Daddy's Home

Story Info
Baby girl gets what is cumming to her.
1.8k words
4.07
16.5k
10
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Troy69G
Troy69G
3 Followers

Daddy worked hard everyday to provide a good home. It seemed like he was always working overtime and when he got home he even had more to do. It was okay though, she knew he loved her and he knew she loved him too. It just made their time together that much more special to both of them. Brice had been working hard for a week now and he was due home at any time. Christy had been waiting for him all day, her heart pounding wildly, anticipating that moment when he would walk through the door and her purpose would be served once more. When she stopped to think about it, her heart was pounding almost as wildly as her pussy was. Christy knew her Daddy was due home any minute, she was always ready to take care of him, the way only she could.

She was sitting on the couch waiting, her thoughts of him taking her mind into another world almost. She jumped back to reality when she finally heard the sound of the front door shutting. She got up and ran to her daddy wrapping her arms around his neck and breathing in his scent that she had missed so much. His arms wrapped around her waist and his hand, almost instinctively, went to her ass. Giving it a tight squeeze and one nice slap. mmm how they both missed that.

"I have missed you so much Daddy, I am so glad you are home!"

"And I have missed you as well baby. Daddy has been working very hard. Why don't we move to the living room and you can show Daddy a proper greeting." Then he smiled that amazing smile that just made her melt.

After they had moved to the living room Daddy took off his clothes and motioned for his baby to come in front of him. She walked so slyly to where he was standing and she dropped to her knees as he placed his hands upon her shoulders.

"Yep, I have definitely missed you Daddy," she looked at his cock starting to harden and can't help but giggle. "Looks like you missed me too Daddy!"

She leans in closer to him, again smelling the scent of him that she has missed so much. And she placed a kiss on his cock. Daddy turned away from her for a second, and she placed a kiss on his ass as well. She knew how much Daddy loved that from her, and when he turned back around to face her, his cock had definitely gotten harder.

"Show Daddy how much you missed him baby."

"Yes Daddy, of course." She leaned in and wrapped her hot wet mouth around the head of his cock, her fingers wrapping gently around the rest of his cock. As she suckled him in her mouth, twirling her tongue around and twisting her head, she stroked him with her hand. Her other hand found its way to his balls and she gently massaged them with her fingertips, rolling them, squeezing them, while her mouth continued to wrap around his cock.

"Oh baby, Daddy loves it when you do that!", He moaned in a low growl.

She looked up at him and tried to smile. Brice slowly pulled his hands away from his cock and put his hand on the back of her head, giving her a little push. Christy opened her mouth wide to take more of his hard cock into her mouth. Bobbing her head up and down up and down. Going a little further each time. She tried not to gag as his cock hit the back of her throat, but Daddy wants more this time.

"Relax baby, let Daddy use your mouth for his pleasure, be a good girl now."

She melted to his words and tried hard to relax her mouth and breathe through her nose as her daddy wrapped his hand in her hair and pulled it tightly. She let out a slight whimper, knowing what is coming... but wanting to please her Daddy, she relaxed her mouth.

Daddy started thrusting his cock in and out of her mouth faster and harder each time. Making her gag as it slid to the back of her throat. "ooo yeah baby, that's it, gag on Daddy's cock like the little slut you are. You know you want it. I bet your pussy is just throbbing right now" Brice said in a low commanding way that he knew she would respond to.

If she could have moved she would have been shaking her head yes! Her Daddy always knows. Daddy continued his attack on her mouth as he used it like he would her pussy. Fucking it harder as she gaged and pleaded with her eyes. She brought her hands up to Daddy's thighs and placed them against him, trying to use them as leverage to slow him down.

"Uh uh baby, who said you could do that? Did Daddy tell you to stop him? Did he??"

"No Daddy, I'm sorry." She dropped her hands down to her side.

"Maybe I should fix this.." He said with a smile on his face.

Daddy pulled his cock from her mouth and went to the dresser against the wall and opened their play drawer. Daddy pulled out a wrapped bundle of soft purple nylon rope and walk slowly back over to her as he undid the rope.

