Daddy's Home

Story Info
Baby Girl skipped her tasks and must face the consequences.
3.4k words
4.47
14.7k
14

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 11/14/2023
Created 10/31/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I wake up in the middle of our four-poster bed, naked, half rolled into the comforter like a burrito. My eyes burn and feel swollen from crying the night before. I struggle to free myself from the comforter and knock something off in the floor, further scattering the colored pencils that I'd raked off the bed earlier in the evening. 

I army crawl to the edge of the bed and retrieve my phone from among the pencils. I pick it up and touch my finger to the back to unlock it.

"Oh shit, shit, shit!"

I had accidentally dialed Daddy's number.  I hang up quickly before the first ring finishes,  hoping that I'd caught it in time. "Ugh. Stupid."

I wait to see if the phone will ring and it be Daddy asking what was wrong. I don't call him at work unless it's an emergency... and the only emergency here was the state of this room. It was almost as much of a mess as I'd been last night. After edging myself three times to follow Daddy's rules, I'd had something of a meltdown. I spent an hour scrolling through all of my old texts from Daddy, crying over how much I missed him and how lonely I was. Good thing he wasn't here to see me like this now- my hair in dissaray, naked and half sticky from my own fluids, our bedroom floor littered with colored pencils and half colored pages. 

I climbed off the bed and sat cross legged on the plush carpet, it felt nice against my over sensitive pussy. I gathered the colored pencils and shoved them in their box. Daddy had bought me the pretty pencil box last year. It had a latching lid that was filled with moving,  liquid glitter trapped between two sheets of clear glass. It was my last earned reward for completing the tasks Daddy assigned me every day.

I took the box and coloring pages to my toy room and headed for the shower, where I'd check off my first task of the day.

If Daddy was home, we'd shower together and he would wash me from head to toe. He also enjoyed keeping my pussy shaved. It made the puffy lips really sensitive to any light touch.

Daddy played a game with me where he would tie me to our bed (the wrought iron frame was great for this)- I'd be blindfolded,  hands over my head,  legs tied apart while he used all sorts of toys on my body.  He'd run feathers over me from my throat to my ankles while I twisted, bucked and squealed from the waves of sensation it caused. He'd also use our flog, ice, vibrators, his fingers... my part of the game was to  guess what it was. If I guessed correctly, I got a reward. If I guessed wrong, a punishment.

Game punishments were never too bad though. Daddy would pinch my nipple or bite at them with his teeth. Sometimes he'd spank my pussy just enough to make me squeal or fuck my mouth with his nice, hard cock. ( I didn't tell him that one was way more reward than punishment- I loved sucking on him. )

I snapped out of my shower- reverie when the water began to turn cold. "Damn girl. You really need to pull your shit together!" I admonished myself.

I rushed to finish shampooing my hair before the water was ice. I propped my phone on the shaving shelf and changed it to selfie view, taking several shots of my ass with the water and soap dripping from it in the shower. One of Daddy's rules was to always send him a picture and show him I was clean.

I was pleased when it was only seconds before I got the response, "Damn baby, I love your beautiful ass. Good girl."

I texted back,  "Two more days Daddy?"

"Yes Kitten, two more days. I have to get back to work now baby. Only had a short break. I love you."

"I love you Daddy." I said, feeling hopeless.He hung up.

I frowned at the phone, stalked into the bedroom and threw it on the bed, disgusted.

The rest of the day drug on and on. The conversation that evening wasn't nearly enough to make up for how much I missed him. He was exhausted from the busy day at work and had to go to bed. I cursed his job, even though I knew it was childish. I skipped the rest of the tasks in my Obedience app that evening.  "What's the point?" I thought. "They're working him so hard, he won't have time to check if I did them anyway." I stripped down, tossed my clothes on the floor and climbed into bed, falling into a fitful sleep.

The dreams I had that night...

In my dream, Daddy was holding me facedown on the bed, one muscled arm across the small of my back. He was running the other hand up and down the insides of my thighs.  I could feel myself getting very wet, so wet it was soaking the bed beneath me. "Oh Daddy please..." I begged in my dream.

