Daddy's Going Away Present

Info
Daddy still wanted to be in control.
79 words
4.44
27.3k
12
Share this

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
naughty4you
naughty4you
145 Followers

Editor's note: this story contains scenes of incest or incest content.

Off to college I go, but Daddy wanted to be sure I was still needing him.. and still wanted to be in control; so he sent me off to college with a hidden going away present in my car.

This is the conversation I had with Daddy on the phone after getting moved into my dorm room.



All characters in this story are over 18 years of age

--:--
--:--
1.0
naughty4you
naughty4you
naughty4you
145 Followers
Please rate this
The author would appreciate your feedback.
  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
8 Comments
Soshameless11Soshameless11about 1 year ago

Oh, this is just wonderful. Dad is anxiously awaiting your first visit home.

kparc1212kparc1212almost 2 years ago

I loved how your voice got softer and younger sounding the more you got into it with daddy. Daddy’s obedient, submissive little girl. With the sounds in the background of the vibratory and the rubbing it was very believable that you were actually getting off as you told the story! How could ANYONE give you less than 5 stars for this performance. Adding you to my following list.

BigValleyHeathBigValleyHeathover 2 years ago

Amazing voice and really set the scene.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago
Great story

This was so fucking hot and nasty. Your voice is so erotic, so expressive. What a great gift your daddy gave you. Great detail with the vibrator buzzing sound in the background. I especially liked how you told him how much you missed him and wanted him... and how you started moaning when he started touching you. I nearly jizzed myself when you told him he belonged buried deep in your pussy. Your climax was very intense and sexy. Keep up the great work. I jerked off so hard to this.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

So we are supposed to give you feedback and suggestions? OK well I suggest you get on the ball and create more of these before the locals get anxious That's the only suggestion and as for feedback, I think out of everyone with 2 or less uploads you are probably the most talented person on this site. Oh and I had a mess to clean up at this end of the phone too.. Thank you for that.

Show More
Share this

Similar Stories

The Nod Father makes daughter pay for her mother's transgressions.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Could She Really be a Cougar? Ch. 01 Just because he's younger, is it wrong to want him?in Exhibitionist & Voyeur
Julie Covington McGill Recent college graduate Michelle is seduced by her new boss.in Erotic Couplings
Poolboy Benefits She's desperate for help. The question is, how desperate?in Romance
What We Do For Our Children Mom helps son move into frat house - at a cost.in NonConsent/Reluctance
More Stories