Threesome with my wife

Story Info
A man and wife have a threesome with wife's best friend.
4.1k words
4.31
62.7k
47
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I pulled my softened cock out of my wife and collapsed on the mattress, exhausted.

"You know, I meant what I said" she whispered. Embarrassed.

"Meant what you said about what?" I asked, racking my brain. That she was mad about the new filing system at work? That she wanted me to clean out the garage? Ah, the garage. That had to be it. "I told you before, I'll do it this weekend." I said. I had been promising since July and it was now September.

She chuckled lightly. "Not about that"

"Ok?" I said, confused.

"You know..." she elbowed me and laughed.

I propped myself up, still feeling the after effects of orgasm and looked at her quizzically. She laughed harder. "Seriously, I have no idea what you're talking about." I told her and poked her back.

"Yes you do." she whined then hesitated a few beats. "About having a threesome." She said it quickly then pulled the sheet up over her head still smiling.

I felt my cock stir at the thought even though I had just had an orgasm not five minutes prior. I thought she had just been talking dirty to get me off. She did that sometimes as a way to cheer me on, especially if she had already cum and I was taking a while to finish. She talked a lot about threesomes, wife swaps and even wild party group sex with whole rooms of people fucking in the heat of the moment. I didn't think she was serious or that it was ever something she would consider doing in real life.

"You want to do what?" I asked in shock and surprise.

"You heard me." she continued, then pulled back the sheet revealing bouncy light brown curls. "I made out with a girl once in college, and I sort of want to try it again." she told me.

"I didn't know you fucked a woman." I said, not sure how to take it..

She hesitated as if to consider whether she should lie about it or not. "We didn't really fuck, per se." she said after an interval. "It was after a party. We were both sloshed out of our minds. All we did was make out."

"Why didn't you tell me before?" I asked.

"I don't know." she said, turning her back. I sensed she was embarrassed, agitated and sorry she told me. "I guess I didn't see it as a big deal since it was just some touching and kissing. All we did was play with each other's breasts and masterbated. We were young adults experimenting. Forget I said anything." she said and sighed.

I was definitely interested, but to say I was surprised was an understatement. Charlotte was a good girl type. According to her, she only ever had sex with two men before she met me. A guy she dated fairly seriously named Rob, and the other was a one night stand. I would never have guessed she'd kissed, let alone fondled another woman. I always thought she was conservative when it came to everything. Politics, money, decorating. Hell, nuns in convents dressed more risque than my wife who tended to complete her shapeless ensembles with thick glasses, tightly bound brown hair, and sensible shoes instead of heels.

"Was it Jenny?" I asked, putting two and two together. Jenny had been her college roommate and maid of honor at our wedding five years ago and (according to Charlotte anyway) much more promiscuous than she was.

She hesitated for a moment as if to consider whether she should lie or not, then said "Yeah." Then after an interval. "Like I said, all we did was kiss and make out, so I guess I thought it didn't really count." she breathed. When I didn't say anything she went on. "I keep thinking about it though. I thought it was just a passing thing. That it would go away, but it hasn't. Watching lesbian porn just seems to make me want it more."

"Why didn't you tell me?" I asked, not sure how I felt about her keeping something like that from me.

"I didn't think it was important." she replied. "We were just playing around. Like 'Poor us. We don't have men, so let's make out with each other" Jenny claims she doesn't even remember it, but I doubt that's true. I'm only telling you now because I don't want to cheat. I thought maybe if we did it together, you would be ok with it."

"I guess it could be fun" I told her softly and slowly, the thought of kinky sex outweighing my shock at this point. My cock was now standing at attention, so I turned and rubbed it against her silky white nightgown to let her know how turned on I really was..

"So does this mean you'll do it?" she asked, turning towards me.

"If that's what you want." I answered. She kissed me, then pivoted so she was on top of me, my dickhead aligned with her hole. A fraction of a second later she happily impaled herself on my cock.

.......................................................................

For the next two weeks, sex was fantastic. It was a nearly constant fuck fest from the time I got home to the time we went to bed.

To be honest, I never thought we would have a threesome. I reasoned Charlotte had been fantasizing out loud when she talked about wanting to do it. That the great sex we'd been having was fueled by her being honest with me about something she had held back for so long.

