Daddy's Girl Vol. 03

Story Info
Melanie and Daddy almost get caught.
1.7k words
4.63
75.8k
134

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 08/29/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

These stories are glimpses into the lives of daughters who fuck their daddies. I will not be expanding on them. All characters are 18+, and this is a work of fiction.

***

My feet pounded the pavement in time with the bass thumping in my ears as I made the final turn onto my street. Sweat dripped down my back despite the way my breath fanned out from my lips in smoky puffs.

This was my second punishing run today. Anything to get all this pent up energy out of my body. I would much rather be having the kind of rough sex I enjoyed over the summer but my parents' work schedules had changed during my first semester at school. And now there was never enough time or privacy for sex.

I craved it like a woman starved. The toe curling orgasms, the perfect feeling of being full. Of both cock and cum. Granted it would probably be easier to get laid if the cock I couldn't stop thinking about didn't belong to my own father.

When we'd started having sex two days after graduation and two months after my eighteenth birthday, there was no risk of being caught. Daddy worked during the day as an orthopedic surgeon and Mom worked nights as an ER nurse.

A hospital brought my parents together, and twenty years later it kept them apart long enough to give me three months of the best sex of my life. Not anymore though. My mother was back on days and this was shaping up to be the longest winter break ever. Being around Daddy every day, knowing how he could make me feel, and not being able to have him? Fucking torture.

The bottom of my driveway came into view, and I pushed myself hard on the straight stretch before slowing to a jog and then a walk. Doing a quick cool down to work out the tightness in my muscles, I let myself into the house.

Disconnecting my ear buds, I let my music drift from my phone and fill in the quiet spaces as I headed upstairs for a shower.

If Daddy's last surgery of the day ended on time, he and Mom would probably get home around the same time. Then I'd be forced to sit there and carry on a normal conversation like I wasn't crawling out of my skin and aching for Daddy's cock inside me.

I loved my mom. I really did. And I should probably feel guilty for fucking her husband. Or, more accurately, being thoroughly fucked by him daily for months. But I didn't. I actually felt worse about not feeling guilty than I did about what had gone on right under my mother's nose.

Cutting on the shower punishingly hot, I stripped out of my soaked running clothes and stepped under the spray, tipping my head back and running my fingers through my hair to wet it. I didn't realize anyone else was even home yet let alone in the bathroom until my music shut off.

I sighed. It was probably Mom. She usually beat Daddy home by a few minutes every day. Let the charade commence.

"Hey, Mom. How was your day?"

I was met with silence save for what sounded like the click of the door closing and the pop of the lock. But I swore I could still feel the presence of someone in the bathroom with me.

"Mom? Do you know what time Dad's going to be home?"

A chill swept over my skin when someone pulled the shower curtain back, and I yelped in surprise. Except it wasn't my mom standing there, it was Daddy, naked and fisting his thick cock as he looked me up and down.

"Daddy's home early, baby. And I need to be inside my pussy."

Daddy stepped into the shower and closed the curtain behind him. Wrapping his free hand around my throat, he pushed me back against the shower wall and pressed his lips to mine. His fingers flexed when I didn't immediately open for him, his tongue sliding along my bottom lip until they parted.

I sighed when his tongue slid against mine, and he deepened the kiss by degrees until my head was spinning and my body was on fire for him. He guided my hand to his cock while he kissed me, and once I was stroking him the way he liked, he brought his fingers to my clit, massaging it with two fingers.

"Whose pussy is this, Melanie?" Daddy growled in my ear.

"Yours, Daddy." I stroked him faster, twisting my hand each time I neared the head and making him groan and thrust into my fist.

"Fuck, Mel," Daddy bit off as I worked him with my hand. "You make Daddy feel so good, baby."

"I love your cock, Daddy. I've missed it."

He slapped my hand away and spun me around to face the wall, making me hiss when my nipples pressed against the cold tile. "You want Daddy's cock, baby?"

"Yes, Daddy." His fingers wrapped around my throat again, and I sighed, spreading my legs wider when he slapped my thigh. "I need your cock inside me. Please fuck me."

"I intend to."

The smack of Daddy's cock head against my pussy was all the warning I got before he drove deep into my cunt, rocking me up onto my tiptoes. I shuddered as he ground against my ass.

