Daddy's Little Brat Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Huh? Oh, this?" She was wearing a matching set. A lacy black bra and g-string thong with a garter belt holding up her stockings. He had not bought that for her. "Um, I was running out of clean clothes. It was just something I had."

"I don't want you wearing that anymore." His eyes narrowed.

"But Daddy!" She looked upset. Then she tensed. "I mean," she touched her round rump. It was still red from before. The string slipped between her cheeks and covered nothing. "Okay, I did wear it for a reason." She admitted.

"Why?"

"For you." She said shyly. "I thought you would like it." She played with her hair. "Do you Daddy?"

She shifted her weight anxiously. He said in a cold voice, "Fine. You can wear it in the house. But outside you wear something respectable."

"Yay!" she jumped, her body giggled.

"Now get over here." he ordered. She obeyed. "On your knees." he snapped and pointed to the floor ahead of him.

Her face was going as flushed as her ass. "Daddy? Really?" she looked at his crotch and licked her lips.

"What are you thinking Carly?" he asked.

"Nothing!" She squatted down, crawled to him on the carpet, and then rose up to her knees, her head at his crotch level. She looked at him, then his pants, then back.

"Take off your bra." She obeyed. She covered herself bashfully. "Hands behind your back." she whimpered as she obeyed. Her chest popped out. They were perky and moved with her anxious breaths. "Now," He leaned forward and pinched one of them.

"Eep!" she closed her eyes and yelped,

"Start apologizing."

"I'm sorry I missed spots on the carpet!" She started. He gave a light slap to her breast. "Ohh! And I'm sorry forgetting about the resumes!" He pinched both tits, pulling them up against gravity. "Owey! Owey!" she squirmed, "and, and I'm sorry about wearing a thong." he slapped her other breast, "Ah! And I'm sorry I had dirty thoughts daddy!"

"Dirty thoughts?" he asked. She looked at his pants again, then back.

"Don't make me say it Daddy-"

He put both her tits between his thumb and forefinger. He was firm and twisted both. "Oh! Ah! Owey! Owey Daddy!" her voice escalated with the tension as he twisted, "I'm sorry I thought about your dick Daddy!" she thought better of her words, "P-Penis! Sorry about thinking of your penis!" he lessened the pressure. "I'm sorry I thought about sucking it." she slurped as she breathed in, "And fucking it-" her eyes went wide, "Sorry! I'm so sorry! I didn't mean to say fuck-" he slapped both her tits. "Oh!" her tits were as red and flushed as her face now. "I'm so sorry Daddy!" she slurped again, as if she could not keep from salivating. "Daddy?" She asked. "Can i-" She ground her hips in the air, looking at his pants.

"Can you what?" He asked. She seemed to want a lot of things. What she settled on asking for was, "Can I sit on your lap Daddy?" she was breathing heavily, "While you keep punishing me?"

"Fine." he nodded. She stood up slowly, her legs shaking. She turned and slowly sat her sensitive buns on him.

"Oh!" she rested her weight on him. She was small enough, and he was large enough, that she could look up and see him looking down at her. Her hands were between her legs now. "Daddy," She ground her hips.

He grabbed her breasts, "So rough!" she murmured as he pulled and pressed. "Hmm!" he let go and slapped both tits. "Youch!" she yipped.

"No grinding." he ordered.

"But Daddyyyy!" She groaned. Then she looked back at him. Her face was concerned.

"Do you have something to say Carly?" he asked.

"Is there something wrong with me Daddy?" her voice was hoarse.

"What do you mean?" He asked.

She looked like she was so hot she was burning up. She was sweating and red all over her body. Her face looked ashamed. "Because, Daddy," She frowned, "Never mind Daddy." she looked away with a sense of resignation.

"Tell me." he twisted her tits.

"Oh!" She shuddered, "Your penis Daddy! I want to feel your sex!" she cried. "Am I not pretty enough to turn you on Daddy?" She whimpered. "To make you hard?" her eyes were watering, "Or, do you just hate me Daddy?"

In all honesty, it had been taking every inch of available willpower to keep himself from temptation. He had been doing his duty to see her as his daughter in need of discipline. Marcy's voice called out to him in his brain saying it was fine, but he still held on. This was his daughter after all.

"You are my daughter." He said more to himself than her. "Having those thoughts about your father-" He prayed to god for strength before he touched his daughters hips.

"Daddy?" she asked. "What are you-"

"You did good to confess Carly." he whispered to her. The wind in her ear sparked something in her and she undulated. "Do you think you earned a reward?"

She nodded, "Oh yes! Please Daddy!"

He grunted and slipped his hand down between her legs.

"Eep!" her hand went over his. "That's my-" his other hand grabbed her breast and circled around her pleasure. "Pussy!" she shouted.

He slapped her tit. "I mean vagina!" she shouted. "My, my girl-parts!" she whined. "Daddy, does this mean you like me? Does this mean you-" she shook and tensed as he targeted round the center of her pleasure. "My clit!" she humped his hand, "Or, um-" She was lost in pleasure, one of her fingers went up to her mouth and she sucked it as she enjoyed the ride, "Clitoris? Is clit a bad word Daddy? I don't know-" she was humping faster, she groaned, "Oh!"

She really was sensitive. It would often take an hour for Marcy to get in the mood. He had just touched Carly's sex and she was about to come.