Besides, chandelier swinging fantasy type threesomes didn't happen in real life. Those kinds of things only exist in the imagination. The kind where everyone is ok with everyone else, nobody's feelings are hurt and the main players live happily ever after in a "thrupple." If anything ever happened at all, Charlotte would probably kiss another girl on vacation while I watched, then she'd feel guilty about it.

Whatever the end result, our sex life was heating up, and I genuinely loved my wife, so I wasn't going to complain. Things couldn't have been better. Charlotte was meeting me at the door in cute baby doll dresses or nightgowns almost every night since her admission. She would tease me through dinner, sometimes tracing my cock through my jeans while we ate, and then we would head off to the bedroom like 18 year olds to get naked. Whatever the reason for her enthusiasm, I was happy about it, and decided not to push her on the threesome thing. Shit, I didn't even mention it to her again.

At the start of the third week I was imagining what sort of outfit Charlotte had chosen for that night's marathon romp when I plunged the key in the lock of our two story colonial and swung open the door to see my wife and her long time friend Jenny, the very person she had admitted to making out with in college, talking and giggling on the couch.

My thoughts went straight to my cock. Was this the start of our threesome? Had Charlotte talked to Jenny about fucking both of us?

I took a deep breath then my rational mind took over. Probably not. I couldn't imagine my wife calling up her friend for sex and having her answer "Yeah, sure. Be right over'' like in some cheap porn movie. Real life wasn't like that. I didn't think Charlotte would do such a thing, no matter what their history together. Jenny had probably just been on her way back to her parents house in Macon and stopped by to break up the trip. She had certainly done it before on numerous occasions, and there had been no sex involved.

"Oh, hi honey!" Charlotte got up from the couch and gave me a peck on the cheek. She was flushed and beaming. Had they been making out? No. I answered my own question. My wife never wore makeup, and was flushed, but Jenny looked too well put together for that to have happened. She had her hair done. Perfectly straightened and curled with lipstick in place.

"Jenny stopped by on her way to visit her parents. Wasn't that nice?"

"Ah, yeah." I said trying to sound like everything was totally normal and I hadn't been thinking about the two of them in a sensual embrace the past two weeks straight. "Great to see you again." I sat on the leather loveseat opposite the two women and tried to act casual. "You just passing through?" I asked, sure my voice was shaking. "Your parents are in Macon, right?"

She nodded.

"Yeah, I parked on the street so I didn't take your spot in the driveway."

I mumbled something that sounded inane and looked at Jenny for the first time. Really looked at her. Unlike my wife, who was dressed in her typical oversized sweater, leggings, flats, and a messy bun; Jenny dressed in a classic, sexy way. She had bright blonde hair, alert green eyes, and wore a form fitting sweater and skirt with strappy sandals.

"It looks like I'll be spending the night." she said, and I felt my cock lurch. "I came all the way from Miami so I'm exhausted. I'll drive the rest of the way tomorrow.

"Miami?" I asked "Last I heard you were in Tampa." I said.

"I was at a conference for work." she responded, "then I got a call from my mom saying she needed help with my sister's bridal shower, so instead of making the trip all in one day, I called Charlotte. She was sweet enough to offer to let me say. I mean if that's ok with you." she added hastily.

"Mi casa es tu casa." I said diplomatically, and realized this would not be the big night for kinky group sex. If we ever did do anything at all, it would be with someone anonymous on the internet. College was one thing. We were supposed to be responsible adults now. Jenny had been passing by, the same way she had six months ago when nothing happened,

For the next few hours, the girls chatted about Jenny's sister's wedding. They talked about registries, flowers, and how Charlotte had handled things at our wedding and reception a few years back. She even took the opportunity to pull out our wedding album, so I excused myself to give them a chance to talk and putter around in the garage.

When the girls called me back in, I saw Charlotte had picked up a baked chicken and a few fancy salads from the store. She had placed them in real dishes as opposed to just putting them on the table in the container they came in like we did when it was just the two of us. She also put out some fresh bread and a bottle of wine. To punch up the ambiance, I put on some jazz music I thought would evoke a certain classy vibe, even if the food was ready prepared grocery store fare. "Music makes the meal" I thought.

