Daddy's Girls Ch. 02

Story Info
New beginning for both sister and daughter.
2.4k words
4.43
23.3k
42
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JimmyHunt
JimmyHunt
183 Followers

I thought of writing about the father daughter relationship instead of the mother son relationship for a difference. This story includes unprotected sex between family members. This is a second part of a story.

Special thanks to kenjisato for his assistance in proofreading and editing my story.

========================================================================

Sara and I walked to the shower in the ensuite of my bedroom. I could not believe that this beautiful young woman, my daughter, had wanted to make love to me. Her body was nicely proportioned, the curves in her body, and her tight ass were so enticing to watch. Her blonde hair cascading down her back and her breasts were not too small, but not too large, as I said, a mouthful, not a waste.

Sara walked into the stall and I followed right behind her. She turned around and looked into my eyes and I knew that she would never be satisfied with a parent-child relationship. Sara reached behind me and turned the water on. I didn't notice the water spraying across my hair or my shoulder, as all I could see was Sara.

I looked into Sara's eyes and held her close as she looked at me. I lowered my mouth to hers, capturing her mouth with mine. I let my lips caress each of her lips, and when invited by her tongue, I let mine slip between her lips to dance with hers. I could feel my cock rising to this delicate kiss. I could feel how it pressed its way upwards, to be between our bodies. As I kissed Sara more passionately, I felt her hand take hold of my cock and she began to stroke me up and down.

We broke our kiss, and Sara looked at me, saying, "I think now I should take care of this." She lowered herself to kneel on the floor, where she knelt for some time, admiring my cock. The way her hand ran up and down the shaft, my cock seemed to have a life of its own.

Sara leaned forward with her tongue passing just between her lips. Holding the top with her finger, she started at the base of my cock, licking the underneath with a feather-like action, just enough so I could feel her. I felt my cock harden against this first onslaught of her tongue, as it gently made its way to the underside of the flare on my cock's head. She used her tongue to gently flick everywhere. I became so unconscious of every other thing in this world, except for Sara's tongue. I felt it make its way down one side of my cock, then up the other. I leapt as she licked softly at my scrotum, as it hardened itself to this delicious arousing onslaught.

Sara bathed my cock from base to head, until I began to pant. I didn't know how good a cocksucker my daughter was, though I was experiencing it firsthand. Then she stopped, and kneeling slightly away, positioned my cock so her mouth could then engulf it. She forced my cock between her lips which were tightly pressed together. I felt, as I intruded into her mouth, her teeth begin to lightly scratch my shaft as it passed over them. I felt my head begin to swim as I found that my cock was then pushing at the back of her throat. I had never felt this kind of feeling from any blowjob I had had in the past, and having my daughter performing it, made it that more effective on my senses.

I held onto the door and the shower faucet, as I started to piston my cock, sliding into her mouth. I could feel her suction on my cock, as if she was trying to suck every last sperm from my balls. I could feel fluid rising through tubes that lay within my body, as it rushed to meet her waiting mouth. She continued her assault upon my cock until, all at once, I exploded into her mouth and nearly fainted from this experience. I never entertained the thought that I would be able to respond again, but my darling Sara had proved me wrong. Here I was holding on for dear life as my semen ejaculated from my cock into the waiting mouth of my daughter, I was in heaven.

As I recovered my senses, I looked down and saw not all of my semen had gone into her mouth. Some had been forced past her lips and now mingled with saliva as it dribbled from the corners of her mouth. As she stood, she rubbed against my body so I could feel her breasts as they ran over my front. I saw her tongue poke out and lick the dribbling cum from her chin. Finally, she was standing against me, hugging with arms wrapped around me.

I looked into her eyes. "Honey, that was awesome. No one has ever treated me to an experience like that." I was afraid of knowing where she had gained this talent. Sara still hugging me, said, "Daddy, I would never allow any of the boys to fuck me, but I did suck them off. I hope you're not disappointed in me?" I lifted her face towards mine, kissing her lips, tasting myself on her. "Darling, I can only say that, if you gained that to please me, then I am happy."

Sara appeared to have a tear in her eyes. "Oh, daddy, I love you. I want to look after you and give you our babies, all for you." I hugged Sara again. "If you wait a minute, I'll treat you to more." She laughed. "Yes, I want more of that delicious cock filling my insides with your sperm. But I can wait 'til later for that. Now, we've got to get to Aunt Karen's, so she can have some of you, too."

I was in heaven. Sara and I finished off our shower and we both got dressed; with a little tickling, which had begun again. We had taken all of her possessions from her car and placed them in my room.

In the bedroom, I said, "I suppose that if you're going to get pregnant, then you'll have to sleep with me full time." Sara looked at me, swung her arms around my neck, and kissed me full on the lips. When we broke our kiss, she was still hugging me with her head against my chest. I was happy with my life. I never thought that I'd have another lover in my life. But right then, I knew my life was just beginning again. We let go of each other and I took her hand, as we walked from the bedroom and went downstairs to the car.

After taking everything inside, Sara and I drove over to Karen's house, which was in town. It was a neat, little three-bedroom house that appeared to be an average house to everyone. As we got closer, I asked, "How do you know about Karen wanting me?" Sara had placed her hand upon my leg and was now rubbing it slowly, as I drove along. The only problem was that, every so often, she would rub far enough up my crotch and squeeze my cock, which had then begun to harden all over again.

