Daddy's girl

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'Oh, she is, thanks for leading me to this, I think if I hadn't had Clara so many times in the club I'd have felt differently but Jen told me she's been dying to get me since she found out Clara felt the same about you.'

'Well, I'm being dragged back to bed, I'll talk to you later.'

"I know your, I just want to cuddle," I said to Clara as she rubbed my leg.

"I'm actually worn out. Today was so much fun, I'm glad our plan worked,"

"Yea, me too. He was hard to read at first but just little comments dropped now and then made it clearer. We have lunch with your Aunt tomorrow, I'm looking forward to this one."

"You still want to surprise them or just talk."

"Oh, I think our plan will be fun."

The next day, Amber and Maya came over for lunch. They had no idea I knew about their part in leading Clara to me but I couldn't wait to see their faces when I told them my way.

"Good to see you both, come on in," I said, greeting them at the door.

"We brought healthy sides, I know you both like fruit," said Maya.

"Great, thank you. Clara is still getting ready, grab yourselves a drink while I check on the grill," I replied.

I got myself into position and texted Clara then watched as she came out. Maya and Amber were in the kitchen area, slightly out of view and I was standing in the opening, just outside the kitchen. Clara came out, her hair looking awesome but otherwise naked and walked right up to me and kissed me passionately.

"You wore me out this morning, Daddy, I swear I still have some dribbling out of me," she said as she embraced me, not looking behind her.

"Well, at least put panties on, I'm not cleaning that out the carpet," I replied.

My sister and her partner's faces were amazing, they looked shocked.

"Uh, Hi Clara," said my sister, Amber.

"Oh, you're here already? I guess I'll put a dress on," replied Clara.

Clara and I both burst out laughing.

"So, Clara told you how she came to work in the club and how you led her to me. Thank you, we've been having so much fun," I said.

"Did he know it was you the whole time?" asked Maya.

"Nope, he didn't turn my screen on. He was fucking me and my friend Jen for months before we revealed. He made me explain how we came to work there and your involvement," said Clara.

"You explained everything?" asked Amber.

"Yes, she explained how you ate my daughter's pussy at a sex party," I replied with a laugh.

"I tell him in detail when I want it really hard," said Clara.

"So, this lunch isn't because you're mad at us or anything?" said Amber.

"No way, if anything it's to thank you but I wanted to see you, has been a while and I love you."

Amber came and gave me a hug while Clara put a summer dress on.

"I'm glad it's out in the open now, hated keeping it from you," said Maya.

"I'm glad too. So, who's ready to eat?" I replied.

"Well, we always are but you meant lunch, right?" said Amber with a laugh.

Life goes on for all of us. Clara jumped on the online personal site bandwagon and built up some nice savings. John and I take turns hosting our own weekend parties where we take turns wearing out Jen and Clara but during the week, Clara stays in my bed and we've both never been happier....