Daddy's Girl Vol. 04

Story Info
Hazel finally continues the family tradition.
2.2k words
4.44
38.1k
64

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 08/29/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

These stories are glimpses into the lives of daughters who fuck their daddies. I will not be expanding on them. All characters are 18+, and this is a work of fiction.

***

Three weeks. That's how long it had been since I blew out the candles on my eighteenth birthday cake, since I waited with nervous anticipation for my daddy to come to me, to love me, to make me his. But he never did.

I waited up until the sky lightened and the birds started chirping. And when Daddy asked me at dinner if everything was okay, all I could do was cry and ask to be excused.

I didn't know why my daddy didn't want me. I'd been eagerly awaiting my eighteenth birthday for two years. Ever since I overheard my parents telling my older sister Scarlett that it was family tradition for fathers to fuck their daughters once they turn eighteen. Teach them everything they needed to know about giving and receiving pleasure.

Scarlett had freaked out, telling my parents how sick and depraved they were. She left for college and never came back. But I spent the next two years fantasizing about what it would be like to feel Daddy inside me, pounding away at my little pussy while he told me how much he loved me.

Except Daddy didn't visit me that night or any night after, and I couldn't even look at him without tearing up and feeling like I wasn't good enough for him. Sometimes I'd catch him watching me from across the room, but when I'd glance up his eyes would dart away. I couldn't figure out what I'd done wrong.

I looked up at a knock on my bedroom door to see Daddy standing there. He'd loosened his tie and had his suit jacket slung over one arm. He was so handsome with his deep blue eyes and neatly trimmed beard. He liked to joke that he should shave it off because gray was beginning to thread through it, but I liked it like that.

"Hey, princess. How was your day?"

"It was fine, Daddy," I said, turning back to the math homework I was working on.

"Is everything okay?" I heard him take a step into my room. "You haven't been yourself lately."

"I've just been busy with school and stuff."

"Are you sure that's all it is?"

I captured my bottom lip between my teeth. I hadn't been able to bring myself to say anything to Daddy about it. But I needed to know, once and for all, what was so wrong with me.

"How come you wanted Scarlett but not me, Daddy?"

"What?" His voice was a strangled whisper, and when I looked up at him he was staring at me intently.

"I heard you. When you went to her on her birthday."

"Princess—"

"I just want to know what's wrong with me, Daddy. Maybe I can fix it." He didn't say anything, but I pressed on, determined to have answers now. "Is it because I'm not a virgin? I wouldn't have gone all the way with Jake if I'd known."

Daddy jerked, and his eyes darted to the window and the house across the street. "The Henderson boy?"

I nodded. "I'm sorry, Daddy. Is...is that why you don't want me?"

"Oh, baby. No." Daddy tossed his jacket on the end of my bed and knelt on the floor in front of me, his hands warm on my thighs. "After the way your sister reacted, I couldn't bear the thought of losing you the same way. What would I do without my precious little princess?"

Daddy reached up to cup my cheek, brushing the pad of his thumb over my skin.

"So y-you don't hate me?"

"Princess," Daddy breathed, his hand sliding around the back of my neck and pulling me toward him. "Is that really what you think? That I hate you?"

I nodded, pulse pounding when he shifted closer, his grip tightening on my neck.

"I could never hate you, Hazel. I want you so much. I have for a long time. But I can't lose you the way I lost your sister. I wouldn't survive it."

"You won't lose me, Daddy. I want to be yours." My eyes dropped to his lips. "In every way."

Daddy jerked me forward, and his lips met mine. I moaned softly at the feel of him, parting my lips when his tongue probed against them. He slid inside, against my tongue and then retreating, like he was giving me a preview of everything we could share together.

My hands went to his tie, and I loosened the knot the rest of the way and slid it off. Eager to feel his warm skin under my fingers, I began undoing the buttons of his shirt. Suddenly Daddy pulled away, laying his hand over mine.

"Are you sure this is what you want, Hazel? There's no going back once we do this. You'll belong to Daddy completely."

I shivered, fingers curling into the fabric of his shirt. "I'm sure, Daddy. It's all I've wanted for two years."

Daddy stood, lifting me out of the chair and carrying me over to my bed. He set me down beside it and stripped off my shirt, groaning at the sight of my sheer lace pushup bra. I'd been wearing the sexiest underwear I had hoping Daddy would finally want me.

"Do you like it, Daddy? I bought it for you."

"I love it, princess," Daddy assured me, filling his hands with my breasts and giving them a firm squeeze.

He trailed his hands down the flat plane of my stomach, dragging down the zipper at my hip and hooking his fingers in the waistband of my skirt to shove it over my ass and down my legs.

"Fuck," Daddy breathed, sliding his finger back and forth over my slit through my panties. "You're so beautiful, princess."

He pressed two fingers roughly against my clit, and my gasp swallowed up my words. Daddy reached behind me with his other hand and undid the clasp of my bra. As soon as I slid it down my arms, Daddy ducked his head and sucked my nipple into this mouth, teasing it with his teeth while his fingers found their way inside my panties.

"Oh God," I groaned as Daddy slid a finger inside me. I couldn't wait to feel his cock filling my tight hole.

"Take Daddy's cock out, princess," Daddy commanded, inserting another finger and curling them up to tap against my g-spot.

My hands moved to his belt, quickly undoing it with a metallic thunk and tugging down his zipper. I pushed Daddy's pants and boxers down to his thighs and wrapped my hand around his thick cock as soon as it sprang free.

