Daddy's Little Brat Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Harlock!" Marcy gave him a judgmental look.

"What?" he asked. Carly was babbling apologies in his ear as his wife put her hands on her hips and frowned at him from across the room. What had he done this time?

"Why haven't you come inside her yet?" She was very upset, "I said I wanted a baby months ago! Now you are inside her pussy, she's pumping you like a vixen, but you haven't even put one in her!"

"Marcy, we haven't even talked about it yet-"

He felt Carly kiss his neck, his face, and even his lips, "Daddy!-" she groaned between convulsions and breaths and kisses, "Daddy, does Mommy want me to get pregnant?" She gasped, her hips slowly rocking back and forth again, as if the news brought her back to her previous plateau of pleasure, "I can be a Mommy too if you want! Is that what you want Daddy? Oh please come inside of me Daddy!"

Harlock groaned, "Carly, really, this is not the time-"

He felt his cock pulled out of Carly. Carly looked confused. "Huh?" She looked around and down. Harlock followed her gaze.

Under Carly's ass, between his knees, Marcy was on the ground. His cock in her hands, "Honestly Harlock," she seems exasperated. She pumped his cock and sucked the tip, looking up at him with judgemental eyes past her daughters thong, back, and curves.

"Oh, Marcy!" He tightened his grip on Carly's ass.

"Eep!" Carly was excited, "Mommy, how do I taste?" She asked. Marcy hummed in response. Carly giggled, "And do you like the view?" She wriggled her ass. Marcy looked up and both of them, sucking him like only she could. She did have decades of practice. As she did, her hand tensed on her leg, crawling closer to her own pleasure. "Mommy is so good at that!" she looked back to Harlock, "Is Daddy close now?" Carly ground the air over her father's lap, going up on her knees and putting her breasts in his face as Marcy sucked her husband off. Carly's hand went down and touched her clit, the other was on his shoulder for support, "Is Daddy-"

"Marcy!" he warned. "I'm close!" Marcy took her mouth off of him and quickly fit it back up and into Carly.

"Daddy!" Carly shrieked in surprise, sitting down quickly. "Yes! Yes!" she bounced, both hands on his shoulders to maximize her bounce, "Slap me! Spank me Daddy!" He was too close to think. She looked close to another peak, but pouted. She spoke in an angry tone he had not heard in months. It must have been the last remnants of that little brat inside of her, "I said fucking slap me Harlock!" he slapped her ass twice. "Yes!" She growled. "Again!" She she begged. It was too intense. He was about to come, but then she spoke again, in her bratty way, "Does you cunt wife Marcy need to suck you off more?" he slapped her ass and rammed his middle finger deep inside of it as he came inside her.

Marcy made sure to push Carly down all the way as he fertilized her. She stopped bouncing and started grinding. He saw her eyelids flutter with the sensation. "Oh god Daddy! It's filling me up!" the feeling of his come caused her to twitch and groan again, "I'm," She could not finish. She simply shook with another orgasm. Her legs clenched tight and she dug her face into his shirt with ecstasy. "Oh my god!" He felt his daughter pump it out of him. "Fuck!" he slapped her. "Shit!" he did it again.

"Fuck my Cunt! Fuck my Cunt! Fuck my Cunt!" he struck her twice for each of those. Then she went weak on him, her shudders became a slow grind. She heaved air into her chest and held onto him tight.

"You are still a little brat." Harlock growled as he spent the last of his seed inside of her trembling body. She held him tight, "But i do love you."

"Daddy," She looked up at him, she looked tired, but more happy than he had ever seen her before. "You love me?" Her mother pet her face and hair and held her gently from behind. "I love you Daddy!" She held him and cried. After several heartbeats she looked up at him and kissed him deep on the lips. Finally, after just catching her breath, she smiled warmly and asked under her breath, "Am I going to have a sister Daddy?"