Daddy's Little Brat Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"She has been doing so well." She smiled, her hands halfway down her pants. "I used to think she was trouble. But she's turned into a dependable young woman, wouldn't you say?"

"I sure would."

"I don't think I have to worry about her." She giggled as she played with the waistband of her pants, unsure if she could keep them. "And Harlock," She suppressed a groan and she trembled and listened, "I love you."

"I love you too."

He felt the sucking stop for a moment. He wasn't sure why, perhaps due to the silence.

Then his daughter drew away from him. Strange, he had been quite close to finishing.

Then he heard a sob. He quickly looked down in time for her to stand up, crawling out quickly, "I'm so sorry Mom!" she wept.

"Carly?" Marcy's surprise was genuine. She stopped touching herself.

"I'm so sorry!" she sniffed and stood up next to her father in shame. "It's my fault! I asked for Dad's cock!" She admitted. "You trusted me and I'm ruining everything!"

"Oh Carly!" Marcy went to her and embraced her, "Oh, it's not your fault Carly, you didn't hurt me." She cried into her mother's arms. Harlock was taken aback. The old Carly never would have cared about how her actions would affect other people.

"Don't blame Daddy please!" She begged. "It's all my fault! I'm a dirty home wrecking slut!"

"Carly," Marcy patted her back, "It's okay, no one is perfect-"

"This isn't the first time!" She admitted. "First I made him kiss me, then I made him put it inside me, then I spied on you last night, then I sucked his cock-" She cried. "I'm such a whore Mommy!" She cried.

"I know Carly, I know." She patted her. "I knew all of that! I even knew what you were doing just now!"

Carly sniffed, "Huh?"

"Harlock tells me everything Carly!" She explained. "It's fine!" she gave her daughter a smile.

Carly looked in confusion to Marcy, then Harlock. "You knew?"

"The whole time." She smiled. "I thought you might enjoy having him to yourself. I didn't realize you cared so much about me." She caressed her daughter's face. "You are such a good girl Carly!"

"I don't feel like a good girl." Carly whined.

"Well, we can help with that." She pet her daughter. "Come on," She held her daughters hands and went to Harlock. "If you wouldn't mind turning this way?" Harlock followed her plans. His cock was out and ready. She knelt down with her daughter. "Now, Carly," she held Harlock at the base of his cock, "I know how long you have waited for this. Let's do it together." She pet Carly's head and gave a light push. Carly leaned over and opened her mouth, letting the cock inside. "Good." She smiled. "Keep going."

She stopped, "But Mommy, he's your husband-"

"Carly." She went round her daughter and embraced her tight. "I want you to please my husband." She said in her ear. She hugged her daughter and pushed her forward again. Carly took the hint and sucked her father's cock.

"Hmm," She felt her tongue around the head. And then he felt her begin to bob once more.

"Oh, so enthusiastic!" Marcy complemented. "It's your reward Carly," she started, "I wonder if you will spit or swallow?" she asked. "I can do the laundry and clean the floor if you make a mess. It would be fun to watch. But this is your time Carly." She assured her daughter. "Have fun!"

"Hmm!" Harlock grunted. He was getting closer.

"Carly," she nuzzled her daughter, "You really have grown up into a fine woman." She said. Carly hummed happily. "I think your father is close." she said. "Oh!" Marcy looked embarrassed, "Sorry! This whole time I was hugging you, and I didn't realize," She giggled, "Please, go ahead." she backed off. Once her arms were free, Carly's right hand went to her crotch and her left helped her mouth. Her whole crotch area was darkened by moisture. "You are so wet Carly. I'm actually impressed!" Her mother said. Marcy started to lightly touch herself again as well. "Is this your favorite so far?" she asked. Carly groaned. "I'll ask you again later." Marcy watched from a few feet away. She stood up and went to her husband, staring down at Carly sucking her husband's cock. "Oh, nice view!" she said. He felt his wife rock the chair as she watched. "So this is what it looks like from this angle." She massaged Harlock's shoulders and grunted. "Are you going to give it to her soon? Come on! Don't make her wait!" she humped the chair more vigorously, "You are being so mean to her! She's done so much work and now-"

He held her hair gently and blew a load into Carly's mouth. Her eyes went wide. Her cheeks expanded. Before she could swallow he blew another load with a slight thrust. Her cheeks were filled to bursting and some dribbled out the sides of her mouth. She sucked and sucked and then some went down the wrong way, Come erupted from her nostrils as she coughed. She then drew out, swallowing and hacking, "Ach!" she wheezed as she pumped the rest of him towards her face and chest. Ropes of sex hung off her hair and dripped to her face and shirt.