After the third bottle of wine, we found ourselves sitting in the living room again. The conversation turned to Jenny's relationship status. "I don't know why I can't get a man." she said, obviously a little tipsy at this point. "Every time I date anyone, it's the same thing." she told us both. "You guys are lucky to have found each other. I'm in constant dating hell."

"Aww," Charlotte said, putting her hand on her friend's knee. "He'll come along. I know he will" she said. And in the meantime, you have friends. Friends who love you.`` she said.

"I guess." she said leaning back on the couch towards Charlotte with a face that broadcast a poor me expression. "I don't know. Maybe I don't want to be pinned down." she said.

Charlotte leaned in closer. I could tell she was tipsy, bordering on drunk, and put her wine glass to the side. "We're always here for you." she whispered, then leaned towards Jenny and kissed her, softly on the lips.

At that moment, I was holding my breath. How was Jenny going to react? Was she going to storm off and leave, offended? Go to the bathroom only to emerge and pretend like nothing happened?

Then I saw the most beautiful sight I had ever witnessed unfold in front of me. Jenny started kissing Charlotte back. I could see the stress evaporate from Jenny's body as my wife took control and stuck her tongue in her mouth. She pulled back a little to gauge Jinny's reaction, and Charlotte gave her a loving smile that said unequivocally that she was into it.

They kissed a little while longer. Slowly, softly, until Charlotte reached up and grabbed my wife's breast over her bulky sweater

Charlotte moaned, and returned the favor. Then she whispered "You have no idea how much I've been thinking about this."

"Me too." Jenny said. "You taste so good." she purred, and then went back to kissing my wife's mouth while touching her breasts.

I couldn't take much more of it, so as soon as Charlotte started unbuttoning Jenny's cardigan sweater, I pulled my rock hard cock from my jeans and started touching it, slowly so as not to cum too soon.

The two women slowly started taking off their clothing, and I watched them touch each other everywhere. Their pussies, their legs, their back. Their hands were everywhere all at once, caressing, touching and feeling one another..

When their clothing had finally been peeled off, I saw both Jenny and Charlotte had completely shaved their pussies when my wife generally had a shadow of hair down there. Had they planned this? Had this been talked about without my knowing?

I watched as the both of them carefully teased each other. Each simultaneously touching and caressing the other's outer pussy lips and clit slowly.

When Jenny turned her full pussy towards me, I noticed she had full lips that came out to greet me, whereas my wifes were more tucked in, and I watched Charlotte as she very tentatively and lovingly made her way to Jenny's navel to kiss it, then her abdomen in order to place a closed mouth kiss right on Jenny's clit.

At that point, I'm sorry to say, I couldn't take it. I had been trying hard to hold back. Not to cum so quickly, but looking at the pleasure on Jenny's face as my wife put her tongue on her clit and placed a finger inside her, I found it impossible. It was too much for me, and my dick exploded as if every nerve in my body had gathered to my cock and erupted all at once.

I suppose I vocalized my pleasure without realizing it because the two girls looked over at me panting and laughed. "We're ignoring John" Jenny said and held her hand out, beckoning me to her side. As soon as I had regained my consciousness and could stand, my wife smiled as I walked over to the couch, soft and docile, where she now lay on her stomach with Jenny's pussy staring up at her.

I felt like the shittiest lover in the world having cum so early in the evening, but luckily, the girls didn't seem to think we were anywhere near done. Jenny just said with her hand outstretched "Let me lick that cum off your cock" then looked down at Charlotte between her legs "he is big like you said he'd be, even soft."

I presented it to her, flaccid, and she took it in her mouth as she reclined on the sofa, sucking it back to life. "Your husband tastes good." she said between slurps. My wife smiled, then went back to taking her time, exploring the folds of Jenny's pussy with her tongue.

I hard again within minutes. Then my wife licked her girlfriend up and down once more, then kissed her, close mouthed on the clit before sitting up and saying "I want to taste some cock now too."

Jenny scooched over so that my big dick was bobbing between them. Then she placed a french kiss on my cockhead, then pointed it towards my wife, who put the entire thing in her mouth before bobbing her head on it for several moments before giving it back to Jenny who relished my cock as though it was a delectable dessert she had been deprived of for a long period of time.