"God damn, I've missed this sweet pussy." Daddy pulled out and slammed back in. "Your cunt was made for Daddy's cock, Mel."

I whimpered as his grip tightened on my throat, and his other hand slid up my stomach to squeeze my full, heavy breast, rolling my nipple between his fingers. He pinched it hard, pulling it away from my body until I gasped, and then letting go. He slapped my tit, making it sway as he powered his cock in and out of my tight little cunt.

"Come inside me, Daddy," I pleaded. "I want to feel you fill me up."

"Yeah? You need Daddy's big load? Will you come hard for me if Daddy empties his balls in your pretty pussy?"

Before I could answer I felt the unmistakable rumble of the garage door under my feet. Fuck. Only my mother parked in the garage. Daddy's grip tightened, and his thrusts quickened as I struggled against him.

"Daddy," I panted, clawing at the wall, desperate for purchase as he fucked me relentlessly. "We have to stop. She'll catch us."

Daddy leaned forward, his hips slapping against my ass as his lips brushed my ear. "I'm not stopping until I fill your cunt up with cum. I want it leaking out of you while we eat dinner."

I groaned. "Daddy. We can't."

The floor vibrated again, and I squeezed my eyes shut. Any minute she'd walk through the kitchen door, drop the mail in the basket on the counter, and climb the stairs to change out of her scrubs before she made dinner.

I'd never been faced with the prospect of getting caught before. We hadn't even attempted to have sex at night because my mother was a light sleeper. But the idea of her walking past my bathroom door while my daddy used me like a slut had my cunt clamping down around him, my whole body shuddering as Daddy's hand tightened on my throat to silence my scream.

"That's a good fucking girl, baby. Daddy's perfect little cumslut. Just stand there, and take Daddy's cock, Mel. Be nice and quiet so Mom doesn't hear you getting fucked like a whore."

I swallowed my whimper, and Daddy picked up speed, fucking me so hard and deep I knew I'd be sore for days. He was grinding against my ass, his cock swelling inside me, when my mom knocked on the bathroom door.

I froze, but Daddy didn't. If anything he became more primal, possessive, grunting in my ear as he used me with his wife on the other side of the door.

"Hey, Mellie, honey. How was your day?"

Daddy groaned low in my ear. "Answer her, baby. Answer her while I fuck you."

"Fine!" I managed, my voice coming out high pitched and breathy.

Mom didn't seem to notice. "How about pizza for dinner? We can order from that place you and your dad like. With the good garlic bread."

Daddy's cock twitched inside me, and his hot cum flooded my tight cunt, triggering my own small orgasm.

"Pizza sounds good, Mom," I replied, legs shaking as Daddy panted in my ear.

"Great. Try not to use all the hot water shaving."

Her footsteps moved away from the door, and I heard the sound of her bedroom door closing.

"Fucking hell, baby. I haven't come that hard since the first time I fucked you."

"You could have gotten us in trouble," I said, trying to sound angry but whimpering when he pulled out.

"I can't resist you, Mel. And I'm going to stop trying."

"Daddy," I said in warning when he took a step closer and reached out to shut off the water.

He brought his hand to my messy cunt, using two fingers to push in the cum that had started to leak out and making my legs wobble. "This pussy is mine, Melanie. Which means I'm going to start using it whenever I feel like it. And I don't care who's home."

Daddy toweled himself off and pulled his suit back on, running his fingers quickly through his hair. Shooting me a wink, he slipped out of the bathroom and closed the door behind him.

I took stock of my body in the quiet. The erotic soreness in my core that hurt so good. The way my nipples tingled from Daddy's rough use. The scratchiness of my throat because he'd squeezed so hard. I'd have to dig out a turtleneck until I was sure he hadn't left bruises. And the hot slide of his cum as it painted my inner thighs.

I reached for a towel and wrapped it around myself to banish the worst of the goosebumps while I wrung the excess water from my hair. I had no doubt Daddy meant what he said about fucking me whenever he wanted. I had no idea how he planned to manage it with my mom home all the time. But I was eager to find out.

My winter break was about to get a hell of a lot more exciting. In more ways than one.