She finally caught her breath and smile, "Ha!" she let the head of his cock rest on her tongue as she pumped the last few strings inside of her, letting him watch as he came onto her. She was covered in his sex now. Once his cock was no longer shooting massive loads she wrapped her lips around it again and sucked it dry, pumping the last drops out with her nimble fingers.

"Good girl." he growled. She growled in return, revving her throat like an engine. A string of come dripped from her hair to her eye and glued it shut. She didn't seem unhappy however. She accidentally blew come bubbles with her nose as she breathed. "But, a dirty girl," he added. She liked that even more. Her hands caressed her thighs and he saw her eyes roll upwards.

"It feels good doesn't it?" Marcy asked, her voice cracking as she spoke, her body still rocking the chair. "To have his cock in you. To feel him come!"

Carly rasped, slowly petting her father's cock, "Yes Mommy, yes it does!" She said, "Thank you so much for letting me borrow it!" She gasped. "Oh!" she touched herself through her jeans. She was gasping and wheezing. She was close to bringing herself over the edge.

"Teehee, are you going to come too?" She asked, panting. "Show us. Show you father how much you love sucking his cock." Harlock was surprised. His wife was even more turned on than last night.

Carly put her mouth around his shrinking member and frantically unbuttoned and unzipped her jeans. Once there was room she drove her hand down into the front of her tight pants. "Hm," She started. "Hmm!" She growled, the engine in her chest heaving, "HMMM!" she creamed with one eye clenched and the other wide and looking up, sucking on his twitching, half hard cock. She undulated, fucking her pussy with her hands as his cock popped out of her gaping mouth. She still licked and kissed and caressed it with her face. "Oh god Daddy, I feel so hot!" she groaned. "Woah!" she shuddered as her climax continued. She panted into his legs. He pet her head and Marcy pet her shoulder.

"Carly." Marcy cooed, as her daughter's seizing slowed, Marcy looked like she wanted a turn but fought her lust, "Let's get you a change of clothes-"

"Wait" Harlock carefully stood. "Not yet."

"Hmm?" Marcy asked, "But it will crust on and-"

"I think Mommy has been very naughty." He hinted. "And Carly should watch."

"Oh!" Marcy looked impressed. She feigned surprise, "Oh, Harlock, really?" She twisted back and forth bashfully, "But I'm your wife, you can't just-"

"You are a naughty girl is what you are." he walked to her and removed his belt, looping it back once. She watched as he did it and he saw her tremble with anticipation. "Pants down. Hands on the desk."

She looked to her daughter. He did as well. Carly was watching, her hand still in her own pants. She gulped, "S-Should I leave?" she asked.

"No." Harlock spoke for Marcy. "You will watch." He looked at Marcy with expectation.

"Harlock," She giggled as she whined, "I'm not a child! I'm a grown woman! You can't just-" he pushed her to the desk. She squealed with excitement as she bent over, her palms of the wood. He forced her pants down her round rump. The garment hung on her thick thighs. "So rough!" He swung the belt across her ass. "Harlock!" She shook, her butt bounced. "You can't just do this to your wife!" She shook her ass for more. He swept across her rear again. "Oh!"

"Apologize." He said it with strength, as if it wasn't a bit.

"I'm sorry," She wriggled her hips, "That I got so turned on watching you with Carly." He smacked her ass again, "Oh! And I'm sorry I'm such a bad, dirty girl," her ass shook with each smack, "Eep!" her cheeks were rosy now. "H-Harlock-" She stuttered and turn, spreading herself. He slit was was shining with sex, "I'm sorry, but, could you-" She begged, "Speed things up?" He spanked the side she wasn't holding. "Oh! I'm sorry for begging Harlock!"

He put the belt on the table and put his hand on his wife's wetness. His other hand went to pull her hair. "Oh Harlock!" he toyed with her opening as he pulled back on her hair. Then he slapped her ass again with his bare hard. "Harder!" he whalluped her round derier and toyed with her sensitive sex, "Oh!"

He was back up now. He held her shoulder and hip as he pressed it. "Harlock-" She groaned and trembled. "That feels so good! Have I been a good girl Harlock?" It slipped in easily. It was warm and wet. He fucked her against the desk. "Ohhh! I know I'm not as tight as our little angels ass, but is it good enough for you?" She leaned over, all her weight on the desk. Her legs bent together and her pants fell to her knees, her panties still sagged down her thighs, "So fast!" she gasped. He pulled her shirt up over her bra and fondled under it. "You, you're going to make me-" She seemed surprised at herself.

