Daddy's Guest

Story Info
Daddy invites a guest over and we have fun before dinner.
1.9k words
3.74
39.8k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I get a text from you saying: "Dress up Baby girl, we have guests coming tonight. I'll bring sushi on my way home. Don't worry about food. Wear your collar and jewel as usual."

My heart skips a beat and I immediately get in the shower, making sure I am clean from head to toe and neatly trimmed. I pick out a floral dress (it is the middle of summer after all), which reaches to the tops of my knees and shows ample cleavage. I go for a white lacy bra and knickers to match. I know how Daddy likes to undress me in layers for our guests. I put on my white and pink leather collar and I grab my steel butt plug with the pretty pink jewel from the toy box, lube it up and bend over and pull my panties aside to slide it securely into my little asshole. I've done this so many times before but every time I let out a moan when it gets to the widest point. I wiggle my but a bit and adjust my panties.

My hair is in a high ponytail which reaches the nape of my neck.

Just as I finish I hear your car pull up in the driveway and I go to greet you at the door as I always do. You smile when you see me and pull me into a deep kiss.

"Baby girl, if it wasn't for the collar, you'd look so cute and innocent. I love it."

I beam proudly and help you carry the food in. You leave me to plate the food nicely while you go shower.

When you come out you are wearing light blue jeans and a button up shirt. I stop what I'm doing and openly stare at the bulge between your legs.

You notice this and you move closer to me, finally pinning me between you and the fridge. I smile and kiss you deeply, whispering: " Do we have to have guests? I just want you all to myself Daddy." as I slowly start grinding my pussy against your dick. Your fingers reach down and softly start rubbing my clit through my soft panties before reaching back and feeling the hard jewel of my plug. You wrap your fingers around it and slowly pull it out, just when it gets to its widest point, you push it back in. You continue to play with me like this for a bit until I am a wet, greedy, pleading mess. But then you stop and whisper in my ear: "You're such a good girl." before planting kisses on my face and neck. I purr and you move away.

Before I can protest we hear a car pull up on the driveway. I continue with the last preparations in the kitchen and you go to greet our guests. I hear a man's voice and I hear you invite him to sit.

I grab the tray of glasses and the jug of sangria and join you in the living room.

You help me place them down and introduce me to our guest.

"Micheal, this is Nel she's my partner. Nel, this is Michael. He is a great guy from work. " I smile and nod at him, greetings are always awkward for me. We all sit back down again and I can see Micheal staring at my collar.

You notice it too and announce:" Please feel free to ask any questions. Nel and I have a very special relationship."

"What's the collar for?" Micheal finally asks.

"it's a sign of her submission to me." you reply nonchalantly and gently tug on the ring in front of my collar, which of course makes me smile.

"So she's your slave?" he asks again, but I scrunch my nose and his question.

"No, I am as much a slave to her as she is to me. I am a slave to her in the sense that my dominance can only come from her submission. And that submission is hers alone to give. She just chose me." you reply, I can hear the disapproval in your voice. No one calls your baby a slave.

You place your hand on my thigh and subtly start playing with my dress, moving it higher and higher up my thigh, knowing very well that this makes me tingle all over and that you are giving our guest a beautiful show of my panties and my growing arousal. The bulge in his pants visible, although he is sort of trying to hide it.

Micheal nods and studies me up and down, I can feel him undressing me with his eyes.

"Baby, why don't you take off your dress." you order me and I rise to my feet, I turn my back to you to help me with the zip at the back of my dress, but you take my hips and point me in Michael's direction, gently urge me forward and give me a small spank of encouragement. I giggle and go stand in front of him, with my back towards him. He hesitantly reaches up and undoes my dress. I slip my arms out of the sleeves and let it fall to the floor.

"Stay." you order me and I stay put in front of him, giving him a full view of my ass in delicate white panties. Micheal looks at you in awe and reaches out to grab my ass. I wiggle my ass in encouragement, the shyness of this man is slightly frustrating me.

After he fondles my ass a bit he grabs my hips and turns me around, he looks up at my big tits and then down to the slight wet patch on my panties.

"Oh wow Eric, she's beautiful. Will she suck my cock?" he asks and I can see his surprise at his own question.

"Ask her." you reply and start stroking your dick through your pants, knowing that I will never turn down dick.

