Daddy's Little Brat Ch. 03

Story Info
The whole family comes together.
8k words
4.57
61k
102

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 11/14/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Final planned chapter. Anal, Oral, mff. Heavy cuckquean themes.

--

For the first time in years, Carly ate dinner with the family instead of going to her room. She had changed into a t-shirt and boy-shorts. Her hair was tied back and she ate voraciously. She must have used up a lot of energy before.

"How do you like the potatoes?"

"Delicious Mar-" She coughed, "Er, Mommy!"

"It's fine dear, you don't have to force it with me." Marcy giggled. "But thank you, it does mean a lot!"

Carly smiled and finished her meal quickly. Once she was done she put them by the sink without being told. "Is there anything else you want me to do?" She asked Harlock.

"No, not tonight-"

"Are you free?" She asked. Her arms were back and down, her chest was pushed out. She was not wearing a bra. "Daddy?"

He opened his mouth but Marcy answered for him, "I'll take care of the dishes!" She offered. "You go on ahead and see if she earned anything today." She began to clean up.

He felt Carly's hand on his arm pulling him excitedly, "C-Come on Daddy!" She stammered.

He let himself be led into her room. Once he was there he was surprised by the way it looked. "Tada!" She bounced around to see his reaction. She had obviously spent some time cleaning. "I moved everything this time to clean under it! My desk, the bed, and I got all the corners. I even did the closet, and I did a load of laundry too." She explained. "I didn't get to the resume or college stuff though." She admitted. "But I still did good, right?"

"I suppose-"

She smiled and twisted her torso side to side with her arms back and chest out. "Soooooo?"

"Let me check your work." he asked.

"Sure!" She sat on the bed and watched him. He looked around, checked the drawers and under the bed. She kicked her feet out with anxious energy. He went into the closet. "I haven't cleaned out all my old stuff yet, but I was working on it-" She paused as he narrowed his eyes at an old shoe box in the corner. It was oddly out of place. "Oh, that? That's just some old stuff a friend left over-"

He picked it up. She looked very nervous now. "Hey, that's private stuff! You can't-" He opened it anyways.

There were several plastic bags of pot, all stacked in a row. He picked one up and examined it. Then he looked at his daughter.

She was mortified. "I," He waited for her to explain, "I was going to throw it all out, I promise, but-" She looked up and then down, as if his gaze hurt her, "It cost like, two hundred dollars. I couldn't just throw it all out." She looked up and tried to smile, "It's just sometimes, you know? Like, with friends? Or when I'm stressed. It isn't that big of a deal." She knew she wasn't getting anywhere. She was scared. "Daddy, please, I know the rules but-"

He put the box down and walked closer to her silently. He looked down at her. She looked away in shame. He did not have to say anything to her. Her arms went back in front, covering herself. "I'm disappointed in you Carly."

She started crying, "Daddy," She sniffed, "Daddy I'm sorry." She apologized. "I haven't even smoked since you caught me last time." She claimed. "I just wasn't sure where to put all of it." she mumbled. "I was going to handle that later..." She mumbled so quietly he could barely make it out. "Daddy?" she looked up. Her eyes were watering. "Please don't hate me?"

He walked away from her. "No! Daddy please!" She followed after, "Don't go! I'll be good! I swear!" She cried out in a panic. "Don't leave me please!"

He stopped at her dresser. He looked around for an object.

"Daddy?" She sounded confused. "What are you doing?" he turned around. Her eyes went wide and her mouth went agape. "Daddy!" she exclaimed.

He had taken his cock out. It was lubed now. He walked to her. "Daddy, are you going to-"

He threw her onto the bed. She rolled her to stomach. "Teehee!" She giggled, her mood changing drastically once she was receiving his attention, "Hey Daddy, what are we going to do on the bed?" she asked flirtatiously, laying flat on her belly.

He got on top of her and lowered her shorts. She was not wearing anything under it. "Oh!" She trembled. "Are you really going to-" he aimed and pointed, holding her down by the neck with the other hand. "Oh god I've wanted this for so long-" Then she squealed as he pushed it to her hole, "That's my butt Daddy!" She shouted. "Oh!"

"This is not a reward Carly." he said.

"Okay Daddy!" she agreed, "Okay-" she muttered meekly as he entered deeper. It was surprisingly easy. "Oh my god Daddy!" he squeezed her neck from behind with both hands. "Gah!" She stuck out her tongue, she rasped in the air, "Daddy I'm sorry!" he forced it in deeper. And deeper. "Oh!" her fingers held his. Not to pull them away, but just to hold him. "I've been such a bad girl haven't I Daddy?" She cried out, "That's why it hurts so much-" he finally bottomed out. Her cheeks went flush with his belt. "It's all inside me," She giggled and her eyes rolled up. "Finally!" Her body relaxed like a trapped creature accepting it's fate. "Daddy?" she muttered soft and helplessly, "Please be gentle?" She asked. "Something so big had never been back there before."