When Jenny started afresh on my cock, my wife dove down to lick my balls, kissing them and caressing them much like she had Jenny's pussy, then after an interval she said "Are you ready to fuck?" she asked.

I was more than ready, and would have stuck my cock inside either one of their sexy pussies at that point right on the living room on the sofa or on the floor for that matter, but the girls insisted we move to the bedroom.

I followed the girls' lead as they held hands on the way to mine and Charlotte's marital bed and placed one hand on each of their ass cheeks. One hand for each girl, and I thought about how lucky I was. That if my life ended right then and there, I could be happy. Life couldn't get any better, sexually anyway, and I hadn't even had the chance to fuck Jenny yet.

When we finally made our way to the California King sized bed down the hall, My wife plopped on her back, and Jenny took that opportunity to lick my wife's pussy, and I watched as my beautiful wife, who was so much more beautiful unclothed with her C cup tits and defined waistline, contort her face in enjoyment.

Then came the most beautiful sight I had ever seen as, Jenny tucked her legs underneath her, causing her butt to lift high in the air as a way to present her hole to me in order to fuck it..

I reached down and fondled Jenny's breasts, then tasted her juices with my tongue, exploring the same canal my wife had been licking just a few moments earlier, and felt she was sopping wet and throbbing for dick.. She rocked her hips a little in response to my licking, so poised myself to place my cock head at the opening, leaned forward, and began fucking.

"Oh," Jenny moaned. "It's been so long." she said between licks, and began rubbing my wife's clit with her fingers in time to my thrusting from behind.

I watched my wife spasm, as if I was fucking her through her friend. Like I was fucking both of them and she moaned "Oh fuck, oh fuck!" over and over as I rammed my rod into her friend's tight hole.

I wasn't sure how long I gave it to them. It could have been an hour, it could have been 5 minutes, but over and over I fucked, feeling Jenny's pussy contract around my cock as I watched my wife's beautiful face in the throws of passion as she was licked, sucked and teased into orgasm after orgasm.

At some point Charlotte changed positions so she was on her knees beside me and for a few moments watched me fuck my cock into her friend. "That looks so good." she said, then tilted her head up to kiss me on the lips. I then put one hand on the waist of the girl I was fucking, and reached around to touch my wife's pussy. I found her hole and fingered it, finding it wetter than I could imagine her being in recent memory.

When I was sure Jenny was satisfied, I pulled myself out of Jenny's vice of a cunt and then eased myself into my wife's waiting canal. "Come here so I can lick you while I get fucked." she said to Jenny, and I knew Charlotte was right where she wanted to be ( if her talk during sex was any indication). Licking pussy and getting serviced at the same time.

When I was sure Charlotte had cum hard, I pulled my cock out of her, and started rubbing myself vigorously. Both girls sat up on the bed, tongues out presenting their breasts. I felt the familiar pull of orgasm, and let loose with a fiery jolt that was so intense, I felt as though I had blacked out for a moment and splattered both on their titties.

I was so out of it for a few moments after I hardly noticed both girls fighting to clean my cock then kissing each other with my jizz on both their tongues.

After two mind bending orgasms, in, who knew? An hour? Two hours? Thirty minutes? Three hours? I was spent and so were the girls. We drifted off to sleep on the oversized bed.

I had drifted into nothingness, but sometime during the night, I awoke to slurping sounds. When I opened my eyes, I realized Charlotte was licking Jenny's pussy as though she couldn't get enough. As if Jenny's pussy was the fountain of youth or some kind of cure for cancer or some delectable once in a lifetime dessert, which I reasoned, she probably was..

When Charlotte picked up on the fact that my eyes were open, she said, "I'm glad you're awake darling. I need you to fuck me so I can cum with her pussy in my face." then went right on licking and teasing Jenny's clit. I noticed Jenny was rolling her hips and bucking them up towards my wife's mouth.

I complied, realizing this truly was really Charlottes favorite thing to do: to be sandwiched between me and her girlfriend getting fucked.

I thrust my pelvis into her over and over, and watched Jenny again writhe in pleasure while she fondled her own tits. "Oh God," she said "Fuck. This is so fucking fantastic!"

After awhile, Jenny said "I need to get drilled again too."

12