Micheal looks up at me and it looks like he has forgotten how to speak. I get on my knees about a foot away from him and I ask: "Please Sir Micheal, my this cockslut please suck your dick?"

Michael undoes his belt buckle and pulls down his boxers and pants in one swoop, revealing a rock hard cock of adequate length and girth. You watch as I lick my lips in anticipation and I start moving forward slowly, just as I am about to take his dick in my mouth I feel a slap fall on my ass, making me yelp and move away a bit.

"Babygirl, he has not given you permission to suck his dick. Wait like a good girl." I hear you behind me and I nod.

I look up at the now stunned man in front of me and he nods sheepishly.

This is my cue.

I make myself comfortable between his legs and start gently licking the head of his cock, cleaning up all the juices already dripping from his dick. Before taking his head in my mouth I Whisper: "Please feel free to touch me Sir."

I kiss the swollen head softly and start working his dick down my throat.

You gently start stroking your cock, watching Michael's eyes roll back in his head as my expert mouth does its job.

You get up and unclasp my bra, revealing my massive E cup breasts. You get on your knees behind me and reach around and start tweaking my sensitive nipples, making me moan into the dick in my mouth.

Then you get up, grab my hips and pull me up, so I am standing bent over, with the dick still in my mouth, but now giving you full access to me. I can feel Michael's hands replace yours on my nipples, gently tugging and twisting and pinching, making me moan softly as I rest my hands on his thighs to keep me from falling over.

You trace your fingers along the soft lacy outline of my panties, seeing me get goosebumps from your touch. You smile to yourself and pull them to the side, revealing my glistening little slit and the pink jewel from my buttplug. I wiggle my ass in encouragement and try to feel your hands against my skin.

Without warning I feel your dick press against my pussy and then ram into me, hard and mercilessly.

This sudden force knocks me forward and forces me to take Micheal in all the way down my throat, gagging and moaning as I do. Micheal grabs my ponytail and keeps me in position, feeding off your rough energy. The spit and drool starts running down his dick and my eyes start watering.

I calm myself and start breathing slowly through my nose, your rhythm of fucking my pussy moving him in and out of me without much effort.

I can feel Michael's shaft swelling and I know he is close.

Just as quickly as your assault on my pussy started, it stops and you withdraw your dick from me, leaving me feeling empty.

Micheal also lets my head go and allows me to grab a breath of proper air.

You move to Michael's side and pull out a lever that makes the chair recline, then you move closer to his head and whispers: "Do you want to taste her?"

Micheal nods eagerly and grabs your hand to pull you closer, when your dick is within reach he hungrily starts licking it clean, making you moan.

I let go of his dick and kiss my way down to his balls where I gently start licking and sucking and kissing.

He grabs a fist full of my hair and forces my face into his crotch, now becoming greedy and hungry for more pleasure.

He takes your dick in his mouth and hungrily starts sucking on it, moans of pleasure escape your lips as you gently cradle his head in one hand, helping him set the pace for fucking your dick with his face.

With his free hand, he starts pumping his cock and suddenly realized that my mouth is still there. He uses the fist full of my hair to drag my head up, slip his dick in my mouth and start fucking my mouth like a man possessed.

This image of your baby's face being used as a toy and the mouth around your dick is breathtaking and you can feel your own orgasm build.

Micheal finally pulls my mouth off of his dick and starts pumping it furiously, sending jets of sticky white cum flying over my face, I have just enough time to open my mouth and close my eyes before the first jet hits me.

You watching him cum is too much for you and you release yourself from his mouth, move to me, grab my hair and cums all over my face as well. Leaving me dripping in cum.

You both sigh and you lean over to kiss Michael deeply, gently touching his now deflating cock.

I start using my fingers to scoop the cum off my face and into my mouth. As I eat your cum off my face I thank both of you for cumming on me.

I get most of it off, but Michael's finger scoops a bit off my chin and brings it up to your lips to taste. You eagerly clean his finger and then announces that we should all wash up for dinner.

You help me to my feet and guide me to the bathroom so I can wash my face.

As I'm leaving the room I hear Micheal ask: "Did she cum? I feel bad for leaving her unsatisfied."

You chuckle and respond: "Cum on her face was her reward for now. Besides, before the night is over I'll have both of you begging for mercy."

I think I could hear Michael's cock getting hard again.