He had been gentle so far. He drew out slow, still keeping pressure around her neck. He then slowly forced it back in. She cried, "How much longer Daddy?" she asked. "It hurts. I can take it but it hurts!"

"I haven't heard you apologize yet." His piston of a cock thrust into her ass slowly but certain like an act of god.

"I'm so sorry!" She cried out. "Ohh!" She groaned, "I'm so sorry I didn't throw out the drugs!" he drew out, then back in, "Agh! And I'm sorry I got them in the first place!" she was relaxing more and more as she spoke and he thrust, "And I'm sorry about not getting to the resumes and the colleges!" There was very little friction now. "Oh! And I'm sorry I made Mommy do all the dishes!" his thrusts increased, now he could hear a slap come from each thrust, "Oh, Daddy!" she cooed. "And I'm sorry I'm such a masochistic slut!" he slapped her ass for cursing. "Eep!" she yipped and giggled, "I'm so sorry I'm such a disappointment Daddy!" she was panting with a smile, "I'm sorry I'm such a useless whore of a daughter," she moaned as he spanked her again, "I'm so sorry I'm not a good girl," She groaned, "I'm so sorry I've been fantasizing about my dads big, fat cock!" he struck her red ass. "Oh yes!" he held her hips to stop her from grinding him. He was in control. His hands held her down to the mattress tight as he fucked her prone body. "I'm sooooo sorry!" She gasped as he increased his pace, "I'm sorry your daughter is such a perverted cunt!" She whimpered and he slapped her silly, "And I'm sorry I'm so weak!" he pounded her, "I didn't know before Daddy," she droned on with her eyes looking back as much as his hand would let her, "I didn't know I'd like it in my ass so much-" he slapped her ass, "Butt! I like it in my butt so much! Daddy!" He felt her humping the sheets, "I want you to come in butt! Please nutt in my butt Daddy!" She clenched her teeth, "Woah!" her eyes opened wide, "Daddy!" She said it like she had discovered something. "I feel it coming Daddy-" She began to shake, "I'm sorry I'm about to come daddy!" She cried out, "A good girl wouldn't come like this Daddy! Not with her butt! Not without you Daddy!" he saw her whole body clench. He felt it on his cock.

"Fuck!" She cursed loudly. He slapped her shaking ass. Even under his grip, he could not still the convulsions as he fucked her. "Fuck! Fuck! Fuck!" he slapped her ass each time. She wanted that didn't she? "Ah! Ah!" she panted with her tongue out. "Daddy's cock is so big inside!" she gasped "Ohhh!" she shuddering body finally careened over the climax. She cried and seized and jolted her whole body. Finally she wound down to a subtle rocking as he left his hard cock inside her. She laughed at herself, but she was crying. "Daddy?" She looked like a strange mix of pathetic and victorious, "Why-" She was breathing too heavy to finish the sentence. She tried again. "Why didn't you come in me daddy?" She shook around his cock, "Am I really that disgusting of a daughter?" She asked, tears in her eyes but a smile on her face. "Daddy?"

He drew his cock out of her. She groaned long and hard. Her ass gaped for a few seconds after. Her hands slowly cradled her rear end as he stood and cleaned his cock with a tissue from her bedside table. He threw the tissue onto her still shaking body. "Carly." he started. Her face was turned to him, her body prone on the bed, her shorts under her ass. "Impress me tomorrow." he ordered.

"Oh, I will Daddy, I promise Daddy!" She looked tired. He looked to the door and saw it was slightly ajar. He almost saw a shadow creep out of sight. Marcy was present. He looked away and back to Carly. He advanced on her.

"Daddy?" she looked a bit worried. "What are you-"

He shifted her, and put her under the blankets. "Oh!" she understood as he tucked her in. "Oh, thank you Daddy-" She was crying again, "I don't deserve it Daddy." she muttered. "I don't deserve your attention." he kissed her on the cheek.

"Goodnight." he said.

"Goodnight Daddy." he stood up but kept looking at her, cuddled up in bed. "Hmm?" she asked.

"Is there," he started awkwardly, "Is there anything you'd like me to call you?" he asked. "You know, like, honey, or dear-"

"Princess?" she offered. "Angel?"

