Worshipping Daddy's Cock

Story Info
Daughter chooses daddy’s cock over church.
2.6k words
4.29
56.5k
94

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 12/08/2023
Created 10/04/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's Note: The following story contains scenes of incest, nipple torture, watersports, humiliation and creampie sex. All persons engaging in sex are over the age of 18.

****

This is my first story. It is pretty short and just under 3k words. I hope you enjoy it!

****

It was Sunday morning.

I awoke to an empty bed. My wife had died almost 4 years ago and I was still single. I was raising our 18 year old daughter Susan. I had some big shoes to fill and love would have to rest until my daughter was out on her own.

I got up to head to the kitchen for my morning cup of coffee. I was still wearing what I slept in, a pair of boxers and a t-shirt. I walked down the hall and passed my daughter's room and saw that she was flitting about and getting ready for church. Like her mom, Susan was dedicated to her church routine. She was religious about it and like clockwork, every Sunday, my daughter put on her best attire for them. They were lucky to have her.

I went down the stairs to the kitchen and poured myself a cup of coffee. It takes me awhile to wake up in the morning and coffee helps in that regard. I wasn't really paying attention to anything in particular. I looked down and saw the sticky note sitting on the counter where the coffee cup had been. I picked it up and read it.

"Hey daddy! Good morning! When you get a chance can you come up to my room, I need to ask you something. Love you, Susie."

I smiled. I loved it when she left me little notes.

I took the note and walked back up the stairs and saw that my daughter's bedroom door was open slightly. I was about to barge in when I saw my almost naked 18 year old daughter standing before her mirror.

Wow! What a vision of beauty! Just like her mom.

Susan stood 5'2" tall and was very slender. She had short blonde hair and green eyes and standing there, she had the most perfect ass. Those cute dimples in her ass that gave it such perfect shape, like an upside-down heart. It literally took my breath away.

She bent forward slightly and I almost dropped my coffee cup as I saw the plump pussy between her legs.

What had come over me? This was my daughter that I was spying on and lusting for! I shook my head to clear it and took a couple of steps back. I looked down and saw that my dick was semi-hard. I willed it to go soft and when it did I moved back to the door and that's when my jaw hit the floor.

Susan had turned and I was now looking at her front. Those perfectly round breasts had small cherry red areolae. My eyes traveled down her slender stomach to the small blonde strip of hair above her long thick clitoris and thick meaty pussy lips.

"Mmmm." I moaned.

Susan was getting ready for church this morning. I was watching her from the corner of the room as she put on her nylons. Each one going up her slender calf and to her upper thigh where she had clamped it to the garter belt that she was now wearing.

She looked up and saw me standing there and looking at her.

She actually caught me staring.

"Daddy?" She asked and I nudged the door open and took two steps into her room.

"You shouldn't be in here!" She scolded me with her hands on her hips.

"I got your note." I said and held it up.

"I see that daddy! I also see something else. How long have you been out there?" She asked curiously.

"I'm sorry punkin. You're just so beautiful. I couldn't help myself." I told her.

She walked over to me.

"You miss her don't you!" She said eying up my crotch.

"I, uh, um..."I replied.

"It's okay daddy, I miss her too. But you shouldn't be in here. Not now. Not while I'm getting ready for church. It's not only creepy, but it's also a sin." She chastised me.

"It's a sin for looking at you?" I asked her.

"Yes daddy. It-it's INCEST!!!" She blurted angrily.

And as she said it her nipples grew erect.

"I brought you into this world and now I can't look at you!" I told her harshly, my voice cracking.

"When you put it like that, I'm not sure daddy. All I know is that you shouldn't be leering at me the way you are." She said in her light feminine voice.

"You're wrong Susan. It is not incest to look at my almost naked daughter. That church has been teaching you lies." I told her angrily.

"It-it's not? Then why do they say its incest daddy?" She asked me curiously.

"The church is always making shit up. It's a form of control punkin and you bought it. Hook, line and sinker! Just like your mom did." I told her.

"If that's true then I'm sorry for scolding you. It's still kind of creepy though." She told me.

"Why is it creepy?" I asked her.

"Because you are my dad silly." She sneered.