I'd imagined this exact scenario a million times, but Daddy blew all my fantasies out of the water. His cock was long and so thick I couldn't get my fingers all the way around it. I stroked him from base to tip and he dropped his forehead against my shoulder with a needy groan.

"That's so good, baby." Daddy pulled his fingers free, swiping them over my clit and making me shudder. "Do you want to suck Daddy, princess?"

I dropped to my knees in reply, looking up at Daddy as I wrapped my lips around the thick head of his cock and hollowed out my cheeks to suck him hard. Daddy muttered a stream of curses, his hands coming up to grip the back of my head and ease me down his length.

My tongue caressed the underside of his shaft as he slid his cock down my throat. I'd practiced on toys for this, but nothing I had was as thick as my daddy. I groaned as the tip of his cock brushed the back of my throat, and the vibrations on his dick caused him to rock his hips, feeding me more of him.

I whimpered, my pussy aching to be filled even as Daddy used my mouth. I moved my hand to the front of my panties but stopped myself.

"Touch yourself, princess. Show Daddy how you play with that pretty pussy while he fucks your face."

I didn't hesitate, shoving my panties to the side and plunging two fingers into my needy hole while Daddy slid his cock out and surged in again, filling my throat with a groan.

"Make yourself come, baby. Daddy's not going to last long."

I increased the speed of my fingers, grinding the palm of my hand against my clit as Daddy fucked my face with short fast thrusts. I was so close when I felt him swell against my tongue, and when his hot cum blasted the back of my throat, I swallowed every delicious drop as my own orgasm ripped through me.

Daddy pulled me to my feet, wrapping his arm around my waist to keep me upright on wobbly legs while he stroked his fingers over my face and down my throat, circling then pinching my nipple.

"You're so perfect, princess. I'm sorry I ever let you think for a second I didn't want you."

"What the fuck are you doing, Ben?"

I jerked around to see my mother standing in the doorway, hands on her hips and a scowl on her face.

"Get out, Sharon," Daddy growled, refusing to let me wriggle free.

"We agreed that you—"

"No, you made a mistake and almost cost me everything with her. Get out. Now."

When Mom still didn't move, Daddy turned to me and softly said, "Take off your panties and wait for me on the bed, princess."

I stripped my panties off and scooted into the center of the bed while Daddy stepped out of his shoes and pants and crossed to the door.

"Ben, you can't do this. Remember what happened with Scarlett."

"Hazel is not her sister. I told you Scarlett wouldn't be interested, and you pushed me to approach her anyway. Why the fuck I listened to you about Hazel I have no idea."

"Ben," Mom said when Daddy started to close the door.

"If you interrupt us again, Sharon, you won't like the consequences."

Daddy shut the door and turned to face me, a slow smile spreading across his face when he saw me naked on the bed. He quickly unbuttoned his shirt and toed off his socks on his way to me.

When he slid his body over mine, I sighed, my arms locking around his neck and pulling his mouth down to mine. He kissed me slow and deep, thrusting his shaft between my soaked cunt lips.

"I'm sorry it took me so long, princess. I never should have waited to take you." Daddy bottomed out inside me in a single thrust, and I arched against him with a groan.

"It's okay, Daddy," I panted as he drew out and pushed back in. I felt impossibly full.

"It's not, baby. But Daddy is going to make it up to you. Starting by pounding your little pussy until you scream for me."

As if to prove his point he fucked into me so hard I squeaked in surprise. He leaned down to suck the side of my neck while his hips set a punishing pace, fucking me hard, fast, deep, my tits bouncing against his chest with every thrust.

"Oh, Daddy," I groaned. "Your cock is so good."

"Your pussy is so tight, princess. Daddy's perfect little girl. I'm going to teach you so much. You're going to love taking Daddy's cock in all your holes, aren't you?"

"Yes, Daddy."

"That's my good girl. Where do you want Daddy to come, princess?"

"In... in... inside me," I gasped barely able to speak for how hard he was fucking me.

"Yeah?" Daddy's voice got deeper, huskier as he crammed his long, thick cock in my tight little hole. "Does Daddy's little princess need Daddy to fill her up with a nice big load?"

"Yes," I sobbed, my cunt clenching hard around his cock at his words. "I need your cum, Daddy. Please."

"Okay, princess," Daddy said through gritted teeth, powering his cock inside me. "Since you asked so nicely. Here it comes. Fucking take it, baby!"

The first powerful shot of Daddy's cum bathing my insides pushed me over the edge, and my orgasm barreled through me, milking every drop of Daddy's cum from his amazing cock.

"Fuck, princess," Daddy said, collapsing on top of me. "I'm never going to get enough of your sweet cunt."

"Mmm. I hope not Daddy. I've waited so long to be yours. I never want you to stop."

Daddy sat up and brushed my hair out of my face. "I won't, baby. You're Daddy's now. The only one who'll be taking my cock."

I wiggled underneath him, and he groaned softly. "What about Mom?"

"Don't worry about her. I'll deal with her later. Right now I want to focus on my princess. Let Daddy show you how deep I can fuck you from behind."

Daddy pulled his semi-hard cock out and moved me onto my knees, Stroking it on the curve of my ass and murmuring about how he couldn't wait to take it for himself.

When Daddy's cock was hard again he rammed it balls deep inside me, hunching over me to fuck me hard and fast as he gripped my swinging tits. I couldn't wait to learn every single lesson Daddy wanted to teach me.