"Daddy," she said quietly. She looked up at his face, "Kiss me Daddy?" She offered. He was looking down at her upside down eyes. He could bend down and touch his lips to hers if he wanted.

His will was breaking. He could feel it. This was not just a reward for his daughter any more. He felt her hand on his face as she was seconds from orgasm. "Please?" She was beginning to shudder, "At least hold me?" She begged. "Please Daddy?"

He held her by the breasts, held her tight, and kissed her lips.

"Hmm!" she crashed into orgasm. She rammed her body into his hand and lap. She lapped at his mouth "Daddy!" she moaned into him. She seemed ecstatic, "Your cock!" it was half hard now. He felt her grind it. His will was shaken, "You love me! Oh! Daddy loves me!" he silenced her with his mouth over her lips and a slap to her pussy. She shuddered and her body gyrated to the beat of her orgasm. He let her go and she wheezed for air. "You, you really do love me Daddy!" She giggled and continued to hump her ass against his now full blown hard on. "So," She bit her lower lip, her face was love crazed. She was thirsty for him. He could have ordered her to do anything in this state, "Can I help you with it Daddy? Please?" she was slowing down from her high, but wanted so much more.

"Your mother will be home soon." he lied and pushed her off of him. She fell in a heap of humping giggles next to him in the fetal position, grinding her hand and watching him, she was still mid-orgasm, nearing the end.

"Oh, okay-" she bounced on the couch with disappointment. She stayed down and watched him fumble with his waistband. She made circles on the couch with a finger while she humped her other hand, "Daddy?" he looked at her. "Would it be better if I called you something else?" she asked. "So long as you love me, I can be whatever you want-"

"No." he shook his head. "Now clean up and go to your room."

---

He had to clear his head. He left for the backyard as his daughter marched to take a shower. He took a deep breath, trying to calm his body.

"Harlock?" He turned. Marcy was there. "How are you doing?"

"What are you doing there?" He asked. He noticed that she had been by the window and groaned with sudden understanding. Marcy blushed. "You were watching weren't you?"

She nodded

"And last night-"

She nodded again, sheepishly.

"So she didn't cover all the windows then?"

"Well," Marcy swallowed, "I could only see part of it. But I heard all of it."

"What do you think?"

"I think you can go further with her." She said. "I would be fine with that. In fact, I would love to see you two get closer."

"Marcy, she is my daughter-"

"Adopted daughter." She said.

He was flabbergasted, "You said before-"

"That doesn't mean she isn't our real daughter." She specified. "But I think we should stop pretending she's going to be a normal girl. She has different needs Harlock."

"Imagine if it got out." He shook his head, "God, what would our everyone at church say-"

"God works in mysterious ways." She walked up to him and comforted him with a hand on his shoulder. "Maybe she won't be the perfect little girl we always wanted. But-" She hesitated. "Maybe she could give you one." She shrugged and said it quietly as if that would make it less surprising.

"Marcy!" he shook his head, "What are you saying!"

"Everyone knows what kind of girl Carly is." She gave a devious smile, "And if she gets knocked up, of course everyone would think it was some guy we don't even know." She reasoned, "and of course we'd support her." She continued, "And treat the child like it was our own."

"Marcy, this is crazy-"

"Life is crazy Harlock." She countered. "Why did God make me want kids, but then make me sterile? Why did God make a man as great as you love a woman like me?" She shook her head, "Who knows? Maybe it was so we could help Carly." She said. "She never knew her own father. She watched her mother overdose-" She stopped the story. It always caused her to choke up. "It was a terrible thing for a ten year old to go through. I think that's why I would let her get away with everything. But she needs you Harlock." She gave a bright smile, "And if I want kids, I think I need her too!"

Harlock rested his weight on the wooden guardrail of their backyard patio. He was pensive.

"I leave you to think." She offered. "Oh, but one last thing!" She walked to him and embraced him, "I also want you to think about something else."

"Wonderful."

"I know. Troubles on an already troubled mind. But still," She said quietly, "Do you know how long it's been since we had sex?"

"Um," he thought back. "A week?"

"A month." She corrected him. "And three days."

"I guess I've had a lot on my mind."

"I know." She pet his shoulder, "And I don't want to rush you either, but," She bit her lip, "I wouldn't say watching you with Carly is something a good wife would do." he felt her pet turn into a sensual caress, "So, maybe, one of these days, you might catch me peeking?" She asked, "And maybe you could punish me a bit?"

"Excuse me?" Harlock was trying desperately to misinterpret her.

"It just looks so fun is all!" She said, "At least, she makes it look that way. And while I loved showing her I was in charge of her, I'd also love to show her that you are in charge of me too."

"Marcy, you are just as much her parent as me-"

"But you are my husband!" She held him, "And if you are already dolling out punishments, well, to be honest, I feel a little left out!"

"I'm sorry Marcy." he rubbed his temples. Perhaps that was why his will was strained. It had been a long time. "I'll try to make time."

"Don't worry about that." She shooed away his concerns, "Just think about it. Maybe on a day where you have some more energy in that strong hand of yours, you might catch me" She shrugged, "Or not. Either way." She kissed him on the cheek. "I'm not just a maid you know." she stood up and walked towards the door, "I'll get dinner ready!"


12