"Goodnight princess." He gave her a smile. She seemed to like that, and snuggled deep into the covers.

He left her and exited through the door. When he saw Marcy there, she was a bit teary eyed as well.

"That was so adorable Harlock!" her voice wavered with emotion as she wiped her eyes. "It was wonderful!"

"Uh," he looked away with embarrassment, "So you really watched the whole thing?" she nodded, "It was really the least could do after that punishment-"

"It was exactly what she needed." She agreed. "I only wish you would have brought me into it." She gave him a judgmental look.

"Maybe next time."

"You better." She chided him. "Well, off to bed then." She walked past him. He held her by the arm. "Hmm?" She asked. "What is it?"

"She might be tired." he said, "But I still have energy. And you have some punishments to accept." he hinted.

"Oh?" she lowered her eyelids and looked at him sideways. "What did you have in mind?"

--

"Ohhh!" She moaned. She was more round than her daughter, especially from this angle. Every part of her bounced as he thrust into her. She insisted on trying this position. His hand was on the back of her neck, pushing her into the covers. Her rump rose up to meet him at his waist. His cock was deep in her swollen pussy lips "I, I think I get why she likes this!" She panted. He gave a light slap to her rump. "Haha!" she was more amused by it than anything, "That tingles!" She panted, "Ohh," she groaned low and slow.

She usually liked it face to face with a lot of foreplay, and a lot of kissing. They were experimenting with something quicker. He was worried he wouldn't last. "Harlock?" She whispered he leaned in to hear her. She said even more quiet as he went deep inside her, "Is she watching?"

Harlock did not dare look directly. But he could see out of the corner of his eye. There was a shadow that shifted slowly in the hallways.

"She's supposed to be asleep-"

"Let her watch darling." She begged. "Ohh!" The news that they were not alone caused her pussy to tighten around him. "I'm cramping a bit though," He released her head. She went to all fours. She smiled and looked back, "Like this, for a while," she looked happy, and engaged. She was enjoying herself. He could tell she felt good, but he was on edge already.

"Honey," he slowed his thrusts, "I'm going to-"

"Finish in my butt?" She asked it loud enough for all to hear.

"What?" Harlock was confused.

"We never did it like that." She said "I want to know how it feels."

"You said you never wanted to-"

"Well that was before, and this is now!" she pouted, "And you don't have to be there very long, or deep, just the tip, okay?" She asked.

"Alright-" He pounded her a bit faster.

"And spank me too-"

He slapped her ass harder than he had intended. her arms bent and she rested on her shoulder, looking back and watching him ram her, "Eeeek!" she was surprised, but giggling, "Take me Harlock!" She gasped. "Ohhh!"

He drew out at the last second and lightly placed his cock above her womanhood. He pressed at her ass but hesitated.

She rolled her eyes and rammed her own ass back. It went deeper than either of them had anticipated. It was fast and tight, like a nail into wood, about halfway In.

"Jesus, Mary and Joseph!" She yelped in surprise, her eyes wide. Then he held her hips and rocked against them as he came. "Woah!" she continued. Her face showed confusion and interest. She even rocked his cock a bit as he spent his seed inside her. "That feels so-" She put a hand between her legs and touched herself. "Hmmm!"

"Sorry Marcy," his voice finally creaked. "I didn't mean to go so far inside-"

"I'm fine. I was just surprised. Keep going!" She still seemed happy enough with it inside her, even as he continued to fill her.

"How is it?" he asked.

"Weird." She touched herself more, "But not bad. Hmm." She sounded relaxed, like settling into a hot bath. "Haha! There is still so much!" She seemed impressed. "Wow, you are still going! You really needed that didn't you?"

As he drew out he noticed it was overflowing from her. "I'll clean it all up." She said. He caressed her sides. He touched his hand and shook her head, "I'm good Harlock. We don't have to keep going."

"But you-"

"I got everything I wanted tonight." She said happily, looking up at him. "I feel like I've done my duty now, finally." She seethed, "I think though, that," She whispered so low he had to lean in to hear her, "I'll leave anal to her from now on. Mostly."

"You still seem to have a lot of energy."

"You need yours." She cooed.

"Well," he tried to seduce her further, "We both might need a shower after this. You might need help with some hard to reach areas."

"Hmm," She thought about it. "We can't waste hot water," she smiled, "But, I'd love a good rub down. Just give me a minute or two to clean up on my own."

He obliged.

--

He was in his study when he heard a knock on the door.

"Come in."

It was Carly. She was in a t-shirt and skinny jeans with her hair tied back. He motioned for her to enter as he continued writing his letters.

