Tasks for Daddy

Story Info
Daddy is away on a business trip, leaving baby girl alone.
1.4k words
4.03
5.7k
5

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 11/14/2023
Created 10/31/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Daddy had been on a month long business trip that was finally coming to a close. The first of October had brought with it a grueling month of sleepless nights, horrible cravings and a fair amount of tears over his long absence. Never had I been apart from him for so long. 

We talked on the phone nightly. I sent him photos at work (and sometimes video if I felt ambitious). Usually these were just snapshots of myself in the shower or sprawling across our big wrought-iron, four poster bed. Sometimes I'd get creative with them and do mini-photo shoots in our bedroom. I had dozens of pinup poses saved in my Pinterest; I'd choose a couple favorite shots, set up the camera and ring light, do my hair,  makeup and wear beautiful lingerie for him.

He always showered these efforts with loads of praise and appreciation... how I loved to hear Daddy's sexy voice telling me I was his Bestest Girl while he looked through my photos on his phone. 

Daddy had worked late the past two nights and our bedtime conversations had been very short and full of many yawns as he stumbled off to his hotel bed exhausted. I was feeling a little neglected and very lonely that afternoon, but I was determined not to let Daddy know.  He had enough on his mind with work. I was wondering what to do with my evening when my cell phone rang. It played Bad Things by Jace Everett whenever Daddy called, I nearly knocked it off the bed in my enthusiasm to answer when I heard the familiar first guitar notes of his ringtone.

"Hi Daddy!" I kept my voice bright and full of enthusiasm. I didn't want him to know I'd been wallowing in a self-pity party moments before. 

"Hi baby, how are you?" He sounded really tired still. 

"I'm good Daddy. A little bored. I REALLY REALLY REALLY miss you though. When will you be home again?"

"I know Princess,  I really miss you too." He let out a long, sad sigh that broke my heart. "Next weekend baby girl. Only one more week to go and I'll be home every night to hold you."

"Mmmm that sounds amazing," I purred in his ear. "It's so hard trying to get to sleep without cuddles. I still have the shirt that smells like you,  but it's just not the same."

"I know Babe. Soon, ok? I'm not sleeping much either. I really need to see my girl." He paused, then his voice changed to the stern Daddy voice that makes me melt, "Are you being my good girl? Did you do your edging?"

" Ummm..."

"Does that mean no?"

I considered lying,  but he'd know. He always seemed to know if I didn't tell him the truth and the consequences of being caught in a lie were severe. Daddy would see to it that I couldn't sit down for a week. Not doing a task would still get me in trouble,  but not as much. 

Gis voice dropped to a growl. "Don't lie to me Kitten."

I gasped, "No Daddy!" How did he just KNOW? "I'm sorry. I didn't edge myself last night either. I was a little sad after talking to you and just didn't feel like it.

His voice softened a bit, but was still firm. "Baby girl,  I assign your tasks for good reason.  I expect you to do them every day unless you ask my permission to skip." He waited for my response.

"Yes Daddy. I'm sorry. I'll do better,  I promise."

"That's my good girl. We'll discuss the tasks you skipped when I'm home next week." He paused to consider,  then added, "I have to go to work now Princess. Daddy loves you very much. I'll see you soon."

I said goodbye trying not to let the tears on my face be heard in my voice. It was so hard being separated from him. I wandered the house aimless for a while, considered today's list of tasks and blew them off in favor of my Nightmare Before Christmas coloring book and a box of colored pencils.

I set up the ring light and camera and attached my phone. I stripped down to my lacy pink panties, the ones with the ruffled butt that Daddy really liked. I left my clothes in a heap on the bedroom floor, climbed onto the bed and turned on my phone's video camera. Opening the coloring book to a picture of Oogie Boogie, I dumped the pencils out on the bed and got to work. The camera was above and slightly behind me, so it had a perfect view of my ass, the side of my bare breast and the coloring book in front of me. I spread my legs a bit for for a better view and spent the next half hour coloring a picture for Daddy, occasionally pinching and pulling my nipples while thinking about his sexy voice on the phone.  We'll discuss the tasks you skipped when I'm home...

I squirmed and felt myself starting to get wet, anticipating what punishment might be in store. I imagined Daddy stretching me over his legs on the bed and rubbing my tight ass through the pink, ruffled panties. I could clearly picture him in my mind, one muscled arm braced across my back to hold me down,  while pulling my panties down to my thighs with his free hand. I could see him rubbing and squeezing my ass, then CRACK! His big hand coming down hard on my ass, leaving red handprints while I squirm and beg him to stop. The big, hard ones didn't hurt nearly as much as those that he did quick and in rapid succession, like a string of Black Cat firecrackers going off on my tender ass.

Those stung like bees and brought tears almost every time,  but they also left my panties soaked and me a panting, hot mess. He always fucked me after a spanking like that,  fucked me hard... so even though my ass would burn for a couple of hours after, it was always SO worth it.

My fantasies had left me far too distracted to continue coloring. I raked the book and pencils off in the floor with my arm and lay back in the center of the bed. I hooked my thumbs into the waist band of my panties and slid them down, first freeing one foot, then the other. I threw the panties in the floor with the rest of my mess and shifted my body so the camera would be pointed down between my legs.

I looked up through my lashes into the lens and imagined Daddy there, watching me. I slid both hands down my sides and over my hips. Holding my mound taught with my left hand,  I slipped two fingers of my right between my pussy lips to feel the warm pool forming there. I moaned and threw my head back when my fingers found their way to my clit; it was already swollen and sensitive, begging for my touch. I sighed and stared into the camera while fingering myself slowly.

"Oh Daddy," I moaned, "How I wish this were your nice, warm tongue on my pussy right now. I miss you... your touch... your taste... the way you smell..."

My fingers moved up and down my swollen, slippery clit until I could feel the muscles deep in my vagina and anus begin to clench. I slowed my pace before I went over the edge and groaned in frustration at the lack of release. I paused a moment to gain some composure, lightly stroking my fingers along the outside of my labia and across my inner thighs.

I stroked my full breasts and pinched my nipples for the camera until satisfied my blood had cooled enough. My hands left my stiffening nipples to move between my legs again. I slid my fingers back into the warm, wet slit and began rubbing my clit in fast, light, feathery strokes. The near-climax came much faster this time and I had to really focus on how I felt to not push myself over the edge. 

"That's two Daddy," I moaned, breathless to the camera. This time I didn't wait before I launched back into edging a third time. It was almost a mistake, I remembered only seconds before I would have come to stop touching myself. I pulled my hands away from my aching pussy and rolled over on my stomach, moaning into the soft comforter. The frustration and sexual tension washed over my body in heated waves. 

"I need you Daddy. I need you SO badly. Why can't you just be home now?" I reached up to switch off the camera, my thighs wet and trembling from completing my task.

It was going to be another long and restless night.