All Comments on 'Daddy's Going Away Present'

by naughty4you

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
TraditionalGentlemanTraditionalGentlemanalmost 3 years ago

You are such a good girl for daddy, I love your voice, your sensuality. I can't wait to see what you come up with next in this lovely family relationship, or maybe something new entirely.

Familyluv2114uFamilyluv2114ualmost 3 years ago

They say good things come to those that wait.......and dear god,this was definitely worth it! About 20 min long no less,you’re spoiling this daddy so much & I’m enjoying every delicious min of it ;)

Seriously thou,you’re voice is so addicting(hope you don’t mind me saying;) and like your first audio,had me totally drained,satiated and craving for your next audio so thank you.

St_StrapSt_Strapalmost 3 years ago

Love it!

You out did yourself with this addition.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

So we are supposed to give you feedback and suggestions? OK well I suggest you get on the ball and create more of these before the locals get anxious That's the only suggestion and as for feedback, I think out of everyone with 2 or less uploads you are probably the most talented person on this site. Oh and I had a mess to clean up at this end of the phone too.. Thank you for that.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago
Great story

This was so fucking hot and nasty. Your voice is so erotic, so expressive. What a great gift your daddy gave you. Great detail with the vibrator buzzing sound in the background. I especially liked how you told him how much you missed him and wanted him... and how you started moaning when he started touching you. I nearly jizzed myself when you told him he belonged buried deep in your pussy. Your climax was very intense and sexy. Keep up the great work. I jerked off so hard to this.

BigValleyHeathBigValleyHeathover 2 years ago

Amazing voice and really set the scene.

kparc1212kparc1212almost 2 years ago

I loved how your voice got softer and younger sounding the more you got into it with daddy. Daddy’s obedient, submissive little girl. With the sounds in the background of the vibratory and the rubbing it was very believable that you were actually getting off as you told the story! How could ANYONE give you less than 5 stars for this performance. Adding you to my following list.

Soshameless11Soshameless11about 1 year ago

Oh, this is just wonderful. Dad is anxiously awaiting your first visit home.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usernaughty4you@naughty4you
I'm here to enjoy myself and chat with like minded people. Love dirty talk, AP, older men, Daddys with dirty minds, non-con, and many other very dark and depraved things... few limits Feel free to listen to my Literotica audios that you can find below in the Stories/Poems se...