She put some papers down in front of him. When he was done with his work he looked up. She was waiting patiently. "Yes?" he asked

"That is my resume." she said, "And my college application for State." she said. "How do they look?" He looked them over. "I saw some tutorials online-"

"I can see." the format was too good for her to have come up with, but she must have still spent some time on it. "Why State?" he asked.

"Because it's close." She admitted.

"Ah." He nodded. "This looks good."

"Really?" she looked surprised. "Well, there must be some spelling or grammar issues-"

"Not that I can see." He did another read through.

"Oh." he detected some disappointment. He looked her over and realized how much she had already changed. She wasn't wearing her nose or navel piercings anymore. She was dressed much more conservatively now, and she finally started listening to him.

"Is there a problem?"

"No Daddy." she shook her head.

"Carly," he started with a deep breath. "I am proud of you." She looked very surprised. "You have done very well in the last few days. For a while, I felt like I was losing hope you would ever get your act together. But now I think you are finally becoming an adult."

"Thank you Daddy." She smiled warmly. Her eyes even seemed to water slightly.

"Are you okay?" he asked.

She wiped her face. "I don't think you ever told me you were proud of me before Daddy. Thank you."

"What would you like as a reward?" he asked. She was silent for several long moments, perhaps afraid to answer.

"Am I allowed to use a bad word?" she asked.

"No."

"Then," She looked even more embarrassed, "I'd really like to feel you inside me. I want you to-" She said, "Ejaculate inside of me." she enunciated every syllable hopefully. "Anywhere would be nice." She swallowed, "But it I had to choose, maybe, my mouth first?" She was looking at him impatiently, "I'd be fine with it on the outside too. Like my face, or breasts." She shuddered with anticipation. "But I want to feel it Daddy. It would be great to taste it. I want to know you love me."

He pondered her question as he took a look at the door to his study. He saw movement beyond the crack. He had an idea. "Tell your mother to come here in five minutes." He said aloud. "But come back quickly before she gets here."

"Why Daddy?"

"Just do it Carly."

She obeyed. He did not wait long at all. She re-entered after a few seconds. "Mommy was just outside." She said, closing the door. "She said she can be here soon."

"Get under my desk." he ordered.

She suddenly understood and gave a naughty smile. She scurried under and between his legs. She was hiding in a place where only Daddy could see her now.

"You may begin-" As soon as he said it his wife entered the room. He looked up and wove his fingers together. As Marcy walked to the desk he felt his zipper opened and curious hands explore inside.

"Hello Harlock." She looked to the desk, then to him. She knew everything.

"Hello Mar-" He grumbled as Carly found her prize and fished it out, "Marcy!" he finished.

"Why did you want to see me?" She asked.

"I wanted to ask if Carly has been a good girl around you-" He felt Carly's lips around him, licking and kissing his cock to it's full girth. She had the attention of at least one part of him.

"Oh, very good!" She assured him. "I've been watching her closely."

There was a loud slurping noise. He looked down. Carly looked mortified. "My chair has been making strange sounds," he explained.

"Oh, that must have been it." Marcy covered her mouth to keep from laughing. Carly put her lips around him and began sucking. His cock was full mast now. "Harlock," Marcy gave a naughty grin, "You aren't favoring her are you?" Her eyes kept looking down at the desk. She bit her lower lip. She moved side to side in a flirtatious manner.

"What do you mean?" he asked. Carly entered a steady rhythm, bobbing up and down. In the silence between words the sucking sounds were obvious enough. Marcy shivered and he watched. She lightly touched herself over her clothes. She looked more turned on than when he was having sex with her.

"Well, it's just," she looked down at the desk and back, "You seem distracted lately." one of her hands fondled her own breast, the other pet between her legs casually. "Especially last night." her hips slowly gyrated in the air. "Like you might be thinking of someone else," She hinted. "Maybe her. It might make a wife jealous, you know." She trembled, her eye locked on Harlock with a knowing smile, "Might make her suspicious."

"Not at all." He assured her as Carly fit half his cock into her jowls.

"Really?" she asked. "I suppose I'll trust you. There is no way you'd run off with some younger hotter woman, right?" her hands dug shallow under her own clothes.

He heard a short gag as he felt his cock hit the back of Carly's throat. She was gargling it as quietly as she could.

"You should really get that chair checked." She joked and licked her lips.

"I really should." He admitted.

"In any case, I trust you completely Harlock." She smiled, blushed and breathless, "You and Carly. I love her so much."

Carly began to slow, drawing his thick dick in and out of her. She inhaled his musk and tried her best not to growl, but she had to clear her throat.