Daddy's Girl

Story Info
This is a story written by both of us.
1.6k words
4.35
4.9k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My wife Shannon and I have, what I think, is a vibrant and fulfilling sex life. She literally never tells me no, no matter what I want or how often I want it. I especially love the way she uses her mouth to pleasure me. I don't know which she loves more, having my cock in her mouth or knowing I love having my cock in her mouth.

Just like this morning, I am sleeping and having a dream that Shannon is licking the underside of my shaft, she is whimpering and cooing like she is in heaven. My cock is beginning to grow and become hard. So, I decide to peek and see if I was dreaming. In fact it was not a dream, I see my beautiful wife kneeling between my legs and running her tongue all over my cock. She truly is addicted to her daddys cock.

Addiction, obsession...I just know I can't get enough of daddy. I think of ways to make him happy. One day not too long ago, daddy had a long and rough day at the office. So I did what any loving wife should do; I met him at the door, on my knees waiting to make the bad day a distant memory.

Daddy opened the door, smiled a huge smile, dropped his computer bag, leaned down and kissed me passionately. My juices began to flow and I eagerly unbuttoned and unzipped his pants. Like a good girl going after her prize, his cock came out to greet me, lovingly at attention. As I grabbed his balls and ran my tongue on the underside of his dripping cock, I heard him moan with anticipation.

At that moment I took his whole cock in my mouth. My mouth was wet and eager to please him. Knowing he was enjoying every thrust as he fucked my my mouth, it made me extremely horny and wet. I could feel my juices drip down my leg. I love having my daddy's cock in my mouth, i love the way it throbs, the way it tastes, and the way it makes me more and more hungry. I am my daddy's cock hungry cumslut and I was created to worship my daddy's cock.

See, she is such an amazing, horny, hungry and loving wife. Ever since we have been together she has known of my willingness and hunger to try just about anything sexual. I am bisexual and she not only understands, but she encourages my exploration of this side of me at every possible opportunity. Such as my love for gloryholes...there is nothing like a gloryhole...the anonymity and exhilaration of not knowing who is on the other side of the wall is very addictive.

Knowing this, one day we were driving down the road and we drove past an adult bookstore that had a lot of cars in the parking lot and she placed her hand on my thigh, only inches from my cock and squeezed while saying, "wow, I bet the holes are getting a lot of action tonight." I replied, "how do you know they even have gloryholes?"

Being the good, diligent wife, I like to know about places and things that would excite and please Daddy. One day, I asked Daddy to meet me for lunch, I sent him the address of where to meet me. I was in the parking lot, waiting, stirring with excitement. I couldn't wait to see the excitement on daddy's face.

The anticipation was very exciting. The look on his face was priceless, I could see the excitement as he drove into the parking lot of the adult store. See, I had found an adult store with lots of gloryholes and knew daddy would be eager to try it out. We walked in and looked around, then found our way to the section with little booths. In the booth, there was a chair and holes cut out at different heights on one wall. I sat in the chair like a school girl waiting to be schooled.

Daddy leaned down to kiss me and we heard the door next to us open, then close. Daddy smiled and I eagerly waited. After a minute a nice cock appeared in a hole. To watch Daddy take that cock in his mouth and begin to suck it, it was very exciting to me. As daddy was getting his mouth fucked, he was twirling the rod pierced through my nipple, making me extremely horny and very wet.

Daddy moved his hand down to my dripping pussy and began to finger me and rub my clit, faster and faster with every thrust from the anonymous cock in his mouth.

The person on the other side of the wall moaned the same time I did, he came in daddy's mouth, as I came on his fingers. Daddy was so happy, he leaned down to kiss me, giving me a taste of the other man's juices. But, I wasn't finished. I couldn't let daddy go back to work without letting him unload his juices, now could I?

Oh how excited I was when I seen the address my wife sent me to meet her at. Arriving I was like a kid in a candy store.

My cock was throbbed so heart, I just knew there wasn't enough blood in my body to function because all the blood was in my cock. We entered the video arcade section and found an open booth. We walked in and locked the door, Shannon sat down while lifting her skirt showing me she had no panties on. Just then a cock slid through the hole and it was beautiful.

Shannon giggled encouraging me to take it in my mouth. She place her hand around the shaft and guided it into my mouth. It felt amazing. It was soft, but hard, hot and smooth. I swirled my tongue around the head and watched Shannon running her finger over her beautifully bald pussy. I reached up and grabbed her pierced nipple in my hand and this sent jolts of electricity down her body to her soaking wet pussy.

All this excitement got me even more excited about the cock in my mouth and before I knew it the mysterious man start shooting rope after rope of cum in my mouth. I licked and sucked as fast as possible and when the cock withdrew I leaned over and deeply kissed my amazing wife, allowing the cum that remained in mouth to pass into her mouth causing her to moan. And when I thought our fun was over, my amazing wife pulled my pants down and dove deep onto my cock.

She was so occupied with worshiping my cock that she wasn't aware of the man looking through the hole. I saw it, so I guided her ass to the hole placing her sopping wet pussy on the hole. While she was enjoying the fucking I was giving her mouth, it happened; the man on the other side starting licking Shannon's pussy and she yelped and started convulsing in orgasm after orgasm. She never took my cock out of her mouth.

After what seemed 10 minutes of her orgasming on his face, he slid his hard cock inside my wife's pussy. This sent her over the edge. She could no longer keep my cock in her mouth. Shannon began screaming in pleasure as her body shuddered. This caused me to lose control and I shot my load all over my wife's beautiful face and in her hair.

Seeming to happen at the same time the man shot his load inside my wife's pussy and then he quickly was gone. Shannon sat back down gasping for air, saying, "wow, I planned today to be just for you, but here I am filled with cum." I smiled, placed my finger inside her, then lifted them up to her mouth. She hungrily sucked it into her mouth, commanding me to lick her clean. And, since I love my wife more than anything, what else could I do but make her happy.

The excitement of watching another man plunge his cock deep inside pussy brought a new and exciting adventure to our lives. Sometimes daddy joins the fun, but there are times he sits and watches. One night after work, daddy brought a friend to dinner. "Surprise baby girl, you are the meal," he said. I was excited, I quickly went to shower and freshen up.

As I was finishing up, our guest joined me. Daddy was sitting, waiting for the show to begin. Our guest began to kiss my neck and run his hands across body. With every gentle stroke across my skin, it sent chills across my body. He leaned down and kissed my breast, gently tugging at my pierced nipples, making my pussy quiver, and flood. He sat me on the bench and began his meal. He licked, nipped and sucked the juices as they flowed from my pussy. He was extremely hungry and continued his meal until he had made me cum 2 more times.

Daddy had been watching, intently stroking his cock waiting to see what happened next. Our guest looked at daddy and asked permission to fuck me; daddy nodded. Our guest stood me to my feet, turned me around, bent me over and quickly slammed his throbbing cock inside my pussy. I kept eye contact with daddy, I wanted to watch him, watch me. Daddy's stroked his cock to matched every thrust of our guest's cock, in and out of my pussy. It was absolutely amazing to watch Daddy unload at the same time our guest unloaded himself in me. I am so thankful daddy loves to share.