"Hands up." he said sternly and her hands were up over her head, fingers interlocked and her head down. She knew exactly what was to come next. Her daddy started wrapping her hands in the rope softly and pulling it tight but not to tight. He had been learning Shibari and was using what he had learned to bind her hands together. When he was finished he looked over his work, smiled and kissed her finger tips as he let her hands fall back down in front of her bound until he was ready to let her go. Daddy picked her up off her knees.

"Turn around slut and lean over that couch."

Christy smiled quickly and placed the upper half of her body onto the couch, leaving her ass exposed to Daddy. She couldn't help but squirm slightly. She knew what was coming, and she wanted it so badly. She needed it. Daddy didn't waste no time before his hand made contact with her ass. The sound ringing in her ears as she felt the heat on her ass.

He loved to watch that cute ass turn a pretty shade of pink after he slapped it good. He slapped the other side and it stung just as good and Christy smiled inwardly and outwardly, knowing her daddy was using her the way she wanted him to. She then felt his hands on her ass, rubbing and squeezing both cheeks at the same time. Then she felt it, the pressure of his thick throbbing cock being pushed between her aching pussy lips. First the head spread her open. Her daddy was thick and she loved the feeling her pussy being spread open by his manly girth. He grabbed her hips and pulled her back onto his cock even further and she felt every inch inside her and her wetness grow as her excitement built knowing what was coming. He reached up and grabbed her collar with one hand as his hips began to move and the feeling of his dominance made her moan a little louder.

Daddy continued to fuck her pussy a little harder, his balls slapping against her clit, making her moan wildly and begging him to fuck her harder, faster.

"Please Daddy please use your slut for your pleasure Daddy. Fuck my pussy with your cock Daddy mmm."

Daddy continued with his assault on her pussy and just when she thought she couldn't take any more he pulls out from her.

She lets a moan of disappointment escape from her lips. But it's only for a moment, and then she feels his cock pressing back into her harder.

She grabs the cushions of the couch in her hand as she shakes, having no way to get away from him, she is stuck. He pulls on her collar so her head is lifted up, he kisses her shoulders, her neck, her cheek, her lips.

"Good girl baby, good girl. Daddy is so happy with you, you are being so good. Daddy loves it when you listen, Daddy loves it when you please him. good girl."

She melts as she hears her Daddy's voice calming her. He slowly starts to pull back out and she sucks in her breath. Daddy leans in and covers her mouth with his as he thrusts his cock back into her tight pussy. She whimpers into his mouth.

"Daddy loves to hear you baby, Daddy loves hearing his baby whimper and moan. You love it don't you baby, you love feeling Daddy's cock stretching your pussy. The feeling of his cum filling you feels so good, you're such a good girl..." as he continues to slide back and forth inside her.

After a few moments Daddy is done waiting and he starts fucking her harder and faster. Before long Christy is screaming and moaning begging for more.

"Oh yes Daddy, yes, oh I love it when you fuck your little cum slut and make me feel so good. I love feeling your cock deep in my pussy Daddy. Oh please fuck me Daddy. Ohhh Daddy!"

He starts to pound her pussy harder and faster. She is tight and warm and the sounds of her moans are driving him to the edge. Brice pulled his cock out of her pussy and grabs her arms and spins her around and to her knees just in time. Christy opens her mouth to take his cock again into her mouth. Daddy's cock shutters and she feels his load unleash into her mouth and over her lips and even on her cheek a little. He lets out an animalistic howl and groans as his cock is drained of his seed.

Christy licks her lips to taste more of him and as she sits there with cum dripping from her chin on to her tits she leans forward and licks the last drops of cum from Daddy's cock.

"mmm thank you Daddy for using my body."

"You are welcome baby girl, you're such a good girl." Daddy leans in and kisses her forehead as he strokes her hair.

"So, how about a shower to clean up baby?" Daddy winks at her.

She stands and as they walk towards the bathroom Daddy gives her a quick swat on her ass. This is going to be a long, fun-filled night they both think to themselves!

Troy69G
Troy69G
3 Followers