Sara smiled. "One day, Karen and I were drinking Bundy rum and coke. We were telling each other who we would like to sleep with, when I got so carried away I told her I wanted to sleep with you." I questioned, "What did she say when you said that?"

Sara, again, squeezed my cock. "Well, she told me how she used to shower with you and had always wanted to feel you, but she thought you would have gotten mad, so she didn't." I couldn't believe my luck; at how close I was to fucking my own sister, but wouldn't because I was afraid I'd scare her. I laughed and told Sara about what had happened when I was younger, and we both laughed at that.

On arriving, Sara and I walked up the footpath, when my sister came out of the house. I could see the smile on her face, as she said, "Well it looks like you two could have been doing a little more than moving her things into the house. Playing mummy and daddy have we? With that, I began laughing along with Sara and Karen. We went inside and into the kitchen. As we stopped, Karen turned to me and hugged me, grabbing me around my waist. I looked down at her, as she turned her mouth to me, and kissed me full on the lips. I was surprised, at first, but responded by kissing her back.

We opened our mouths to each other and began to kiss passionately, as I embraced Karen tightly. It was then that a second body appeared next to us, and as we broke our kiss, I saw Sara holding on to us. Karen and I put our arms around Sara and drew her into our embrace. First, I kissed Sara and then Karen, who, in turn, kissed Sara passionately.

I had no idea how sexy two women kissing could be, but I felt my cock start to try to find a way out of my shorts. Karen then reached over and grabbed my cock, squeezing it through the material. I began to nibble Karen's neck, then swung over to Sara's neck, changing every few seconds, so that I could arouse them further. As we began to get engrossed with each other, I heard the sound of little feet running down the stairs.

We stopped and broke apart in time to see my two nieces come running into the kitchen. The girls ran between us, shouting out their hellos, as they went through the back door. I stood there and looked at my daughter, then my sister. Both beautiful women and both very much alike, except Karen being fairer in skin. I just couldn't believe my luck.

Karen grabbed one hand, and Sara the other, as I was towed into the living room. Once sitting on the sofa, Karen, with a smile, asked, "So, you enjoyed the wakeup call?" I raised my eyebrows. "Yes. Unexpected but effective." And laughed. Karen said, "Well, I suppose Sara told you what I want from you." I told her yes and that I had always wanted to make love with her, but didn't want to scare her.

Karen leaned over, and holding onto my neck, kissed me passionately again. "Darling, I love you, ever since I can remember. I loved Carl, too, when we were together, but I still loved you." I smiled at her and took her hand and kissed her lips again. "Well, what are we going to tell the girls, especially when you get pregnant?"

She said, "Well first, they can't remember their father and have always looked to you as their father. Sometimes, they even ask when you're going to start living with us again." I looked at her in disbelief. "Didn't you tell them I'm not their father and their father was dead?"

She looked down at the ground. "No, I didn't want them to think that their daddy was never coming home. I just let them believe that you were their daddy, but you couldn't always be here. Also you have always been there to look after them and they just naturally assumed that you were their daddy."

I did remember several times when either Connie, who was now years old, or Meredith, who was three, had sometimes called me 'daddy' and I had never corrected them. "But why do they call me Uncle Michael?" I asked. She looked into my eyes. "Well, I didn't know what to say, so I told them that you prefer that, until we could all live together again." I looked at my sister and saw that she only wanted something normal for her children and that meant a father. I asked, "How are you going to explain Sara?"

Karen looked at Sara, and smiled. "Well, I told them that mummy wanted a good friend and Sara was that." It was then that Connie was chasing Meredith, and came into the house. I called on the girls and both came into the living room, with that What-Have-I-done-wrong? look.

I looked at one and then the other, and asked, "Who am I?" Connie looked at Meredith, and then back at me, and answered, "You're Uncle Michael." Meredith only nodded. I asked again, "No. Who am I... really?" Connie started to smile, when she said, "You're my daddy?" I smiled at that, when Meredith asked, "Are you coming back home, daddy?" "Yes, I am," I replied.

With that, both girls ran to me and hugged me like I had been lost and had returned to them, with Connie saying, "Oh daddy, I never want you to leave again. Please don't leave." I said, "Honey, we're going to be together for always." It was then that I had an idea. I said to all of my girls, "Daddy's going to take you over to our new house soon, and we'll also have a new mummy." Connie said, "We're not going to leave my mummy, are we?"

I answered, "No, but Sara is going to be your mummy, too. Would you like that?" At that, both girls started to jump around, yelling. I said to Sara and Karen, "Well, that's the only way I can explain it, and if Sara has a baby, the baby will call me daddy, too." Sara said, "Where are we going?" "I don't know," I continued, "but somewhere we aren't known and where we can raise the children. Okay?" Both women just smiled and hugged me. I told the girls to go outside and play, and as they both left, they said, "Okay, daddy." I took hold of Karen's and Sara's hands. "Well, mummies, daddy better start getting you pregnant, then I better start looking for a new house for us to live in."

I led Sara and Karen up to the main bedroom. I knew that by the end of the night, that I would be worn out, and then, at that time, I could look on the internet for our new house...

End of part Two...

Don't forget to leave your comments on the story...

JimmyHunt
JimmyHunt
183 Followers