"Yes baby?"

I woke with a start, realizing that the voice wasn't just in my dream,  but in the room with me. I tried to turn over,  but couldn't move my arms.  I tried to sit up, but couldn't move my legs either. I turned my head to look at my wrist. It was tied to the bedframe with red cotton ropes. The other wrist as well. A shadow fell over me.

"Daddy?"

"Yes baby."

I struggled again to make my limbs work. Daddy had tied me, one limb to each post of our bed.

"Daddy? I... I thought you weren't off for two more days?"

"Surprise baby." He spoke low and quiet, stroking a hand down my back to my ass, where he gave each cheek a squeeze before parting them. I gasped and twisted in my bonds when he pressed his thumb against my anus and pushed just the tip inside. I could almost feel him smiling behind me. "The job ended a couple days early. I thought I'd surprise you."

I could hear him rummaging through the toy box next to our bed.

" Daddy, can't you let me go please? I can't even see your face. I haven't seen you for almost a month!" For emphasis, I pulled against the ropes again, but he had tied them well. They didn't budge an inch. "Daddy!" I cried out indignant, in frustration and mild anger. "This isn't fair!"

I heard the clinking of glass or metal then the cap on the lube bottle open. I'd gotten pretty good at the guessing game and I was sure about the lube, but... "Oh! Oh Daddy!"

I felt the chilly lube against my anus, then one of his fingers slid inside to stretch me. He pulled his finger out, cleaned his hands on a damp washrag next the bed and parted my cheeks again.  This time, I felt the familiar pressure of my large metal butt plug press against my tight hole. 

"Ow! Daddy please don't... no! Please..."

"Relax baby girl." He put one big hand on my lower back to hold my hips in place. I felt the pressure of the plug intensify. There was a moment of sharp pain as the largest part passed my sphincter, then it sank to the hilt and stayed in place. Daddy tapped the sparkly gem on the plug, sending vibrations spiderwebbing through my anal opening, perineum and deep into my ass. I moaned and bucked under his hand, but he pressed my hips into the bed and held me until I stopped struggling. His fingers trailed down along my pussy lips. He parted them with two fingers,  slipping one inside me and flicking the other back and forth against my clit.  Every muscle in my pelvis clinched. Heat began to form in my clit and spread upward. I was breathing hard now,  rocking my soaked pussy against his thick fingers. I felt the beginnings of orgasm building already. 

"Daddy oh my... Daddy yes please..."

"Soon Kitten. You must endure a bit longer. I have a question for you." He withdrew his hand and sat down next to me on the bed.  I could finally see his face. 

My Daddy was beautiful. His head was clean shaven, but he had a magnificent coppery beard shot through with silver. He had Norse tattoos on his muscled arms. His eyes were a piercing blue. He had a way of watching me with those eyes that felt predatory, intimate and almost a bit invasive- like he could simply read my thoughts by studying my face. I saw him taking in my flushed face, the bonds at my wrists, my body as I tried in vain to free myself. I stared into his wide chest,  unable to hold his gaze for long. 

"What was your question Daddy?"

It wasn't really a question, but a statement.  "You didn't complete your tasks on the app."

I licked my lips,  nervous. He noticed and smiled. "I... I meant to... i just... maybe... you were so busy... i thought..."

"That I wouldn't notice? A sardonic grin spread across his face. He winked at me. "Little girl, you should know better."

I swallowed hard, trying to hide my lack of composure. 

He fingered the ropes, and watched me, enjoying my discomfort.

"So how best to remind you that you're mine and you are to do as you're told?"

"Daddy I'm sorry! Daddy please!" I twisted and fought against the ropes.

"Is edging one of your tasks?" His voice was all business now. I stopped struggling. This was going to happen and I was going nowhere until it was finished. 

"Yes Daddy." I whisper into the mattress,  barely audible. He leaned down close to my shoulder to hear me, I could feel his warm breath against my neck, it sent delicious shivers down my spine. 