"What? I can't look at my daughter because she has flawless beauty and a perfect ass!" I spat.

"You think I have a great looking ass daddy?" She said excitedly.

"Hell yes!" I blurted and took two steps towards her and grabbed her butt in my hand.

I'm not even sure why I did it.

Susan pushed me off of her. "Daddy, stop it! Now leave so that I can finish getting dressed for church." She scolded me.

But I didn't move. Instead I reached a hand up and plucked her left erect nipple.

Susan looked down at my hand probably because she couldn't believe what I was doing.

"Daddy, what are you doing? I'm not her you know." And she slapped my hand away.

"I know that punkin, but all this is going to waste. Here you are dressing up for nothing. That place is making you a part of their cult. It's foolishness!" I told her harshly.

"It's not foolishness daddy. You are the one who is acting foolish. I'm not engaging in incest with you, you pervert!"

I turned her and slapped her across the face.

"Daddy! Why did you do that?" Susan said with tears falling down her cheeks.

"I'm not a pervert you little slut." I scolded her.

"What? I'm not a slut daddy!" She said weakly.

"You are a slut Susan and you need to admit it to me. Why else would you write me this note? You wanted me to come up and gaze at you while you got dressed. Admit it!" I said firmly.

"I-I, uh. I did want you to come up here daddy. I admit that you are partially right. I've seen the way you look at me daddy. You've grown despondent and while it's true that I like the way you stare at me, it doesn't mean that I am a slut daddy. A voyeur perhaps or maybe even an exhibitionist, but not a slut." She said quietly.

"Yeah? Then why haven't you tried to cover yourself up!" I asked her.

"Well, your comment about incest really threw me off. It has me curious what incest really is!" She told me frankly.

"Incest is only if fluids are exchanged." I told her.

"You mean like if we kissed daddy?" She asked.

"Exactly!" I told her.

"So I could give you a little peck on the lips but the moment my tongue enters your mouth it becomes incest?" She asked.

"It does, yes." I told her and groaned.

She smiled at me then and I realized that she was stroking my cock with her hands

"It's so big daddy. The biggest one I've ever felt." She giggled.

I reached out and cupped her breasts in my hands. I toyed with her nipples with my thumbs and lightly plucked them with my fingers.

"Oh daddy! Mmmm. Your hands feel good on me but this still seems wrong." She moaned.

I began to twist and roll her hard nipples. I tugged them and pinched them harder and harder.

"Oh daddy! Mmmm!" She moaned.

I moved closer and nuzzled her neck and licked up to her ear. I then nibbled on her ear lobe and she squealed, "Eeee."

Susan was now stroking my hard cock with both hands. It wasn't because my dick was so big, but actually because she was so petite. It looked huge to her small size.

"This feels like incest daddy." She cooed.

"It's only wrong if you take my dick into your mouth or pussy or anus punkin. Doing that would be a sin. It would be the same if I were to go down on you and give you oral sex." I told her.

"But you're making me wet daddy. Oh so wet. Mmmm." She groaned.

I watched as she slid a hand between her legs and fingered herself with two fingers. She brought her hand up to show me the juices on her digits.

She then placed her wet fingers in my mouth.

"Oops! I just committed incest daddy!" She said and laughed.

I turned her around and placed her over my knees and gave her a spanking. And while I did it I slipped a couple of fingers inside her pussy.

I released her and she went down on me and began to suck my cock. Her lips felt amazing on my head even though my dick was far too big for her small mouth.

Susan looked at me with such lust. She rubbed my drooling dick all over her cheeks and mouth.

"I love worshipping your cock daddy!" She groaned.

And then she took my dick into her mouth and buried her nose in my pubes.

I pulled her to her feet and pushed her down on the bed. I opened her legs and began to kiss her inner thighs.

"Oh daddy, you're such a tease!" She giggled.

I nibbled my way to her prize and began to lick her slice of heaven. I drove my fingers into her pussy as my tongue lashed her clit.

"You need to hurry daddy or I'm gonna be late for church!" She laughed loudly.

I used my wet fingers and slid a digit into her anus.

""Mmmm yesssss!" She cried out.

