist and she leaned back into him as he came inside her. They took a couple of heavy breaths and he pushed her back onto the sink.

"Lucia," he said. "I love you. Especially you. I married you. So don't bother me with this nonsense of calculating it or putting it into categories. And I won't keep telling you to watch your language in this house."

"I'm sorry, Daddy."

"Take a shower," he said. He buttoned his pants and walked into the hallway.

She turned on the water and sat on the toilet, rubbing the mark the sink left in her stomach. She tried to wipe the soapy spit from her face, then reached into the tub to feel that the water was warm. She stepped into the stream and put her face beneath it and didn't breathe for 30 seconds.

She knew he'd have a gift for her tomorrow and wondered what it'd be. This was the true test of how much he paid attention to her. In a way, he did love her just as much as her father had. Why else would she marry him?

12