"Princess, do I have a reason for asking you to do your tasks?" His hand squeezed the back of my neck, heat radiated from his palm downward. I whimpered in anticipation of what was to come. I could hear the smile in his voice when he continued,  even though his voice was a low growl. He squeezed harder,  "I asked you a question."

"Y.. ye.. yes Daddy." I stammered, "You have a good reason."

"And what is the purpose of asking you to do your edging?" His hand moved down my spine to my tailbone and rested there. My nerves underneath burned.

"To make my orgasm stronger Daddy."

"Yes. That's one reason." His hand moved lower to the soft flesh of my ass, caressing and squeezing.

"To make my clit more sensitive!" I panted, hoping that being a good student would earn me mercy.

"Yes. That's another reason. And..."

My mind was blank. What else was there? Fuck, I had no idea how to answer him. I said nothing, which was the wrong choice.

He raised his hand suddenly and brought it down on the soft flesh of my ass cheeks with a loud CRACK. I cried out and struggled against the ropes.

"Daddy no! I don't know! That's not fair!"

This time he smacked my ass several times in rapid succession. I cried and twisted and bucked, but it was pointless. The ropes held. My ass was on fire. My anal muscles were clenching and releasing around the plug. I could feel myself getting very wet. 

His hand was almost hot when he squeezed my neck again.

"It is fair Kitten, because I say it's fair. The other reason you do your tasks is to please me." He took his hand off my neck and reached for my face. I tried to turn away, but he dug strong fingers into my jaw and turned my head to face him. He waited for me to stop struggling and meet his cool blue eyes. I could see love there, but also an evil little twinkle that meant my punishment wasn't over yet. I felt the flood between my thighs and groaned.

"I'm sorry Daddy. I want to be your good girl." I had to talk with my face partly smooshed up from the way he was squeezing my jaw. I felt ridiculous. He smiled at me and let go, then stood up. I could hear him rummaging in the toy box again, then heard the familiar snap of him slapping the leather flogger against his palm. 

" I want you to count Princess."

I slumped my shoulders in my bonds,  resigned. "Ok Daddy. How many?"

"As many as it takes for you to learn your lesson."

I shivered and tensed, then relaxed as much as I could. The leather straps of the flog came down across my ass with a loud, cascading snap. "One!" I called out. He didn't hesitate before the next lash, or the next,  or the next...

He was up to twenty when I stopped counting and started crying; I begged him to stop.  My ass burned in so many places it felt like one big fireball;  in particular,  one spot on my lower left cheek where the flog had landed several times in a row on the exact same spot. "Daddy, Daddy please... my ass... please... "

He dropped the flog and smacked me with his hand, that horrible firecracker thing he did in rapid succession. I screamed into the bed and bit the mattress.

"Your ass? Who does this ass belong to?" He did the firecracker smacks again, on the already tender left cheek this time. 

"YOU! IT'S YOURS DADDY!" I threw my head back,  shouting through a veil of tears. 

"Good girl." His hand came down on my ass once more,  but this time very gently. He rubbed and stroked the sore spots. Massaging some of the sting out of them.  His fingers trailed down between my cheeks,  pushed on my plug, then continued down to my soaked pussy. "Very good girl. You are so wet for Daddy." 

I moaned in pleasure when he plunged his finger deep inside me and stroked my G-Spot. I used to think that was a myth, but Daddy had an uncanny knack for going right to it.  I could hear how wet I was, my pussy made sucking noises as he finger-fucked me. He reached up with his free hand and released the velcro on the cuffs holding me in place.  I pulled my arms under me to rest my tightened muscles,  but otherwise didn't move.  His fingers inside me felt amazing,  I'd been waiting for this for so long...

He withdrew his fingers and I could hear him behind me putting them in his mouth. This primal action always made me blush.

"Mmmm baby girl,  you taste so sweet." His voice was low and rumbly. He released my ankles from their bonds, rubbing them briefly as he unstrapped the cuffs. I remained in position, waiting. 