Susan was humping my face up and down with a need to cum. I pursed my lips around her clit and sucked it hard and her whole body seized up in orgasm.

"Oh Jesus! FUCCCCCKKKKK!!!!" She cried out and her juices poured out of her pussy.

I rose up and slid my cock inside of her molten hot depths. I slowly withdrew it and pressed it back in again. In and out really slow. I was afraid to hurt her and she knew it.

"I know I look delicate daddy, but I won't break. Here, let me take control." She told me lustfully.

We flipped over so that she was on top. Her incredibly tight pussy slowly inched its way down my hard cock.

"Oops! I guess I performed incest again daddy!" She giggled.

She fucked my dick savagely.

"Is this how mommy did it daddy?" She asked as she rode my hard cock.

She placed my hands on her tits and I pinched her nipples roughly. Harder and deeper my daughter fucked me.

"I can feel your dick throbbing inside me daddy. You gonna fill me up and breed me? I really want you too! Come on big boy! Fuck me like you want it! This is what I wanted when I left you that note daddy!" She screeched.

I pulled her to me and grabbed her hips and thrust as deep as my dick would go inside her cunt and unleashed a mighty orgasm inside of her.

"YES daddy YES! Flood my cunt with your sperm! Impregnate me daddy. Give me twins! YESSSSSS I'M CUUUMMMMIIINNNGGGG!!!" My daughter screamed.

She then dropped against my chest. Both of us breathing heavy and we both were dotted with sweat.

Susan nuzzled my neck and then moved to my ear and whispered, "You're the best daddy. Thank you for cumming in me. I've been dreaming of this moment for a long time. It was even better than I could have ever hoped it would be. I can feel your swimmers in me. I'm ovulating daddy and can't wait to have your baby. Mom would be so proud if she was here. I want you to read the note she left me."

Susan reached over to her bedside table and pulled out a card from the drawer and handed it to me.

"Dear Susie,

If something ever happens to me, I want your word that you will do whatever it takes to watch over your Daddy. He will need you when I am gone and it will be your job to take care of his needs and I do mean all of them. Do whatever you must to make him feel good! He has so much to give you. When it happens you will know that I was right. And if I was there with you, together we would start another family. I love you so much! - Mommy"

I put the card down and we kissed.

I whispered, "Now you can go to church my daughter. Show those hypocrites what incest is all about. Let them smell the sex on you as you leave a milky puddle of our combined juices on the wooden pew."

"I think I would rather stay here with you daddy and do it all over again. Church can wait!" She laughed wickedly and went down on me and licked her juices from my cock.

I really wanted to give her another pussy full of semen, but I also really needed to pee.

I got up from the bed and said, "I'll be right back."

But Susan wasn't having any of it. She followed me into the bathroom. She took my hand and led me into the tub.

"Pee on me daddy." She cooed.

"You are such a good little slut, daughter." I told her as my urine flowed out and went in her mouth.

Susan wiped my pee all over her body and moaned like a whore.

"Mmmm, ohhhhh. Yes degrade me daddy." She moaned.

"Filthy, little tramp! Such a dirty, cunt. Useless, pathetic, slut!" I growled as my piss stream ended.

Susan was near an orgasm from my humiliating words.

I joined her in the tub and had my hand between her legs when I felt her piss come out in a rush.

"That's it you cum slut, piss all over my hand as I rub your clit to a fierce orgasm." I scolded her.

I was hard and felt her hot piss connect with my dick and cover it. I got behind her and thrust it deep inside her anus. I continued to rub her swollen clit at the same time while my other hand tortured her hard nipple.

Susan climaxed suddenly and when she did her anus clenched hard on my dick.

"YESSSSS FUUUUCCCKKKK!!!" She cried out and I unleased a mighty orgasm into her bowels. Huge globs of sperm shooting deep in her rectum.

We collapsed in the tub and she started to laugh.

"You think they would still accept me daddy, covered in piss and oozing cum from both my pussy and anus? She giggled.

"No, but I will you filthy whore!" I told her.

"Mmmm. I like the sound of that. Let me rest a bit and then I will turn around and continue to worship that yummy cock wedged in my ass." She said and we fell asleep.

The End

Stay tuned for part 2: My Daughter's Code Red