He slapped her ass against as he fucked her hard enough to rock the desk, "Yes! Yes! Yes!"

She peaked and whimpered, her hips grinding his cock until she shuddered and moaned in climax. Her fingers crawled on the hardwood and her legs shook. "Ohh!" she moaned deep and low between her chips of pleasure.

Harlock removed his cock from her twitching, trembling body. She looked back with a slutty smile, "That was wonderful dear~"

As she rested he turned to Carly. She was waiting patiently with her hands in her lap. She was watching with great interest, as if waiting for an order. Her eyes were locked on Marcy's ass, then, Harlocks cock. She gulped.

"I think your mother would appreciate it if you did the laundry." He said, stuffing his cock back into his pants.

"But Daddy," She watched him hide the object of her desire, "You need release-"

"Nice try Carly." He smiled at her, "But you will have to earn that."

Carly smiled. "I'll do the laundry first Daddy!" She stood. "And then, maybe," She played with her cum soaked hair, "When I watched you last night, I couldn't follow you into the shower to see what you did with Mommy." she walked up to Harlock and looked up into his eyes, "Maybe, you could show me?" she asked. "After I start a load of clothes?"

He heard Marcy shift and move to stand beside her husband. He felt her soft hands on his arm as she leaned into him. He noticed she had not moved her clothes to cover anything. She was still naked from her armpits to her ass, her pants still around her knees, "Carly, isn't that quite greedy of you?" She teased with a smile, "Were you not going to invite me?"

"Of course I was Mommy!" She said quickly. "I'm sorry for being so greedy-"

Marcy laughed. "It's fine dear. In fact," she caressed her husband, "I may just watch. If that is fine with you?"

--

"Oh Daddy!" Carly screamed as Harlock had one slick finger in her behind, and the other was flicking her clit. Her legs were spread wide. Her face and chest were flat against the wall "Is, Is this really what you and Mommy did in the shower?" She bucked ecstatically "Oh!"

"He added the finger in the back." Marcy gasped. She was sitting in the tub next to them, watching and circling her sex. "Oh, I may ask for that next time though!" she held a breast and shlicked herself bellow the two of them. "Don't forget why we are here darling." She said to her husband, looking at his cock. "I think she is ready for you."

Harlocks cock was hard against Carly's back. He removed his fingers from her. She was panting wildly. He stood behind her and put his cock between her thighs. She was so wet. Her legs clenched around it. For a few seconds she rode on top of it, looking down. his cock was slick and tight against her sex, "Daddy," She shivered, "Ha ha, it's not even in and it feels so good." It almost felt like fucking her. He was about to enter her proper when she said "Wait!" She opened her mouth, closed it with embarrassment and shook her head. "Actually," She gulped, "Never mind."

"Dear," Marcy pleasured herself slow, "Don't be shy. You have a request?"

"Mommy," She cooed, "Can I watch you suck it while I hold it like this?"

Marcy laughed, "Why?"

"Because I haven't seen you do that." She explained. "I would really like to. Also," She giggled, "It would look like your sucking my dick!" She giggled.

Marcy rolled her eyes and maneuvered under her little girl. Her head and body were under her daughters bent over body and she found her husbands cock with her lips. It was long enough for the head to pierce past the legs, but she still had to press her face into her daughters legs to keep it inside when he pulled back. Carly was looking down at her as Marcy stuck it into her mouth.

Marcy looked up to see that Carly and her husband were staring. Her other hand to touch herself again with a bashful smile. "What?" She asked. "Don't stop just for me." She put it back in her mouth and sucked. Harlock fucked his wife's face through Carly's legs, pushing her hips against her mothers face.

"Oh, Mommy!" Carly smiled.

"That's good," Harlock complemented. This was new and different. Carly watched in perverse awe, grinding the cock as she stood between Harlock and his wife. He continued to touch Carly where she liked it as she watched her mother go down on him.

"I'm so close Daddy!" Carly whimpered.

Marcy licked around the cock before saying, "You know, I'm just turned on enough to come again too." She panted, "You think we could try to all come together? As a family?" She smiled and joked.

"Sure," Harlock grunted. "You might need to come soon though. Because-"

"No problem!" Marcy said quickly and put her mouth over the cock again. She bobbed her head quickly and he saw her circle her clit even faster. She groaned and her eyebrows tightened. She really was close.

"Mommy is so good at that!" Carly mused. " And your hands and cock feel so good! I'm so close Daddy! Slow down! I'm going to come too soon!" She groaned. "I want to come with Mommy and Daddy!"