I gasped and giggled with pleasure when he grabbed both my legs and twisted me over on my back. I dug my nails into the sheets and then his muscled shoulders when he plunged his face between my legs. His tongue found my clit, traced along my outer lips, back to the center, pushed inside my vagina. He sucked and kissed my clit until I was grinding my pelvis against his mouth in desperation, begging him to give me release. He licked and sucked until I was near climax,  then stopped abruptly.

"Daddy! Oh no... oh please!"

He sat up suddenly between my legs,  grabbed me by the hips and pulled me into his stiffened cock. I arched my back,  moaned and pushed my pelvis into his,  enjoying the over-full feeling of him inside my pussy while the plug was still in my ass. He fucked me hard,  fingering my clit at the same time.  I could feel the orgasm building again, building,  building...

"Oh Daddy I'm going to come!"

He withdrew and sat back on his heels,  stopping everything. I groaned and jerked my hips in protest. I wanted to cry in frustration. "Daddy!"

"Yes Baby?"

"Why did you... Daddy... why?"

He had that wicked grin again. He grabbed me by the legs and flipped me onto my stomach. I inhaled sharply and dug my nails into the sheets. He rubbed my sore, still red ass, admiring his work, then parted my cheeks and pulled on the butt plug. I moaned and writhed under his hand as the biggest part of the plug cleared. He put it on the nearby rag on our bedside table. 

He gripped my hips firmly and pulled upward.

"Put my ass up for me Princess."

I complied, leaning my weight on my arms and thrusting my ass up against him. He teased the opening of my vagina with the head of his dick, twirling small circles inside my wet, shaved labia. I expected the initial thrust, yet still gasped in surprise. It had been almost a month since he'd been inside me.

"Oh Daddy... you feel so good." I moaned, clenching my muscles around his hard cock. "Fuck me Daddy, fuck me please..." He obliged by thrusting into me again and again, the head of his dick bottoming out against my cervix. He fucked me until I wanted to cry out "No More!" but at the same time beg him not to stop. It was maddening, I was near exhaustion when he pulled out and pushed me facedown onto the bed. "What now?" I wondered. 

I heard the buzzing sound of the vibrator I had deemed "The Beast" because the vibrations it gave off were so intense I wanted to scream when he used it.

He pushed The Beast between my legs, I felt my labia spread far apart and the head press against my clit. He pushed a button and brought the monster to life. I wanted to protest, but could only moan "Oooh ohhh oooh..." Daddy pressed my pelvis down against the vibrations, holding me in place with one hand.  His other hand parted my ass cheeks and spread fresh lube into my crack.  He ran his hard cock up and down my ass crack before plunging it deep into my ass. I felt his balls slap against my pussy lips, which were vibrating intensely from The Beast resting against my clit. He thrust deep and hard inside me, pressing my tortured clit against the vibrator harder. 

" Daddy oh gods... please... oh fuck.... Daddy....ooooh...." Was he going to let me come this time?

I had a moment of panic, expecting him to bring it all to a screeching halt yet again when he leaned against my neck to growl in my ear, "Come for me Baby Girl. Come for Daddy."

That was it, I exploded in a frenzy of sensation, coming hard. Everything between my legs clenched and released, clenched and released. I felt Daddy's dick swell in my ass.

I begged, "Come in my ass Daddy." I felt him release inside me, the heat from him spreading outward and through me. He moaned in appreciation when I ground my ass against him. He finally relaxed his grip on my hips. He reached down and removed The Beast, switched it off and put it on the table with the other used toys.  

I would clean them later and put them where they belonged in the toy box- it was one of my tasks- a chore I was really happy to be doing again, now that Daddy was home. 

Daddy left the room for a moment and returned with warm, wet wash rags and a glass of ice water. "Here baby,  you need to hydrate after all that or you'll be really sore tomorrow." I downed half the water and handed the cup back to him.

"Lie back Baby Girl. Open your legs." I did as I was told.  I watched as Daddy cleaned me with the warm washrag and then crossed the room to switch off the light. He climbed into our bed, pulled me against him and yanked the blanket over both of us. I melted into the heat of his body, curled up and content in that perfect hollow his body made for mine. 

Tonight would not be sleepless.

Daddy was home.