He was on the edge as well as his wife took him out of her mouth, looked up at her daughter and said, "Harlock," She groaned and trembled. He could tell she was coming, "I'm just about to-"

Harlock blasted all over his wife's face. She seemed surprised, but not unhappy. Carly shook as she watched him shoot his load. Her legs tightened on his cock and she pumped him with her legs. In a way, she was even aiming it at her mothers face.

"Daddy! Daddy! I'm-" Carly bucked and shook on his cock, "Oh god Daddy!"

Carly pumped him all over her mother as he circled her clit. Marcy's eyes fluttered as the sex covered her face. She cried out, "Oh Harlock! Oh Carly! Make her come! Oh! And come all over me!" She shuddered and joined her husband and daughter in ecstasy. She let it cover her breast and hair as she fucked herself. She lapped up his come in her mouth and touched her own sensitive pussy. She went back to licking all around the cock.

"Mommy! That's my-" Marcy missed the cock she was aiming for and touched her daughters quivering, coming clit. "Oh Mommy!" Marcy wasn't trying to. But she wasn't afraid to stimulate the other woman either. She lapped at the cock and pussy that were both twitching and oozing.

As they all slowed down one of Marcy's hands went to Harlocks hip, the other round to Carly's ass. She pumped the end of his still spurting cock with her face and humped the shower floor in ecstasy, her nose deep in Carly's pussy.

"Daddy-" Carly was giggling and crying and moaning, still coming, "Daddy, Mommy said a naughty word, and then she licked me! Does she need to get punished again?" He slapped Carly's ass. She shivered and moaned before whining, "Why do I get spanked for that?"

"Don't be a tattletale." Harlock grunted, his hips trusting into his wife's still hungry, growling face.

--

It was a new normal day in Harlock's home. He was reading the paper on a Saturday morning as his daughter rushed in. "Daddy! Daddy! I got accepted!" she was dressed in a new formal dress they had bought for her. She still had some casual clothes around the house, but she knew Harlock liked her looking pretty and innocent whenever she planned on being in public. She had cute leggings with angels on them inside a dainty summer dress that went to her knees.

"That's great honey." he flipped to the next page.

"Daddy!" she said with more emotion. He looked up. "Remember what you said?" She asked. "You promised!"

"Oh. Right." He scooched his chair from the table and tapped his lap.

"Yay!" She skipped over to him, unzipped him, and began stroking him till he was hard. Her knees were on the floor. "Hey! Pay attention Daddy!"

He sighed and put his paper away. His little girl grinned and pulled up her dress as she stroked, "See what I am wearing for you Daddy?" it was her new white thong and garter belt. Her mother had bought it for her. "Do you like it? Only for you Daddy!" She giggled, stood, turned, and sat on his cock. "It looks like you do!" She ground against him, stroking him with her backside as she held her dress up to her waist.

"I have an appointment in a few minutes." He said lazily.

"I'll be quick!" She said, turning around. She pulled her panties to the side and straddled him. "Daddy," She bit her lower lip, "Mommy said my pussy is fine too. In fact, she asked specifically-"

"Get it over with." he groaned. It was the first time he would be having sex, in the biblical sense, with Carly. He had been putting it off for the longest time. But for some reason It just seemed like a reasonable extension of the last few months. Especially since Marcy had been nagging about it. Also, cock and pussy seemed to just be normal words now. She happily sat on his cock, aiming it inside her.

"Ohh!" she was on his lap, facing him, his cock buried deep in her pussy as she sat on his legs. "Oh Daddy!" she bounced on him. "Oooh!" she was sweating, "Daddy, do I have to wear my dress?"

"No. you will get it all sweaty." He said.

She pulled it up, over her head. She was in a matching lacy white bra. Her soft, stocking clad legs clenched around the chair. "Oh Daddy!" she bounced on his cock, "I'm sorry I'm such a slut for your cock Daddy!"

"It's fine Princess."

She stopped, bouncing. She gave him a sour look.

"Oh, right." Slut was still a bad word. He grabbed her hips and slapped her ass.

"Thank you Daddy!" She continued to bounce on him. "And I'm sorry it took so long!" he spanked her ass again. "And I'm sorry I got sweat on my new dress!" He punished her ass the way she liked it. "Oh, Oh god Daddy!" She shivered, already on edge.

"Harlock, Is Carly awake yet?" Marcy walked into the room. "Oh!" she covered her mouth. "I didn't realize you two were already," She watched it unfold for a few more seconds. Carly was not slowing down. "Up?"

"I'm coming Daddy! I'mcomingI'mcomingI'mcoming!" She squeezed him and her pussy pulsed on her cock over and over again. She hugged him tight and shuddered.